Feliformia Ch. 13

Story Info
Kitty refuses to take off her latex suit.
9.4k words
4.8
6.7k
7

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trauma.

That was the only word I could come up with to explain what was going on with Kitty right now. After spending two incredible weeks in the Caribbean, it would have been reasonable to assume that everybody had fun and were happy to have added this amazing experience to their memory for when they would be old and reminiscing. But no. Kitty had quickly forgotten about the inn, the creature in the kitchen, and even the cute lesbian Mae. Instead, she had decided to focus on the only negative element; we had deprived her of latex during that trip.

I would be the first to admit that traveling far from home with Kitty without bringing some latex gear to entertain her had been a mistake, but to react this way was a bit over the top. No... MUCH over the top.

She spent the past month wearing her catsuit and had since then refused to take it off in front of us. Her legendary stubbornness had come back in force.

"Kitty, come on. You were all happy not to wear your suit all the time, and now you don't want to take it off anymore. You are overreacting."

"I take it off, just not around you. I take it off occasionally to take a shower and clean the suit."

"Why are you doing this? It's been a month of that."

"If I take it off, you won't let me wear it ever again, as you did in the Caribbean. Mark, you are a dictator!"

"I'm not!"

It all started when we came back home after our vacation. The first thing Kitty had asked for was to wear her pink latex catsuit, and we even forced Erika to join her by making her wear the Kitty suit copy so they could play together. It was a lot of fun.

But after a few days, Erika was ready to murder me, so I let her out of her suit, but Kitty flat out refused, arguing that we would take away her beloved costume from her again. We tolerated it for a week, then two weeks, then three, but now it's been over a month. She was super cute as a rubber cat, but I feared that all the efforts she had put into feeling more confident about herself out of suit would go to waste if we didn't find a way to make her see the light.

Kitty and I just had a good sex session, and now she was sitting on my hips with her two paws on my chest, the same way she always did when we were arguing about something.

"Trust me, Kitty! It's for your own good."

"NO!"

"Why not? And don't say we are going to take your suit away. You know it's not true."

"No!"

"No is not an answer."

"Yes!"

"So you never want to get out of your suit ever again?"

"No!"

"Even if it makes me sad?"

"It doesn't. You like it when I'm a rubber cat."

It was impossible to forget how smart she could be despite her childish attitude. She knew very well that what she just said was true and that I couldn't deny it. She was very happy to cut my legs off mercilessly.

Her little body, all encased in shiny pink latex, was beyond cute. It fit her curves so perfectly that it almost looked like it was her real skin. The attached matching hood with eyes and mouth holes topped with two big cat ears were just too adorable to resist; it was even worse since Syr had added some little whiskers on her cheeks. Along with her almond-shaped eyes, her outfit was undeniably compatible with what I loved.

"What about... your swimming lessons with Syr? You know you can't swim in this suit."

"She closed the pool. Winter is coming."

"Oh, did she?"

"Yes."

"Then, what about texting? You like texting me when I'm at work."

"I can do that by holding a stylus in my mouth. I've done it before."

"True... So what if Mae decides to visit? You'll let her see you dressed up like a rubber cat?"

"She won't visit for a long while, if ever. And yes, I showed her pictures of my suit when Erika and I fucked her very hard and made her cum and squirt repeatedly. She loved it."

"Kitty, you have a way to say things sometimes... so raw."

"Meow!"

She wasn't unintelligent and certainly not unable to justify her actions. At the moment, she wanted to be a rubber catgirl and nothing else.

"You know, Erika has a new job, and I'm working too. Don't you feel bad for Syr? She has to spend all that time cooking for you and making you eat because your hands are encased in rubber mitts. Do you think that is fair to her?"

"Yes. She said, "Master Mark told me not to let you starve," so it looks like she doesn't mind."

Another blow to the liver. It was true that I didn't want Kitty to starve, so I did ask Syr to keep an eye on her when Erika and I were away. There was no way I would let her little stomach rumble as an incentive to force her out of her suit; it would be too cruel.

"Fine! You win! If you want to wear your suit all the time, it's your choice. But don't come whining later when you want out."

"Meow! That's not going to happen! Erika loves it too. She likes it when I'm helpless."

"I know that. You are some sort of weird masochist. You let her overuse you, then you whine that she goes too far."

