All Comments on 'Fem Dom with My Wife's Best Friend'

by Tap6386

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugh!

I love femdom stories but I have a very hard time reading something like yours that has perhaps the worst grammar one can imagine! Literotica has people who will write your stories if you ask them! 'intern'?? You obviously mean 'in turn', right? That's only one example. I don't have time to show the rest.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 4 years ago

Agreed

I really love stories where the husband is blackmailed behind the wife's back and is made to submit but just five paragraphs in, I had to quit. It was too difficult to read.

Thank you for writing and posting here, I appreciate every attempt but please get some editing help and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

good start

bet the wife is in on it if they have been friends for that long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it

The story hits my kinks so well I don't give a fuck about the grammar. That was so hot and I hope you have many more parts!

Tap6386Tap6386about 4 years agoAuthor
Message from the author

Thanks for your feedback.

It seems you like the story frame, but not the grammar.

I will work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

good effort; I like the basis of your story.

As others have said, an editor will help tremendously. Failing that, read the story out loud, slowly. When reading in their head, authors tend to read quickly what they think they wrote instead of what they actually wrote, if that makes sense.

I like where the story is heading, and its concept. If nothing else, please use quotation marks. :)

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Are you that stupid or do you think we're so stupid? Getting out of marriage because of a porn movie? How stupid is that? Have you ever heard of love? If that's why she leaves, let her go because then she's too stupid for a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Really awful

Someone has already pointed out intern but not new instead of knew.

It is so difficult to read where there are no speech marks. I'm surprised admin allowed this story through.

SlavishdaySlavishdayalmost 2 years ago

Love the humiliate and blackmail angle, and the lick my pussy wanker, delicious, hope you have to lick both pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely. You need to add a variety of humiliating situations in a follow up. make him wank and lick it up, leash him and have him bark like a dog, dress him up like a pretty girl and go to a bar etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous