Feliformia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pfff... You are not allowed to speak to her when I'm not around!"

"Since when? I'm dating her as much as you do. Anyway, go down on your knees. Real cats don't walk like humans."

Kitty acted tough, but this series of instructions and how I had cornered her were bugging her, I could tell. It was a matter of time, perhaps only a few minutes, before she broke one of those new rules and ended up receiving a nice spanking. Following directions was not her forte.

She unhesitantly sat on the floor like a cat and placed her rubber paw on my crotch in a sign of defiance.

"That's cool. This is the perfect height for you to fuck my skull."

"No, Kitty. As I said, you are a real cat now. No sex for you. Also, you can't talk anymore. You can only meow."

"... Seriously?"

"Yes, unless you want a sore butt."

"... I do not consent to this last part!"

"Haha. You don't have to. We will make you consent."

I patted her on the head and walked past her.

"Oh, and the basement is off-limits too."

"Hey! That's where all my cool bondage stuff is."

"Ah, too bad. Real cats don't get tied up. That would be considered animal cruelty. Anyway... Less talking, more meowing, cathead."

"... Meow! But Erika still won't let this happen!"

"We will see about that, Kitty. We will see about that."

As I walked away from her, I knew I had given some good food for thought. She was right that it would difficult for me not to have sex with her until further notice, but I would not let her know that. It was also true that I had talked to Erika and that she was totally on board with this little coercive plan. None of us thought that what Kitty was doing was healthy. We couldn't let her go back to the time when she was too extreme. She had made a huge step forward when she had stopped wearing her suit permanently, and we were determined not to let go back to that baseline.

I headed to the basement for a shower. Since our trip to the Caribbean, I felt a bit more in control of my environment. Around my girls, I had never had a big opportunity to show what I was capable of in general. Here, Syr spoiled me every single day with good food and doing the house chores, Erika loved running the show and taking charge of everything, and Kitty was not very high maintenance because of the two previous reasons. But on the island, when I had decided to kick aunt Michelle in the butt and fix this damn inn, I had really felt a sense of accomplishment. Sure, we all helped each other over there, but I still felt like this idea came from me and that the project wouldn't have happened otherwise. Situations like this were rare in my life, and I wanted more of this feeling. I had no intention to return to what I was in the past, a mostly spineless guy.

Driving Kitty for a while to get what I wanted was one of those projects that would feel similar. I would just have to be mindful of what Kitty felt and make sure not to make her miserable. This game would only be fun if it were helping her.

After dropping my clothes on the big bed, I headed to the washroom for a warm shower. Work wasn't giving me a break. Actually, every time I thought things would get better, our management was putting more responsibilities on our shoulders, and I was getting tired of it. I had not talked about it yet with any of my girls, not wanting to bug them with my work life and problems, but it felt I was getting closer to the point where I would have to make a decision for myself. Erika had warned me more than once about the danger of burnout, and that was what I saw developing.

As I was thinking about those things, the bathroom light turned off, leaving me in the dark with the hot rain.

"Hey! Who turned the lights off?"

"It's me, Master Mark. Can I take a shower with you?"

"Oh, Syr... Absolutely! Come on in."

"I will light a candle for intimacy."

"Feeling romantic?"

"Yes."

I loved when she did that. She would crack a match and light a small candle tray before joining me. Sometimes it was for sex, other times it was for some romance, and sometimes it was just because she liked when I washed her hair. I would soon discover what she had in mind this time around.

The ambiance was already much more relaxing. Perhaps I should do this candle thing even when I was by myself instead of always waiting for her to do it. Syr slid the glass door open and stepped in. Before I knew it, her perfect naked chest pressed against mine.

"Master Mark! Hello!"

"Hehe. Hi there. Did you have a good day?"

"Yes. But I didn't finish the uniform."

"Geez. Take it easy. I want to see it, but there is no rush, you know."

"I know. I just really want to wear it for you now."

"And I can't wait either. You should have crafted another one a long time ago."

"Mmm..."

Syr looked at me with her sweet grey eyes and tiptoed herself up to kiss me. I always had so much to think about, but I always had a hard time remembering that Syr just wanted to please me. Most of what she did for me in a day was her initiative, but I knew she would like it better if I were driving her around a bit more. I would have to keep that in mind and let her know about things I would like her to do for me. This new uniform idea should have come from me.

