Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change

Story Info
Science changes who cums, who doesn’t; who’s free or not.
8.1k words
4.7
12.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should not have to be said, but experience indicates it must be. This story is fantasy. It is not realistic. We should all practice safe sex. This story will likely appeal to people who enjoy stories about femdom and orgasm denial. It is sort of the ultimate societal male orgasm denial fantasy. So if that does not interest you, perhaps save your time.

As always, votes and comments are appreciated.

As Daniel, now in his thirties, attempted to find sleep with a very turgid erection, he thought about how "fortunate" he was to live in such a pivotal point in history. Laying alone in his bed, in his small apartment, he thought about his minimal prospects for a long-term relationship at his age. He also wondered what was wrong with him...to be able to consider himself "lucky" to witness the events which he also considered ruinous of his life. He thought back on his lifetime.

Daniel had been born during a time when men typically had the advantage in society. Not only financial freedom, but sexual freedom. As he was growing up, he was excited about his prospects. He expected to get a good job, live out many adventures, bed a lot of women, and then to settle down with "the one" and raise kids.

But Daniel was born at just the right...or wrong, time in history.

Through his teen years, society began to change. Not for the worse, even as a male, he did not believe that. Women had worked hard to take an equal place in society. He knew they had not even been allowed to vote a century before he was born. But in HIS youth, women had become equals to men. Legally and socially, of course; realistically, they always had been.

The more women became involved in government and business, the more the laws and society began to favor them. Eventually, women were considered the primary lawmakers, bread winners, decision makers.

Then it happened. Women scientists found fundamental, genetic ways to change the basic power issues.

Men had always had basic sexual advantages...privilege, if you must. Men achieved orgasm easily. Women did not. So unless a man actually CARED, his lover would often...oh, hell...normally, be left aroused, needy and wanting. Very often a man would lure a woman into bed with talk of love and romance. Then "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" and he was gone.

If the woman became pregnant, absent an abortion, she was left raising a child. Again, unless he just chose to love her or to be responsible, the man moved on to the next bed, free as a horny bird.

Of course not all men were such cads, and not all women were desperate and lonely. But...enough were.

Another less important issue, seemingly, was priapism. How could that be? Most men had only heard of the issue in TV commercials advertising Viagra. They certainly had not experienced an erection which would not go away...which was medically dangerous.

And then some female scientists who had thought about these things, changed things at a genetic level. They worked with like-minded women in government, and the chemicals they had developed were introduced into the water supply, into breakfast cereals, most other foods, and the coup de grace, beer. The chemicals did not need to be re-applied; once in the human make-up of society, the changes they initiated were passed on genetically.

The first noticeable change was that all men, after puberty, experienced quite permanently tumescent, medically safe, erections. 24/7, regardless of their state of arousal, their penis was completely turgid.

Wow! How cool, right?

To everything, there is a downside. And as usual, the female of the species had thought things out.

The phrase "I'm a grower, not a show-er" was now revealed for the lie it had always been. Much like a woman's breast size, women could quite easily and readily tell how well endowed a man was. In a bar, women could tell very easily what a guy had to work with. Needless to say, most men less than five inches in length were rendered almost celibate virtually overnight.

Another paradigm shift was that the responsiveness of men's sex organs was reduced markedly. While sensitivity was dramatically heightened, the ability to achieve orgasm without lengthy, focused, purposeful attention was all but eliminated. In other words, men experienced what women had experienced since the beginning of time. Their penis was highly sensitive...but it took a talented and caring lover to make them experience an orgasm. After "the change" many men went their entire lives without knowing what an orgasm felt like. They might ejaculate...but not experience an orgasm given by a woman. Of course, many were fortunate to find women with the patience to...deliver.

At the same time, the chemicals introduced had the opposite effect on women. Orgasms were now easily and repeatedly achieved. A woman could expect to experience multiple orgasms during a sexual encounter with a male. Unless she was willing and able to put his needs ahead of hers, she would often roll over and sleep contentedly while he suffered, desperately aroused and unrequited...again.

