Feliformia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, nobody would have sex with her. She wasn't even allowed in the basement anymore. And as I was thinking about this forced endorphins deprivation, it gave me a great idea. I whispered my plan into Erika's ear, and an evil smile appeared on her face. My creativity could be efficient at times.

***

A few hours later, just before bedtime, I led Kitty back to her crate.

"Come on, cathead. In you go!"

"Meow! I love sleeping in my crate. This won't make me get out of my suit."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Because that's where you'll always sleep from now on."

"No, you'll miss me too much, and you'll break the rules before I do. You'll say that you love me too much, then you'll fuck my brain out until your cock gets numb."

"We are not there yet."

I closed her door and locked it with the two big padlocks. Not being cruel, I also gave her a water bottle in case she got thirsty in the middle of the night. But I also had a little surprise for her.

From her crate, all she could hear was that I installed something on top of it.

"Hey, what's that? What did you put on top of my crate?"

"You'll find out in a bit, cathead. Don't worry about it. Have a good night."

"Wait... unzip my crotch first!"

"No."

"Give me a vibrator at least!"

"No. Good night, Kitty."

"Mmmph! Good night!"

After patting her head through the bars, I headed to the basement where Erika waited for me on the big bed, naked like a worm.

"Did she protest?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you feel guilty?"

"Of course I do. But I'm not going to tell her that."

"Right... and did you set up the device?"

"Yes, Erika... I wouldn't forget that. So why don't we have a bit of fun now."

"A bit? Kitty can entertain me for hours. I'm expecting the same performance from you, Mark."

"I'll do what I can, or else it is you that is going to break the rules and free Kitty to get better sex."

"Damn right!"

I took off my clothes and joined Erika on the bed. But before we began our playful activity, I flipped a switch on the baby monitor sitting on the nightstand. Following that, I grabbed Erika's legs and plunged my tongue into her crotch. She was a loud moaner, and that exactly was what we needed for our plan.

Upstairs, in the living room, was the other end of the baby monitor. Kitty, prisoner of her cage, would soon have to endure all the sexual noises that would come from Erika and me, and there was nothing she would be able to do to make it stop. It was some sort of audio exhibitionism that I was sure would turn on everybody tonight, even the one who won't be able to have sex.

***

It has been a week already. Last night I slept with Syr in the guest bedroom as Erika said she needed some extra rest and wanted to sleep alone. So this morning, I had a half-asleep naked maid in my arms; as usual, brushing my fingers against her soft skin was enjoyable.

But I now had a problem. Erika and I had a problem, to be exact. We both have lost our bet. After twenty-four hours, Kitty didn't break. After seventy-two hours, Kitty still didn't break. And on top of that, she had accepted all the rules and didn't commit any infraction as of late, so we didn't even get the pleasure to punish her.

Kitty didn't climb on furniture anymore, she ate from her bowl without complaining, she was happy to sleep in her crate every night even though we tortured her with our sex noise regularly. She was even happy to meow instead of talking because she discovered that she could annoy us a lot more that way. Acting like a real cat didn't bug her, even though I was sure she missed having sex.

But the worst thing in all of this was that Kitty had been right. I was the one who wanted to have sex with her. She was my girlfriend, and I missed our intimate time together a lot. At that rate, I would break before she did, and she would regain all that power over me.

Syr slowly woke up and rolled a bit more over me.

"Mmm... Master Mark."

"Hey. Good morning little maid."

"Morning. Mmm... You woke up early."

"Yeah. I guess I'm preoccupied."

"About what?"

"Kitty. I give up. I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing worked. She still refuses to take off her suit."

"Yes... Your idea sucked."

Did those words come out of Syr's mouth? She was usually not this opinionated, particularly when she was talking to her beloved Master. What could have triggered such a harsh reaction so early in the morning?

"Uh?... I'm sorry?"

"Master Mark, did you really think Kitty was unhappy about all those new rules? She loves being controlled and treated like a slave."

"... yes, but... The rules were pretty strict."

"Not really. As I said, your idea sucked. Kitty's favorite thing in the world is to lose control and let you do whatever you wish to her. You simply gave her what she wanted the most."

"... And you couldn't tell me that earlier?"

"I'm your maid. It is not my place to tell you what to do. I simply obey your commands. This morning, however, you seemed in need of guidance."

Why was I not surprised? And why didn't I see this coming? Syr was right... Trying to take Kitty out of Kitty was pointless. I had just given her more of what she loved, and I had reached a dead end.

Since Syr seemed more intelligent than me this morning, I asked her for more of this spontaneous guidance.

"So, am I right to ask Kitty to take a break from her rubber suit?"

