Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden welcomed the kiss and was mildly surprised by the girl's directness, it was not an act of someone pleading to be noticed. The young bitch kissed the policewoman with passion, and tongue, as her hands immediately ventured to Eden's buttocks. They pushed away the hands of the kneeling girls and groped the policewoman's flesh possessively. When their lips eventually parted Eden still breathless whispered:

"What's your name?"

"Stacy," the answer was equally quiet.

The welcoming stage was over and the worshippers finally released the policewoman's legs. Eden felt tempted to get more intimate with Stacy right away, but that would not be proper since order had to be maintained and The Alpha Bitch was the one to taste the guest first. But Camille had already proven that she was open minded and unorthodox as a gang leader.

"I like this girl," Eden stated to Camille, "threesome?"

"Sure!" that was all it took to convince Camille to a good idea, "Stacy is new, but she's a sweet little bitch."

It was amusing how the Alpha Bitch called the young but tall, strong and confident girl 'little'.

The women of the gang spread over the gym occupying the benches and the mattresses; Eden, Camille and Stacy picked a large one in the middle of the room. The policewoman had just had her legs worshipped, but now she felt like she wanted to appreciate someone else's long limbs; Stacy's were the longest. She laid in the middle and grabbed the girl's calf, her nylon covered flesh felt so soft and fresh, but at the same time strong and agile.

Camille was thirsty for Eden's love juices, so she instantly dived between her legs and took off the panties; the gang leader enthusiastically began to lick the policewoman's clitoris. Eden on the other hand took her time, Stacy's legs were long and required proper appreciation. She began by planting a kiss on the girl's foot, she held it by the heel with one hand while caressing the calf with another. The policewoman licked the upper side of the foot and kissed it once more, then she moved her attention to the calf. Stacy's legs were perfectly shaped up close as well, it was clear that she took great care of them and did some sports, but the muscles were delicate and only enhanced the natural feminine slenderness. Eden slowly kissed, licked and caressed her way up Stacy's leg, she paid a lot more attention to the firm thigh. All the while Camille was vigorously licking her clitoris and was by now already fingering her pussy with two fingers. Once the policewoman got near Stacy's crotch she only planted a delicate kiss on the clitoris and moved to the other leg; once again she began at the foot and repeated the whole process.

While Eden was teasing the young bitch, Camille was not holding back, she licked, sucked and fingered the policewoman's pussy. If the ebony beauty had wanted to hold back the orgasm it would not have been a problem for her, but she was after duty and came here with the sole purpose of experiencing pleasure. By the time she finally reached Stacy's clitoris and began to lick it gently, Camille managed to push her over the edge. Eden paused the licking and issued a long high-pitched cry that prompted the Alpha Bitch to double her efforts, she pushed her whole slender palm into the policewoman's vagina and began to fist her fiercely; that caused Eden's body to tremble and her ecstatic moans got chaotic.

Eventually the orgasm subsided and Camille stopped all stimulation, although her palm remained inside of the policewoman's vagina.

"It's so warm here, I know where to go on a cold winter night. Don't just lie there! Stacy needs some attention too."

To emphasise her words Camille wiggled her palm slightly, which caused a short moan to escape Eden's lips. She wanted to reply with something witty, but decided that the Alpha Bitch was actually right and it was about time to taste the girl's pussy. The policewoman's plan was not to bring Stacy to an orgasm with her tongue, she only wanted to make her ready for a strapon.

Camille might have liked the warmth of Eden's vagina, but she was not going to lie idly, she soon withdrew the hand, stood up and went to sit on the young bitch's face; after all Stacy should practice her oral skills as well. The mutual licking did not last too long, the policewoman was the first to stop, she raised her head and caught Camille's look. Before she could suggest a change the gang leader spoke:

"Ready to fuck this little bitch?"

"You're reading my mind."

"We'll fuck both her holes," she then lifted her booty from Stacy's face and added, "ready for a DP, baby?"

"Huh?"

