Feliformia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof!"

"Maaeeee! You must visit us. You must!"

"Haha... I don't know. You live so far. Maybe I will if I'm not too busy here and make good tips."

"That would be amaaaazing! Then we can have more lesbian sex!"

"Hehe, you are never satisfied, aren't you?"

"Never!"

Syr clung to my arm as if she sensed that our quiet time together was coming to an end. Soon, we would be back home, and I wouldn't be able to spend as much intimate time with her. I wasn't sure how she would react to this return to abnormality, but I was pretty sure it was going to be a bit different. Would she still want to be my maid? Would she still be subservient in the name of love and roleplay? Would it cause new conflicts or a reassessment of her lifestyle? Somehow I was very confident that everything would go well and that we would find our balance back.

Michelle finally walked out of the inn, ready to drive us back to the airport.

"Everybody is ready?"

"Yes. Let's go."

We all gave Mae our last goodbyes and climbed in the van; she would stay behind to take care of the inn until Michelle came back.

The trip to the airport was actually a quiet one. Nobody was talking due to mixed emotions and tiredness. We all had worked so hard that, in some ways, we couldn't wait to go back home and relax. Kitty was even snoozing on my shoulder, probably exhausted by all the hot sex she had with Mae, but I didn't push her away even if Michelle had noticed us. Our rough argument had perhaps convinced her that I wasn't just dating her niece for her good look. So seeing Kitty drooling on my arm wasn't interpreted as a crime anymore.

Syr, who was sitting on the other side of Kitty, decided to gently pet her hair as if she was holding the small catgirl somewhat responsible for the two full weeks of special adventure we had experienced. She also looked at me with a gentle smile, knowing that we would only be able to discuss everything we had on our minds once we would be back home.

Sitting next to Michelle, Erika was still talking about business management, concerned that all her hard work would go to the shitter if she didn't keep a close eye on the inn. It would be a shame if all our efforts would turn into a failure. During the past two weeks, I had discovered the businesswoman version of Erika, the one who was ready to do everything to succeed, even if it meant wearing a sexy cat bikini around strangers. She was smart, she was swift, she was confident, and it made me fall in love with her even more.

I preferred to ignore all the teasing they had imposed on me. When Kitty and Erika dragged Mae into the fray to make me jealous, I knew they meant well. They were aware that I liked to have fun, and teasing me always worked so well. But they were also conscious that all their sins wouldn't go unpunished. Eventually, I would get them back.

For the first time since we got here, it was raining, a warm rain that was somehow soothing. It was a great feeling to have saved someone that Syr cared about and turned a mistake into something rewarding. It had been a lot of work, but it made me smile to know that we were leaving behind an imprint of what our atypical family could accomplish.

When we arrived at the airport, I unloaded the luggage while the girls said goodbye to Michelle.

"Goodbye, Auntie Michelle! It was a lot of fun, but you must be careful. I'm sure the creature I saw is still hiding in the kitchen."

"Haha, Kitty. I'll be careful. I don't want to be eaten alive by a monster."

"I know, right!"

After Kitty's long hug, next in line was Erika.

"So, you remember everything I taught you about bookkeeping, right?"

"I think so... There was a lot to learn."

"You think so? Hey! I will call you soon to make sure you do it right! I won't let you sink this business!"

"Haha! Okay, okay! I'll do my best. Thanks for everything, Erika!"

"Don't mention it. Hug me now!"

The same way Kitty did, Erika buried herself in Michelle's arms. And then Syr followed with the longest hug of all.

"I'll miss you, auntie! My friends all worked very hard on your inn. Make sure you take good care of it, okay?"

"I will. I will. You worked very hard too. Make sure you send me pictures of your life in the city, okay? I don't know enough about what you are doing."

"I will do my best."

The hug continued for a while longer, but it was time to go if we didn't want to miss our plane. Erika abruptly put an end to the touching scene.

"Alright, guys. Let's go! It's time for our check-in."

"Meow! I want to sit next to the window again!"

"No, Kitty! It's my turn! Last time they hit my knee with the food cart!"

"That was your fault. You always sleep with your legs open, always ready for sex."

As Erika and Kitty were fighting back and forth while heading to the terminal, Syr let go of her aunt and walked past me while blowing two little words into my ear.

"Be nice!"

Her aunt Michelle walked to me, looking down a little bit.

"You... you take good care of Elizabeth, right?"

"Always."

"Mmm... and... thanks for helping me fix the inn... It was nice of you. I was a bit... too rough on you."

Did I just dream this? Michelle, complimenting my work? Syr asking me to be nice was the only thing that prevented me from chuckling; instead, I adopted a less antagonizing format for once.

"Thanks for the hospitality. It was nice to learn a bit more about Elizabeth's family. She can be very secretive."

"Oh, I'm sure she didn't tell me half of what I would have liked to know about you guys, but if that's the way she wants things, who am I to interfere?"

"Hehe. You are right about that. She is a special one."

