Feliformia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That went better than I expected.

"It's time to eat, Miss Cat."

"You are such a dumbass! Poor guy, he is going to have nightmares now."

"Nah! You are super cute in that costume. He will just be jealous because he can't have you."

Erika reached behind her neck and unzipped her suit a little bit, just enough to flop the cat mask forward. With her claws, she pinched the largest deep-fried cheese curd she could find and put it in her mouth. She really looked happy today. I couldn't be certain, but sharing her heavy secret with me last night may have lifted a massive weight off her shoulders.

The rest of our dinner was more joking, sarcasm, and gutting threats. We managed to finish our bottle of wine, just to damage our livers a bit more, then we went straight to bed for some fur on skin action. Erika was a full cat again, on top of me, in a commanding position.

"Aaaah! That hurts!"

"I know! But you deserve it."

"What did I do?"

"You let the waiter in our room."

"Yeah, but you thought it was funny."

"Doesn't prevent me from punishing you anyway!"

She placed her two hands on each side of my rib cage and dragged her claws down to my waist. The burning sensation radiated through my whole torso; her technique was flawless. I twisted in discomfort, but didn't dare to move my hands to stop her. I kept my arms open as she had ordered. Once more, she was using my willingness to make her happy against me.

"Ooooowww! That one hurt! So what was this one for."

"You locked me in a suitcase the other day, and left me alone in the car while you took a nap with Kitty."

"Well, it was Kitty's idea to take a nap. You could punish her instead of me for once."

"Since she doesn't like pain, I can't really punish her. So, I punish you instead."

"Wait a minute, I don't like pain either."

"Is that why you are hard under me."

"... No. That's because you are sexy and you keep rubbing your cute furry butt on my crotch."

It was partially true, at least enough not to admit that her little clawing session was somehow interesting to me. I never decided if what she was doing to me as a sadistic cat was painfully pleasant or I was simply happy to let her have her fun and express herself.

"Well, maybe I can help you accept your clawing better," she said.

Erika rose on her knees and unzipped her crotch, barely revealing her slit. I had no idea she had this hidden feature down there, it was a rather interesting surprise. She placed one hand on my belly, and guided my cock inside her with the other.

"Aaaanh! Mmm! It's been a long time!" she said.

"... Mmm ... Three days?"

"That's a lot! Stop arguing with what I say!"

"Hehe. It feels good though."

"You are not allowed to feel pleasure! It's all for me tonight."

"Is it?"

"Yeah! Else, I'll claw your balls."

Having my balls ripped off was not an interesting prospective. It seemed in my interest to remain quiet and not to antagonize the evil cat too much. She started moving hips, slowly, and moaned erotically.

"Aaanh! Mark... Do you love me?"

"More than anything. I'm really lucky to have you."

"Aaannh! I... mmmm Oh this feels so good."

"Maybe it's because you are drunk."

"I'm not ... aaanh ... I'm not that drunk."

Of course she was, and I was too. We started drinking around 11 am, right after breakfast, and we didn't stop after that. It was 8 pm already, and I was sure we would add a few more glasses later... or during. All of a sudden, Erika got off me and presented her behind to me.

"Aaah, come on, I want it rough... Doggy style."

"I thought you wanted to be on top tonight..."

"Add a word and there will be blood. I changed my mind."

"... Alright. You want it rough?"

I moved behind her, grabbed the base of her furry tail and I slapped her butt cheek as hard as I could.

THWACK!

"OOOWW! MMMmmmmm..."

My hand was buzzing from the impact and Erika groaned loudly, but she didn't say anything. She had fully accepted the rough part of her request. I launched another full force strike on the same spot.

THWACK!

"OWWW OWWW! Oh God! OWwww!"

"You felt that one, apparently. Come on, let's have some fun with you."

I grabbed her tiny waist and pushed my dick back inside her pussy, without too much care. Erika dug her claws in the duvet, ripping it in the process. Because of the vigorous fucking and her slippery fur, she had trouble keeping her butt up. Every time she was sliding too far, I brought her back to me.

The fourth time it happened, I put a hand between her shoulder blades and pressed her hard on the bed. It crushed her, but at least it fixed the problem. I never thought she would let me dominate her that way while she was wearing her evil black cat suit, but she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Aaanhh... AaannH! Harder! Aaaannh!"

