Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The captain might not have climaxed herself yet, but there was no rush, they still had the whole night ahead of them. Athena got up from Ivonne's face and turned around on the bed, so that their faces were by each other. The lovers kissed again, but this time it was softer and more sensual; it was followed by cuddling and caressing.

The director felt satisfied and grateful, but she wanted to return the favour, to keep things diverse she suggested a strapon. She owned a strapless dildo as well, but preferred to give her vagina some rest; the dildo was moderately sized and perfectly resembled a real penis. Athena's pussy was soaking wet, but the toy needed lubrication; fortunately there was plenty in the nearby drawer. The captain laid on her back and spread her legs wide, surprisingly enough it was Ivonne who suggested to make things a bit more kinky, Athena obviously agreed. She moved so that her buttocks were by the edge of the bed and spread her legs into the splits, the director then tied her ankles to the bedposts. She did not put the strapon to work right away though, instead she went to the cupboard to bring more toys; Ivonne returned with a moderately sized anal plug and a nipple chain.

"I'm genuinely surprised," Athena said amused, "you'll make a wonderful Domme at our orgy."

"I'll need to buy some more whips and maybe a gag, if you were to become too sassy," replied Ivonne with a smile as she finished lubricating the plug.

She added some more lubricant to the captain's back door too; as she carefully pushed the toy in she said:

"You have no idea how many times I had wanted to punish my employees with a whip. But some of those perverts might actually enjoy it."

"Look who's talking," replied Athena in a deliberately bratty tone.

She got 'punished' by squeezing of her nipples followed by application of the nipple clamps. The captain's hands were still free, so she could easily undo all the bonds, but where would be the fun in that?

Ivonne slapped Athena's inner thighs playfully and placed the dildo by the entrance of her vagina. She was gentle with the first few shoves, but soon realised that there was no need for that and the captain could not be more ready for more decisive penetration. Athena's moans and cries were quickly getting louder and before long the director's decisiveness turned into roughness which she spiced up with occasional slap on the captain's thighs. The dildo might have been average and Ivonne might have lacked experience, but she made up for it with sheer enthusiasm and ferocity; Athena's ecstatic screams ensured the director that she was on the right path.

Within a few minutes of the rough pounding the captain reached climax. She arched her back and issued a loud high-pitched scream, she clenched her fists around the sheets and vaginal muscles on the dildo as Ivonne continued to shove it in and out. After what felt like eternity Athena quieted down and Ivonne stopped the penetration, she withdrew the toy and slapped her lover's thighs for the final time, this time significantly harder. The director leaned forward to kiss her lover, as she did that she pulled the nipple chain; that made the captain moan directly into Ivonne's mouth as their lips touched.

"I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart," whispered Ivonne, "that plug had a deeper purpose, pun intended."

The director let her lover rest a bit, although the captain remained in the semi-bondage, with her legs spread into the splits and the clamps constantly squeezing her nipples. The two women kissed, caressed and cuddled, but not for too long. At some point Ivonne decided that the time for stretching the back door had come, she straightened up, pulled the nipple chain once again and gave Athena's thighs a few more slaps. Then she removed the anal plug, applied additional lubrication to the anus and the dildo, and gently pushed the toy in. This time she was more careful than with the captain's vagina, she picked up the tempo of penetration slowly but gradually. Occasionally she pulled the nipple chain or slapped Athena's thighs; that only added to the captain's overall arousal.

Reaching another orgasm, especially an anal one required more stimulation, fortunately Ivonne had the stamina to continue pounding Athena's ass. The second climax was not any less intense and was equally loud too. When the captain eventually calmed down the director slapped her thighs for the final time, pulled the nipple chain and undid the ropes that held her legs fully spread. This time the cuddling lasted a lot longer.

That was not the end of the night though. Both women still had the strength to continue lovemaking and Ivonne had few more toys to try. Later that night the women barely found the strength to go into the bathroom. Fortunately Ivonne had a large jacuzzi, so they could take a bath together without having to stand in the shower. After getting clean they returned to the bed naked and fell asleep instantly.

