Feliformia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erika doesn't have a cock. And she is sleeping like a rock. I wanted to give you a blowjob!"

"Aaah! I understand that, but..."

"Let me have this, okay. Because of you, we have to stay in this inn of hell."

"Aaah! Fine! But don't take too long."

"I'll be quick."

I looked at the time; it was only 5:45 am. Why were they all up so early today? I guess Kitty was very afraid last night when we decided to sleep on site. There was no electricity, no water outside a few bottles, and she kept going on about the creature that moved in the kitchen. I kind of felt guilty to let her sleep alone with Erika, who was almost equally scared; those two probably didn't find sleep easily.

Kitty's blowjobs were always fun. For lack of better terms, she was more slutty than Syr or Erika. It was as if there were nothing to hold her back, and she wasn't trying to use a particular technique on me. Doing it right or wrong didn't matter to her as long as it was fun. It turned out that she liked going all the way down and staying there for a while. She was even happier if I held her down by force.

Her loss of control kink reflected even in her blowjobs. If she wanted to pull out, and I prevented her from doing so, that was her thing.

"Grrbll!"

"Ssshh! Don't get us in trouble."

"Grrrlll!"

However, breathing while having a cock deep down her throat was not easy, so I had to give her some slack occasionally.

For the next little while, Kitty did a great job and extracted another load from me.

"Meow! You made me hungry! Did Syr go cooking already?"

"Hehe. She said she was going to clean. I bet she is trying to figure out how to restore that kitchen."

"I'll go talk to her... But if I see the kitchen creature again, I'm out of here."

"There was no creature, Kitty. It was all in your head."

"No, it wasn't! I'm sure of it!"

Kitty got off the bed and tiptoed to the door. She slowly opened it and looked both ways before exiting to make sure a certain aunt wasn't around.

"Err! I hope they won't do that all week, or else we will get caught for sure."

I closed my eyes again and attempted to steal an extra hour from this night.

***

"... Mmm! Oh, what the... Not again!"

"Uh? What do you mean by not again? That's rude."

"Erika! What are you doing in my bed?"

"Giving you a head... What else?"

"Did they tell you to do that?"

"What are you talking about? I woke up, Kitty was gone, and I was horny. You know me, I'm more active in the morning. I looked in your room, and Syr was gone too, so I'm taking advantage of your morning wood."

I couldn't believe this! She really wasn't aware of what the other two did to me earlier.

With Erika, it was always the same. I was hers, and she used me for her pleasure whenever and however she wanted. I loved that relationship with her because I didn't have to think; she either took charge or told me directly what she would like to do. This morning was the former.

"E... Erika! You'll get us in trouble."

"Nah... If Michelle comes in, we will just tell her that we are working on a renovation schedule."

"... not if my dick is in your mouth."

"... details."

"Aaaah!"

When she wanted me to shut up, she used her teeth. Erika was not a deepthroater; she could do it if the situation required it, but otherwise, her preference was not to force anything. She was aware that Kitty was more than happy to provide me with that kind of action. I guess they somehow made sure to have their own specialties.

The fact that Kitty, Erika, and I slept together in one bed created a different dynamic than when I was alone with Syr. Kitty and Erika had to learn how not to walk on each other's tails, and they were doing an excellent job at it.

But that third blowjob in a row this morning was getting rougher; Erika noticed that it took me quite a bit longer than usual, so she put a lot of energy into it.

"You have to cum, because I'm not stopping until you do!"

"Aaah..."

Her perseverance was rewarded and she gave me this mind-blowing orgasm even though I didn't have much more to shoot.

"Hehe... that was an odd one, Mark... Take a break! I'll go see what Kitty and Syr are doing."

"..."

Pretty much the same way Kitty left the room, Erika tiptoed to the door, and after cautiously making sure nobody was in the hallway, she exited the room.

"Oy! What's the point of making rules if they break them shamelessly."

I slapped a pillow over my face and passed out... again.

***

"Master Mark?"

"..."

"Wake up... I need to talk to you about... something."

"Mmm... What is it?"

When Syr wasn't wearing her maid uniform, it always felt a bit odd, but I liked it. She was sitting on the edge of my bed, caressing my chest gently while trying to wake me up. I grabbed her hand and nibbled on her fingertips.