I was already fucking her as hard as I could, yet, she wanted more. If I were not careful, I could certainly cum before she gets her release. So I kept going for as long as I could, but when I reached the edge, I pulled out; she was nowhere near ready to cum.

I flipped Erika over like a steak on the grill and went down on her with my tongue, she knew why I was doing this, it was not our first rodeo together. Instinctively, she reached my head with her hands, but those sharp claws were too dangerous for my taste.

"Erika, don't do that, okay?"

"Aaannh... Sorry. Aaaang God!"

Instead, she gripped the duvet again, adding some more holes to it. It took quite a bit of time to push her toward an orgasm, perhaps there was a climax retardant in all those cheese curds she ate.

"AAaanh! I'm close... don't stop! AAaH!"

As if after all those efforts I was going to stop; she would never forgive me. I kept licking her faster and harder for a bit longer until, finally, she got hit by a powerful wave of pleasure and started thrashing around on the bed.

"AAAAH AAAAH! OH GOD! AAAAH!"

In the middle of her mental explosion, I pulled her closer to me and restarted fucking her. I got slashed a couple of times in the process but I wanted to have my fun too. She was so beautiful in her little cat costume; it was still strange, but I really liked this deviancy.

"Aaaah! Mark! You'll kill me if you continue... AAAah!"

"You are a tough one, hang in there!"

She never fully came down from her orgasm and I noticed that she was already building another one. Generally, it's not important to time our orgasm together, but I really wanted to attempt tonight. I paid attention to my pleasure level and Erika's body language, that one would be for myself.

"Aaaah I'm... i'm about to ..."

"Hold on, black cat ... I'm almost there too."

"I... I can't! Aaaah! AAAAAH! I'm cumming again! AAAAH! WHAT THE..."

Ah well, I tried. Better luck next time. The small furry cat started to thrash around again, invaded by her second wave of orgasm. It took me a couple more minutes before it was my turn to climax. After seeing Erika being ravaged by her double orgasm, mine didn't seem that much entertaining.

I crawled back on the bed and dropped like a crepe on top of the massacred duvet. Like a suction cup, Erika joined me to cuddle. I was so warm after this intense exercise. She was boiling inside her suit as well, making me feel even warmer.

"You are a little furnace, Erika."

"I'm so hot. But I'm fine. This was amazing."

"What happened to the evil cat?"

"I thought I wanted to be bad... but just didn't feel like it in the end. I prefer just to cuddle now."

"Cuddling is good. I really like your fur. It feels so real."

"So, after having fun with very young adults, you like animals?"

"Erika! Stop it. Syr is 21 years old! And I just like fur, not animals. You make it sound so wrong."

"... very ... young ... adults... and... animals..."

"ERIKA! Stop!"

"Hahaha! Okay, okay! I'm just teasing. I'm super glad you started dating Syr, she is a gem and you make her very happy. And I love my fur too by the way."

"She is the one that crafted your costume, I suppose?"

"Yes. I got the idea when she showed me an amazing dog costume she made for an organization training dogs for the blinds. Mind you, the dog suit was not nearly as sexy as mine."

"I bet, or it would have been rather inappropriate..."

The rest of the evening was more cuddle, more whiskey, more sex and eating the remaining aphrodisiac cheese curds. I loved this woman. She was offering me such a different experience than what I was getting with Kitty or Syr. There was a sense of urgency in all her acting when it came the time to have fun.

But around midnight, Erika, who was pretty smashed, had an urge to go on a new adventure.

"Mark, I want to try this whiskey on the rock. I need some ice."

"Sure, the machine is at the end of the hallway. Let me put some pants on, I'll go get some for you."

"Nah... it's fine. I'll go."

"... as a cat?"

"Yeah, whatever. If people see me, I don't care anymore. I'm drunk."

"Hehe, okay."

The small black cat grabbed the shiny ice bucket and got out of the room without any shame or hesitation.

***

"So, why is this hallway so long? Was it on the right or the left? Damnit!"

Erika trotted all the way to one end, scrutinizing all the wall signs but didn't find anything that looked remotely like what she was looking for. When she reached one end of the hallway, the wrong one, she swore some more.

"Damit! Of course it's the other end!"

She turned around and headed in the other direction. As she was making some good progress, a random room door suddenly opened. A man got out of it and quickly spotted her. For a second, Erika paused. She hugged her ice bucket a bit tighter, and resumed her walk as if there were nothing to it.