Anne and Luke

Of the five managers Athena had only met Luke, so it was natural that she would have the first date with him, but... things got complicated; Luke not only was married, his marriage had some issues. The captain had not signed in for counselling, but if you are in for a penny you got to be in for a pound. Before going on a date with Luke Athena would have to meet Anne, his wife. Surprisingly the woman not only quickly agreed to meet the captain, she also invited her to her house; the meeting would take place in such hours so that Luke would still be at work.

For the visit Athena put on a tight short navy blue dress, it hugged her lean body nicely, but was not overly revealing. A pair of sheer black stockings and high heels completed her professional but still attractive look.

The manager and his wife had a modern spacious house, not as luxurious as Ivonne's but still it did not lack anything that a wealthy couple could wish for. Anne greeted her guest personally, was friendly and inviting. She was a woman in her early forties, at 160 centimetres tall she was relatively short, but kept her curvaceous body in a good shape. Athena judged that the E-cup breasts were enhanced by a surgeon, but other than that the woman seems to owe her good looks to a healthy diet, exercises and modern expensive cosmetics.

The hostess was dressed in a simple but elegant white blouse with a cleavage deep enough to give a generous glimpse of her ample breasts. She also wore a tight skirt whose length would better befit a woman half her age; but it hugged her full round hips nicely and revealed her shapely legs. And who said that a woman after forty could not flaunt her assets? A pair of sheer black stockings and patent thirteen centimetre heels completed her outfit. Her hair was long and dyed blonde, the loose locks fell on the shoulders. Anne's handshake was delicate and voice sounded a bit girly, it was high pitched but pleasant to the ear.

The chat took place over a coffee, by a small table; it started with a small talk, but Athena was a police captain and knew well how to steer a conversation. It helped a lot that Anne clearly NEEDED to confess to someone and apparently she considered a policewoman trustworthy, for good reason. Athena soon learnt that Luke and Anne's sex life was unsuccessful and that the wife had affairs with the gardener and a few other young male servants. Being a police officer Athena was obviously observant, she could not miss the occasional glimpses that Anne shot towards her cleavage or legs. The hostess, being a woman herself, should have realised that other women notice such things, but she was too overcome by her own confession to notice or to care.

The clogs in policewoman's head were spinning fast by then, after all she was an expert in all things sex related; she decided to act more bluntly.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman, Anne?"

"Me... what? I... well... no. Yes... in youth, but nothing really... well, just experimenting."

"We've only just met, Anne, but I can see that you need help and I'm willing to do anything to aid you. Not necessarily as an officer, but as a person."

"You noticed my glimpses," it was a statement, not a question.

"Yes and I feel flattered. It seems that you just need some diversity."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure about it."

Few more words were said, but they were not nearly as important as the kiss they led to. Obviously it was Athena who took the lead, she joined the hostess on the couch, took her palm and gently guided it to her own thigh; then she leaned forward and softly touched Anne's lips with hers. The hostess might have been a middle aged woman, but in that short moment she behaved like a shy teenager; not for long though. As Athena's kiss grew more decisive and sensual Anne was beginning to be more active herself; soon she not only returned the kiss, but also gently squeezed the policewoman's thigh, then moved her palm up the leg. Athena returned the favour, she caressed the hostess' thigh and even pushed her fingers slightly under the skirt; her other hand ventured to Anne's breast and touched it softly through the thin fabric.

The making out was rapidly becoming more passionate as the hostess was getting more confident. The women were not shy or careful anymore, although Athena still kept her lust professionally at bay, after all it was all about Anne. Soon the buttons got undone and the skirts hiked, the captain once again took the initiative and moved to the next stage, she put her palms on the sides of the hostess' hips, right by her panties. Anne quickly understood the intentions and raised her ample booty, the panties were taken off and tossed aside. Athena spread her lover's legs and knelt on the floor to get her face between them. She began to work her tongue and lips gently, but soon noticed how responsive the hostess was; in no time Anne was moaning and squirming on the couch. The captain used her oral skills well and even added a few fingers to the play. As a trained and experienced professional Athena could bring everyone to a quick orgasm, but even she was astonished how quickly Anne climaxed. The hostess was not overly loud, but turned out to be a squirter, her juices erupted onto the captain's face as her body trembled in ecstasy. Once Anne calmed down Athena looked like a mess, but there was nothing but satisfaction on the hostess' face.