"You... you know. Since we are acting like a normal couple this week, I want to enjoy it as much as possible. It's not that I'm unhappy at home when I share you with Kitty and Erika, but this is special to me."

"I understand, Syr. Don't worry. I'll spend plenty of time with you this week."

"Yes, but... We will be very busy. As soon as you get out of bed, things will get crazy."

"Hehe, yes. Is that why you attacked me at 5 am?"

Syr blushed a bit and smiled.

".. Yes... and I'll do that every morning. And more..."

"More? That sounds like fun..."

"Yes, very fun. And I'll give you a taste of it right now..."

"Right... right now?"

Oh crap... Her head lowered toward my crotch, and her hand grabbed the base of my cock.

Seriously?

***

"Geez, Mark. About time you get out of bed. It was your idea to fix this inn. You have to lead by example, or else it's not going to happen. I played your game yesterday, but now this is serious stuff. We have to get started."

Erika was sitting at one of the tables in the small dining room. She was already playing on her laptop and her cellular dongle for the internet was plugged in, probably trying to figure out her luggage situation.

"I know, Erika, I know! I'm here now. So, how is the internet link?"

"Fine. I guess we are not as isolated from the world as I thought. So, where do we start? S... Elizabeth is cleaning the kitchen, but she said it will be a big job. She gave me a long list of cleaning products and tools she needs. She is using seawater right now, which is far from ideal. At least it's killing some bacterias."

"Yeah, I figured as much. The local stores will make a fortune with us. The first thing I can think of, we need fresh water and electricity. I can take a look at that right away. Where is Kitty?"

"Outside. She said she refuses to work inside because of what she saw moving in the kitchen."

"She is obsessed with that. She keeps repeating it to whoever wants to hear. Okay, well, there is plenty for her to do outside. Anyway, I'll go take a look at the breakers. If we are lucky, that's all there is to it. Maybe the water pump will even kick in if the power is restored."

I turned around to exit the inn, but noticed Michelle walking down the stairs. The state of her hair left no doubt that she had a rough night too. That opened the door to some misplaced sarcasm from my part.

"Hey, Michelle... It looks like you had a great refreshing night."

"Herr! Where is Elizabeth? I need to talk to her."

"Having fun in the kitchen."

"... Right."

"Good morning to you as well, Michelle."

Not replying and rolling her eyes, she just walked past us and headed toward the kitchen area. This attitude of mine earned me a nasty stare from Erika.

"Mark... Why are you doing this to her?"

"She made it clear that she hates me, so I'm playing on her ground."

"Think about S...Elizabeth, okay? Don't make her sad."

"It's all good. I didn't start this, remember? Alright, let's get to work."

As soon as I set foot outside, I noticed Kitty drawing something in the sand using a big stick. She could be either bored to death or having the time of her life.

"Hey, Cathead. What are you drawing?"

"My crate... I miss my crate."

"Don't draw a crate in the sand! Michelle will think you are crazy if she sees that."

"Aaaah! But I don't like it here. I even had to pee in the jungle. Also, I saw something moving..."

"... in the kitchen. I know, I know. Why don't you come work with me then? We need just that, water and electricity. I think the outdoor electrical panel is over on this side. Yesterday, I had time to confirm that the wires from the street reached the inn, so there is no reason for having no power. I think Michelle is just clueless about how it works."

"Okay. I'll bring my stick just in case I have to protect us from a monster."

"Hehe... You do that."

Kitty and I walked through the overgrown vegetation leading to the side of the inn. How long had this place been abandoned for? I had no idea. But with this tropical weather, it probably didn't take much time for nature to take back ownership of the place.

"Gah!"

"Sorry, Kitty, you have to pay attention to the flying branches. Oh... There is it. Yeah, I bet Michelle never came here."

"What is this thing?"

"The outdoor electric panel. At home, ours is inside, which is certainly more convenient. Oh, good, there is no lock either. Remind me to add that to our shopping list."

I pried the cover open and inspected the panel. The first good news was that they were breakers and not fuses, and the second good news was that, as I suspected, something had caused the main one to trip, or someone switched it off on purpose. Considering the box's rusty state, I would not be surprised if some water infiltrated it during the last hurricane.

Two things could happen at this point; we would have power, or the inn would catch fire. I secretly hoped for the latter as I took a deep breath and flicked the switch up.

"So... Did it work?"

"No idea, Kitty... But the breakers didn't trip. That's a good sign."

