Feline Greed

Story Info
Catwoman Finds Herself Cornered During One Of Her Heists.
3k words
4.32
4.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selina dashed across the rooftops of Gotham's lower districts, her narrow heels clicked with every step and leap she made. If there was anything she loved more than the gratifying feeling of another successful theft, it was the freedom she felt when she slipped into her alter ego, the infamous Catwoman. The wind struck her lithe body as she expertly threw herself from one building to another, her transparent goggles shielded her eyes as she passed through a torrent of steam being ejected through a series of vents.

It never failed to send a rush coarsing through Selina's veins whenever she adorned her curvy body with the gleaming black latex costume that hugged her body like a second skin, her flowing raven hair tucked into the cowl that only left her full, ruby lips exposed. Her life of crime was far too intoxicating for her to ever consider turning away from, to so flagrantly disregard the law with her own personal twist came as natural to Selina as breathing.

It amused her greatly whenever she came across one of the many GCPD billboards across the city that would show off pictures of the most up to date rogue's gallery, with her latex clad form featuring prominently. But unlike the other criminals that featured, Selina was one of the few to constantly avoid any form of capture, her true identity continued to elude even the best detectives Gotham had to offer, allowing her to avoid the shame of having a mugshot plastered across the city.

With her profile as a career cat burglar growing by the day, so did a group of fans dedicated to her every action. Some enjoyed the idea of her being a modern Robin Hood, stealing the most expensive and well secured items in Gotham, spitting in the eyes of the city's rich and famous. Others had a more... indecent attraction to her alter ego. Though many women would have been appalled to see what certain sections of the internet had to say about them, Selina relished the idea of occupying the fantasies of many men across Gotham, resulting in her making some more provocative appearances whenever she knew a camera was nearby.

But such thoughts were far from her mind as she landed on the rooftop of her target, containing a prize far beyond anything she had added to her bounty of ill gotten gains over the course of her career. She sauntered over to a large glass dome that protruded high above the base of the roof itself. It was cast in complete darkness, a contrast to times where the hall below played host to Gotham's burgeoning criminal element. But a set of narrow cones of light cast by spotlights rigged along the ceiling illuminated rows of plinths that lined the marble floor below, each containing an artefact more extravagant than the last.

Selina licked her lips as her eyes flicked from one artefact to the next, almost consumed by a desire to take each and every one of them, believing she could provide them with a far better home compared to their current predicament. But a wiser side of the cat burglar knew better than to rock the criminal boat too much, not wanting to run the risk of appearing on a bounty list.

She crouched down and fixed her gaze on the plinth that sat at the centremost area of the extravagant hall, just beneath the dome itself. Excitement coursed through her as she examined the Aztec diadem nestled on a plush cushion, glimmering as the spotlight struck the jewels embedded along its expertly formed circumference. As she stared at it, planning out her point of entry, she quickly became possessive of the diadem, as though it belonged in her possession more than one of Gotham's seemingly endless string of would-be crime bosses.

Once she felt confident enough in her approach, Selina circled around the dome until she came to a particularly large pane of glass. She extended her hand out towards it and curled her index finger, causing one of her sharpened claws to extend shoot out, glinting beneath the moonlight as the tip connected with the fragile glass. At a steady speed, Selina arched her arm above her head and brought it down, sweeping it in a clockwise motion, not stopping until she stopped at the origin point of the initial cut. Before the perfectly cut section could fall, Selina used the pads of her gloves to stick to it, slowly raising it up until she could rest it down on the gravelly surface of the roof.

"All too easy," Selina's glossy lips parted into a cunning smirk, contorting her slender body to fit through the gap.

Holding the brass frame of the dome, Selina reached out and took a hold of the rigging for suspending one of the priceless chandeliers. Making sure she had the descent calculated correctly, she craned her arm out and slashed the support wire, sending the her and the chandelier falling with a sudden jerk. Just before the vast array of recently cleaned crystals could collide with the floor below, the safety mechanism kicked in, stopping the collision by mere inches, granting Selina a more or less clean entry.

She stepped off of the swaying chandelier and crept over towards the central plinth, giving it an almost mocking grin at the lack of any sort of security keeping the valuable item within safe, even vacant of a motion sensitive laser array. Selina shrugged, concluding that its bloated owner had allowed his cockiness to blind him, believing that no one would dare move against him. Either way, Selina truly believed the diadem was hers for the taking. Planting her splayed fingers on either side of the protective glass, lifting it and setting it down on the ground, allowing her to retrieve the precious diadem.

