Fellow Student Made a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
She came back from her sexless marriage after 10 years.
3.3k words
4.13
6.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I shared how I made my fellow student a slave, to save her marriage, with my readers, I also shared link of the story with her after its publication. And guess what, she was mad at me.

She went a step ahead and blocked me on instant messaging app. While it irritated me, it also amused me. I think, I half-expected it.

For me, it was business as usual because we hadn't met or kept in touch for last 10 years. It was our choice as we were giving time to our marriages and building our respective careers.

In these 10 years, she has become a Solution Architect at Microsoft. On the other hand, I had left job after working for 4 years and started my own IT hardware firm, which has offices across 3 cities in US. My base location is California, where my family lives.

While office in California is the largest, I have my offices in San Francisco and Portland also, which have nominal staff. They are more of warehouses, to service the clients at nearby locations. Work requires me to travel to these places, at least once in a month.

So I travelled to Portland in October, for regular client engagement. After client meetings, while my Portland based colleagues went to their families, I reached my office to finish the pending work.

As I reached office, I found Reshu waiting for me at the reception. In her business suit, she looked as amazing as she was 10 years back. But I couldn't admire her much because she walked up to me, yelling with rage.

"How dare you published about us on a public forum? How dare you?" Her face was only a few inches away from mine and I couldn't ignore her mild fragrance.

Smiling, I looked at her and said, "And you came here to tell just that to me?" I intensely stared into her eyes as her face softened and walked past her.

As I entered my office, I said in a calm and clear voice so that she could hear me, "You first found out where I have offices and then stalked me to know when I'll visit Portland. Then you are telling me, that you did all this to say just that much to me?"

As I settled into my office, she stood aimlessly at the reception and after a couple of minutes, walked up to me. She was no more agitated and sat on a chair facing me, avoiding eye contact.

She murmured gently, "But it's a great risk."

I replied, "No, it wasn't. Names, locations and course names are all jumbled up. None is going to make any sense out of it." Then I added, "I know, you are brainless but not that much. You are here for that reason. Come to the point, bitch."

While I didn't think that she was going to submit to me as before, I was just agitated and hence, I had spit those words. But, those words brought her out of her deception.

She sat there for a few minutes as I rebooted my laptop. Then she asked me, "How are your wife and kid?"

By that time, I had also calmed down and responded with necessary warmth, "They are good. Kid is 4 and has started going to school. Time indeed flies. How has the life treated you since we parted?"

She replied, "Both, me and my husband, gave importance to careers and decided not to have kids." She paused for a few seconds before adding, "It's a loveless marriage, but we don't care to break it as we are indifferent."

I asked point blank, "Then let me ask, have you been a faithful wife?"

She was thrown off-guard and murmured, "After New York, I have been." She wanted to avoid mentioning that she was my pet girl back then.

By this time, I didn't intend to play around any further. So I asked, "What did you tell your husband, where were you going? I'm sure, you won't have told him, you are going to fuck your old Master."

As I didn't mince my words, she looked up hesitantly and answered, "He has gone to Europe for business and will be back 4 weeks later. We anyway don't ask too many questions to eachother now a days."

"So what do you want from me?" I asked and got up from my desk.

While she didn't realise, I used button under my desk to lock the main door of my premise. My warehouse is in the outskirts of the city. Here I keep merchandise in all other rooms except in my office and a bedroom, which I use to relax when I visit Portland.

There is a large basement also, which is used as godown. I had also installed high quality security system with every place under the supervision of CCTVs. Unlocking required my fingers' impression as well as a long code that only I knew.

Therefore, unknown to her, she was locked inside the warehouse at my mercy and our every action was being recorded with voice.

As she didn't reply, I walked to her. I then held her tight with one hand on her head and other around her waist to kiss her in a long and aggressive kiss. As if she was only waiting for this, she responded to my kiss with strong passion.

Pulling away from the kiss, I held her head away and said, "Is this what, you want from me?" I went back to kiss her again and said, "Answer me, bitch."

She replied immediately, "Yes Sanjeev, I want to feel alive again. Make me your dirty bitch again."

I held her head, with handful of hair in my hand and opened her jaw firmly with my other hand to remind her of our old times. I abused her, "When I fuck you, bitch, I'm not Sanjeev. I'm your Master and you are my fucking toy. Do I need to remind you, bitch?"

She nodded vigorously, before saying, "No Master, fuck your slut mercilessly. My husband couldn't give me what this slut really needs and she is back to her Master to get all her holes filled."

"Now that's like a good bitch, in heat." I assaulted her mouth mercilessly with my tongue and lips. I turned her around and removed her skirt in a swift action. My hands reached her large tits and mauled them mercilessly.

As I massaged her boobs gently and roughly in quick succession, she became too hot. Without being asked, she unbuttoned her shirt, which I removed from her body to return to play with her breasts.

She was then in her lacy bra and g-string. I didn't leave this opportunity to humiliate her further, "You came here wearing such under garments, only to get laid and acted all prude. Accept it whore, you were always a slut."