"It's true! She always goes too far!"

"But you let her go too far..."

"Yes!"

I shook my head at her strange thinking mechanism and gave her skinny butt a good squeeze.

"Okay, get off me, cathead. I'm going to take a shower and read a little bit before bed. It's getting late."

"Then you are going to come back and fuck me some more."

"Nope! Tonight I'm sleeping with Syr. It's your "Erika night," remember?"

"Oh, is it?"

"Yes. She said that every Wednesday, she has tons of frustrating meetings at work, so she needs to play with you to evacuate all her stress."

"Is that why she is so late?"

"Yep. So you have to be extra nice to her when she comes back."

"Ah! Work doesn't sound fun. I still want to find a job where I will get paid for doing nothing."

"Good luck with that dream, kitkat... Particularly if you refuse to take off your latex suit."

"Pfff... Leave my bed at once! Go take your shower! You are full of germs."

At least I managed to hit a nerve before leaving the bed. That felt good.

As planned, I took a long hot shower and went back upstairs to find Syr. I thought she would be cleaning, cooking, or repairing something as usual, but I found her relaxing on the couch with a light novel when I arrived in the living room.

Her green maid uniform was still surreal even after months of knowing her. Wearing something so fantasy-like was certainly making an impression on me. Her outfit's quality never ceased to impress me as it signaled that she was a true maid and that she was committed to the role. It was miles away from those cheap maid costumes that any girl could order online for a few bucks just to give a good time to their male for a single evening. Her uniform was legit.

I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders; she leaned a bit on me.

"Hey, what are you reading?"

"This one," she said as she showed me the cover.

"Oh, is that not the first light novel you ever read?"

"That is correct, Master Mark. When I moved to Erika's house, it was the only book I possessed that was not for school."

"Hehe. So, how many times did you read it?"

"I do not know. Countless times. But it still feels good. Erika bought me all the subsequent volumes."

"Yeah, you were saying. You have a very cute relationship with her."

She leaned a bit more on me.

It was so strange. When we were in the Caribbean, I spent most of my intimate time with Syr, and she almost had no opportunity to act as my maid. She didn't want her aunt to find out about that, so she had put her character away on purpose. Despite how happy I was to see her acting like herself during those two weeks, I had worried that perhaps it was going to change our relationship once back home.

Oddly enough, I had been confident that Kitty and Erika wouldn't change one bit. But the total opposite happened. Kitty was experiencing a latex crisis, and, inspired by the success she had achieved with the inn, Erika dove back into the workforce like a savage beast ready to conquer the universe.

But Syr? She hadn't changed at all. The minute she put her maid uniform back on, she recovered her previous personality and was even more comfortable in her maid role. It was nothing less than fascinating.

"Oh, Master Mark. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"What do you think of this uniform?"

She flipped a couple of her book pages to show me one of the drawings commonly found in light novels. It was another maid uniform, quite different than the green one she typically wore. This one was much more classical, black and white with a small apron. It was a bit closer to the sexy ones I had in mind earlier but much classier. The skirt was shorter, exposing the white stocking-covered legs of the character. The puffy sleeves were short, and the square neck allowed plenty of room for the cute little choker. Of course, there was a matching headband.

"I like it, Syr. You want to make it?"

"Would it not be odd?"

"What do you mean? I think it would suit you. Actually, I would love to see you wearing something different. I enjoyed watching you in your street clothes at the inn."

"That has not happened, Master mark! I never wore anything else than my maid uniform at the inn. You imagined things. I'm just a maid."

"Oh, right! Hehe. But yeah, go ahead and make this one. I would love to see it."

"But... It wouldn't match my name anymore."

"What does your name have to do with this?"

"Well, you gave me the name of your favorite character, and my current uniform matches it."

"Oh, come on. If you read the series, you should remember that Syr wore other clothes too later. Don't be so strict. I can tell you really want it. As I said, I want to see it too."

'Mmm... Okay... maybe I will make it, then."

As she closed her book, Erika entered the house after having worked a bunch of extra hours. We could easily tell that she was still pumped after a very stressful day.

"Mark, where is Kitty? I need to fuck her brain out!"

"You two are always so romantic."

"Yeah, whatever. On Wednesday, I'm in beast mode. Where is she?"