"You were tough on Kitty earlier, Master Mark."

"It won't be just me. I talked to Erika and decided we would try this on Kitty to change her mind about wearing her suit permanently."

"I know, Erika arrived from work already, and she began spanking Kitty really hard. This is why I sought refuge here. Such violence."

"Haha. Really?"

"Yes, Kitty was lying on the couch. Master Mark, I don't want to spank Kitty. I can report her behavior to you, but I will not spank her."

"It bugs you that much when we spank her?"

"I don't like it, but I accept it... I'm not going to participate in her punishments. I am not her girlfriend."

"Right. You are mine."

"I'm your maid."

"Correct, and to change the topic, do you know what I would like right now?"

"Mmm?"

"A nice blowjob from my maid."

"Yes, Master!"

That was what I was thinking a moment ago. Syr loved it when I decided things for her, and I would have to use this trait more often. Without any hesitation, she knelt in the shower pan and started licking me.

It only took a few seconds for me to get hard as a rock; she was so good at it. With the water gently running and the candle dancing around through the foggy atmosphere, Syr carried me to a happy place. Why did it always feel so good? Why was she so beautiful? Why did she make me believe that blowjobs were her favorite thing in the world? She was so good at it.

Half in a trance while Syr took me deeper and deeper into pleasure, I decided to take this opportunity to share my dark secret. While I rubbed her temples with my thumbs, I broached a subject that seemed out of place.

"Syr, I think I'm going to quit my job."

"Mmm..."

"Oooh, that's good. You know, I've been working there for a long time, and I thought I would spend my entire career with them... But work just keeps piling up, and we get no additional help."

"Hmmm, Master..."

Just wanting to share and not seeking reassurance, I pushed my cock back inside her mouth, making her understand that she didn't have to talk. Her soft tongue resumed its work, providing me with the dose of good feelings I needed while I tried to make up my mind.

"I think I'll give them a month's notice, and then I'll quit for good. Perhaps I'll do what Erika did and take some time off before going job hunting again."

"Aaanh... Master... I'm... I'm getting a bit turned on..."

"Hehe... Alright, lie down on your back. I think I know what you need.."

Syr was so pretty, even at the bottom of a shower pan. I carefully went down on my knees before lying on top of her. As we kissed sensually, I pressed my cockhead between her perfectly smooth pussy lips and rubbed it on her swollen clitoris.

"Aaanh.. Master... If... If you quit your job... aanh... I'll take good care of you when... you are home. Hmmm."

"That's part of why I want to take a break. I want to enjoy my maid a bit more."

"I... I love you... Master... AAANH!"

As she was confessing her love, I pushed my entire length inside her boiling vagina. It was always so hard to resist, and anyway, that was how she liked me to penetrate her. She was willing to accept a bit of discomfort in exchange for this forceful sensation.

She quickly wrapped her smooth legs around my waist so I could go deeper. No matter how cute and innocent she was, Syr was a sexual creature and fully enjoyed these moments when her Master took pleasure from her body.

If I were to quit my job, she would undoubtedly become one of my favorite ways to kill time, particularly if Kitty was still in the penalty box.

Having sex with a cute girl was always an incredible experience. No man could get used to it, and if they were, it was probably very sad. Guys like me should fully appreciate how beautiful women were while they were fucking them. It was okay to treat them as an object of pleasure during sex, the same way those women could do the same. As long as there was an acknowledgment that it was not their only purpose, it was all good. There was nothing wrong in desiring people for what they looked like. It took me a while to understand this, but now that I did, sex was even better. At times, we were only wild animals trying to procreate, and once the act was completed, we would both be very satisfied.

For many long minutes, I drained all the love I could from Syr, who was particularly into it this time around. She seemed to be assaulted by her sexual feelings much more than usual. I could see it in her eyes.

"Aaanh! Aaah! Ma... MASTER! I'm... I'm about to..."

"Wait for me, Syr... I'm close too..."

"No... I... I will... AAAH!"

"I said wait!"

"Y... Yes... Mmmph! AAaah!"

And of course, even if she tried, she failed. Her pussy began spasming uncontrollably, so did all the other muscles in her body. Seeing her in that state was so hot that it pushed me over the edge as well, and I filled her belly with all I had. Our synced orgasm was amazing, one of the best.