The ambiance was very tense as she walked by the man, who was staring at her a bit too intensely, forcing her to accelerate the pace of her little padded feet. Of course, she knew this could happen, but now that it was real, it felt awkward.

"People should sleep when it's night time, damnit!"

Erika quickly reached the other end of the corridor and found the small room where the ice machine was located. She opened the door and dove her bucket in the freezer to collect fresh ice, but dropped it when a voice coming from behind her startled her.

"Isn't that cute. A little furry girl roaming around at night..."

"Oh... Hehe... Yeah. I know... It's a bit odd. Don't mind me."

"You seem drunk too. Can't walk or speak properly."

Erika was indeed drunk, but not enough not to be a bit scared. All she wanted was ice, not trouble. Her situation was not the best since this stranger cornered her inside this small room. He was much taller than she was and blocked her only escape route.

The man placed his hand on her shoulder and she immediately pushed it away.

"Hey! I'm not a toy, okay... I'm just here for ice..."

"Ah, come on. You don't dress up like this just to get ice. Let me check you out a little bit. I think you are cute as hell."

His hands kept reaching her shoulders, arms , neck... Erika kept pushing them away, which was really starting to irritate her. He just wouldn't get the message.

Inside every human being, there were only three instinctive options when facing danger. Fight, flight or freeze. Erika only had one of those.

Fight.

"Hey, hands off me and walk away!"

"Ah, don't be like that, cutie. I just want to pet you."

"I'm telling you! Back off! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Hurt me!? You are half my size. Don't be ridiculous."

He was right about the size but so wrong about his assumption that he was facing a helpless girl.

He grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the ice machine. His next move brought him closer to a bad ending when he pushed his hips between Erika's knees to keep her legs open and slid his hands up her breasts.

Something snapped inside Erika's brain and she started grinning widely under her mask.

"Do you like my breasts?"

"I do... A bit small, but they are soft and warm."

"Good... Now, listen very carefully. You can keep massaging them, if that is what you like, but I'm gonna count to three, and if you are not out of my sight by then, you'll be in a world of pain."

"Ah! Come on! Stop with the attitude already. You are drunk! Just let me enjoy this a little. Why don't you come to my room for a quick fuck? "

"One..." Erika slid a hand inside the short sleeve of his left arm.

"Oh... You are changing your mind now?"

"Two..." Erika slid her other hand inside the short sleeve of his right arm.

"Good girl, see... I knew you were totally willing... You are all the same. Girls say no at first, then they are asking for it."

"Three..." She reached the middle of his back under his t-shirt.

"So... that was your threat? A hug?"

"Oh, no! You are very mistaken... This is way more fun than a hug..."

Erika planted her metal claws right around his spine area and held them there.

"AAAAH! What the... AAAH! S... Stop! STOP! ... I'm sorry! AAAH!"

"Oh, no! No, no, no... It's way too late to be sorry. You've made your choice, so be a man, and endure the consequences!"

She dug her claws a bit deeper.

"AAAH! AAAAH! What do you want from me, bitch! Let me go! AAAAH!"

"What I want from you? You dare ask that to ME? After trying to molest me... after I said NO? Well, listen to me again... You are lucky I didn't do this to your balls. Now, you will get off me... slowly... I will make sure it hurts you a lot... Then you'll be on your way... and next time you even THINK of forcing yourself on an unwilling woman just because YOU think it's okay to do so, I want you to remember this moment... Now, get off me, jerk!"

When the man tried to step back, he quickly realized that his punishment wouldn't be a tender one. Each millimeter he needed to create distance between Erika and himself would cause her claws to plow his skin atrociously.

Erika was now calm and felt in control. She had fully accepted her lack of compassion for human stupidity. To her, this scene was over; everything else that would ensue was in the hands of her aggressor. She rejected the notion of herself being a victim.

The man slowly pulled away, trying to find a non-existent way to diminish his suffering. This was his reward for doing something inherently wrong. With one last painful pull, he managed to get off her. The next move would be his.

Erika, still sitting on top of the ice machine, crossed her legs and arms, as if to say "I hope we are done here!" The man, him, tried to wrap his arms around his back, to dim the stinging. He stared at Erika with an aggressive look.

"You are fucking crazy! You know that? Go to hell!"

"Goodbye, mister! Enjoy your next shower and good luck explaining those scratches to your girlfriend if you even have one! Hopefully you are going to dream about my soft boobs too."

