Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he awoke to find his erection was still with him. Morning wood, especially after the previous night, was not really a surprise. At least he had the day off. Maybe he could take care of it himself later.

Daniel showered, then sat down with some breakfast and coffee.

About 10 AM he received a text from Charlotte.

OMG U R fantastic! Thank U! (heart imojis)

He replied THANK YOU (smiley face)

A few minutes later.

?? Did U (water emoji) I have no mess??

No, ma'am. Never did (sad face)

Wanna meet up later? (devious smiley face)

U R a STUD! Sorry, probably lay around with an ice pack between my legs...soooo sore. Will walk bow legged for a week! But then! (water spray) Are you always like that??

No, ma'am. Never happened before. I may need to go to doc (laughing emoji)

A few minutes later he got three texts back to back.

*Mom* R U Okay???"

*Sis* I am SO sorry! NOT! (followed by a dozen eggplant emojis and a long stream of various laughing emojis). This was copied to his brother, five of his sister's male friends, even his father.

He was thinking what the fuck? Then he got a text from Charlotte.

OMG! TURN ON THE NEWS! OMFG!

Without answering any texts he sat down, naked, in the recliner and flipped on the TV to cable news. Like the rest of the world, he spent the next several hours flipping channels to learn all he could. Mostly it was repetitive, but he hoped for some nugget of new knowledge.

An anonymous radical group had managed to "spike" food, water and specifically beer supplies world wide with a concoction which changed men and women at a genetic level.

Men who were exposed would have permanent erections, although not constantly aroused. Scientists assured it was perfectly safe, if somewhat...inconvenient for men.

It would be much more difficult for men to reach orgasm. It would require focused, purposeful effort.

Women, on the other hand, would experience orgasm easily while retaining the ability to achieve multiple orgasms.

That explained the last couple of days. It explained the previous night. Daniel was a pretty calm guy, but holy crap!

He stared in shock at his penis. For some reason this had all aroused him, and his now permanent erection throbbed and leaked pre-cum.

He watched for hours as various experts and talking heads talked out of their asses about the effects this would have on society.

The truth was nobody knew. It was all theory and conjecture.

The government stated there would be an investigation and the "perpetrators" would be brought to justice. Yeah, right.

He found himself slowly stroking his shaft as he was distracted by the cleavage and legs of the female anchors and analysts.

Then he made a concerted effort to cum...after nearly half an hour he gave up. He was only making matters worse as he became more and more aroused but just could not find the "sweet spot." The zones on his penis that normally finished him off in minutes still felt fantastic...but that was all.

Eventually he surrendered and went to bed. He had to be at work early Monday morning.

And that turned out to be a new and enlightening experience in and of itself.

Walking to work, he noticed a change in the women on the street. They were openly and actively checking out all of the males, and comparing notes vocally and with laughter about each man's equipment. He felt fortunate that he appeared to get good ratings. He had worn his boxers and loose fitting work slacks, and there was no hiding his package.

He was embarrassed and apprehensive. The women at the office were the same as those in public. A couple even walked by and groped him openly.

Then he grew in appreciation of his natural circumstance.

Sven was a co-worker. A tall, well built, blonde haired, blue eyed man with a square jaw. Daniel had always been envious of Sven because all of the women, even gay ones, swooned in his presence. His nickname was "Dreamy." And he had always acted the part.

At work that morning all the women kept stealing glances at Sven, who spent most of the morning at his desk. Finally he went to the copy room and Barbara got up and followed him.

A couple of minutes later Barbara exited the room laughing silently, and held up her hand for the other women, holding her thumb and forefinger only two inches apart. Now all of the women laughed.

Poor Sven's life changed entirely in those two minutes.

Thirty minutes later, Susan stood by a stack of boxes near the door. She got Sven's attention. When he looked up she announced loudly, "Hey, Clitty, we need your brain power...come haul these boxes down to the loading dock."

All of the women roared with laughter as the men looked on in pity while Sven walked in shame across the room...no evidence of his very erect penis being visible. He had gone from "Dreamy" to "Clitty" and the name stuck.

