Female Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to protect his little sister, he chokes back tears and abandons what is left of his dignity, saying "Please let me eat your black ass." To his horror, being such a whore makes his dick get even stiffer in his pants. When she looks back at him over her shoulder and nod, he quickly leans in to press a kiss on her asshole. The wonderful taste of it nearly makes him cum in his boxers. He finds himself kissing the tight sphincter before sliding his tongue through the anal ring, having lubricated it enough with his saliva.

"I love how slutty you already are," she remarks. "This is only our first session and you're already such a whore for my black pussy and black ass. You're a cute little white guy meant to be violated by a superior black girl like me. You're meant to be blacked. I'm going to do it to you. I'm going to make you go black with my black pussy. I'm gonna get you so hooked on my black ass. And you'll definitely never go back." She the moves away and turn back around to face him again. "You can lose the pants and jerk off while you stare at my black pussy. Think about how good it will feel when I fuck your white cock with my black pussy, baby. Because it will happen soon."

When his pants are off, she says "This will help," before scooping a handful of the fluid from her pussy, rubbing it all over his rod. His cock bounces from the contact, throbbing with desperation. He slickers up his shaft with her juices, staring up reverently at her black cunt as she stands only a few inches away, her vagina nearly touching his face. As he gets closer, she could tell that it won't be long before he releases. His chests are rising and falling at a rapid pace now, his breathing frantic and his usually pale skin flushed. Smirking at him mischievously, she started pissing on his face. The shock being degraded pushes him over the edge and he starts pumping jizz all over the floor while she pees all over his features. As the ebony athlete anticipated, his jaw drops open. Tiffany takes this chance to aim and urinate in Simon's mouth. The warm liquid splashes into the horrified boy's mouth as he is forced to swallow her hot urine as he keeps on cumming his brains out.

By the time he is done, he could only manage a very weak "Why?" He watches as she puts her underwear back on and then Carrie's on dressing as if nothing just happened. It is all surreal to him. Simon couldn't believe he just quoted himself out to protect his sister. The fact that his face ended up being pissed all over is even more of a shock. And the biggest thing is that he had the most powerful orgasm of his life when she was urinating all over him.

"Blame yourself for being too adorable. Like I said, you're begging to be violated with how fucking cute you are," she says to him. "From now on you are my slut. No one else can touch you. Put your clothes back on and go outside like this. Don't wash your face. I pissed on you to mark you with my scent so all the other bitches know that you are mine." She then heads outside first, her large ass swaying in a way that only gets him hard for the second time.

Simon could hardly believe what just happened. He just gave oral to the most horrible bully in his school and jerked off while staring at her pussy. Not to mention cumming when she pees on his face. Pulling his boxers and pants back on, he gingerly tucks his now soft dick back in his underwear. He is about to go to the sink but then remembers her instruction. Simon thinks about just washing off anyway but is afraid of what Tiffany would do to Sasha if he disobeys her. No, he can't risk finding out how far she can go. The selfless boy decides that he will just go out like this, other people's reactions to the stench be damned.

As he leaves the room, Simon isn't too shocked by how all of the girls on the basketball are there and reacting to it. They all stare at him and giggle and whisper. A few even directly point at his face as they chuckle. It is extremely embarrassing when one of them calls out "I can smell her piss on your face. You know you can't go out with any other girl now, right? If you do then we will beat whoever you choose up." He is astonished by how Tiffany is so possessive of him that she would take such measures as getting her friends to threaten the use of violence.

He recalls, much to his horror, that he and Tiffany have history class together, and that it is starting in only fifteen minutes. That's how long Simon spent in the locker room, servicing the ebony bombshell. He still can't believe what a whore he was to give her head so easily. As he sits down and waits for her on a chair, he tells himself he only did it to protect his little sister from abuse. When Tiffany arrives, she takes a seat at the desk right next to his. People who are filing into the class all smirk as they notice how awkward the boy is. "Hey, sweetie. Thank you for eating my pussy today. You did really well."

Everyone in the room could hear her and they all start laughing at him. He blushes profusely, unable to believe that he has just been claimed in front of everyone. They are all calling him a cheap whore right now. Tiffany reaches inside her purse for her phone and then accidentally dropping her Marlboro cigarette pack. "You shouldn't smoke," Simon finds himself saying. The black girl stares at him quizzically. "They are really bad for your health. I don't want you to get sick."

Tiffany has already been crushing on him right from the moment when the cute boy bravely stood up to her, but his concern for her after what she did makes her heart flutter even more. No one had ever shown care for her health like this before, except for her friends who are only worried about how the ebony girl's performance in basketball. She is their school's ace, after all, being the captain of the team and having once scored a stunning 108 points in a single game. "If you don't want me to suck cigarettes then you have to let me suck your cock instead," she tells him bluntly. "Will you let me suck your pretty little cock?"

Simon is sputtering. To his shame, he finds himself momentarily swooning from her gaze and the way she said it to him so casually, full of confidence in herself, certain that she would get what she wants from him. "W W We'll see about that later," he says, before just slapping a hand over his mouth once he realizes what he just said. He actually just offered to let this cruel bitch suck his cock! Tiffany didn't even demand it in exchange for his sister's safety. Which means he's now more willing to be her sex slave than he previously was.

Tiffany also seems to realize this as she smirks at him, placing a hand on his thigh possessively. Simon's heart skips a beat and he glances away coquettishly as she leans in, exhaling against his pale cheek. "I want you enough to rape you if you say no," she says. "For your dick, I'm willing to risk prison time."Due to some crazy, inexplicable reason, Simon finds Tiffany's words the most romantic thing ever. She is really doing insane things to him. He even freaking objectified himself for her!

He tries his best to hide the blush that is spreading fast across his face. There is no way in hell he is going to let her know that he is fantasizing about her raping him. It might encourage her to do it, and the worst thing about it is, he somehow knows he will forgive her. Oh, he'll let her get away with it. He is still furious about how she and her minions treated his little sister, but the appendage between his legs is such a traitor, yanking him around and turning him into a complete whore for Tiffany. "Just so you know, I'm normally not so slutty," he says to her. "I'm only that way when you make me."

He realizes too late how that sounded when she quirks her eyebrow. Great. Now she is going to think that she is really special to him, which she's not! She's not, right? She can't be. She just broke his sister's glass yesterday. He can't willingly spread his legs for her. He's only doing this to stop her from doing worse things to Sasha. "Well, I must say I'm quite flattered," she drawls in her deep voice, making the shivers run up his spine. "If you don't fuck me after school today, I'll take your sister's laptop and drop it into the swimming pool. But I don't think the threat is necessary, now that you've had a taste of my pussy."

"It is still necessary because I am only fucking you to protect her," he insists. But is he, though? Is there some part of him that has slowly become enamoured with Tiffany? He's always known that he is attracted to confident girls, but this black basketball star just takes it to a whole new level, being completely arrogant. Surely that would be a turn off. So why is his four inches pecker so hard at the thought of being her whore and fucking her pussy? Is he really turning into a white slut for Tiffany's black pussy, after just one encounter?

............

That afternoon, he finds himself inside her bedroom, blushing as she gazes at him. She has had basketball practice in the fifth period and didn't take a shower yet after texting him to come over. His parents believe he is studying with some friends but the truth is that he is here to spread his legs for the athletic ebony in front of him. "You look really hot in your uniform. You know, strong and muscular and powerful," he finds himself mumbling, staring at her bare, sweaty limbs, in awe of how toned they are. Tiffany smirks at the red-faced boy as she approaches him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulls him close, her firm breasts touching his chest. He could feel how stiff her nipples. Her cunt is pressing against his thigh through the clothes, and he could feel the heat emanating from the soaked organ. Her panties is drenched from arousal.

Simon hates himself for enjoying it so much when she presses her lips against him. He mentally berates himself for being so weak and opening his mouth so easily, letting her tongue enter without any fight. She nearly dislocates his jaw with how she is stuffing her tongue down his throat. The girl reaches down to palm his cock, feeling it go erect inside his pants. "One day I'm going to fuck you right in front of my friends," she whispers, caressing him, pumping Simon's rod through the trousers. He can vaguely see the outline of ropes attached to her bedposts.

Tiffany quickly unzips it, removing the offending article and his underwear, tossing them away to the other side of the room. She licks her lips hungrily, placing her fingers around the throbbing shaft and stroking it. Rubbing him, Tiffany takes her sweet time sliding her lips up and down his cock, almost bending down to kiss it when he says "Wait! I think you should suck it later when I've showered first. I want it to taste and smell, uh, good for you."

She finds it both amusing and sweet that he cares so much about her despite her being a massive bitch. Her hand is still caressing the engorged spear, wrapped around the shaft as she jerks him off, using her other hand to rub and squeeze his balls gently. "You didn't have any problem with eating my dirty pussy earlier today," she says, pumping him harder and faster.

"Well, it's different," he says to her as she takes her left hand away from his balls and uses it to slide down her shorts and panties, revealing the puffy, bushy pussy that he's spent the past couple of hours thinking about. "I'm your slut. You can use me however you want. I don't have any say." Simon tells himself he is only saying this to try to keep Tiffany happy so she won't hurt his sister. That's the only reason he is doing it.

Tiffany responds by kissing his face, neck and shoulder, all in that order, pressing her lips all over him and licking his skin, making him feel tingles. "In that case, my lovely little slut," she says, swiftly yanking her yellow jersey and his T-shirt off, so that they are now both fully naked. "I'll be deflowering you now. I know you are still a virgin." She then lies down on her back and splays her thighs, keeping them apart. "Fuck my black pussy now, or else I'll make your sister's life hell on earth."

Simon steps forward, determined to protect his sister at all costs. He gulps as he stares at her glistening pussy, looking at her long, untrimmed pubic hair. The wild, entangled bush makes him hornier than he has ever been. He crouches down to retrieve a small box of condom from inside his pants, having purchased it once he found out he would be fucking Tiffany. "We don't need one. I got an IUD inserted a month ago," she says to him and Simon nods, climbing on top of her, gently sliding his tool in through the opening. He gasps in shock at how good her vagina feels, the insides caressing his turgid shaft as he enters her. Tiffany's cunt is really hot, searing his dick as he rests on top of her body, with his cock fully buried inside her.

The boy soon begins moving, thrusting gently. He drives his prick fully into the waiting orifice, before withdrawing it and penetrating her again. It feels so amazing to have her grip him with her muscular pussy, clenching around his weapon. "You are so tight," he moans. Simon finds that it is easily the most incredible sensation that he has ever experienced. Her cunt squeezes him very powerfully as he drives into her, ducking bf Tiffany with his cock. It makes him hate himself to fuck the girl who bullied his sister but he has to do it if he wants Sasha to be safe.

Tiffany looks up at the grunting boy adoringly, noticing the beads of sweat forming on his face. He looks so cute as he tries not to finish so soon right after putting it in. She gazes at Simon's face before saying "I want to rid you now, baby." She then lifts her hips up in a bridge and flips them both over so that she is now on top, with his penis still firmly lodged inside the warm tunnel. Her display of raw strength increases his desire and his shaft throbs inside her, blood coursing through the length. "Get ready for it, baby. I'm fucking you with my black pussy now."

And then she starts fucking him. It's nothing like how he's been fucking her. He was most careful to be gentle with her and she is aggressively slamming herself up and down on his cock. "How do you like that, whore? Do you like how I fuck you? Do you like me fucking your white cock with my black pussy?" She then leans down to whisper into his ear. "I was lying earlier. There's no IUD inside me. I'm not on any form of birth control. Why would I be when I was a virgin, just like you?"

Simon's face registers shock and horror all at once. He couldn't believe this. The boy's mind can barely process the new information as Tiffany screws him violently, pounding him into the bed. Her large ass slapping into his balls doesn't help much either. "No! Please stop, Tiffany. You've got to stop! Stop now!" he yells at her and tries to push her off of him, but she grabs his wrists and slams them down onto the mattress, pinning him beneath her. Keeping him trapped, she bangs him even harder as he begs her not to. "No, Tiffany!"

"Shut up!" Tiffany yells at him. "There will be nothing between my black pussy and your white cock. I'm going to squeeze your cum out of you. You are going to spray your white cum inside my black pussy. Cum inside me!" Her order horrifies Simon and he lies there terrified as his balls tense up and then send ropes of cum up his cock. His dick erupts in a massive explosion, firing loads after load of semen deep into Tiffany's pussy.

As he lies there, staring up at her and still in shock, she bends down to kiss him on the lips. "Please, you've got to go get a morning after pill. Right away. The sooner that you take it the more effective it is," he begs but she shakes her head, making him stare in even more horror. "Oh, no. No, no, no. You can't be serious. Please tell me you aren't trying to conceive." Tiffany just gives him a roguish smirk. His dick is still hard inside her cunt, remaining erect due to the touch of her muscular body against his far weaker one.

Tiffany then flips them over again, so that Simon is back on top of her in the missionary position, just like before. She then crosses her ankles and locks them on the small of his back so that his penis, still as hard as a diamond, remains trapped inside her pussy. He struggles wildly, thrashing about with all of his strength. Still she couldn't break free from the hold her legs has over his torso. "If you're strong enough, then you will be able to pull out of me. But I am much stronger than you. So now I'm going to force you to cum inside of me again." Why does his cock have to betray him by staying hard in her, despite him desperately willing it to go down? No matter how much Simon tries to get his erection to deflate, it stays stiff.

Tiffany then uses her powerful thighs, pulling him inside her warm hole and then buckling up. Using her muscular legs as levers, she forces his cock in and out of her, pumping him from beneath with her strong cunt. Simon tries very desperately to wriggle out of her pussy but she is easily controlling his body with her strong thighs. He couldn't break the lock. Her legs are way too powerful. "Please let me pull out, Tiffany. I'm begging you. Let me pull out, please!" Tears stream down his face as she shakes her head with an evil smile and moves his body with her athletic thighs.

"I know I said I'd only rape you if you wouldn't fuck me willingly, but you are begging to be raped with how cute you are," she says to him. "You lost since the moment you entered me." She then squeezes her pussy very tightly around him, making him scream as Simon now climaxes for the second time. He soon fills up her cunt with another batch of the creamy seed before passing out between her muscular thighs. She lets him fall on the bed beside her as his semen flow out of her warm pussy.

Half an hour later, she squats over his face, her genitals over his forehead. Tiffany smirks as she begins pissing all over Simon's face, just like she did at lunch. The streams of her warm, yellow urine gushing against his face wakes him up. He gasps in shock as she keeps on urinating on his stunned face. "As much as I want to cuddle with my toy tonight, I don't want your parents to worry about you, so you should go home now. I'll see you later, cutie."

"Even if you forced me to cum inside you, I'm still responsible enough to say this. I will be there to help you raise our child, should you get pregnant. I will never abandon my child just because of how it was conceived." The indignant boy says and quickly puts his clothes back on and rushes out through the door.

Tiffany smirks to herself after the cute boy has already left, popping a plan B pill into her mouth.

Author's Note: So! I would really love to hear your opinion on Tiffany's behavior.

12