Feline Fervor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-goddess..." Arryn gasped.

Lionna practically made out with his asshole for a few more moments before finally withdrawing. "Fuck, I could eat you all day..." she said. Stroking her cock, she smacked it between Arryn's bubbly cheeks. "You know if they keep any oil around?"

"I-in my bag, I have a flask." he pointed over towards his pile of discarded clothes, where a satchel with his belongings was tied around his belt.

It didn't take her long to fish it out. "Ah, of course you'd come prepared, my little elven slut~" Unscrewing the top, she dipped her finger inside to check, then proceeded to pour a generous helping of the slippery, shiny substance all over her cock. Arryn's hole quivered in anticipation as he watched. Once her cock was properly lubed, she collected some more on her fingers and pushed them into his ass.

"Nnnh..." He clenched around the invading digits.

"Damn, tighter than I expected. Maybe you're not as much of a buttslut as I thought," Lionna said. Pulling out her fingers, she held the base of her dick and gave it some warm-up strokes before grinding it into his asscheeks, slowly guiding it towards her pink, shimmering elven prize. "Deep breaths, elf. Here it comes~"

An ample warning, by Lionna's standards. That still didn't leave Arryn with much time to relax as he felt the thick cockhead pushing against his backdoor. The pressure mounted -- Lionna hissed and pressed into him, spreading open his sphincter and plunging into his innards with a sharp, decisive thrust. "Rrrngh! Fuck!" she grunted. Another shove seated her deeper into his anal depths, and another managed to sheath the mewmi balls-deep.

"AAa-aaaghn...!~" Arryn cried. He unconsciously tightened around the fat slab of feline meat piercing his insides, hugging her in an embrace of flesh that begged her to stay as she pistoned deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Lionna landed a stinging spank on his bouncing ass, coaxing an especially girly moan out of his throat before grabbing his hips and pulling him into each savage plunge. Every impact was signaled with an obscene clap of flesh meeting flesh, the strength of her toned hips making his ass ripple and bounce. Her claws tightened and marked his skin with red scratch marks.

There was nothing Arryn could do aside from just lay there and take her savage pummeling. "Ahn... Ahhn... Aaah... Nnngh...!~" He cried pathetically, surely destined for the ears of anyone staying in the nearby bedrooms. Lionna's cock battered at the poor half-elf's prostate like a drum. His needy, leaking cock was painfully stiff and grinding into the sheets. He shoved his face into the bed to hold back a scream.

Smack!

She delivered another harsh slap against the other cheek. "Come on, aren't you a bard!? Sing for me, slut!" She grunted.

"Aaahnn! M-more! Harder! Ruin my ass!" Arryn cried, tears of pure simmering pleasure rolling down his cheeks. "I-I'm all yours! I'm your little elven slut!"

"Damn fucking right!~" Lionna growled.

Suddenly, she pulled out. Arryn was left in a complete daze, frantically looking about for anything that could possibly warrant her to stop before he was suddenly flipped onto his back, watching as Lionna lifted his legs and rested them over her shoulders.

The interruption was mercifully brief. Within seconds, the mewmi was back to brutally ravaging his innards with every stroke of her cock. And with the change in position, Arryn could finally admire her in full, unbridled glory. She was covered in droplets of sweat that rolled across supple dark skin. Her muscles flexed and rippled with such overpowering strength. And those breasts -- the way they bounced from the sheer force of every thrust was nothing short of hypnotic. To him, she looked like a goddess of virility and lust.

The headboard started smashing back into the bedroom wall with how hard she was going at it.

Lionna brought a hand to his chest, playing with his stiff nipples and toying with the piercings before drifting south past his smooth belly... Down towards his wildly swinging cock. With a smirk, she wrapped her hand tight around it and began fervently pumping him off. "Look at that, you poor thing... Are you gonna cum for me? Is my sweet elf slut gonna shoot all over himself from my cock?" She taunted.

"Yes... G-goddess yesss...!~" Arryn cried, bouncing helplessly against the might of Lionna's pounding, fingers curled into the sheets and knuckles white with intensity.

"Let's... Fucking... See it then...!~" She clenched her jaw and hammered into his depths with unmatched ferocity. Each stroke of her cock battered at his prostate. All the while, her hand was a blur stroking across his trembling dick.

The results were nearly instantaneous as Arryn's eyes rolled back and his back arched. His cock swelled between Lionna's fingers and throbbed, shooting a rope of cum with enough pressure that it missed him entirely, instead smacking into the wall above the headboard. The next spurt splattered right across his face and neck. Creamy strands of seed smacked across his chest and stomach, decorating him with the results of his peak.

On Lionna's end, it would've been impossible not to feel his asshole clamping down around her cock like a vice.

"Fuck me that's hot... Nnngh... What a good little elf you are cumming so much for me... I'm nearly there, are you ready slut? Ready for me to pump you full?~" Lionna huffed and gripped his thighs tighter.

"Yeeessss oh goddess yes!~" Arryn cried and whimpered, delirious in the wake of a cataclysmic climax tearing through his very being. "Fillmefillmefillmefillmepleeeeease!"

Lionna growled. She suddenly climbed onto him without ever leaving his depths, bringing his thighs down until they were nearly touching his shoulders, testing the limits of his flexibility in a painful mating press. The bed creaked helplessly and threatened to break at any moment.

"Rrrgh... RRrhnffuckfuckFUUUUUCK!~"

She sheathed herself from base to tip within Arryn's brutalized innards and swelled, balls tightening against her body as the moment finally arrived. Steaming essence poured from her cock in gushes, flooding him with mewmi spunk in just a few heavy spurts. Burying her face into the side of his neck, Lionna bit down as she kept on cumming for what felt like minutes, thrusting desperately to make the blissful high last as long as possible.

Arryn felt every throb and pulse, every blast of seed marking his deepest depths as her own.

They collapsed onto each other in a mess of sticky sweat and semen as their mutual climaxes subsided. Heaving, strained breaths were the only language they could speak in such a state.

The minutes of silence ended as Lionna sighed and nuzzled into his neck, licking the bite mark she left for him. "You still alive, elf?"

Arryn wiped a few locks of sweat-soaked hair out of his eyes. "If I had perished, just know that I would've died a happy man," he chuckled.

Lionna giggled and lifted herself. With an audible pop, the mewmi slid out of his gaped, freshly creampied asshole as she rolled onto her side, leaving a trail of pearly white to drool from his hole and stain the sheets. The beast was finally sated -- her cock limped and softened, strained by two immense climaxes.

"I was planning on leaving this little town come tomorrow, but thanks to you, I doubt walking will be on the table," Arryn groaned. All the aches and soreness his body ignored amid their passionate tryst struck the half-elf in full force.

"Hmmm. A shame. Guess I need to be more gentle with my toys, eh?" Lionna laughed, pulling him over into her heated, sweat-damp body for some well-deserved cuddles. A soothing rumble emanated from her chest as she purred.

Arryn nuzzled into her chest, closing his eyes and resting against her heaving bosom. "On the contrary, you can show a little less restraint. I have healing spells."

A grin spread across her face, tail swishing back and forth excitedly. "I'm going to hold you to that, elf," she giggled and squeezed him tight.

"I always... Keep my promises..." The half-elf yawned, closing his eyes and letting the waves of aching fatigue carry him to sleep.

12