Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as sociologist "experts" described far reaching effects. How the change had begun in major metro areas and, well, anywhere beer was sold. But it had then spread worldwide like a virus.

Dr. Fanfelheimer explained how the effects had even, unexplainably, spread to very remote locations, such as those tribes you hear about which have seemingly zero contact with civilization. Scientists who monitor those tribes, some on remote islands, some who did not wear clothing, had observed the males sporting permanent erections. It was common sense to assume the change in sexual sensitivity had followed also. They had observed a change in the dynamic between males and females. The women asserted themselves more, they were much more self-confident.

Another fascinating story, both enticing and horrifying for the males of society, involved a remote, desolate scientific station in Antarctica. The scientists there studied wildlife, geology, the effects of climate change, you name it. The station could only be accessed twice a year by ship. So, needless to say, the two dozen dedicated scientists were in it for the long haul. They depended on the supplies they had stored. Their entertainment was restricted to a supply of videos and occasional radio transmissions.

Yet even there, the effects of the change had taken hold.

That year the crew included four men and twenty women. The gender mix was unusual, but not entirely unprecedented. That is just how the specialties needed for that particular mission worked out.

The crew had a store of beer and other liquor. It was rationed so that they did not end up comatose and useless in their boredom, but it was there.

When the supply ship arrived to swap out the station's crew and replenish food stocks, they soon sent messages back to the various nations cooperating in the venture.

The four men were nearly insane, and were going to need a great deal of therapy.

For nearly six months the women had been trying to cope with a sudden sexual enlightening. Their sex organs had become incredibly sensitive, and orgasm was easily attainable, something most of them had never experienced.

This, coupled with the incredible amount of boredom and free time on their hands, made them almost like males in their infatuation with sex.

Two of the males had penises about six inches in length. One was very well endowed. One had a minuscule erection at best. All four of them suddenly bore permanent erections, very obvious to their female co-workers.

It had begun with the men receiving more attention than usual. Within a couple of weeks the ladies had decided that they could carry out any experiments which involved leaving the barracks. Soon the men's clothing disappeared and they were left in the warmth of the station, continuously nude.

With twenty needy women, the well hung man rarely got to leave his quarters. The two six-inchers were frequently cornered at their work station or in a closet for a quick fuck.

When the men managed to orgasm, which they found increasingly difficult, it did not matter much. Hard, aroused to unbearable sensitivity and begging often for mercy, another woman would mount them and satisfy her needs...the men were erect, which was all that was needed.

The poor sonofabitch with the tiny penis found himself almost constantly between the thighs of the women, either bringing them to orgasm with his increasingly practiced cunnilingus skills, or playing creampie cleanup bitch from what the other men had left. In the entire six months, although almost always in apoplectic arousal, he never experienced one orgasm. He had to be taken aboard ship on a stretcher.

It turned out he was the lucky one. Ten of the women were pregnant. DNA testing showed all three of the other men had helped father the children.

An investigation into the circumstances by an international scientific board, now mostly dominated by women, was conducted over months. The twenty page report which was produced, could be summed up in one word. "So?"

The women involved made millions on the talk show circuit and giving speeches. They were heroes.

Daniel, and most men, recognized it was an extreme situation; but also realized it could happen to them.

For the next five years, Daniel dated frequently and became quite accustomed to performing cunnilingus for women at work. He had also become accustomed to orgasms being only occasional.

Then one day...

He was in the produce section at the grocery store. He was picking out peaches, looking for the ripest fruit, when one fell from the stack and rolled under the table they were on. Daniel did not want to leave it for a stock boy to pick up.

He crawled under the table, ending up on the other side. He retrieved the peach and raised up on his knees, preparing to stand.

He found himself staring at a pair of white short-shorts and mocha tinted thighs. He unintentionally inhaled, drawing in a familiar scent.

OMG how he missed that scent. His already hard manhood became incredibly aroused instantaneously, leaving a stain on his trousers.

He looked up past those incredible breasts into the radiant smile and bright eyes of...Katrina.

"I see you missed me?"

He didn't know what else to say. The words just came out, "I love you."

Within minutes they found themselves at her expansive home, in her bed. He spent an hour between her thighs, suckling at the plump, swollen sex he had dreamed about for years. He was in heaven each time she came hard, saturating him in her ejaculate.

Then she shoved him forcefully onto his back, mounted his shaft and fucked him senseless, twerking herself on the cock she missed so much...it was HERS, damnit!

They shared multiple orgasms in unison. They were truly soul mates, emotionally and sexually. His screams and cries were music to her ears.

When they awoke the next day, she knew. The past was the past. With her newfound sexuality, she wanted to bed him every night.

"Marry me."

Daniel stared back. He could not tell. It sounded more like a command than a question.

For about a second, he considered asking whether it was a command or a question. Then he realized it did not matter. The answer would be the same either way.

"Thank you, ma'am. I am yours."

"Damn right you are."

She pushed his head downward between her thighs.