She didn't care to deny and only dared me, "And I only hoped, you will fuck me, Master, won't just talk."

I was amused and felt time was ripe to teach her a lesson. With one hand on her throat, I pulled her hair to take her in my tight grip. I then almost dragged her swiftly to the basement and threw her on the floor.

"Doesn't this place seem good for creating a few good memories, slut?" I barked as she looked around. I lifted her and placed her upside down on a long stool, which staff used to keep the merchandise on the higher racks.

Top of stool was small so that only her tummy was on its surface so that boobs were hanging and her cunt was open on other side. Before she realised much, I had secured her hands with stool-legs, using duct tape which was lying in plenty.

Realising that I'm making her immobile, she started to throw her legs and fell down along with the stool. This made my job easier. I pinned her body on the floor and secured her legs with stool-legs one at a time. As I lifted the stool, she lifted her head and shouted, "Release me, and release me now."

I didn't respond but just to be sure, I also used tape to secure her waist with stool top. Now she wasn't going anywhere.

I had tied her legs tight so that she couldn't move her pelvis, but kept her hands high enough so that she could raise her head comfortably. That made it apt for her to suck my cock, whenever I needed and her boobs were also freely accessible.

She still kept shaking her body vigorously, which caused stool to fall again. But, I saved her from hurting herself and kept the stool in place. I then held her hair and lifted her face to look at me.

I barked, "Bitch, I won't mind if you keep falling again and again. You will harm yourself only. So remain still because we have just begun."

She used cuss word again and shouted, "Sanjeev, you can't do this to me, you bastard. I came here for fun, not this. Let me go now, and I won't tell anyone, I promise. Please."

I unhooked her bra and her boobs fell open, with nipples pointing down. She shouted again but I didn't care.

I had no hurry and hence I calmly let her know the enormity of the situation, "This entire warehouse is now locked. You can't open it. You are also bound. Again, everything here is being video recorded and will be later modified to prove, if need be, that you came here willingly." I raised her head to show her cameras.

"So yes, there is no escape and don't bother about threatening me. You came here out of your own free will, after booking your own tickets. And then, it won't be difficult to prove that you are enjoying here." I summarised for her.

As her predicament became clear to her, she started pleading, " Sanjeev, what do you want to do to me? I'm scared, please. I'll be a good girl, please don't hurt me."

I sat on a chair, facing her and said, "You are supposed to call me 'Master', and nothing else. Both of us here, know that you love being a helpless slut. So as long as you will be a good slut, no permanent damage will be caused to you. Do we have a deal here?"

Her eyes welled up and she nodded without uttering a word.

She murmured, "Please Master, don't hurt me, I'll be a good slut for you."

I reprimanded her, "You will be hurt, just pray for it not being too hard. And it will be better for you, if you are more imaginative and act like a more willing participant." I stopped and then added, "Do I need to say more, slut?"

With tearful eyes, she replied, "Please Master, it's painful being tied like this. I'm no more as young as before and can't take such punishments. I promise, I'll be an obedient slave, following your every order. Please release me and give me a chance to serve you. Please Master, let my worthless mouth suck your magnificent cock."

I chuckled and said, "See, you are a fast learner. Aren't you?" As she didn't know how to respond, I added, "Tell me, how badly you want to suck your Master's cock?"

I knew, she wanted to please me at every cost and hence, I took out my phone to record as she started saying, "Master, this dirty bitch has been dreaming to take your handsome cock in her wet mouth and massage it with her tongue. Please Master, I'll suck you like a desparate whore and beg you to feed your cum load to this shitty slave."

To tease her further, I asked, "Am I forcing you to do any of this, bitch?"

She was quick to answer, "No Master, not at all. It's me, who wasn't satisfied in her bland marriage. I'm a dirty slut and get satiated if my man uses me like an owned property. I came here to be your pet. Please Master, release me so that I can crawl to you and service you like an obedient dog."

I lowered my trousers and took out my hard cock. I asked her, "Show me, how keen you are to have it into your mouth and suck it."

She answered desperately, "Master, please enter your manhood into this slut's wet and inviting mouth. Please Master, I want my all holes to be filled by you. Please Master, stuff my mouth with your cock." And she opened her mouth wide for me to insert my cock. As I didn't do that immediately, she looked at me pleadingly.

I finally put my throbbing cock in her mouth and she immediately got on her job. While she sucked my cock, I got hold of her hanging boobs and pinched her nipples. Her breasts were always a good feature and playing with those soft globes was always a great pleasure.

As she was tied, movements of her mouth were also restricted. Therefore, despite her best efforts, she couldn't make me cum and her sucking-induced teasing in fact led to my cock reaching a stage where it could stay hard for very long.

To further embarrass her that she wasn't good enough to even suck a cock properly, I told her, "See, how useless you are. You can't even make your Master cum properly, whore." And I started spanking her ass hard with my bare hands.