The man sneered and left.

"What a moron! Alright, now... the ice."

As if nothing happened, Erika got off the ice chest and filled up her bucket. She went back to the now empty hallway, but after maybe three steps, she froze like the ice she held in her arms.

"Are you kidding me? I have no clue what our room number is!"

She slowly walked in silence, trying to remember her number when another door opened.

"Ah, shit! Not again! Give me a break!"

But this time it was Mark, who was looking for her.

"Hey, catface? Are you coming back or what? I thought you had passed out somewhere."

"I couldn't find the freaking closet! I have our ice."

***

I opened the door fully to let my black cat back in and she placed her bucket on the table. She leaped back to me and threw herself in my arms to give me a big hug.

"Heeey! You okay?"

"I'm great! I was just thinking... I don't like hurting you. You are a good guy and I don't like hurting good guys!"

"Aaah... Too bad. It was kind of growing on me..."

"Okay... I'll hurt you just a little bit then... but not too much!"

"Sounds like a deal. Hehe!"

Some more whiskey later, Erika and I went to bed and cuddled ourselves to sleep. She was particularly clingy tonight.

***

"Good night, Kitty!"

"Good night, Syr! ... and sorry again about the grilled cheese."

"Think nothing of it. I will live."

"They are coming back tomorrow, right? Hopefully they had a good time."

"I'm sure they did. I was busy, but I had fun with you as well."

"Meow! Syr who is having fun? I want to hear that more often."

"... You made it easy for me."

"I know, right! I'm that good!"

Syr squeezed the small rubber cat in her arm. Some barriers between Kitty and her fell over the weekend, and it was a great thing.

***

"Hey guys! We're back! How did it go?"

"Very well, Master Mark. And how was your weekend?"

"It was great! We had a small ice dispenser issue but... OW!"

Of course, Erika punched me in the ribs for talking about something that was prohibited, but it didn't stop me from smiling. I wrapped my arm around Syr's waist and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"And how did our Kitty-maid perform?"

"Master Mark, it is critically important that Kitty must NEVER be allowed to use a kitchen again."

"Aren't you a bit harsh?"

"I am not. She must never be permitted to be near any ingredients at any time."

As usual, there was no way to tell if Syr was serious or if she was roleplaying some sort of story in her head. I preferred just to smile and pat her blonde head. Then Erika pushed me away from her, bumping into me with a heavy box.

"Syr, this is for you. Mark and I just dropped by the store on our way back."

"A gift?"

"Yep!"

Erika placed the box on the floor and Syr crouched down. I didn't expect this, it was as if it was something they did often in the past. Syr, who is usually rather serious, adopted a child-like look as she was opening the flaps of the box. We got her a full series of light novels that we knew she wanted. There were 10 volumes total to add to her collection.

"Erika, you know I can afford my own books, now..."

"I cannot afford not to give you books. It makes me too happy... It reminds me of when you moved in. Do you like them?"

"I do love them. Thank you so much."

Syr provided Erika with a well-needed never ending hug and since this was taking too long, I looked around, trying to locate my small rubber cat.

"Hey, where is Kitty."

"In the master bedroom, Master Mark. The few tasks I gave her exhausted her. She decided to stay in bed a bit longer."

"Okay, I'll go check on her."

I left the two friends to have their moment together and headed to the basement to find my Kitty. The lights were dimmed and she was indeed still under the blankets. I climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around the cocooned latex cat.

"Good morning, Cathead."

"Mmm... Maaark! You are back!"

"Yep, just arrived. Syr said you were exhausted after working hard all weekend?"

"A little bit. But it's mostly because Syr slept with me."

"... Really? You really slept with her?"

"Yeah! But no, we didn't have sex. We are just friends and it's perfect like that. Good friends can cuddle with each other, right?"

"They sure can."

"I'm tired because I didn't want to sleep. She wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep right away last night. I wanted to enjoy that for as long as I could."

"I know the feeling. I did that often with you."

"What? Really? You watched me while I was sleeping?"

"All the time, Kitty. All the time."

"Meow! But now, you must get under the blanket with me. Do you realize that I couldn't have sex for two full days?"

"Oh, no! Not two full days!? How did you survive during all that time?"

It was not a bad idea. I always missed Kitty when I was not around her. As I took my clothes off, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be surrounded, not only by a handful of cute girls, but also by the most interesting human beings I have ever met.