"Yes. It is the right thing to do."

"Okay, then what would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"I would be a sock."

"..."

"..."

"... Syr... That was a really bad joke."

"I'm sorry, Master Mark. You can punish me if you wish."

"Maybe later. But seriously? What can I do to get Kitty out of her suit?"

"Easy. A trade."

"... A trade?"

"Yes. With the right reward, she will take it off."

"I don't know about that. Kitty is not materialistic one bit, and she doesn't care about money. What could I give her in exchange for a bit of reasonability?"

"It's easy... I know just what would work."

"Well, tell me, then."

"No."

"No? Why?"

"Just no."

What was going on with my submissive maid this morning? Was she broken? First, the insult, second, the bad humor, and now, the attitude.

"Aren't you supposed to be my obedient maid and do everything I ask you to do?"

"Yes, I am. But in this case, the information I possess is invaluable. So I want something in return."

Did I just dream this? Was Syr really asking me something in exchange for her help? If that were the case, it would be an absolute first. Usually, she did everything I asked without question. She even shamelessly told me about everything Kitty and Erika plotted behind my back when I was away due to her unbreakable loyalty. What in the world could she know that was worth more than her unbendable principles?

"Coming from you, that is very odd. But alright, what do you want in exchange, Syr?"

"Two things. I knew this moment would come, so I had all week to find something that would please me greatly."

"You knew it would end up like this all week, and instead of helping us, you were thinking about what you could get in return?"

"Yes. I'm your maid. I do things very thoroughly."

"Great. Some times I'm wondering if I'm dating a bunch of demons. Okay, so if you get Kitty out of her suit, what do you want in return?"

"Just you and I, we will go to a hot spring, one like in the anime I watch."

"That's gonna be hard to find this around here..."

"Do not worry, Master Mark. I already gathered all the information about the place I would like to visit."

"Great... and what is the other thing you want?"

"During our trip, you'll treat me as your slave. More than you usually do..."

"Oookay... I guess I can think about it... As long as it's not another one of your rape fantasies."

"It is not..."

"Alright... I accept. Now, how do I get Kitty out of her suit?"

"Please, wait for me. I will show you."

Syr got off the bed, put on her silky silver nightgown, and exited the bedroom. Walking naked around the house wasn't her thing.

A few minutes later, she returned with not only Kitty but also Erika. The two of them rubbed their eyes and whined because they didn't get to sleep as much as they wanted.

"What's wrong with you, Syr? I let you sleep with Mark last night because I wanted to sleep more, and you came to wake me up early without telling me why."

"This is very important."

"What is more important than my sleep?"

I felt for Erika. She busted her ass at work, and her sleep was important. Next to her, Kitty was also yawning uncontrollably.

"Master Mark and I are going to a hot spring together, and you are not invited."

"Whatever floats your boat, Syr. You didn't have to wake me up to tell us you were going on a trip. Mark and you are adults. And you know I like spending time alone with Kitty. So what's the big deal? Was that really just it?"

I had to interject because nothing was poured in concrete just yet. Before we would go anywhere, Syr would have to prove that she could get Kitty out of her latex suit, and the probability of success was pretty much zero.

"Syr, you are a bit too confident this morning. You know you have something to do first if you want that trip to happen."

"Yes. Kitty will be out of her suit in just a minute."

"WHAT!? MEOW! What does this trip thing have to do with me!? You must not touch me, Syr! Only me can decide if I take my suit off or not!"

That was what I expected. Kitty was nowhere near the point where she would accept to change her mind about her new cat status. But Syr still positioned herself behind the rubber girl and began to unzip her beloved catsuit, which didn't fly. Kitty started yelling while slapping Syr's hands with her rubber mitts.

"NO! STOP! MAID SLAVE! YOU MUST NOT TOUCH ME!"

"Kitty, you have to take your suit off because we are going to the animal café together this morning. Just you and I. You know, the café you wanted to go to, with the raccoon and..."

"WHAAAT!? SERIOUSLY!?"

"Yes. We can get there early and have breakfast surrounded by the animals."

"... Take my suit off... Quick! Quick! "

"Yes. Please stop moving, Kitty. Oh, and don't you dare put Master Mark and Erika through this all over again once we come back. They like you out of suit too. I don't want you to deprive them of this joy ever again."

"No! No! I swear! I won't! Quick, Syr! We must go to the animal café right now! Hurry!"

Erika and I stared at each other, defeated. Syr had effortlessly convinced Kitty to do something we both had failed to make her do. And on top of that, the maid had won a trip to a hot spring where she would be able to fulfill some of her secret fantasies.

"Syr... You are a sneaky one!"

"Yes, Master Mark. I can be."