She started apologizing and said, "Please forgive your useless whore, Master. I want to get down on my knee and wish to suck your cock like your little bitch between your legs, Master. Please allow me. I wish to swallow your entire semen, Master."

I then, took out my cock from her mouth and removed my clothes completely. As she looked at me hungrily, she pleaded, "Yes please, My Master, make your little slave scream with pain and joy as you fuck her. I adore you, My Master."

She had already forgotten about her anger and how she was shouting only a few minutes back. Her desire to be mistreated by a strong man had made her very wet and compliant. While I took a few rounds of the stool and looked how pathetically desperate she looked, she kept pleading for my attention.

I stopped behind her and held her both knees. Then I pulled them farther so that her thighs were wide open for me to do as I wished with her cunt, which was still panties-clad.

Then I ran my two fingers over her panties, just below her cunt. As she moaned and pushed her cunt on my fingers, I could feel that the fabric was soaking wet. The slut was completely enjoying being dominated, without a choice.

She requested without any shame, "Please fuck my cunt, Master. Please use your cock, My Master, to fuck your fuck toy. I'm nothing but your property, Master, to use as you wish. Fuck me and then feed me your precious cum."

I pushed my fingers into her cunt, with the fabric in between and asked, "Tell me, bitch and tell me clearly, why did you come to meet me?"

She was too horny to think clearly. Hence, she only said, "I came here to fuck you as a slut."

That wasn't enough for me so I took my hands off her body and smacked her hard on her both butts in quick succession.

"I don't want you to be modest here. (Smack) I know you are a pathetic whore (Smack) and you love nothing more than (Smack) crawling like a dog (Smack) and suck a cock (Smack). So tell me explicitly (Smack) and clearly (Smack), what are you here for?" Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. My hand started stinging when I finished spanking her.

Combined with frustration of me not touching her and pain due to strong spanking, she started sobbing. But as I started massaging her butts, while she still wore her g-strings, she started speaking.

"Please forgive me Master for being a prude and don't hurt me. Fucking you in New York and being your sub-girl have been my best memories, Master." She stopped to be coherent.

As I rubbed her cunt over fabric, she moaned. To remind her of her assignment, I spanked her hard and she whimpered, "I'm sorry, Master. But please don't stop touching my dirty cunt."

She then resumed, "I'm in a loveless and sexless marriage. I tried to call you several times in last few years but always stopped thinking that you are happily married and you will judge me, Master."

She waited for a few seconds to moan and then continued, "However, after reading our story on Literotica, I realised you haven't forgotten me and my memories rekindled."

I uncovered her cunt and parted her cunt lips using the back of two fingers, to tickle her cunt with thumb. This teasing made her shake within her binds and she pleaded, "Master, just fuck me, please. I'll keep your cock in my mouth for my entire life, Master, just fuck me this once."

I spanked her again and barked, "Continue what you were saying."

She jerked in desperation and continued, "I always dreamt of being on my knees to suck your cock. I so badly wanted to be spanked by you and made love with force, Master. Hence, after reading our story, I had to come back."

She smiled nervously and said, "As soon as my husband travelled to Europe, I came here after checking your schedule. But you know, I'm a bitch, Master. So I pretended, but I knew, you will see through me. That's why, I always loved you, Master."

That's when she felt my cock at her cunt and she screamed with joy, "Master, My Master, please fuck my cunt with your cock. This bitch wants nothing more than being your fuck hole."

I calmly answered, "Only after, you tell me, what are you willing to do, to have me back in your life? What are you here for."

Her response was immediate, "To lick your sole, Master and to offer this worthless body along with the soul to you. I wish to be your dog, for the rest of my life."

As I rubbed the top of my cock on her cunt, despite her restraints she tried her best to push herself backwards so that my cock entered her cunt. Her desperation was sweet.

She begged pathetically, "Master, fuck me this once. I'll become your leashed dog. I will start my day with breakfast of your cum. You use me as your foot stool and parade me naked wherever you want. I'll be the most shameless bitch, willing to crawl in the garden or on a beach."

Her submission made my cock too hard to resist any more and I held the sides of her butts. I barked, "I'm going to fuck your stinky fuck hole now." Then with a brutal force, I entered my raging cock into her cunt, which had become rather tight due to not being used for years.

As she screamed with pain, my one hand reached her mouth putting my fingers into her mouth and with other hand I held her hair. I started fucking her cunt at a high speed.

As her pain subsided, she moaned hard and blabbered through my fingers in her mouth, "I'm loving it, Master. Please make me your cum-bag. I must smell of your semen, Master. I no more feel human and therefore I must be treated like a bitch."

I kept fucking her till I reached zenith of my orgasm. I took out my cock from her cunt and turned her around along with the stool, to put my cock into her mouth.

She didn't care about her cunt-juices on my cock and started sucking like a mad woman. I couldn't take any more and came hard into her mouth. As my cock started becoming placid, I took that out and wiped the remaining cum on her cheeks.

This was just beginning of our long journey as Master and slave.