Many women, if in a hurry, would not even bother with penetrative sex. A quick bout of cunnilingus from a desperate male, then they'd leave, their needs met. The next night they may sample a different man's oral talents. Life was good.

Men spent a lot of time in the gym, or running, or working out at home. Not only did the exercise help relieve sexual frustration, being physically fit became very, very important.

Not only did a man want to be able to attract women, but it was even more significant than that. If a man did find a woman with the patience and willingness to care if he achieved orgasm, she was unlikely to want to ride him long enough to finish him. So if a guy did not have the physical stamina to fornicate long enough...his cock would outlast HIM.

"Fatties never finish" became a punch line. One men did not want to exemplify.

Another basic change...which fundamentally altered society, was parental expectations.

As stated before, if a woman became pregnant, the man who had impregnated her, due to a symbiotic relationship, lost the ability to orgasm at all until she had given birth and decided to have penile/vaginal intercourse with HIM, releasing a post natal chemical which would free him to orgasm again.

In addition to this, since women made the laws...the rules...men were now considered the primary caregivers for children. So if a man DID sire a child...he was tied down for at least 18 years, while the woman could help raise the child...or not.

Needless to say, most men became much more hesitant, much more careful, about knocking a woman up.

Daniel remembered back to when the change had occurred. It was not something which was announced publicly...it just happened. Daniel had been promiscuous...getting laid as often as possible.

But one of his friends was a man-whore. A completely irresponsible slut. And damn did it backfire on him. When the change happened, Ian had drunkenly spread his seed freely...he had knocked up six different women. What did he care? He did not even recall half of their names.

When the change happened...after it happened...explanations were given.

Ian suddenly found himself with a permanent erection, and no way to sate it. There were six pregnant women out there, somewhere, who were tied to him. He spent a year trying to find them, to make them happy, so that they might want to fuck him again.

He found five of them. Those five were interested in a relationship with him...he would be raising their kids. Three were willing to have intercourse with him...but that was months away. Unfortunately for Ian, two of the five were only interested in sharing a child with him, not sex. They had moved on. The sixth woman, he could never find.

Ian had nearly 20 years of child rearing ahead of him. And at the age of 25, he had experienced his last orgasm. Some of his "baby mamas" would occasionally stop by to let him service them. But since two would not touch him, and one could not be found, although the symbiotic connection remained, he could not cum.

Daniel felt bad for him, but eventually broke off contact with Ian. Ian's constant whining was just too depressing.

As Daniel lay there alone, listening to the ceiling fan whirring, and a train blowing it's mournful horn in the distance, his thoughts mingled with two women, Charlotte and Katrina. Of course he thought about other lovers, but these two were the most significant to him, if for different reasons.

Katrina had been the most caring, enthusiastic lover he ever had, and she was before the change. They had been in a serious relationship, in fact they were living together.

Daniel would come home after a long day at work to find her waiting for him at the front door, completely naked. Katrina liked to be naked at home...so most of their alone time was spent sans clothing. Her body was magnificent, mocha tinted flesh, thick in all the right places thin in the waist. She had perfect breasts and a captivating smile. Many times when he walked in the door she would press him up against the door, drop to her knees and lower his pants. She seriously and honestly loved to give head. So she would take him into her beautiful mouth and expertly blow him until he blasted a full load of cum down her throat.

Katrina also liked to fuck. There was no other way to put it. She was highly sexed...so she initiated sex often, and she reached orgasm easily...so they often came together.

Daniel had been very lucky...he was in heaven.

And then one day, Katrina's friend Alice had asked if Daniel could stop by after work to fix her kitchen sink. When she had let him in, Alice was wearing only a T-shirt and panties. After the sink was fixed, Alice took his hand and led him to her bedroom to "repay" him for rescuing her.

He was not even attracted to her. But his dick did the thinking...one did not turn down freely offered pussy.

Of course Alice had to brag to someone, and it wasn't long before a sobbing Katrina was asking him "why??!" Of course he had no answer.

And the best thing he ever had walked out the door.