"Basement. She was waiting for you. Be gentle, okay?"

"Ah! You always see Kitty as this little fragile thing. She is stronger than you, you know."

"Hehe. Well, then enjoy your girl's night with her. You can sleep downstairs. I'll sleep upstairs with Syr."

"Cool. Good night!"

"Good night!"

And she was gone as fast as she had arrived. Syr put her book aside and rolled over me, resting her head on my chest.

"I don't want sex tonight. I just want to cuddle. Would that be okay?"

"Thank God! Yes! I could use a break! Why don't we go to bed right now and watch some anime on the tablet."

"I would love that very much, Master Mark."

It was our special activity. Kitty and Erika refused to watch any of this while Syr and I were very much on the same page.

As proof, a mocking voice came from downstairs.

"Nerds!"

***

"Kitty? Are you coming to eat your breakfast?"

It was the third time Syr shouted down the stairs, trying to wake Kitty up so she would come and eat a little something. When unsupervised, Kitty tended to skip meals, and her Master said that it wasn't acceptable.

"Kitty? Are you awake?"

The lack of answers wasn't uncommon. Either she was sleeping like a rock, or something perverted was going on. Mark and Erika had left for work a while ago, so Syr decided to head to the basement to assess the situation.

At the bottom of the staircase, she pushed the door open, but all the lights were off, preventing her from seeing the bed clearly.

"Kitty?"

Her delicate fingers found the light switch and dimmed it up, gradually allowing her to confirm her suspicions.

"Of course..."

As Syr approached the bed, a wriggling black form was twisting around with some difficulties on top of the blanket. Kitty was a prisoner of an inescapable bondage contraption, the ominous leather sleepsack that Erika had given her before their Caribbean trip. The tight crackling leather didn't leave a single inch of Kitty's body visible. Thanks to the fact it had been custom made, it looked flawless, even around the neck area where the tight hood was attached. The only contact Kitty had with the exterior world was the two small grommets at the nose level.

Syr understood what was going on right away; Erika had too much fun with Kitty, then she was late for work and decided to leave her restrained. She should have suspected this when, earlier this morning, Erika had told her three times to keep a close eye on Kitty today.

Constricted like a sausage, Kitty couldn't even moan anymore. It was more than probable that she was still wearing her full latex catsuit under this thick layer of leather, restricting her further.

Never been a big bondage fan, Syr was still getting it. Seeing how much bondage fun Kitty had with Mark and Erika day after day, it was not hard to imagine that some people loved this kind of activity. It was just not her cup of tea. Syr always preferred vanilla sex driven by a bit of roleplay over these extreme scenarios.

But Kitty was different; being tied up was part of her DNA. If she went too long without some sort of BDSM action, she would undoubtedly lose her mind. Syr's knowledge about her friend allowed her to accept what she was seeing and route the situation toward something Kitty would enjoy.

"Kitty, I'll be back around lunchtime. I'll turn on the baby monitor, so just grunt a bit if you want out, okay?"

"Mmmph!"

There was no way to know how long Kitty had been mummified like this. Perhaps Erika had tied her up late last night or just this morning. But based on her body language, it was fair to assume that Kitty wasn't ready to be freed. Her breakfast could wait a bit longer.

Syr left the room and headed back up to her workshop to work on her new uniform. Perhaps if she were to do a good job on it, it would please her Master.

***

A few hours later, Syr still had not heard any concerning grunts through the baby monitor. Occasional healthy moans conveyed the fact that Kitty still had a blast inside her dark and restrictive world of kink. That said, Syr knew that the small catgirl would push her limit irrationally, so it was better to put an end to this activity, at least for the time of a meal.

"Oh, it's already 1:30 pm, and I barely made any progress on this maid uniform... I'm being lazy."

After a long stretch and some undeserved self-criticism, the green maid left her workshop and headed back to the basement to check on her friend.

Like earlier, Kitty was still wriggling on the giant bed, but this time she had flipped to her stomach and seemed stuck that way. This position was actually convenient since the laces and the long zipper were located at the back of the sack.

This time around, it seemed that Erika had tightened the sleepsack more than usual. Perhaps Kitty had said something wrong that had resulted in this extra punishment... or perhaps it was a reward. It was hard to tell sometimes with Kitty.