I kept pumping inside her for a bit longer, even if it made her lose her mind some more.

"Mmm... My little maid is so fun to play with. But after I used her for my pleasure, it's only fair that I give her a good wash. I wouldn't mind caressing this soapy body for a while longer."

"Y... Yes, Master Mark. Everything you desire. Oh... and please wash my hair too."

"Hehe. I can do that."

***

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Oww! Oww! Owww! Okay! Okay! I get it, Erika!... No sitting on the couch! Stop! My butt is on fire!"

"Just wanted to make sure it was a punishment and not a reward, catface."

"Getting spanked is hot... but it's not a reward."

"Is that so? When I got back from work, I found you sitting on the couch, knowing very well that Mark had explained the new rules to you. So I spanked you. Then five minutes later, you were back on the couch, thinking I was no longer around. So you either have a very short memory or like being spanked. On top of that, you keep talking. Cats don't talk."

SLAP!

"Owww!"

With one good final strike on the butt, Erika finally let Kitty off her lap. The small catgirl headed directly to her crate and closed the door behind her. It was a good thing that she had this safe zone where she could escape her tormentor. Erika didn't just spank her to enforce the rules; she also did it because it was fun.

I walked into the living room at the end of that scene. Erika stood up to meet me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hello, mister!"

"Hey, Erika. Having fun applying the new rules?"

"Oh yeah. I'll be on Kitty's case until she decides to remove that suit."

"It's worth a try."

"Do you want to bet how long it's gonna take before she begs for sex, Mark?"

"I give her twenty-four hours, max."

"Oh, I think she will last longer than that this time around. Don't forget how stubborn she can be. I say seventy-two hours."

"Okay, what's the bet?"

"A bottle of scotch. Minimum 100$."

"Haha. I'm in.

As we placed our best bet, Syr entered the kitchen to start preparing our dinner. After our little fun in the shower, she had jumped right back into her green maid uniform, ready to resume her duties. Since she told me that she would make a new uniform, her old one seemed... old. I knew she was taking really good care of it, but wearing it day after day for such a long period started to show. Occasionally, she had replaced the apron and white frills as they were the first things showing wear and tear, but I didn't think she had gone much further than that. The green wasn't as vibrant as it once was. It had lost some of its quality despite her diligent and careful handwashing.

"Master Mark, we will eat a Tuscan pork and ricotta pasta bake tonight. Would that be okay?"

"Sounds good to me. Do you need help?"

"Master Mark! Please refrain from getting involved in things that are not yours to deal with."

Erika loved it when Syr scolded me. It just meant that the maid was in a good mood and was fully playing her role.

Instead of answering, I walked to Kitty's crate and crouched in front of it.

"So, Cathead. Do you like the new rules?"

"Meow!"

"What's that?"

"I said, meow!"

"Oh, at least you remember not to talk. I have more good surprises for you. Are you sure you don't want to take your suit off?"

Kitty shook her head and curled on her mattress while hugging her heart-shaped pillow. Her butt was probably still throbbing after that loud spanking.

"Haha. Alright. We will see how long you can last as our real house cat."

***

An hour later, Syr placed a large cast iron pan in the middle of the table. These pasta mixed with pork and marinara sauce were smelling heavenly. As usual, Syr wouldn't sit down unless everybody started to eat. Erika and I presented our plate, and shortly after, we had a carefully measured portion proportional to our stomach's size. But one thing was missing.

"Kitty, come over here. Dinner is ready!"

Not having the best day of her life with those new rules, Kitty dragged her feet to the dining room. At least we didn't prohibit her from eating. She pulled a chair next to me using her rubber-encased hands, but then she stopped and stared at me.

"Mew?"

"That's right, Kitty. You can't use chairs anymore. We will put your plate on the floor."

"Mmph!"

We had to be strict if we wanted this plan to work. It wasn't the first time we treated her like a cat, but nothing this intense. Being a feline lover didn't mean Kitty was ready to ditch the human perks.

As I presented Kitty's empty plate to Syr, the maid came up with an unexpected idea, probably because she agreed with our desire to take Kitty out of her suit and wanted to participate in our efforts.

"Master Mark, wait for a moment. I have a better idea."

"Okay?"