So now many nights Daniel found himself staring at the fan, remembering Katrina's scent, the soft texture of her labia and clitoris against his face, the satiny feel of her tight sex around his shaft, her radiant smile, the way she cried out when she came. The way she whispered "I love you" in his ear. His heart would race, his cock would throb and sometimes he would cry. He missed learning the exact moves to make with his tongue so that she was pulling his hair and gyrating her sex against his face until she was begging him not to stop...then begging him to stop.

Then there was Charlotte. Charlotte had been his first post-change sexual experience. Charlotte had been an angry, man-hating beauty, drunk on her newfound power.

Which he had learned slowly and painfully over time.

The transition of the change was handled clandestinely, at least at first. There was too much possibility of resistance, so the "powers that be" made sure the chemicals were distributed before any announcements were made.

Which led to the odd initiation of Charlotte and Daniel's relationship.

They had met online...which already had Daniel apprehensive. Their first in-person date was a local dance bar. Things started off well enough. Charlotte was sweet to him as they ate, and she was drop dead gorgeous. She had a nice body, not voluptuous as Katrina had been...smallish breasts and long blonde locks.

As the night progressed, she began to drink pretty heavily while they danced, chatted, danced again, and chatted some more. Daniel was trying to limit his intake; he did not want to get sloshed and embarrass himself, and he did not want his performance to be impaired if he did get lucky.

Charlotte noticed, as she sucked down another drink. "Why arensthh youse drinkingg? If you thinks you is gonna get me drunk and rapes meee....fuck you."

Well that was the end of it as far as Daniel was concerned. He had trouble getting it up for a sloppy drunk anyway, and he sure as hell was not taking a chance on a bogus rape allegation. Nobody was worth a stint in prison.

"I tell you what, Charlotte. I promise you, there is absolutely no chance we are having sex tonight. I will make sure you get home, but you are perfectly safe. I wouldn't fuck you tonight for all the tea in China."

He half expected her to slap him and stomp off. Instead it was as if he had thrown down a gauntlet. She pressed her minimal breasts together to create as much cleavage as she could manage, and spent the rest of the night trying to seduce him...between drinks.

True to his word, however, when they reached the door to her apartment, he dodged her sloppy attempt at a kiss and wished her a good night.

Damn was she pissed. No sonofabitch turned her down!

Daniel made his way home and settled in to his recliner, finding an old film noir movie to watch while he sipped a beer. He figured that was the last time he would hear from Charlotte. He would have liked for it to work out, but he didn't like drama.

As he sat there watching the grizzled private eye solve the case, he wondered what she would have looked like naked, and if she would be more alluring sober.

He was only mildly surprised when this resulted in an erection. It felt good. He casually stroked his shaft as he watched the movie and sipped another beer.

An hour later the movie was over and he moved to the bedroom. He was kind of surprised. Even after draining off the beer and settling in, his dick was still firmly turgid. He would usually eventually lose his erection. He had been thinking a lot about what he had missed out on with Charlotte...and he missed Katrina.

He decided to rub one out so he could sleep better. He imagined Charlotte giving him a loving blowjob while he masturbated.

Damn, this was taking awhile. He wished he could last this long when screwing a woman.

Eventually, he drifted off to sleep without finishing. Must be the alcohol. Oh, well.

When he awoke the next morning, he was surprised to find his shaft was still pointing skyward. Even though it was Saturday, he had to work, so jacking off was not an option.

He was embarrassed all day at the office. There were several women on the staff, and he seemed to notice their every move.

Daniel considered himself blessed. He may not have incredible stamina, but he was blessed with a very thick, well-shaped eight and a half inch long penis when erect. He truly was a grower.

He certainly did not feel blessed today. With thoughts of Charlotte and Katrina, with the attractive women at work, no matter what he did he could not rid himself of his tumescence.

His co-workers definitely, male and especially female, took notice. The huge bulge in his loose suit trousers could not be missed. It did not help that he preferred boxers. Normally it would not have mattered, but it did that day.

Mid afternoon he got a text from Charlotte.

DANIEL...I AM SO SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY BEHAVIOR. YOU WERE A TRUE GENTLEMAN FOR NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME! PLEASE CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TONIGHT?? NO ALCOHOL, I PROMISE!!