"Thank you so much," Anne said in a breathless voice, "and sorry for the mess. I haven't done that in so many years that I forgot it's a thing."

By 'that' she obviously meant the squirting.

"You're welcome," replied Athena as she got up from the floor and leaned to kiss her lover.

Her lips were enthusiastically accepted, it seemed that Anne was not bothered by tasting her own fluids. The kiss was longer and more gentle, but still passionate. Once their lips parted Athena asked out of the blue:

"Have you got any sex toys?"

The hostess obviously had a wide range of toys and showed them all to the captain; Athena picked a magic wand and a medium sized dildo.

Both women stripped and went into the bed. The captain used the toys to bring Anne to another orgasm, she did not rush it though; sometimes she used both toys at once, other times only one of them, or she just put them aside and limited the stimulation solely to her palms. She teased and edged the hostess for an hour before she finally let her climax; the orgasm was insanely intense, Anne's body rocked and trembled, she moaned quietly but constantly. Most of all she once again squirted, this time the volume of fluids was even larger, not only Ather got wet, but the bedsheets got completely soaked as well. The hostess did not return the favour, but it was not the captain who had relationship issues, so it was not necessary. The women took a bath together and then made plans for another date, one that would involve Luke, the point was to fix the marriage and their sex life after all.

When the manager heard about the idea he was dumbfounded at first, but only for a short while. After all, what man would not be enthusiastic about a threesome with two women? Especially if his wife was actually eager to participate AND have sex with the other woman. Athena's good looks, skill and reputation were of importance as well. Luke was more than happy to be able to fulfill one of his sexual fantasies and help his marriage at the same time; the date was set as soon as possible.

For the evening Athena put on a relatively simple white dress. It was tight and ended several centimetres above the knee. It was held by one strap going around the neck, the cleavage was deep and the shoulders were bare, but to balance the amount of exposed skin it had long sleeves. The captain wore no bra, since it would not fit with the dress and her firm breasts did not require it anyway. Underneath she had a pair of white lace panties, her legs were covered in sheer white stockings. A pair of red patent heels broke the uniformity of colours.

In the mansion she was once again greeted by the hostess, although the servants were present and ready to serve the dinner. Anne was wearing a black dress with a jacket-like top that could not be called plain because of the V-neck that reached almost to her belly button and revealed a lot of her ample breasts. The bottom part of the dress was a lot fancier; it was tight and mostly see-through with chaotic patterns made of opaque fabric that got denser in certain areas. The dress reached just below the knee, but at that point it was fully transparent. Anne's bra was picked smartly so that the part crossing the V-neck was almost invisible over her skin; she wore a black lace thong and purple heels. Luke was there as well, he was dressed in a black suit and looked really handsome.

The evening was classy, but the ultimate purpose was helping Anne and Luke with their sex life. That was why after the short initial small talk Athena steered the conversation to that topic, she suggested that the hostess should confess how she felt about their lovemaking, then came the time for the host. The couple did most of the talking, with the captain only giving occasional words of encouragement. Eventually they decided to proceed from talk to action and went to the bedroom, where Athena once again seized the initiative and no-one objected.

First activities excluded Luke, but he seemed to be satisfied with the role of a spectator; he sat on the bed and watched as the women in front of him... danced. It was more of an amateur strip show than any form of ballroom dancing, but points were given only for the overall arousal and that seemed to be growing rapidly. The women just swayed their bodies sensually and gently explored each other with their palms, both were still fully dressed. Finally they leaned closer and kissed fully on the lips, hands ventured into more 'strategic' regions, they both groped one another's buttocks. Luke somehow managed not to touch his penis, even through the clothes. He had been unfaithful to his wife on occasions and had suspected that she might have had affairs, but seeing Anne making out with another woman was a completely unique experience; it was hard for him to contain his arousal.

The kiss eventually ended and both women were left breathless, they stood close to each other with their palms still on their buttocks and their eyes locked. Surprisingly it was Anne who made the first move this time, she broke the gaze, leaned forwards and kissed Athena's bare shoulder, then began to slowly peel off the captain's dress. It felt as if Anne had practised this routine with Ivonne, which obviously could not have been the case. The undressing went at a leisurely pace and every exposed spot of skin was sensually caressed, kissed or both. Luke was no longer patient, but was not moving either; he seemed to be mesmerised by the spectacle and completely unable to act or to even notice the stain that was forming on the front of his pants.

Once both dresses were lying on the floor the women kissed again, this time with even more passion as their hands roamed over their now exposed skin. When their lips parted the hostess played with her guest's breasts and nipples, then they both turned towards Luke, who was still in the state of aroused disbelief. Ladies, now dressed only in sexy lingerie, in a few slow seductive steps reached the man and kneeled in front of him by the bed. Without a word they unbuckled his precum stained pants and took out his penis; it was as hard as the clothes had allowed.

The women were doing everything together, but Athena was playing more a role of a guide. That was why it had been Anne who first took the penis into her mouth, she was experienced at fellating and could finally after several years muster genuine enthusiasm when doing it to her own husband. But Athena was not supposed to be just a coach, so at some point she took Luke's penis from the hostess and put it into her mouth; by that time the man managed to snap out of his trance. Anne got up from her knees and joined her husband on the bed; as the captain continued the blowjob the married couple kissed, it was a long sensual kiss, a genuine token of love, first in a long time. That was too much for Luke, between Athena's superb fellatio and his wife's delicious lips he climaxed; the captain kept sucking his penis, but did not swallow. When Luke's orgasm finished, so did the kiss, Athena stood up and leaned towards Anne; it was the wife's duty to swallow her husband's semen, so the captain pushed it into the hostess' mouth as their lips locked.

The man obviously wanted to return the favour, it was his turn to get his face between his wife's legs. The whole trio got onto the bed where Luke took off Anne's panties, she laid in the middle and spread her limbs wide, her husband dived between them instantly, he wanted to eat the dish he was not able to enjoy for a few years, even though he had tasted it irregularly. Meanwhile Athena caressed' the hostess' body paying the most attention to her huge breasts. Anne had been close to the edge as well, so Luke did not have to work his tongue for too long before she orgasmed. The sensation was intense, the hostess squirted all over her husband's face, but he did not seem to be bothered in the least. Eventually Anne calmed down, all three of them took off what clothes still remained on them, in Luke's case it was basically everything; then they cuddled regenerating strength for a second round.

After the cuddling and caressing Athena and Anne gave Luke another lesbian show, this time with a lot more kissing, licking and groping. It was really steamy and soon the man was ready for more sex, the women then returned to bed. Unobtrusively the captain guided the host to lay on his back and the hostess to mount him cowgirl style; the time had finally come for real marital lovemaking. At first Athena just knelt aside and caressed Anne's body, but after the pair found the rhythm and increased the pace, she sat on Luke's face and the manager immediately put his tongue to work; her own pleasure was not the main goal, so she did not remain in place for too long. The lovemaking went smoothly and naturally, the captain did not need to orchestrate anything although she tried to spice things up from time to time, mostly by kissing and caressing their bodies. It was not a usual threesome, more like two and a half with the married couple regaining what they had lost over the last couple of years and the policewoman simply assisting in that work.

The trio made passionate love for a few more hours, with Athena remaining as the support; although she enjoyed it as well. When they were too exhausted to continue they went to take a bath together. The hosts had a large jacuzzi in which all three of them sat for a while, then the married couple went to sleep and the captain went home. That part of her deal was done and she felt satisfied with her little success.