The blonde was left alone to comprehend the change while the two women went to get the strapons. As they put them on they discussed the possible positions; neither wanted to be on the bottom, but Eden found a compromise - they would double penetrate Stacy while standing. The height disparity between the policewoman and the gang leader was significant, but it could be mitigated if Camille simply stood on a few of the widest weights. Stacy was a big girl, but Eden was even bigger and strong enough not only to lift her, but also to have sex in that position.

The strapons got lubricated and so did the blonde's anus, her other hole was already soaking wet. Stacy jumped onto Eden, wrapped her long legs around the policewoman's waist and her arms around her neck, they kissed one more time, then Camille guided first the policewoman's dildo into the blonde's vagina, then her own into her anus. The Alpha Bitch's toy was mediocre for the sake of Stacy's inexperienced back door, but the policewoman had a large one, so it was important that the girl's pussy had received an appropriate preparation.

Eden was the person who would dictate the pace, her strength and endurance were obviously limited, but that would not become a factor for a long time. She began to lift the girl gently, but with each motion she raised her higher and impaled her on the toys with a slightly larger force. Camille was not passive herself, she worked her hips in rhythm with the policewoman's motions making sure that her dildo never slipped out, but also did not cause Stacy discomfort. The Bitches despite their name took care of one another and The Alpha Bitch watched over the young ones. The pace of their lovemaking was somewhat limited by the difficult position, but it was sufficient. Camille did a wonderful job at matching Eden's pace and at the same time teaching Stacy the pleasures of anal sex. The policewoman had to work her entire body to lift the young bitch and then impale her back onto the dildo; it was all accompanied by a mixture of grunts, moans, cries and heavy breathing.

Eden was strong enough to continue until they brought Stacy to an orgasm, the young bitch wrapped her long limbs around the policewoman's body tighter and issued a long high-pitched cry, her body trembling gently. Eden stopped her motions, but Camille continued the anal penetration until the orgasm finished.

That was obviously not the end, but Stacy needed to rest, as did Eden although both in a different way. All three women got down onto the mattress again; the blonde laid on her back, the policewoman took off her strapon and got on all fours with her crotch over Stacy's face. Camille changed the dildo for a significantly larger one and got behind Eden. She aimed the toy at her anus as Stacy began to lick her vagina; the policewoman obviously returned the favour to the blonde. Their pace was leisurely so that everyone could catch a breath, although most of the policewoman's exhales came in the form of a moan. The blonde might not have been the most experienced of lickers but she did a good job, the dildo was large and Camilla clearly knew how to work a strapon, she stretched Eden's anus almost playfully and effortlessly; to an experienced pegger like the policewoman it was obvious that the Alpha Bitch could make it hard for her to walk on the next day if she chose to change her approach. The threesome continued in that configuration and pace until Eden reached her orgasm. It was moderately intense, the policewoman issued a cry and her legs trembled, but remained composed and in the end laid down next to Stacy instead of collapsing onto the girl. Cuddling and kissing filled the pause before another round, after all Camille needed to get her share of pegging too.

Eventually came the time for another double penetration, this time Eden had no objections against being on the bottom. She put on a strapon with a middle sized dildo that would go into the Alpha Bitch's vagina, Stacy wore the same one that was used to penetrate the policewoman's anus. Eden laid on her back and Camille mounted her; she guided the toy into her hole as she lowered her body. Stacy then got behind her and slowly pushed the huge dildo into her leader's anus. The women started slowly, but they quickly found a common rhythm; from that point they rapidly quickened the pace. Stacy understood that Camille was way more experienced in anal sex than her, so she was not as gentle, she roughly pounded her leader's back door; the Alpha Bitch's moans and cries were a sufficient proof that she was doing a good job.

The DP did not slow down for its entire duration, Camille's moans were getting louder with each passing moment. Eventually she got over the edge, her moans turned into a long high pitched cry of ecstasy, her whole body trembled, so Eden had to support her with her strong hands; Stacy continued to work the dildo mercilessly until her leader's orgasm subsided. The Alpha Bitch collapsed onto the policewoman and the toys slipped out of her holes. This time the cuddling and kissing lasted even longer, but that was not the end of the orgy.

Eden could not leave the party without using the gang's mascot - Timmy the sissy. Of course he was locked in chastity the entire time, but seemed to be enjoying licking clits and getting pegged; the policewoman wanted to bring him some more joy. Obviously she picked the largest dildo for that purpose. Stacy joined her but without a strapon, she had heard of Timmy's oral skills, but had never experienced them, the blonde was curious if he really was almost as good as a woman at cunnilingus.

The sissy was still wearing all his clothes, the skirt was extremely short and the bodystocking was crotchless, so there were no obstacles. Eden ordered him to get on all fours which he instantly obeyed, Stacy sat on a bench in front of him and spread her long legs wide. As he began to lick the blonde the policewoman noticed that his anus was already more than warmed up, several dildos must have entered it so far, so there was no need to be too gentle. She obviously did not want to hurt him, so she slid her large toy slowly, it went in smoothly; she then began the rough pounding at which she was a true expert. The pegging continued until Timmy brought Stacy to an orgasm with his talented tongue. She tried to hold it back, so that his anus would get more stretching from Eden, but the sissy was really proficient at his work, the blonde was moaning loudly within several minutes; satisfied with her climax she gave Timmy a wet kiss as a reward. Eden spanked his buttocks a few times after withdrawing the dildo, but she kissed him too; he was an obedient little sissy and deserved the encouragement.

The orgy went on for a few more hours until all the women were completely exhausted and their nylon clothes drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids. They all went home fully satisfied and Eden promised to join them again soon.

Part 3: Athena

Ivonne

Athena had promised Ivonne, the head of the corporate board, to help destress her managers. But before she would meet with them the captain wanted to set the strategy with the director, so they agreed to talk it over by dinner in a restaurant.

Athena decided to wear something fancy, she chose a tight long white lace gown, it was wholly covered with intricate patterns, which were somewhat denser in the 'strategic' areas, but otherwise remained see-through. The gown had a high collar and long sleeves, but at the same time the cleavage reached almost to the belly button. It also had a slit up front that ended only several centimetres below the crotch and revealed the captain's legs while she walked. Underneath Athena wore a white lace thong, sheer white stockings and red shining patent heels with thirteen centimetre stiletto heels; she was not wearing a bra as was her custom.

As the two women met at the restaurant it turned out that Ivonne had decided to look equally glamorous. She was wearing a tight long navy blue gown, it was opaque, but like Athena's also covered with a pattern, although a more subtle one. The dress was sleeveless, backless and had a deep cleavage that barely contained the director's huge E-cup breasts. The gown also had a slit up front, but it was located more to the side, so that it revealed almost her entire right leg even when she stood in place; the cleavage and the slit combined accentuated Ivonne's marvellous curves wonderfully. Her legs were covered with sheer black stockings that had a subtle floral pattern; on her feet she wore black open-toed sandals on thirteen centimetre high stiletto heels. What Athena could not see, was a pair of red lace panties and a matching bra.

The two women kissed each other on the cheek as they greeted. The conversation began with a small talk, but quickly moved to recent events and from there to future ones. The five managers were still stressed because of the precarious situation in the company, the captain was ready to have sex with them in order to help them deal with the stress, but the director seemed tense as well and Athena did not have to ask any questions to know what method would help her relax.

Athena could deal with the men individually or they could organise a gangbang. The captain suggested using both methods, first she would have a date with every one of the managers separately, they would spend a sensual passionate evening together; then they would set up a gangbang with a slightly rougher theme. Athena suggested that Ivonne should participate in it as well in the role of a Dominatrix, but also to moderate the event. The director at first was hesitant about her own participation, but eventually agreed on it and even became relatively enthusiastic.

At some point, when the meals were eaten and second glasses of wine had gotten empty the ladies needed to visit the restroom which was located on the other end of the restaurant. They made quite a sight as they crossed the room, both making sure to sway their hips and show off their legs through the high slits of their dresses. After they had left the cubicles the women moved to the mirror to fix their makeup. Athena sneaked her hand and grabbed Ivonne's buttocks; to her credit the director remained calm, the only reaction was a sharp inhale and a roll of her eyes. But the captain's hand did not go away, quite the opposite it became more persistent roaming over Ivonne's curves and gently groping her flesh through the thin tight fabric. That could end only one way, the director turned towards the captain and with her lipstick still fresh planted a kiss on the other woman's lips. Athena's palms never stopped their caress and Ivonne's soon followed their example. The two women were passionately making out; their lips parted only for a short moment so they could catch their breath and look one another in the eye. Their hands never left the other one's body though and soon ventured into the slits of their dresses and between their legs.