I looked past the back corner of the building and noticed that the Kitchen windows were open to air it, so I asked Syr.

"Hey, SYR! SYR? Do you have electricity now? OW! Owww! HEY! Why are you hitting me with your stick, Kitty? Are you nuts?"

"No, you called her Syr... So I hit you with my stick to punish your grave mistake."

"Oh, shit... That's right. ELIZABETH, are you there?"

Syr peeked through the open window with a big grin on her face.

"Yes, Mark? I was wondering who you were talking to."

"Err... I know... Sorry... So, do you have power in the kitchen?"

"Yes, the fridge turned on and the lights are working."

"Great! I'll go check the water pump now... If I can find it."

"No need! I have water too. But it's running all brown..."

"Oh, nice. Let it run for a while. Tell everybody not to drink it."

I slammed the panel cover close, and we returned to the inn's lobby.

Erika had already received the good news and had plugged her laptop in the outlet already. It was quite interesting to see her so focused on what she was doing.

Since I met Erika, she had not been working. Her sabbatical year had for purpose to keep her away from stress so she could replenish her batteries before returning to work. As odd as it sounded to most of us, seeing her focus on her task made me realize how much she missed having a real job. I could tell she missed the challenge of managing a big company like she was doing before. Her expertise was to take over the management of sinking businesses and turn them into gold mines. This little inn adventure reignited that passion, and her intensity commanded admiration. I had full confidence that she would solve all our problems one way or another.

"Thanks for the power, Mark. That's going to make things much easier."

"Sure... We have water too, but don't drink it."

"No, I'll call the city for water analysis. I need you, Kitty and Michelle to go to the village. We are short on time and need supplies right away."

"Sure.. But... Can we go without Michelle?"

"No, because you are not coming back with her. I need you to find a used pickup truck. Try to find something reliable that we can easily resell later."

"Okay... Cleaning product for Elizabeth and a pickup truck... Noooo problems!"

"Ditch the sarcasm, will you! You'll spend your week traveling back and forth to the town to pick up construction material; you'll need it. Buying and selling a truck will be cheaper than renting it. Oh, and bring me ALL the bills. It's going to her business expenses. We will make sure Michelle won't pay a single dollar in taxes this year."

"So serious..."

That was a new version of Erika I had not seen yet. She had accepted an important mission and failure was not an option. Her solution solving mode activated, and she put her plan in motion; this inn would be revived.

***

"That's a lot of cleaning products and tools. Elizabeth is needy."

"Kitty, this inn is a big filthy place."

"Yeah, but still. We almost emptied the whole store."

"Hehe... Yeah, we bought a lot of stuff."

Kitty and I had fun, but our driver, Michelle, not so much. Her face changed when Erika had told her that she would have to spend some quality time with me in the van. And it was far to be over because we were on our way to our third car dealership because I hadn't found any truck at a reasonable price yet.

That gave me some extra time to poke the sleeping dragon.

"So, Michelle. Having fun?"

"Herr!"

"That much!? Did you sleep well last night? I think you could see the stars from your room, lucky you. I mean, through the hole in the roof."

"... Do we have to talk?"

"Sure... We are trying to fix your inn. We need to know how you feel about the place so that we can personalize it for you."

"Very funny. So, if we can't find your pickup truck, we go back home?"

"Yeah. Those were the only three places nearby and... STOP! STOP THE VAN!"

In panic, Michelle slammed on the brakes and pulled to the side of the road. Then she screamed at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR? Why did you yell at me? You scared me!"

"Hey, calm down, auntie. Look over there. THAT is what I need."

Parked on the grass of a random house in between two villages, a beautiful brown pickup truck from the eighties with a very appealing "for sale" sign in the windshield. And on the house's porch, an older man in a rocking chair.

"Mark, Erika said you needed something reliable and resellable."

"This one has been around for forty years... I would call that reliable."

"..."

"Kitty, come. I need you."

"I don't know why, but okay."

***

An hour later, Michelle parked her small van next to the inn, and I did the same with my brand new acquisition. Erika and Syr walked out to assess the success of our trip. But before they could say anything, Michelle walked past them with flailing arms, dissatisfied with my truck choice.

"Elizabeth, I HATE your new boyfriend! I hate him! Raaah!"

"... Auntie?"