Daniel and one of the other guys who was also obviously well endowed, found slips of paper appearing on their desks with phone numbers throughout the day. More than once that week he found himself wanting to say, "Hey, my eyes are up here" when talking to a woman (and a few men.) He realized how many times he had subconsciously stared at a woman's chest and how that made them feel.

The week went pretty much like that. On Thursday, Daniel was at his desk when one of the ladies turned up the office TV. One of those panel talk shows with mostly women sitting in leather chairs was on. Their show that day was about "The Change" and the teaser suggested they had informed advice for men and women. So now they had everyone's attention.

The first few minutes of the show was filled with one liners and zingers at masculine expense. It had the women in the office laughing and chuckling...the men nervous.

A morbidly overweight host in her seventies commented gleefully, "As far as I'm concerned I don't care if I have sex with a man ever again, they deserve to suffer!" There was a smattering of applause from the audience. One of the women in the office voiced what they all were thinking, "I can't imagine that's a problem for her..."

A much younger, very attractive host disagreed with a laugh. "Oh, not me. I'm on fire after last night. I know I'm horrible, but after getting all I wanted for once, and seeing that disappointed, pitifully broken look in my boyfriend's eyes when he couldn't finish...I may have to take another lover or two so I can see that more often. I have lots of payback to get!"

The audience and the office erupted with feminine cheers.

Next another host spoke, looking into the camera, "In all seriousness," most could tell she was not entirely serious, "I have heard many of our men out there are developing a real case of blue balls. We have some advice developed from long experience."

She had the attention of men all over the country.

"Find a time when you'll have several hours to yourself. Get yourself a bottle of wine...or beer! Surround yourself with pillows on your bed so you'll be good and comfy. Start a good RomCom on TV..."

Frank leaned towards Daniel, " What's a RomCom?"

Marie answered, unasked, "A romantic comedy, silly. She probably means a porno for you guys..."

As if she heard the conversation, the host continued, "Or a porn flick for you guys. Get yourself a good, quality vibrator or dildo..."

Again feminine laughter.

"And settle in for an hour or so of focusing on the right spot until you can have a little orgasm all your own..."

More cheers, jeers and laughter from the women while the men blushed.

After the show ended, Daniel went back to work. He went to the break room to get some coffee and found Diane already there. Diane was a reasonably attractive woman in her thirties. She had never even spoken to Daniel before. Apparently the talk show had gotten her worked up. Daniel could smell her arousal.

She looked at him lewdly and hiked up her skirt, pulling her plain white panties aside.

"How about helping a girl out, Danny?"

How often had similar scenes unfolded with men flopping their penises out over the years? Daniel didn't know why, other than feeling compelled, but he approached her and unzipped his fly. Maybe he'd manage to cum.

Diane placed her hand on his to stop him. "We don't have time for that, honey." Wordlessly, she placed her hand on his head and pressed him to his knees.

He had forgotten. All women, not just highly sexualized women, could cum easily now, if they wanted.

The girl looking down on him just wanted a quick blowjob. His needs were of no concern.

He submissively leaned forward and took her moist folds into his mouth. He knew how to eat pussy...he loved it. He pointed his tongue and began lashing her swollen clit.

To his surprise...he was used to settling in for as much as an hour between a lover's thighs...within a couple of minutes she clutched her fingers in his hair, pushed his face tightly to her sex and squealed as she came hard, squirting, ejaculating down his throat and all over his dress shirt.

Then she unceremoniously leaned his head up so she could fix her panties and skirt.

"Thanks, Danny. You're good at that."

Then she took the coffee he had prepared and walked out without another word. Leaving him on his knees wondering what to do with a soaked shirt that smelled like pussy. And a throbbing, leaking erection which stained the ever present tent in his trousers.

Word spread quickly that Daniel was "easy" and gave REALLY good head. That he did not just lick it, he knew what to do and seemed to savor it. He had mixed feelings. He knew he was just being used...but he DID love pussy and tasting all the one's he could. What a slut! He started keeping extra dress shirts in his desk drawer.

After work that day, he made a beeline for the nearest sex toy shop. Unfortunately, it seemed everyone had watched or heard about the talk show advice. Vibrators were sold out and on back order for at least a month.

FUCK!

That night, as he was trying in vain to masturbate himself to relief, he received a text from Charlotte.

