Felon Failing Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

"Oh, don't let it shock you, we really are a year apart." Zeke was soft-spoken and charming. "It's wonderful to finally meet you, Bellinda and I must say, I'm very impressed." Zeke extended his hand.

"Thank you." Bellinda shook his hand, even the size and texture were similar.

"You okay babe?" Mavin surfaced at Bella's side. "You didn't see us in the dark 'cause Zeke blends in so well." The tall woman said and Becca laughed.

"No I didn't, but my goodness." Bellinda responded as the initial shock wore off.

"Well, we need to unwind, I know it's early but it's been a shitty day." Mavin stood behind Bellinda, rubbing her shoulders gently. "Y'all don't mind if we turn in early?"

"Like you care if we do." Zeke shook his head and Becca smiled.

"True." Mavin chuckled, "Aight, we'll be in the west wing." Mavin nudged Bellinda away from the kitchen table.

"It was great talking to you Becca. Nice to meet you Zeke."

"I look forward to the morning, go on and get some rest." Becca smiled and winked at the redhead.

"G'night." Mavin called as she and Bellinda left the kitchen.

When they were gone, Zeke and Becca looked at each other and burst into a laughing fit. They laughed themselves silly and when they finally regained control of themselves, they eyed each other again only to lose it once more.

"I'm so happy for them." Becca said as she wiped tears away from her eyes.

"I know, it's about time."

"Mavin's in love. I never thought I'd see it." Becca sighed as Zeke wrapped his arms around her. "Hmm, makes me all tingly."

"Do tell." Zeke inched closer to his wife's face.

"The girls are in bed?"

"Yes, they are. We should be too."

"I don't think you'll make it." Becca moaned as she reached into the fly of her husband's pants to find him waiting stiffly.

"You're right, I won't." Zeke breathed as Becca took a firm grip of his throbbing organ and began to massage it.

"How do you want it, General?" Becca's full lips curled around the words.

"Warm and wet." Zeke stole the hot lips that'd been torturing him since they landed in New York earlier.

Becca slowly undid the buttons on Zeke's shirt, stopping to lick and bite every inch of newly exposed flesh. With a flick of her wrist, his pants came cascading down to his ankles.

"Mmm I see the waxing did you good." Becca smiled evilly as she cupped his balls and gave him a gentle squeeze.

"Becca..." Zeke groaned with anticipation of her lips caressing his bald groin.

**********

Mavin lay in bed, listening to some soft music. She'd yet to sort through her emotions concerning José death and that left a bad taste in her mouth. She'd just added some more strings between her and Bellinda by introducing the redhead to her family and now, she was a bit nervous about Bellinda's mood due to all the day's events. The tall woman indulged in her thoughts while Bellinda showered.

Bellinda didn't feel like leaving the shower stall with 6 powerful heads, all angled to soothe. Not even after 45 minutes. Her chat with Becca was on rotation in her mind and she couldn't shake the feeling that Mavin was keeping something from her. Bellinda spent the next half-hour analyzing her time with Mavin. She couldn't find anything that pointed to a secret.

She could just ask and had no doubts Mavin would be forthcoming. That alone was eerie, just as much as it was baffling. The dark woman felt no guilt whatsoever about her endeavors or of discussing them. Maybe there was fun to be had in talking about Mavin's- what would she call it? Addiction, Mavin's addiction to sex. How does one cure a sex addict who doesn't want to be cured?

***********

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Eva was just turning herself in to exhaustion. She'd spent the entire day shopping and now she was about to drop. If there ever was a notable form of addiction, shopping was it for Eva. Though, hers was selective. She only let loose to an extreme during the holidays. She was usually too busy to indulge during the year except for the occasional 'stop, shop and drop' session as she called it. She'd stop and at an expensive store, shop for items that were worth her attention and drop close to ten grand on a handful of them.

She tipped the bellhop and moved the bounty into her guestroom. There was more to be delivered and she could wait for them to arrive, so far as they came on schedule. Eva stowed the last of the packages and headed for a quick shower. She didn't think she could survive a soak in the tub without either drowning or stewing.

Her experimentation with Mavin had opened her eyes to a whole new playing field and even though it was just a phase, Eva was having a hella good time. She wasn't yet brave enough to approach anyone except Mavin and that was mostly because she wasn't really trying. Maybe Jasmine's party would help her in that department.

"Speaking of which, I need to get an outfit ready." Eva said to herself, freshly delighted about her shopping spree and all the goodies she'd gotten.

**********

"What?!!"

"You offed the wrong person."

"But he was the commanding partner for that branch!"

"Was. You should've checked your facts." Kurt Pryce spat.

"It was an inside job, how the fuck could it have gone wrong?" A.J. Morris paced back and forth in Kurt's office. "Fuck! I don't like this Pryce. It's gonna get messy if word gets out!"

"IF word gets out." Kurt sneered.

"What're you talking about? There can't be a second hit." "Well, since this was your doing, I suggest you fix it with a tight lip."

"And what good will it do you to blackmail me?"

"Do you want to find out?" Kurt said coolly.

"Okay, fine. What do you want?"

"Your word, among other things, that this doesn't leave this room lest you come to ruin. Just keep you eyes and ears open in the committee."

"You have my word."

"Good. Now I'm gonna have a little chat with GM."

"Montgomery?! Why in the hell would you bring him into this?"

"Hey, you've tossed the chips, now it's up to me to catch them mid-air."

**********

Mavin exhaled and a cloud of smoke billowed from her lips and nostrils. She had lighted a cigar in José's honor and even though she was trying to relax, Bellinda's was just out of the shower, her naked body held Mavin in a light-headed daze.

"I just realized I got nothing to wear."

"You really don't need anything, you're perfect." Mavin said slowly in her deep voice that didn't fail to make Bella's knees wobble.

"Hey, it's my first night here and I want to be decent."

"You're in the wrong place for decency, babe." Mavin chuckled, "But if it bugs you, I've got shirts and stuff in those drawers. Or we could get something from Becca."

"I'd love to were your clothes." Bellinda beamed, "No offense but I don't think Becca's stuff would fit me."

"Your choice, baby." Mavin shrugged and blew out a stream of smoke.

Bellinda shot Mavin a mischievous look as she pulled out a red T-shirt. She brought it to her nose and took a whiff. It no doubt smelled like Mavin. Bella slipped into the shirt that was too wide for her but still only came down to just below her ass. She decided against a pair of shorts and sashayed her way to Mavin's side of the bed.

"How do I look?"

"Fresh and fuckable," Mavin breathed and set her cigar down. She pulled Bellinda on top of her, "So delicious."

"Hmm...wha'cha thinking about?" Bellinda raised her eyebrows.

"I'm actually thinking about José and what really happened. It's gonna be another hellish day tomorrow when I have more details." The tall woman sighed.

"Oh...did you see him?" Bellinda laid her head on Mavin's chest.

"I held it. I'd say him, but in a twisted way, it wasn't the José I knew." Mavin kept her hand on the small of Bella's back.

"Hmm...I feel kinda helpless in all this." Bellinda paused and went on when Mavin didn't respond. "I mean, I haven't spoken to anyone except you and maybe Adam." Bellinda sighed and didn't see the hurt look on Mavin's face because she was watching the smoldering cigar in the ashtray.

"You think you'd want to see his body?" Mavin asked off-handedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you wanna see him? I think it might help you some."

"Help me how?" Bellinda asked and straddled Mavin.

"To sort your feelings, acknowledge your loss." Mavin ran her fingers over Bellinda's damp hair.

"Hmm...maybe. Now that you mention it, I think I wanna paint something of him." The latina leaned closer to Mavin's face.

"That's a great idea, baby." Mavin said and pulled Bella into a gentle kiss.

"You think so?" Bella whispered against Mavin's lips.

"I know it." Mavin kissed her again. "You can include it in your New Year's exhibit."

"Yeah that's true. It'll be like bringing him into the new year, never to be forgotten." Bella rested her head back on Mavin's chest.

"It's a weird process, I know. But you'll have some closure."

"Hmmm." Bellinda sighed and closed her eyes for a second, "I didn't know you smoked."

"Ha! Yeh, but just cigars. This one is especially for José."

"It smells nice."

"Yeah, I like it too." Mavin said and cleared her throat as she toyed with Bella's damp locks. "Baby?"

"Mmm?" Bella mumbled sleepily as Mavin's heartbeat and voice lulled her.

"Do you still have any hang-ups about...you and me?" Mavin said slowly.

"I won't lie, I do, but I don't wanna ever regret not trying." Bellinda lifted her head up to look into Mavin's hazel eyes. "All I'm asking is that you're honest with me."

"I've always been." Mavin whispered and shifted to get more comfortable since it looked as if Bellinda wasn't going to spend the night in bed next to her, but on top of her.

"Don't stop..." The latina moaned.