She stared at the glimmering object in her hands with awe, lifting her goggles away to give it the reverence she felt it deserved. Not just because of its historical significance and ancient craftsmanship, but because of the sheer ease in which she had managed to obtain it, avoiding the usual barrage of masked goons she faced on most jobs.

"Looks like it's someone's lucky day," Selina spoke aloud, in her typically sultry voice.

"And I think I might know whose!"

Selina immediately took a defensive posture as the bright lights above snapped to life, filling the large hall with their glowing rays. As the rest of her razor sharp claws extended from the tips of the gloves, her eyes quickly adapted to the sudden change in lighting, focusing on the source of the voice. Her eyes quickly landed on the large figure of the owner of the building and one of Gotham's more recent additions to its portfolio of crime bosses, the man who only went by false names and identities, making him one of the more illusive active criminals in the city. Even Batman with all his advanced surveillance systems and super sleuthing capabilities couldn't uncover anything that pinned down his true identity.

Selina took a few steps to the side, testing the figure's ability to keep a track of her. To her disgust, the security cameras above followed her with pin point precision, their red lights winked as they kept a lock on her. Realising that an acrobatic escape would have been out of the question, Selina resorted to assessing the man herself, hoping her natural charm would catch him off guard.

"And I'm assuming that you're the owner of that wonderful creation?" Selina raised her eyebrow as she felt the man's black eyes scrutinizing her every move, sliding across her latex clad curves.

The man nodded his head, taking a drag of an expensive cigar. "Correct, the owner of the item you just attempted to steal away," he stated with a voice deep enough for Selina to feel it in her chest.

Selina narrowed her eyes, knowing that she had been caught dead to rights, but she kept her face blank, already waiting for a window she could use to make her escape. "Maybe I did, but that comes with the territory when you leave pretty jewels like this just lying around. Sweetie, when you put such a delectable piece of jewellery out in the open, can you blame a girl for wanting to take it?"

The man blew out a puff of smoke, his face still obscured by the shadows just above, though the smouldering glow at the end of his cigar gave Selina a glimpse of the gold rings covering his thick fingers. "Perhaps not, but that doesn't mean I'm not feeling a little slighted by the audacity of your effort. Especially after paying for what was meant to be the tightest security system that money could buy."

Selina smiled wide, running her tongue across her teeth as she preened. "I'll take that as a compliment, I'm so very good at getting into places where I'm not supposed to. But speaking of expensive security systems, maybe you would like to enlighten me as to how you managed to acquire this wealth of yours? You're somewhat of a mystery amongst the criminal element of Gotham, mysteries can make certain people feel a little uncomfortable. I, however, am very intrigued."

"And I could say the same about you," the man countered, stubbing out his cigar as he gave Selina his fullest attention, "the famed Catwoman. There's a great many strange individuals in this city, but when you hear word of a curvaceous woman dressed in figure hugging latex stalking the rooftops? Well, I had to see it for myself. Needless to say, I'm not disappointed."

Selina smirked, it was hardly the first time she had received such a comment, it was something she relished. She ran the tip of her finger innocently across her exposed cleavage, coming to a rest beneath one of the overhead lights, causing the shiny material of her costume to glimmer, highlighting every perfect curve. "You didn't answer my question, but you certainly made up for it. Now that we've become a tad more comfortable with one another, would you be willing to let this slide? Put it down to an educational encounter?" Selina asked, pouting as she put forth her best effort to appear contrite.

The man leaned forward in his wide chair, steepling his fingers as he considered her request. "As forgiving as I may be, my skylight is still damaged. This is an old building, replacement glass doesn't come cheap, especially when it needs to hand measured and crafted by the specialists. Tell you what, kitten, I'll let you go free if you find a way of making me feel whole."

Selina's eyes flashed deviously as her fingers grasped the loop of her zipper, sliding it downwards to reveal the valley of her large milky breasts as she approached him. "Hmm, you drive a hard bargain, I can see why you've made such a name for yourself. But I think you'll enjoy my 'payment'."

She dropped down to her hands and knees, crawling as she closed the gap between them, swinging her rear in an enticing way that never failed to make men weak at the knees. Once she came to a rest in front of him, she tried to get a good look at his face, attempting to search for any distinguishing features that would have given away his identity. He had sharp features and a smallish nose, but nothing in particular popped out to her. Whoever he was, he went to huge lengths to remain unidentifiable, but Selina didn't blame him, not with how territorial certain people could be when it came to newcomers.

Selina ran her fingers up his legs and travelled up towards his thighs, gazing up to where she assumed his eyes were. A single swift motion was all it took to yank his zipper down, she snaked her hand inside the gap and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She purred as she pulled it free, pressing it against her cheek as it swelled in her hand. "Would this be an acceptable trade?"

