Fem-Tec

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK, honey, you just let it all out," she cooed as she moved her hand to pat my bare bottom. "I know how hard this is for you, but trust me when I say it's all going to be worth it soon. Once we're officially hired on at Fem-Tec our lives will be so much better. We'll be able to buy the car we want, take trips to the best places, eat at the best restaurants, live in a nice house and so so much more," she assured me.

I started to settle down a little, my sobs gradually subsiding. "It's just so humiliating," I whimpered. Vicky reached down and spread my legs a bit working one hand down to my now stiffening shaft.

"I'm so very proud of you, Danny," she said as she began to slowly stroke my now fully engorged cock. "It's just that Fem-Tec needs pictures to help design new products and they need to see new husbands from all angles. Each husband is unique and all have to pass this part of the application. Can we do this together, Baby. Are we a team?" she asked.

I was trying to think but Vicky's hand was a real distraction. I started squirming a bit, feeling the fabric of my wife's skirt against my bare ass. I started to thrust my hips forward into her grasp. I could only imagine what I must have looked liked, naked, tears still drying on my cheeks, legs spread and humping my wife's hand. The humiliation washed over me like a tsunami.

"Are we a team?" my wife whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes we're a team," I gasped.

She suddenly let go of my throbbing cock. "Oh honey, I'm so happy! Lets get started on cleaning you up," she said, hardly containing her excitement.

"But, but..." I babbled as I looked up pleadingly into my wife's eyes. She pulled my head towards her and kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue inside my mouth. I slid off my wife's lap as she stood. She placed a hand on my bare bottom and guided towards the bathroom.

I was to be shaved!

end part 1

12