Feliformia - Rubbercat Tails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? And that is how you decided to handle it?"

"Yes. It is Easter. Sweet bunnies seemed appropriate and should keep you entertained until Master Mark returns."

Erika and I were just baffled... but I was also turned on. It was my first experience with food play, and I didn't hate it at all. It reminded me, to some degree, the night I spent in the mud with Mark when we first met. However, this was tasting much better. I started to lick Erika's cheek.

"Kitty? Stop licking me!"

"No... You taste good. Aaaanh!"

"But... mmm!"

"You should taste me too, Erika. The chocolate is good."

She pressed her nose on me and gave me a quick lick. It tickled. I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her. Our punishment was way more fun than I could have anticipated. Erika, of course, wrapped her arms around me as well. We laid down on the plastic-covered mattress and started to cuddle in the puddle of gooey sugar. I guess she quickly realized the feeling was quite pleasant, even though she wouldn't admit it.

"Alright, I will let you two enjoy yourself. I do not intend to watch this," Syr said.

***

"What in the world is going on here?"

It was early the next morning when Mark came back from his trip and found the two of us, chained together on the guest bed. The mixture of caramel and chocolate covering our entire body pretty much hardened overnight. We were not even sure we could unstick ourselves from each other at this point. We fell asleep in a sweet embrace and turned into a giant Easter candy because it dried.

Mark wouldn't believe us when we told him what happened. Syr was too much of an angel, and considering her as a criminal was not an option.

"M... Mark... Syr did this to us..."

"Right! As if! The girl that doesn't even let me return her hugs. I'm not a fool."

"But it's... it's true... She did this after calling you last night."

"What are you talking about Kitty, Syr never called me. I didn't even have my phone with me. I get no signal at my sister's. She lives in the middle of nowhere."

"..."

"Alright, enough lies, you two little perverts... Go hit the shower before making a bigger mess."

As we were trying to unstick ourselves from each other unsuccessfully, Syr entered the bedroom behind Mark and acted surprised.

"Oh my... What happened here?"

"Syr, do you have anything to do with this?"

"Certainly not. I do not get involved in such perversion, Master Mark. You should know this by now. Plus, I just found this note and a bunch of keys on the coffee table."

Mark took the note from her and read it out loud.

"Dear Mark. Kitty and I decided to surprise you with a little something special for Easter. I hope you'll like your caramel and chocolate bunnies. Feel free to come to play with us or free us using those keys... only if necessary. Love. Your two favorite catgirls, now bunnies."

Well, Syr was good... Really good... Scary good. Erika and I looked at each other, thinking the same thing. We were totally screwed. Mark folded the notes, thinking about his next move.

"Well, you two. I won't even get close to this mess of yours. Come Syr, let's watch a movie. We will come back later to take care of those sticky bunnies. I think they deserve to stay here a bit longer after all."

"Yes, Master Mark!"

Mark left the room first. It was just enough time for Syr to turn around and look at us with a giant smile and give us a little wink. She quickly trotted back to Mark and grabbed his arm.

"Master Mark! Since it is only the two of us, could we watch an anime? I'm thinking of Your Name or A Silent Voice! I feel a bit romantic."

"Hey, that is a great idea, Syr!"

12