Thought most men would have fallen under her spell with even a fraction of the attention she gave the mystery criminal, but the man remained stoic. "You're on the right track."

Selina extended her dexterous tongue out and brushed it across the base of his cock, swishing it from side to side as she moved upwards. Reaching the tip, she swirled her tongue around, coating it in a copious amount of her saliva, massaging his testicles using her latex covered hand. Ensuring that he was fully hard, she placed her wet ruby lips over the mushroom tip and gently sank her head down into his lap, widening them as she felt the shaft sliding into her throat.

"Mmmph," Selina moaned as she felt her throat bulge from the entry, but she pressed on, he wasn't the first man she had ever deep throated, and she certainly hoped he wouldn't be the last.

She easily found a momentum once she felt comfortable with his size and bobbed her head up and down, twisting her head in a fluid motion, running her tongue along each and every groove as she went, letting her hands travel along his outer thighs and up to his pockets. To finish off, she forced herself down completely, until her nose was pressed against his stomach. Selina made a show as she released him, kissing the very tip as she smiled up at him, her lipstick smeared his cock.

"I think you're more than ready for my very special offer," Selina slid the suit across her body, allowing her breasts to fall free, then pulled the flexible material over her ass. With a sharp turn, she displayed her rear to him, kneading the skin as she lowered herself downwards. She settled the entrance of her ass against his mushroom tip and began her descent, thankful that her saliva offered a more than suitable form of lubricant.

"Ahh-ahhhh," Selina cooed the deeper his cock went, expanding her tight hole in a way she hadn't experienced before. "How does it feel?"

The man slapped his meaty hand against her pale globe as he bottomed out, chuckling deeply as he earned a jolt from her. "Stunning! Seems like there's something Catwoman enjoys more than mere thievery. Let me see what you can do!"

"As you wish," Selina obliged. Using her heels to gain purchase, Selina slowly lifted her body up, gritting her teeth as she felt every vein rubbing against the tight canal. She brought her weight back down, feeling so very full as he entered her completely.

Unlike most women, Selina was more than experienced with anal sex, she relished the feeling of allowing men to take her in ways they could have only dreamed of. It also didn't hurt to have somewhere to conceal any of her illicitly obtained items. She rode him smoothly, rocking her body upwards in a sudden motion before easing herself back down. As she picked up her pace, she could feel his hands brush against her waist, landing on her breasts, squeezing them as she fucked him.

"I see you're a man who gets what he wants," Selina cried out as she felt him rub his fingertips across her small nipples. "I like that in a man. I can't stand the formalities, they just get in the way of a good, hard fuck!"

"If I see a woman I want, I get her!" he boasted, keeping his lower body entirely still, forcing Selina to do all the work to please him. "Why else do you think I put the diadem out on full display? From the moment I saw those grainy photos of you leaping across the rooftops, I knew I was going to have you. I know what makes a woman tick, what could tempt them into walking straight into my trap, and you came and offered yourself on a silver platter."

"Mmm, I did, didn't I," Selina licked her lips, bouncing as fast as her athletic legs would allow, having to make up for the crook's lack of participation. "But I wouldn't say I did it on a silver platter, I'm nothing less that a twenty-four karat sort of girl."

Part of her was surprised to have not picked up on the inconsistent security systems being a part of a larger plan, but ultimately it didn't matter. He didn't coerce her, he didn't make any specific demands for repayment, she resorted to using the one commodity she knew no man could resist; her body.

"As much as I'd like to keep this going, I'm a busy man, get ready!" he warned.

Without so much as a second to respond, Selina watched his hands drift away from her breasts and grab her from beneath her thighs, snatching her into the air until her legs dangled away from him, causing her knees to collide. A cry escaped her as he brutally pounded into her, wasting away what little energy she had left as he used her so thoroughly, taking her completely off guard. In an instant, he stopped, gripping her thighs painfully as his cock twitched, sending thick ropes of his cum shooting into her tight channel. Her eyes rolled back from the sensation of the warm sperm spraying deep inside her.

A few moments passed before Selina felt herself being dropped back onto her heels, with the man returning to his seat, leaving her standing awkwardly on the spot. Watching him light another cigar, Selina took that as her cue to take her leave. She wriggled her sweat coated body back into her costume, sealing the dripping cum in place as she zipped herself back up. With a turn, she made her way back to her entry point, eyeing up the diadem as she prepared to leave.

"You can take the diadem as a memento," the deep voice called out, "I have no need for a cheap replica. Not when the real thing is locked away in my vault."

"I had a feeling it was," Selina smirked, sliding the keycard she had retrieved into her cleavage, swaying her hips hypnotically as she returned to the rigging.