SATURDAY NIGHT FOR ANOTHER TRY?

He was conflicted. But maybe she knew what she was doing. He sure as hell did not.

ABSOLUTELY! DINNER AT ALFREDO'S?

He waited for several minutes while he continued stroking himself.

NO. JUST MAKE DINNER FOR US AT YOUR APTMT. THEN I'LL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT... :)

Sounded good to him.

Saturday evening after they had enjoyed the dinner he had spent hours preparing, Charlotte guided Daniel to his bedroom.

She relaxed as she enjoyed an hour long, full body massage, from head to toe. She then directed him to perform cunnilingus on her for another hour, using his fabulous skills to suckle her labia and lavish her clitoris with attention while she enjoyed numerous orgasms.

She then lay back and let him fuck her...through orgasm after orgasm. Finally, straddling him, she collapsed, exhausted, while he was still straining to find relief.

As he trembled in frustration, she lay next to him, completely sated.

"I'm so sorry, honey. Maybe next week. I am so fucking sore now. You are so fantastic."

For the next three weeks, it was much the same. Women at work used his oral skills for blowjobs, with no concern for him. He enjoyed the hell out of tasting them and making them cum...but each experience only made him hornier. Charlotte seemed to try desperately to finish him each weekend...but left him high and dry.

Finally, on the fourth weekend, she was riding his hard, purple to bursting manhood. He could feel his orgasm approaching, and she seemed perfectly able to finish him.

He was damn near apoplectic.

"Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!! I am so fucking close! Thank you! Thank you! I'm gonna cum!!! Ohhhgawwwwd!!!"

He was clutching the bed sheets tightly, pumping upwards into her maniacally.

As he neared his release at long last, Charlotte ever so slowly began lifting her hot, molten sex off of his swollen cock.

He pushed up toward her desperately, "Oh, God, please no! Please make me cum...PLEASE!!!"

But just prior to his long sought orgasm, Charlotte lifted off of his manhood and lay beside him on her side, laughing as she watched him shudder in frustration, his entire body trembling just shy of ecstatic release.

"Oh, fuck! Please! Why???"

She smiled at him sweetly. "Because fuck you, bitch."

"Ww-what?"

She traced a finger tip along his straining cock, causing him to lift up in an attempt to get more contact.

"I said, fuck you. Suffer. I will never, ever, subjugate myself to let you cum. After all the shit you've done to me, you're just a fuck stick, a big dildo."

"But...but I never did anything to you!" He was still shaking with need.

She was up and getting dressed. "All men. You have a penis, you're guilty. The only thing you're good for is making me cum, and a baby when I'm ready...bitch."

She left him laying there, covered in perspiration and pumping his permanently erect cock in a vain attempt to finish.

She texted him again the next Thursday, asking if he was ready for another round. He almost said yes, desperate for the attention, even if abusive. But one thing she had said gave him the strength to say no. He could not imagine being tied to her by raising her child, if she decided to have one.

Besides, he had received several offers from other women who were impressed with the tent in his pants, some romantic and some just asking to get laid. Maybe someone else may not hate men.

SORRY. I AM DONE. HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

He received a one word reply.

BITCH.

He began dating again. It was an experience. He soon found out he could pretty much have his pick. Women brought HIM flowers and wanted to buy his dinner. Some really did want a relationship. Some were quite blunt...they wanted to try "that impressive dick" on for size, nothing else.

In his state, he was more than eager to let as many as possible bed him. He discovered one problem.

The reversal of sensitivity was causing men to experience what women had always experienced.

Most of the women he dated WANTED to take him with them...to see him orgasm.

They just did not have the ability to do so. They did not know how. So many nights a different woman would repeat the same scene. She would come hard and often, then apologize for not finishing him too as he tried to calm himself.

Of course another difference is that Daniel, all men, could not fake it to save a woman's ego. The man's frustration was obvious for both lovers.

Then one night he had been out with a mousy redhead named Sharon. They had a good time together, taking in dinner and a movie. They ended up back at his apartment, making out on the couch.

