Fem Dom with My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tap6386
Tap6386
51 Followers

"That's better," she sighed when she eventually ordered me to stop.

"Dress me," she instructed.

I got up, and retrieved her shorts, and held them out, so she could step into them.

When she had done so, I slowly pulled them up her legs, at which point, she said, "Stop."

"Check my pussy again, and make sure there are no more juices inside, before you zip me up., I told you, no wet patches on my shorts" she snapped.

"In fact, push your tongue in one last time, and suck, as a precautionary measure," she instructed.

I did as I was told.

When I had fastened up her shorts, she walked over to the kitchen draw, where we kept all the miscellaneous bits and pieces.

"This will do fine," she said, removing a piece of washing line from the draw, "Just what I need."

"Kneel in front of me," she commanded.

"Although you were a good wanker, in trying to rectify your earlier mistake, I believe you did it on purpose, so must be taught a lesson, so you learn from your mistakes."

"Don't you agree? She asked sarcastically.

"Please," I said, fearful of what was coming.

"Don't you agree?" she said more forcefully.

"Yes." I agreed.

With that, she walked behind me, pulled my arms towards her, around my back, and bound my writs.

"Now, I am going to slap your face twenty times."

"You will offer no resistance" she instructed

"You will keep your face to the front, count, and thank me, after every slap."

"Is that clear," she said

"Yes, Julie," I replied.

"Look to the front. Here comes the first one," she laughed.

With that, she grabbed my hair, so my head couldn't move, and then took her hand right back, and brought it full force across my cheek.

"Argh," I wailed.

"Quiet, wanker. Tell me what I want to here," she said sternly.

"One. Thank you." I said quickly.

The scenario carried on, with Julie showing no sign of tiring as she continued to slap my face over, and over again, whilst enjoying her power over me, giggling as she made repeated contact with my cheek, and revelling in the fact that I had to accept her punishment, and take it.

When she'd finished, she said,

"You'll think twice about disobeying me in future Wanker, won't you?"

"Yes," I said, "I will try and do better next time."

Julie then thoughtfully, looked at the briefs I was wearing.

"I think wankers should have a uniform to befit their position," she said.

"Each time I visit, and we have one of our little sessions, you will strip out of your normal cloths, and don your uniform, to show the respect due to me, and highlight your inferior male position. Don't You think?" She said.

"I will even let you look for one on the internet" she smiled.

"Isn't that good of me?"

I didn't dare contradict her.

"Come and sit on the floor in front of me Wanker, so I can supervise your search for choices," she said.

I sat as I was instructed, and picked up my computer.

"What am I to look for?" I asked.

"Oh, something like a little pair of shorts, and T shirt number, preferably in pink, and in shiny material," she mused.

"But I want your creative ideas on how to make it better, to suit my preferences, before you present it to me," she said.

"And they'd better be good, or else," she warned.

The thought of further punishment, was chilling.

I set to work, with the sole aim to please her, rather than how ridiculous I would look, which I thought, was a small price to pay, to avoid further pain.

I eventually stumbled on a fetish clothing company, that specialised in this type of clothing, that seemed the answer to my prayers.

I assembled a number of garments together, and plucked up the courage to present them to Julie, for her consideration.

"Please Julie," I said gingerly, "Please can I show you my uniform idea?" I said.

"It had better be good," she barked.

I lifted my laptop onto the table, and began showing her.

"It starts with little pink socks, which have a multi coloured glitter feature on the top, so your feet look very gay." I said.

"Good," she said.

"Continue."

"There are matching, very short, satin pink shorts, which are deliberately cut up high on the inner thigh, so it's not only uncomfortable for the wearer, but also highlights the cock bulge, so it can be grabbed or slapped at any point if required," I said.

"Creative," she mused.

I continued.

"The matching shiny pink t-shirt is obviously very tight, again, making it deliberately uncomfortable for the wearer, and both the shorts, and t-shirt can be printed" I said.

"With what?" she enquired.

"Well," I continued, "To save money, I thought they could both be printed with the word, "Wanker" in big gold letters, as this can be done without further cost," I enthused.

Julie burst out laughing.

"Ideal," she said, "It will make you look ultra-bent, wont it" she laughed.

I reluctantly agreed.

"I should have said not to worry about money, as you're buying it on your credit card anyway" she chortled.

"Place, and pay for the order," Julie instructed.

Which I did.

"When I last looked," she commented, "You were looking at a lot of porn for wanking purposes, which, degrades women," she said disapprovingly.

"I'm pretty sure you will have other inappropriate female, items and pictures on there, which need to be censored for your own good," she said thoughtfully, "As well as all those boring sports pictures, and articles, that males keep, that will also need to go."

"For your adjustment, you will need to be educated in more suitable material, like homes and gardens, fashion, etc," she concluded.

"In fact, we can do it together," she said.

"I will view all your private files, folders, and pictures, and decide what is suitable, and what is not, and you will press the delete button, when I have made my decision. Which by the way, will be final," she said.

"Yes, of course Julie," I said quietly.

"So be an obedient wanker, and write down all your passwords, so I can access all your private files.

Just so you know, some passwords will be changed by me, so you will have to ask my permission, to access your own files in the future," she laughed. "You can also include your credit card details and passwords, as I think I will need to use them, quite soon, she said.

I sat at the table, and began writing the access information as instructed, feeling completely under her control, and powerless.

"How time fly's when you're having fun," she said sarcastically.

"There's a film I want to watch on the TV soon, and I don't want to be disturbed for the next three hours, other than when I require your services," she said.

"So, to give you time to contemplate on how your life is going to change in the future, and how you will be licking, both mine and Sues pussy whenever we want, you will stand in the corner, with your face to the wall, hands on head, legs apart, not moving, or saying a word, like a naughty boy." She barked.

She continued, "I will pull your pants down to your knees, and will be inserting the big carrot, that's in your vegetable tray, in to your arse hole, where you will use, and develop, your anus muscles to keep it in place."

"Don't worry, though," she said, "I will push the carrot up as far as it will go, to help you retain it, but be warned, that if you let it drop out, there will be consequences."

I was duly sent to the corner, spending most of the afternoon there, motionless, and silent, so as not to annoy Julie, whilst occasionally being called away to fetch a chocolate, or glass of wine, at her whim, careful not to dislodge the carrot in my arse, which made Julie laugh, as I struggled.

Not long after the film finished, my wife Sue, arrived home, by which time, Julie had allowed me to dress, and compose myself, giving the impression to Sue that nothing unusual had happened during the day.

"Good wanker," said Julie, as she left for home.

"Until our next training session," she laughed.

Tap6386
Tap6386
51 Followers
12