Unfortunately a restroom cannot stay empty forever and after a few minutes a young attractive woman entered the place, a loud gasp stated her initial shock, but that soon turned into amusement and interest. The girl just stood there and enjoyed the spectacle for a while before eventually entering a stall. Athena and Ivonne finally satiated their initial hunger; they broke their kiss, fixed the lipstick once again and left the restroom. The women paid the bill and the director, being in a generous mood, left a sizable tip. They took a taxi and headed towards Ivonne's mansion.

The driver rode slowly, not because of the traffic though, he wanted to keep the ride safe and at the same time enjoy the show which took place on the back seat. As soon as the two women entered the taxi the making out commenced. Fortunately the streets were relatively empty, so the driver could safely pay more attention to his rear view mirror than to the road ahead of him.

The mansion befit a director of a large and prosperous company, it was sizable and luxurious, but not gigantic nor baroque. Ivonne employed a few competent and discreet servants, but their service would not be necessary that evening. The two women headed straight for the bedroom and were unable to keep their hands off one another while getting there. In the room the making out commenced, but this time it included mutual stripping, this time it was Ivonne who acted first, she unbuttoned the collar of Athena's dress, pulled it slightly down and leaned to kiss the newly exposed skin; she continued to kiss the captain's body as she pulled the dress lower and lower. The director spent some more time by Athena's crotch, she kissed and licked the underbelly and the inner thighs, she also planted a kiss on the front of the captain's thong, but did not remove it yet; all the time her palms groped her lover's firm buttocks. When the dress passed Athena's thighs it fell to the floor, that did not prompt Ivonne to abort the kissing though, her lips regularly touched the sheer fabric of the stockings until she reached the captain's feet. Only then the director stood up and once again kissed her lover on the lips.

It was the time for Athena who now wore only a thong, stockings and heels to return the favour. The captain got to it enthusiastically, she began at the director's shoulder where the straps were holding the dress on, she kissed the pale smooth skin of each shoulder as she removed the thin straps of fabric. Ivonne's dress was as tight as Athena's so it did not fall on its own either, but had to be pulled down manually. The captain focused the most of her attention on the director's large breasts; they might have been still covered by a bra, but it revealed a lot of kissable flesh. From there she moved across the belly to Ivonne's round hips, but instead of heading towards the crotch she turned to the side and began to kiss the director's curved sides when the lowering fabric exposed them. Athena pushed the dress down until it fell to the floor, then returned her attention to Ivonne's round buttocks, her kisses were sensual but the groping was possessive. The captain eventually moved to the director's legs and kissed them through the stocking until she reached the feet.

Athena stood up and the two women shared another passionate kiss, their tongues wrestled in their mouths and their hands explored the other one's body. Parting their lips just to catch a breath they slowly moved towards the bed; only when the two lovers reached the piece of furniture did they remove their panties and high heels. They did not celebrate it as much this time, it was rushed and amusingly chaotic, especially the unbuckling of the straps of the director's heels.

When the women got onto the bed Athena once again seized the initiative, she pushed Ivonne onto her back and moved on top of her in a sixty-nine position; they both instantly put their tongues to work, supported by lips and fingers. The director was already incredibly aroused and thus truly enthusiastic about the mutual cunnilingus, but she had little experience with women and her skill was no match for that of a captain of FEPS; soon Ivonne's breathing got heavier and occasionally she paused the licking to issue a moan. Unlike Athena she was not a screamer, but the captain was able to make her more audible than usual. Within a few minutes the director could no longer focus on the pussy in front of her, she laid her head back on the bedsheets and issued a soft but ecstatic cry as her whole body tensed and began to gently tremble. The climax might have looked and sounded mildly but it was intense and Athena knew perfectly well how to make it even better. She stopped the stimulation only when Ivonne's orgasm had fully subsided and further caress could have been unpleasant.