Michelle's reaction wasn't a surprise, but I was mostly curious to see how Erika would react. If one person were able to murder me in public, it would be her.

As Kitty climbed on the giant hood of the old brown pickup truck, Erika approached it with a smile.

"Mark!? You bought that?"

"Yep! Well, with Kitty's help. When she hugged the old man, the price suddenly went down."

"Haha... Mark... That is PERFECT!"

I kind of expected this; back at home, Erika always drove her big SUV. It was overkill for the city, but she liked her big car. Because I bought something bigger than what she was usually driving, I knew there was a good chance that she would be envious and approve of my choice.

So from a functional perspective, it was a great find, but it was even better from a relationship perspective.

I extended my arm, and dangling from my fingertips was the key.

"So, Erika... Wanna drive it?"

"YES!"

"Wanna come, Elizabeth?"

"No, thank you. I will empty the van and continue the house cleaning. This is more appealing to me."

"Sounds good. And you, Kitty?"

"I'll help Elizabeth. Go have fun with Erika."

"Alright, carrot. It's just the two of us then."

"Don't call me carrot! But, yes... Let's go to the hardware store!"

And just like that, our first few steps toward turning this place into a little paradise were completed. Michelle was permanently angry at me, Syr was in her cleaning heaven, Kitty was having fun following the flow, and Erika was thrilled to drive something this heavy and squeaky.

I would call this a successful first day of vacation.

Part 2

"Aaah! Aaaahn! Mmmm! More! Mooore!"

"Shhh! They will hear us!"

"Aaahn! But... I want... mooore! aaah!"

As I had my beautiful Syr pinned under me on the mattress and accepting my love and begging for more pleasure, I couldn't ask for a better vacation so far. What had started as a fiasco had turned into a very enjoyable adventure. We had so much fun that we even decided to extend our stay by an additional week.

"Aaahn! Dee... Deeper!"

Our first week had been as exhausting as rewarding. We figuratively took ownership of the dilapidated inn that Syr's aunt had foolishly purchased for her retirement. Erika had been working hard on planning the restoration project and scheduling all the appointments with different contractors and officials to obtain permits. I have spent my days driving my iconic old pickup truck back and forth to the hardware store and working hard at renovating the inn with the help of a few cheaply hired locals. Syr had been our dedicated cleaning machine who had given a new life to the kitchen and the bathrooms, and she had even started working on side projects like crafting curtains for the few functional bedrooms. Kitty had also been surprisingly useful; she was slowly shattering our perception that she was our lazy house cat by cleaning the beach and the inn's surrounding from all its trash. Who would have thought?

"Ma... Master Mark... I'm about to... aaaaah!"

"Me too... You are so hot, Syr!"

And then, there was aunt Michelle, who was visibly doing her best but couldn't keep up with any of us. By deciding to help, we had partly robbed her of her will to steer the project exactly where she wanted. That said, it was a good thing. Her initial mistake had been to purchase something without prior knowledge about how to run it, so our priority was to leave her something functional and a good plan of action to make some money out of it once we go back home. She spent a lot of her time working with Syr, which was good to see; they were family after all.

It was still annoying, that Michelle still didn't like me, and her avoidance was getting childish. I didn't need recognition for my hard work, but I would have loved to leave the island on good terms. I loved her niece, and there was nothing she could do but accept it.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaaaah! I'm... I'm cumming! aaaaah!""

"Shhh! Quiet!"

"Aaahn! Mmmphh!"

Trying to quiet Syr with my hand over her mouth as I was cumming deep inside her was quite a challenge. Her burning hot spasming vagina was just way too amazing. I had no idea what went so right in my life to deserve someone so exciting.

We kissed for a while longer as we slowly reconnected with reality. After rolling to my back, Syr just wrapped herself around me. Her perfectly flushed face and soft skin made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Syr, I'm so glad we get to spend every morning together like this."

"Me too, Master Mark. This is very special to me."

The first morning we spent at the inn, Kitty and Erika visited my bedroom to get some extra sex, but they had not done it again since then. I only had sex with Syr since that day. There was no way for me to know for sure, but I thought Kitty and Erika had discussed what they had done and had decided to play along with the rules we had set. If Michelle was to learn that I had three girlfriends, it would be very upsetting to find out that her niece had lied to her. Nobody wanted to create this kind of family conflict. Syr, above all else, didn't deserve this.

123456...8