Daniel was nervous as he always was when things got this far. He knew from experience by now that a bedroom scene would likely be incredibly arousing, his lover would undoubtedly achieve several orgasms by his tongue and his manhood, then he would be left shaking with need while she slept. Or got up and left.

They made it to the bedroom and Daniel was pleasantly surprised when Sharon slowly caressed his entire body, relaxing him, focusing on him. She kissed him deeply, then, rather than pushing his head downwards to her abdomen, she pushed him onto his back and got into a sixty-nine position.

She straddled his head and lowered her soaked, puffy sex to his face. He used his lips and tongue to work his way past a thick down of auburn pubic hair to her labia and clitoris. She tasted great and he was really enjoying devouring her.

But then he had to try hard to concentrate on her as she took his shaft into her mouth and slowly began making love to it, savoring it. It was obvious she enjoyed giving head as much as he did. She traced the swollen member with her tongue, slowly pressed her lips to it while taking it down her throat then releasing it. She lightly caressed his full testicles with her fingertips.

When his skills and attentions to her clitoris brought her to a crashing series of orgasms, her response was to plunge his cock fully down her throat and scream in ecstatic release. This sent vibrations through his throbbing tumescence...he did not find release, but the sensation was so incredible that he was crying out into her folds, which only served to make her cum again.

After she had calmed, Sharon began caressing and kissing him again until her arousal made her ready for more.

Rather than laying back for him to mount her and do all the work, Sharon maintained her control of the events. She slowly impaled herself onto his shaft and began sliding up and down on him. She took her time, drawing the pleasure out as long as she could. Because of her sensitivity, she had to stop occasionally while she came, but then she would begin again.

After nearly an hour of this, Daniel's breathing became ragged...he clutched desperately at the sheets, his head lolling side to side.

He wanted to cry out that he thought he was going to cum, but he was afraid to voice it lest his lover was another man hater; or perhaps she would run out of juice.

Then she spoke, while taking his hands and placing them on her hips. "It's okay, baby...I'm sated but I am not going to leave you...cum for me baby..."

She dug her fingernails into his chest for purchase, then began "twerking" herself back and forth on his straining cock, and rotating on him.

He felt the now almost unfamiliar sensations of an orgasm taking him over, the semen roiling within his balls and preparing to burst forth.

"OHHHGAWWD! OH FUCK I THINK I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"Yes, sweetheart, let it go...fill me up...cum for me..."

It wasn't just one orgasm...for the first time in his life he experienced multiple orgasms. His entire body felt like it was on fire and it felt like a huge ball of thick fluid was being forced through his urethra.

He lifted her up bodily from the bed as his hips raised and he screamed. And screamed some more in an incredible release.

She may have been sated, but this erotic scene took her over the top again, and she joined him in orgasmic release.

He wanted to say thank you, but he could not catch his breath to speak.

He did fill her up. He had experienced dry spells before and cum a lot. This was not that. This must be another effect of the change. The orgasm and the ejaculating seemed to go on forever, which was fine with him. But the volume was crazy, he could feel rivulets running down his balls and ass to make a tremendous mess on the bed.

When the orgasms did stop and his body relaxed, he was exhausted. Entirely, beautifully drained of energy. He fell back onto the bed. He tried to fight it, but sleep took him quickly.

As he drifted off, she lay her body down on his and cuddled him. His last conscious thought was thankfulness, and of how strange it felt. His manhood did not deflate and shrink as with other orgasms. It remained fully erect...had she wanted, she could have just kept on going without him.

His relationship with Sharon never really got serious. They had an intense series of love sessions after they found out they...meshed. There was not always time to take care of Daniel's needs, many times even with Sharon he was left wanting. But that was okay. She was a caring lover and took care of him when she could. He was happy that he had learned there WERE women out there who could give him orgasms. Even if she left, he now knew he was not sentenced to a lifetime of denial.

Sharon did eventually leave. Not because of problems, she got a job offer she could not refuse on the other coast, a continent away. And as intense as the love-making had been, their relationship had been casual. Still, when she would fly back in town to visit her folks on holidays, they would get together and "fuck like bunnies" as she put it.

Daniel watched the news most nights in amazement. "The Change" was a primary subject for most of the talking heads, and for their audience. It had altered society at a basic level, and in unexpected ways.