Mavin craned her neck to see Bella's face. She was asleep. The dark woman smiled and pick up her cigar where she left it. Sleep wasn't gonna come easy and she'd known that since the day began. Mavin closed her eyes and went into her own chaotic mind. José's death had rattled things, her talk with Bella had shaken foundations, while the introduction to her family had just knocked her off her axis.

She usually preferred to keep her lovers out of her family to prevent substantial pain across the board. But she'd started out much differently with Bellinda and then had continued on a path she dreaded to travel. Not that she regretted it, no. But the possibility of a future, which was never present with one-nighters, weekenders and booty-calls, glared at her whenever she caught herself in Bellinda's emerald gaze. It frightened her.

Not even Cecelia had that effect on her. That relationship had been a good thing that stayed together out of convenience. She'd been at a point in her life where Cecelia's complementary persona was exactly what she needed. Now the focus of her life had shifted and Mavin wondered if she could actually live with what she wanted.

She was en route to solving that puzzle when her phone vibrated on the side stool. She picked it up and though she was wary of the unknown number, her curiosity got the best of her.

"Hello?" Mavin said huskily.

"Mavin?"

"Susan?" Mavin recognized the tone and eyed her clock. It was almost 3 in the morning. "You know what time it is right?"

"Well you must've been expecting a call or else your phone would be offline." Susan said and Mavin could just see the smirk on her face.

"You gonna tell me why you're calling or are you gonna dictate my habits to me?" Mavin said, slightly agitated.

"I have some information about Dr. Sanchez's death and the events leading up to it that'll blow your mind."

"That's good to know, and as curious as I am, I don't wanna discuss it over the phone."

"Why?"

"You know why. You're a federal agent and for all I know, the line could be hot."

"If it makes you feel better, I guarantee you the lines are cool. But I understand."

"That's good."

"Just make sure you call me ASAP because there's stuff in here that's time-sensitive and needs to be acted upon quickly."

"Yeah, I'll call you later."

"Sure, I'll be expecting you."

"Aight, see ya." Mavin said and hung up her phone, gripping her temples in the same instance. "Fuck!" She breathed, feeling like a mallet just whacked her head. "Damn it!" Mavin clenched her jaws, making things worse as she felt an ache creeping through her skull.

She shifted her body over and gently deposited Bella's lightly snoring form on the space next to her. As she rose up, she felt a tug on her shirt. Mavin looked down to see Bellinda's grip on her and moved to gently pry herself free. She heard the redhead mumble something in her sleep but for all Mavin was worth, she couldn't even see straight and all the small noises of the night left her a bit disoriented.

"Fuck!" She groaned again as she stumbled out of bed and headed to the terrace. She leaned her head on the cold sliding door for some relief and then slowly opened it to step out.

The cold winter wind howled against the naked trees, whipping astral clouds in the moonlit sky. Mavin tried to catch some for herself, swallowing several gulps of cold air until her lungs were completely filled. She held her breath until she got that woozy feeling and then let it out slowly. She did this several times for about a minute until a cold shiver ran through her.

Steadily, her mind and body came back in sync and she remembered she was mostly naked in the single-digit temperature. The cold snow biting into the soles of her feet sent her hopping indoors. Mavin left the door open just a bit to allow the cold air flow. She stood at the foot of the bed and repeated her breathing. Her head was still throbbing but now she didn't feel totally paralyzed by it. To Mavin, paralysis was akin to death.

*********** The next day. ***********

Bellinda woke up to find herself alone in a strange bed. At first, she was seized by a mild panic but as the events of the previous day came back to her, she simmered down. She processed the day before again and for some reason Bellinda couldn't help but smile. José had always hated to see her sad and thus she felt disrespectful at the thought of stewing in sadness.

Bellinda indulged in her most memorable times with her dear uncle. She spent the next 15 minutes smiling as the morning shined through the huge windows and terrace door in Mavin's room. She didn't stop, not even when Mavin came in wearing her trademark tight shirt and sweat pants. She was balancing a mug of steaming liquid and a tumbler of something with ice cubes in it, over the morning paper.

"Morning angel, what'd you dream about?" Mavin asked huskily as she set the drinks and paper down.

"Good things...hmmm...really good things." Bellinda smiled when she remembered her uncle at her high school graduation looking like a pimp in his pinstriped suit and fedora.

"Such as....?" Mavin dropped herself into the bed and hovered over the latina.

"Good, valuable times that are too many to count." Bella sighed and lifted her arms from her side to snake them around Mavin's neck. "I missed you."