"I... I will hug you now. Okay?"

"Haha. Sure. Come here."

It was an awkward but happy hug. Standing a few meters away, Syr smiled, glad that Michelle and I ended our encounter in somewhat better terms than when we had first met.

After saying goodbye one last time, I returned to Syr.

"See, I can be nice sometimes."

"Yes... Master Mark."

"Oh? Are you my maid again?"

"Yes. And I will take excellent care of you when we go back home. You deserve it."

"Well then, I'm looking forward to it."

"... only if you take excellent care of me in return."

"I'm sure we can arrange something, cute maid."

We kissed and walked toward the terminal hand in hand.

***

Ten hours later, after a tranquil and eventless flight, we finally parked in our home's garage. Kitty was the first to get out of the car and to run into the house, not caring about who would have to carry her suitcase in.

"Well, she was in a hurry. Maybe her bladder was about to explode."

"Who knows, Kitty is always weird."

It turned out that I was the only one who cared about our belongings because after I unloaded the car, Syr and Erika had disappeared as well.

"Oh, great. They all let me carry everything by myself. Fantastic! What's the point of having a maid, then?"

One by one, I brought the suitcases to the hallway, and as soon as I was done, Kitty rushed to me and shoved something in my chest; her pink latex catsuit, the restrictive one with cat paws instead of fingers. On top of that, she began taking off her clothes.

"Now! I must wear it now, or else I'm gonna lose my mind."

"Haha. Kitty, chill a bit. Can't you let me relax first? I'm exhausted!"

"NO! You don't understand! I MUST wear my catsuit now!"

"Fine, fiiine. Come to the living room, and stop throwing your clothes everywhere."

"And I brought Erika's one as well. She must wear her suit too."

"Did you even ask her, or did you decide for her?"

"It doesn't matter. You can force her to wear it."

"I suppose I can if I have a death wish."

I spotted Erika on the patio drinking directly from a bottle of whiskey, leaning on a comfy chair, absorbing the silence of her backyard. She looked exhausted. Perhaps Kitty was right; a few days inside a latex suit had the potential to relax her a bit more.

I got Kitty inside her suit in no time, and she was smiling like never before. Seeing my cute pink rubber cat again was so much more fun than I had anticipated. Spending time with rubber girls was probably an addiction at this point. Want it or not, Kitty had trained me to like latex so much that I didn't realize how much I had missed it.

As soon as I clicked the padlock on her back zipper, she trotted outside and threw herself on Erika, just for the sake of disrupting her peace.

And that was when Syr showed up in the living room; all dressed up as a maid. Things were getting back to normal a bit too quickly, but it was good to see that we all had missed something.

"Ha, so you couldn't wait to put your uniform back on, Syr."

"I'm your maid. I wouldn't wear anything else around my master. It would be improper."

"But you did for two weeks in a row. Hehe. Did it not feel good to be this regular shy cute girl for a while and to tone down the roleplay?"

"Mmmph! I don't know what you are referring to, Master Mark. I would never do such a thing."

"I see..."

"I'm your maid. This is not roleplay. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Actually, yes. Would you help me put this cute rubber catsuit on Erika? I fear she is going to fight me."

"Yes, Master. I will go catch her right away."

It was very convenient to own an obedient maid in hunting down catgirls. Tonight I would get to sleep with my two favorite rubber catgirls, and I had no intention to let them out of their suits for at least a week. Kitty wouldn't complain about it, but Erika might require a bit of arm twisting.

It was going to be a lot of fun.

***

"Mae? Do you know where the bleach is? I wanted to clean the bathroom, but the bottle is empty upstairs."

"Yes, Michelle. Elizabeth kept it in the kitchen. The bottom cabinet under the sink. Do you want me to get it for you?"

"No, I'll get it myself. Thanks."

Things were going well at the inn. Mae had brought in two of her cute friends who were willing to dress thinly and felinely, and business was profitable. The Cats of the Caribbean quickly grew in popularity, and Mae made sure to keep the spirit of the place intact. It was the friendliest place where someone could get a cold beer on the island.

So many clients had asked where Kitty and Erika were, but it was all good; they had learned to like the new staff, who were equally adorable. The cathead sandwich was still the best seller, and the new cook could barely keep up with the demand.

Things were definitely great at the inn, and Michelle finally had a solid retirement plan.

Michelle entered the kitchen and opened a few doors, trying to find the bleach.

"Where did she say? Ah yes, under the sink!"

She opened the door...

"Ah! There it is."

A very strange growl startled her when she pulled the big plastic jug out of the cabinet,

GRRrrr!

"EEEEEK!"

As soon as she saw something furry moving inside the cabinet, she ran out of the kitchen, screaming!

From Mae's point of view, she barely had time to see Michelle flying out of the inn, chased by a big fuzzy creature.

"A possum? Where did it come from? Oh, my! It was a very big one too. Awww, they are so cute."

1...345678