He did not have to think about it for long. His mini-me was screaming his vote.

OF COURSE, THANK YOU. SAME PLACE AND TIME?

She answered back fairly quickly.

OH NO NOT A BAR! HOW ABOUT MY PLACE SINCE YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS. LET ME FIX YOU DINNER TO APOLOGIZE :)

Well, at least something other than his dick was looking up.

Charlotte was glad he had agreed. She did not like the thought of a guy being able to resist her charms. At the same time, it had apparently made her horny as hell. If he didn't give it up tonight, she may have to rape HIM.

Daniel left work right on time, rushing home to change for his date. He again tried to masturbate; showing up on a date with a huge boner was not good. Still he could not seem to achieve the rhythm needed.

He dug in his drawer to find the only tight briefs he possessed, then donned blue jeans to suppress his erection. He failed, but at least the tighter clothing restricted it's appearance better than loose-fitting slacks.

Still, when Charlotte opened her door, her eyes seemed to be immediately drawn to his crotch, and then those eyes lit up. At least she didn't scream and slam the door in his face.

Thirty minutes later the dinner she had made sat half eaten at the dining room table, and a stream of clothing led to the bedroom where their naked bodies were intertwined.

She lay flat on her back at the end of the bed. He stood, leaning over her to kiss. As he did so, she was tugging at his hips, pulling his shaft toward her center.

Good. He didn't think he could have focused on any foreplay anyway. It was weird, he had not been aroused the entire time, but he had been continuously hard since the previous night. He was sure he would not last very long...but maybe he would be able to rally and take care of her with a second erection.

He felt his cock head spread apart her hot lips. Damn. She was ready, so wet. He pushed slowly...he knew most women were not ready for his size the first time and she was really fucking tight.

He was shocked when he had fully impaled himself within her. She felt so nice, like a silky, molten salve soothing his hot. needy poker. But that is not what shocked him.

He had under estimated how needy SHE was. As soon as he bottomed out, she screamed bloody murder and began violently slamming herself upon his shaft, clutching desperately at his back for purchase, her fingernails digging furrows of scratch marks as she tried to cope with the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

He stood there in shock, figuring at least she might not be mad when he came. The pain across his backside was incredibly arousing.

She was crying out and trembling in orgasmic bliss. She looked directly at him and managed to speak, "FFFFUUUCCKKKKMEE DAMNIT!"

He realized he had just been standing there motionless in awe. He shook out of it and began pounding her relentlessly. She wanted a hard fucking, he'd give it to her.

What Daniel did not realize was that Charlotte was not a particularly sensitive, sexualized woman. She was as shocked as he was at her newly found sensitivity. It was like her entire body held an electric charge which needed somewhere to go.

"Oh gawwd yesss...don't fucking stop! Don't ever fucking stop! FUCKME!"

Her entire body was quaking beneath him and she returned every thrust with equal vigor. Multiple orgasms surged through her, only making her want more. Her head was thrashing from side to side.

Finally she seemed to calm and lay back. But when he began to withdraw, it set her off again and she clutched him tightly to her as she shook and cried out more softly this time.

Good. For some reason he had not managed to nut yet, but damn did he need to finish! His cock was harder than he ever remembered and the sensations of an impending orgasm had been torturing him for several minutes now.

He could tell she was getting tired. It was now or never. He drew on all his strength and fucked her harder, "Oh gawd please, I am so close....sooo close....PLEASE make me cum..."

"Yes...yes, fill me up...cum for me baby..." She was murmuring.

After another ten minutes of trying, feeling he was just about to gain release, she gently pushed against his chest and wriggled out from under him. "I'm sorry, baby...I can't take any more..."

Charlotte crawled up onto the bed and curled up, falling into a sated, peaceful sleep.

Daniel lay next to her, trembling with unrequited need, his cock hard to bursting, pulsing and leaking pre-cum...unsatisfied. It took him a long time to calm down enough to gather his clothes and go home. She hadn't asked him to stay, and she was well beyond asking now.