Syr left the dining room and disappeared from our view. Erika and I started eating our delicious meal while Kitty was just drooling next to us. Not only was she hungry, but she also apprehended what Syr was going to come up with to accommodate her new cat mode.

"If I give you a blowjob, can I sit on the chair?"

"No talking, Kitty. If you want to talk, you have to take off your suit."

"... Mew!"

"Just be patient. Syr is very creative. I'm sure she got a great idea for you."

Crossing her arms was pretty much all Kitty could do to cope with her frustration. It took a moment before Syr came back with a little gift.

Erika and I choked on our pasta when we saw what she had in her hands, but we immediately approved without any glimpse of hesitation.

"Kitty, this stainless steel dog bowl will prevent you from making a mess when you eat on the floor. See, I just wrote your name on it with vinyl tape. That way, nobody will steal your food."

"... Seriously!?"

"Hey, no talking, Kitty. Or else you're going to get spanked again."

It may have been cruel to enjoy this moment, but Erika and I couldn't stop smiling as Syr filled the dog bowl with some pasta, and when she put it in the corner of the dining room, so Kitty would have to face the wall while eating, we just lost it.

"Syr, you are a genius!"

"Thank you, Master Mark. Since Kitty belongs to you, I will take good care of her."

"I love my maid so much. Come on, catbutt, go eat! It's delicious."

"Mmmph!"

"Aaah, you know what you have to do if you want to avoid being treated like this."

When Kitty reluctantly walked around the table to kneel in front of her bowl, I got immediate regrets for not having thought about doing this before. Since I've met her, I have taken on myself to feed her more often than not. But not once, as far as I could remember, I had forced her to eat on the floor with her butt up in the air like this.

"Come on, Kitkat... we are all watching you."

"Mmph!"

Defiantly, wanting to prove that her resolve not to take off her suit was greater than anything else in this world, she lowered her face to the bowl and took her first bite. We couldn't see the look on her face, so it was hard to tell what was going on in her head. Her chewing was pretty much all we heard.

A few more times, she awkwardly plunged her face into the bowl. But then she paused and turned to us, not realizing that her nose and cheeks were covered in pasta sauce. It was beyond cute.

"Hey! Stop looking at me!"

"Hahaha... Someone will have to bath Kitty after dinner."

"I will take care of this, Master Mark."

***

After this delightful dinner, Syr took Kitty to the bathroom and wiped the noodles and sauce stuck on her face with a warm towel. Knowing Syr, she must have applied all the rules that I had put in place to control Kitty, so I wasn't worried that she would give our new cat a break.

When the small rubber girl returned to the living room, Erika and I were browsing the different whiskey on the tablet to identify which ones we would like if we were to win our bet.

Kitty knelt on the floor and put her head on the couch between my legs just to stare at me.

"What, cathead? Need something?"

"Meow!"

"Is that so? I have no idea what you said."

"Pfff..."

Erika reached Kitty's head to pet her and, of course, to tease her some more.

"It's so great. From now on, I'll only have sex with Mark. You were fun to play with, Kitty, but we have to move on, right? Too bad you don't want to take your suit off... It must be hard to abandon all that fun lesbian sex you and I used to have."

"Meow! And whatever!"

"Oh, you just talked... Alright! Spanking time!"

"WHAT! NO! Not agaaaain! Erika! You must not!"

It only took a few seconds before Erika managed to drag Kitty over her lap and started striking her pink rubber butt with her bare hand.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Oowww! Enough! Mark, save me! Ow!"

"Nope, cathead. You know the rules. Plus, I enjoy watching Erika spanking you. It's quite entertaining to discover how stubborn you can be."

"I'm not stubborn."

"Okay, then take your suit off. You were doing it before our vacation, and you were very happy about it."

"NO! I will never take it off again!"

"Suit yourself. Erika, give her another thirty good slaps for me. And you know what, why don't we order sturdy paddle. I get the feeling we will need it."

"Agreed."

"No! You must not!"

Slap!

"Oww!"

After this latest spanking round, Kitty wobbled back to her crate and slammed the door shut again, mumbling things we couldn't hear. We knew very well that a good spanking wouldn't be enough to break her. She usually liked that kind of activity. That said, the part where she couldn't talk, even if she weren't gagged, was a bit harder. And what was to come would be even worse.