Syr pulled on the string to release the knot, returning some slack to the poor Asian girl.

"Mmmph!"

"Yes, it was very tight, Kitty."

Loosening the leather laces allowed Kitty to curl a bit. Syr had to push her back down to unzip the long zipper and give her full freedom back. As the sack cracked open, it revealed a glossy pink latex skin; Kitty was unsurprisingly still wearing her full latex suit.

Carefully, Syr helped the tired cat out of the bag, which almost looked like a butterfly crawling out of a cocoon, minus the fact that Kitty was more like a shiny larva.

"Aaaah! Erika overtightened it!"

"It looked that way. Are you okay, Kitty?"

"Why did you let me out? I wanted to stay like this all day!"

"Master Mark would be angry at me if I were to let you skip too many meals."

"Mark will never get angry at you. He is incapable of it."

"You still have to eat. Come, I will make you a snack."

"Can we have sex first? I'm so frustrated."

"... I'm not going to have sex with you, Kitty. We had this discussion in the past."

"Aaah, I was just teasing. You are too serious."

Visibly tired, Kitty crawled off the bed and followed Syr upstairs and into the kitchen. As she always did, as if she had been unconsciously trained to do so, the pink rubber cat climbed on one of the island stools and waited for her food to magically appear before her. It didn't even cross her mind to offer assistance.

"What would you prefer, Kitty? A late breakfast or lunch?"

"I want a cathead sandwich!"

"Absolutely not. I will never make those again for as long as I live."

"Why? Just because you made a couple of those at the inn?"

"I made hundreds at the inn, and it felt like millions."

"Meow, okay. Then I want a cheese sandwich!"

"The brie grilled cheese with fig jam? Sorry, I don't have the ingredients, and Master Mark said it makes you gain too much weight."

"Ah! I'm still tiny and cute. Then just make me whatever you want. I'm hungry."

As usual, Syr confectioned something good looking for the starving cat girl. She never minded cooking for her friends because it was satisfying to see them enjoying her food. Having proved that many times in the past, Kitty wouldn't be able to survive if she were to cook her own food. Additionally, Kitty couldn't use her hands right now as they were encased inside her suit's built-in mitts. Since the back zipper was locked, there was no way to address this issue, and that was on top of Kitty's decision not to take it off. The battle wasn't worth it.

Syr opted for a very nutritious smoothie; that way, Kitty would be able to feed herself. Some blender action later, the catgirl had a delicious liquid meal between her paws and sucked it using a large straw.

"Mmm... This one is good."

"I put avocado in it."

"What's an avocado?"

"Kitty, you know what an avocado is."

"Yes, but it makes me look cuter if I pretend not to know."

"..."

"Can I go sit in your workshop and watch you work this afternoon?"

"Today, you can. I don't work on any secret project at the moment."

"You and your secrets."

"Not all my customers wish to be known."

"Customers... You should only craft things for yourself... or for me."

"And how would I make money, Kitty?"

"You don't need money. Just do like I do and let Mark pay for everything."

Kitty had her own special way to look at things.

Once the two girls finished ingesting their lunch, they headed back to the workshop where Syr kept working on her new uniform and where Kitty laid down on a big pile of fake fur for a little cat nap.

***

"Maaark! You are back home!"

"Oof! Do you always have to throw yourself in my stomach like this?"

"Yes!"

Whatever Kitty would say, I could tell that her days felt longer since Erika had returned to work. Syr was home but often busy, so Kitty was alone most of the time with nothing fun to do.

I pulled on her rubber ears to make her look at me.

"You still don't want to take your suit off?"

"Never! Play with me!"

"I will. But while I was at work, I thought about something."

"Uh oh!"

"If you don't want to take your suit off and be a rubber cat forever, then we will have to treat you accordingly."

"... Does this mean you'll have sex with me all the time?"

"No, I only have sex with real humans. You are just a cat."

"You won't last one week without my warm and horny latex body next to you."

"And I told Erika not to have sex with you either."

"Oh! That's never going to work."

"And you won't be allowed to use any furniture anymore. The chairs, couches, bed... it's all off-limits, or else you're going to get punished."

"Meow, that sounds hot."

"We will see about that. By the way, I spoke to Erika on the phone today while we were at work, and she is in. She, too, thinks you are going too far with your latex suit obsession."