All Comments on 'Fem Dom with My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by Tap6386

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grade D

I was into the femdom idea but when you brought the dog into I stopped reading. That is ultra sick! Also, what's up with all the commas and the word 'whilst'? Only because I'm in a hood mood did I give you a 'D' where it should be an 'F'!

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 4 years ago
Wankerette

Its definitely going to get better and hopefully the wife finds out(by accident of course) and wankerette gets a totally new wardrobe and now two Mistresses to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rubbish

What utter drivel

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
Quit reading when you introduced the dog.

If his wife was against porn, why would he ACTUALLY cheat on her with her best friend?

Why didn’t he simply tell her to go fuck herself? The whole premise was ridiculous from the start unless his material was illegal, there is no way he would have given in to her demands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the dog part. Got me hard as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Awful spelling and grammar.

His normal cloths. No it's clothes.

Here? No it's hear. As for draws in the kitchen people actually have drawers.

If you don't know a word then just Google it or something.

You need to read more to understand words and grammar.

1☆.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I too stopped reading this story when you had the hubby making out with the dog. That's disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous