Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 02

Story Info
Eden and Alexandra interrogate a criminal.
1.3k words
4.05
22.8k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main characters of this story had been described with more details in Episode 1 of the series. It is equally short and while there is no plot that connects the two, I encourage you to read that one as well. All comments, suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

-------------------------

Female Erotic Police Squad, like every other police force, not only chased the criminals on the streets, but also carried out investigations; one was currently underway.

One criminal was caught red handed, but his accomplices managed to escape, in an exhibition of loyalty, seldom seen nowadays, he refused to turn in his colleagues. But female officers knew of efficient methods of interrogation.

Eden, the dark skinned amazonian beauty, changed the skirt and top of her regular uniform for a black leather leotard. Combined with the fishnet pantyhose, high heeled boots and most of all her towering height, she looked not only incredibly sexy, but also menacing in an erotic way, the ultimate Dominatrix. She took with her a strap-on with a twenty centimetre long dildo attached to it; she did not strap it yet, just carried it in her hand, in the other hand she held a bottle of lubricant.

The arrestee was sitting in an interrogation room by a table, there were two more chairs, currently unoccupied. He was a white man of average height and built, his handsome face showed a touch of insecurity. Eden was sure that it was just a matter of the right approach and he would sing everything he knew.

"Who were you working with?" the police officer asked in a strict voice, at the same time she put the strap-on on the table.

Silence was the answer.

"You think you're so tough? I had ones like you before. We'll soon hear what sounds you make when I stretch that virgin ass of yours."

With these words Eden pulled the strap-on up her legs and fastened it at her waist, then she squeezed out a considerable volume of lubricant and spread it slowly and diligently over the large dildo. The policewoman made sure that the criminal was getting a good view of her show. When she decided it was enough she said:

"Last chance. Names."

Silence again.

In a few quick strides of her long muscular legs Eden was by the arrestee, she yanked him off the chair with ease and pushed him onto the table. She pulled his pants and underwear down as he tried to protest in vain. The policewoman grabbed the man's buttocks to spread them, when the door to the room opened and Alexandra, the petite blonde, walked in.

"Sorry, I'm late. Oh! It seems I almost missed something."

"He still won't talk."

"But why bring out the big guns already? There are more subtle methods. Let me handle it."

Alexandra walked slowly to the arrestee, swaying her round hips on the way, and sat him gently back on the chair. Without a word she removed his pants and underwear which were by then around his ankles, she knelt between his legs and began to give him a fellatio.

The man was dumbfounded, he clearly did not know how to react, so he just sat there and enjoyed the sensation.

The young policewoman licked the head of the penis at first, then sucked the tip and put the head past her lips, once it was in she licked it again. Then she began to bob her head back and forth taking the penis deeper with each move, soon she was deepthroating it and the criminal was moaning audibly.

It took Alexandra only ten minutes to bring the man to the edge of climax with her skillful mouth. But she did not let him venture beyond the edge, when the policewoman felt the man's muscles stiffening, she stopped.

"What...?"

"Why I stopped? You want me to continue?"

"Yes!" the man shook his head vigorously.

"You want me to suck you until you shoot your load in my mouth? You want to watch me swallow every drop?" while Alexandra talked she played with the men's testicles.

"Yes! Yes!"

"So you have to cooperate," she licked the head of the penis and it twitched," an orgasm is a reward," she kissed the head.

"What...?"

"Just tell us the names and you'll get the best blowjob in your life," Alexandra once again sucked the penis, being careful not to make it ejaculate.

"Ahh!"

The policewoman brought the arrestee to the edge and stopped once more.

"Imagine your swollen balls getting a release in my mouth, as a thick stream of cum hits the back of my throat," she licked the base of the head, "that would feel sooo goood, wouldn't it?"

One more edging later the man was trembling, but Eden held his shoulders in a firm grip. Alexandra's mouth continued the pleasurable torture.

"Please...!"

"Names.'

"No..."

The policewoman pressed her lips on the head of the penis and licked its tip.

"Please..."

"Names."

"Mhmm..."

The sucking resumed, but only thirty more seconds were needed.

"All right! I'll talk. Just, please, let me cum."

"A reward comes after the task."

The arrestee wrote down his testimony, while both policewomen sat opposite him by the table and waited; Eden still wore her strap-on, just in case.

Alexandra kept her word, once the papers were filled. After previous teasing it took less than a minute for the man to ejaculate, the policewoman took his voluminous load into her mouth and swallowed just as she had promised. After that the criminal was taken away by a constable, Alexandra and Eden remained in the interrogation room though.

The amazonian beauty grabbed blonde's buttock with her hand and said:

"Good job. But it would be a shame, if this hard-on would go to waste."

Alexandra laughed at the joke, but also replied:

"I'm off the streets for today."

Eden needed no further invitation, she lifted the petite blonde by her buttocks and kissed her lips possessively, Alexandra wrapped her legs around the other woman's waist and returned the kiss with equal passion. They kissed until they ran out of breath, their tongues fighting for supremacy in their mouths.

The dark skinned amazon carried her lover to the table and laid her down on her back, with swift motion she took off her black lacy panties. The dildo needed some re-lubricating, but additional foreplay was unnecessary. Eden grabben Alexandra's pantyhose covered ankles and spread her legs wide, she shoved the large dildo through the opening in panthose hard and fast knowing perfectly it was exactly how her lover liked to be taken.

Eden made rough love with the blonde in that position for about ten minutes, Alexandra's moans were filling the room the whole time. Eventually the amazon changed the pose, but only slightly, she put her lover's legs on her own shoulders, bent a bit forward and grabbed the other girl's hips; this way she could keep the shoves as deep as previously, but quicken the pace.

It took as much time of dildo penetration in this position to bring Alexandra to an orgasm. The blonde was a screamer and this time was no exception, she cried out in ecstasy so loudly that any person passing in the corridor must have heard her despite the partially soundproof walls.

Eden let her lover quiet down and then bent forward to kiss her, she did not pull the dildo out. This kiss was calmer and more sensitive, but did not lack the passion either.

The kiss finally ended, only then the dark skinned beauty withdrew the dildo. She picked up Alexandra's panties from the ground and handed them to her lover, the blonde put them on, fixed her short skirt and both of them left the room. With the rush of mutual lust they had forgotten that the video camera had not been turned off after the interrogation. The whole precinct would have additional entertainment at their expense.