Mavin lowered herself more and greedily savored the warmth of Bellinda's body. The latina's head stilled for a moment when she felt Mavin's lips on hers. She moaned into the kiss, drawing Mavin's tongue over hers with fervor. Mavin settled her body comfortably between Bella's thighs as she deepened the kiss. Bellinda's body came alive with several jolts of electric pleasure pulsing through her core.

She felt her bottom lip being sucked into Mavin's warm mouth. She moaned again as the dark woman's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling their bodies closer. Mavin's right hand traveled down to caress Bella's soft ass, enjoying it thoroughly. She was pretty much breathing for the redhead as the hot kiss seared deeper into her brain, making her lips twitch and tingle.

Bellinda moaned yet again. 'Damn, she's a great kisser!' She thought as Mavin's skilled tongue explored her own. She felt Mavin's weight relax onto her a bit more and quivered at the feeling of Mavin's sweat pants-covered crotch brushing against her naked one. Her body trembled again as she felt Mavin pulled back a bit, attempting to take the latina's sweet lips along with her. The dark woman's hand found it's way between their bodies while her hungry mouth latched on to the nearest bit of flesh on Bellinda's neck as she tried to catch her breath.

"Touch me, baby. I'm so wet for you." Mavin's ears perked up to Bellinda's fevered breath. She kept up her slow, lustful kisses down Bellinda's neck. The redhead was trapped under her so she could feel every twitch and squirm of Bella's body.

"Please Mavin," The redhead begged, "take me now."

Mavin didn't want to do anything else but oblige. She moved her hand to cup Bella's slippery center, shuddering with delight at the knowledge that it was her doing.

"Fuck!...." Was all the tall butch could say. She moved her soaked fingers over Bella's wet lips, caressing them and pressing the heel of her wide palm into the throbbing bundle of nerves at the top. "Damn...you're so wet." Mavin breathed against the latina's lips, right before stealing them for a soft kiss.

She dipped her fingers into Bella, eliciting a barely audible moan. She added another finger and began to thrust slowly with long strokes, rolling her thumb around Bellinda's hard clit.

"AY DIOS MIO!" Bellinda screamed when Mavin curled her fingers suddenly as she added a third one. The dark woman kept up her speed, which was only enough to keep Bellinda on the brink of insanity.

"Please baby....faster." Bella tried to raise her hips up to increase the pressure.

Mavin kept her hazel eyes on Bellinda, studying her passion. She was beside herself with the song she was playing; Bellinda's limber body being her instrument of utmost desire. She increased her tempo as Bella's body vibrated under hers. Mavin's entire hand was covered in her lover's juices, the scent of it ruled her mind, spiking her own arousal.

"Almost...there...fuck yeah!" Bella's noises drew Mavin's attention. Not that she needed the warning, after all she was guilty of causing it. She thrilled in Bella's tight walls clamping down on her and slowed her motions. "No,....don't stop!" The redhead just about screamed.

"Ssh, I wanna taste you Bellinda." Mavin whispered and began to kiss her way down Bella's quivering body. She did this slowly, just to make the redhead beg.

"Please, baby...I can't take it anymore." Mavin was rewarded. The fingers digging into her shoulders were a welcome bonus.

Bellinda's body was taut with unbearable tension. Any more and she'd pop out of her skin. Her back was arched off the bed. Her hair was spread over the pillows, shimmering against the black satin sheets, like flames lapping at the fabric. Mavin growled and flipped them over in a swift motion. She was now under the latina.

"Come on, bring it to me." Mavin licked her lips when she saw Bellinda's inner thighs glistening with what she wanted.

"You're such a devil." Bellinda whimpered at the thought of humping Mavin's abs to bliss. She swung her leg over Mavin's head and lowered herself onto Mavin.

"Hssh, yes...and I want you." Mavin pulled Bella's wet pussy into her mouth and began her happy feast. "Mmmmm..." She groaned with satisfaction.

"Oh god!" Bellinda squealed as Mavin's tongue snaked out and dragged over her engorged slit, stopping to wreak pleasure of her clit. "Mavin..."

"Mmmm..." Was Mavin's assessment. Her large hands gripped Bellinda's ass and squeezed them, liking the prickling sensation overtaking her fingers.

Bellinda's juices flowed down Mavin's chin and neck despite the fact that her tongue was lodged deep inside the redhead's core. She flicked her tongue over Bella's ass again and again, then buried it in Bella's dripping pussy. She took the redhead's lips and sucked them into her mouth, as if her life depended on it.

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers