Female Fantasies Ch. 03: Julia's Story

Story Info
It was the group dinner, the creative writing group.
1.3k words
4.54
2.3k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I have been taking an interest in female fantasies, and have discovered that they are much richer than anything most men can think up. This was found in a book, just the very briefest outline of the basic fantasy. I took the bare bones of the fantasy and turned it into a slightly more comprehensive short story.

***

It was the group dinner, the creative writing group I regularly attended has one once a month. It was really a matter of like-minded people getting together and talking about anything and everything. Being an inveterate people watcher I never miss much, and always have a notebook on hand to record anything interesting. As usual the wine flowed freely, and we attended lavishly. I noticed a particularly handsome new waiter who looked a little familiar, who also had a familiar attitude. I didn't think he would last long here. As usual the table was well laid over a copiously sized tablecloth that almost reached the floor. The room was particularly hot this evening, and I was quite glad that I had chosen a minimal amount of clothing, including leaving off panties as I was increasingly wont to do these days, so much more healthy I think.

It was not lost on me when the new waiter seemed to be no longer in evidence. I had seen him drop something and go down to pick it up. That was the last I had seen him and wondered if he had been pulled out for being too friendly. I thought nothing more of it until I felt hands on my knees. So that was it, the little devil had crawled under the table. Then came a little pressure pressing my knees apart. I thought about making a fuss, but only very briefly, before deciding to keep on talking and see what happened next, although I already had a fair idea. I felt my dress being raised and pushed up over my knees almost to my waist. Again, a little pressure on my knees. I thought a little encouragement would not go amiss and on the pretence of adjusting my position on the chair I lifted my arse and pulled my dress up and parted my knees as I sat back down. I was sure that by now he was getting a real eyeful of my naked, neatly trimmed groin.

His hands remained on my knees, he was obviously enjoying the spectacle before him. The thought of him kneeling there under the table looking at my naked groin, along with the anticipation of what might happen next, or what I hoped might happen next, was making my juices begin to flow. By now I could so easily have slid under the table and joined him in some fun, but I knew that was impossible here. I felt his hands move up my thighs, very gently stroking and tickling. I was wondering how I was going to cope if he continued to what I thought, and hoped, he had in mind. By now I was quite sure that I was going to be eaten whilst I was eating. Also, I knew that if this was the situation I was facing an immense challenge because I do not come quietly.

The sensuality of it all was beginning to have an effect, I was fully aware of my nipples hardening, my cunt getting wetter and wetter. I was sure that there were other signs, and hoped that they didn't show, or were not noticed. Also it was not lost on me that this was the stuff of erotic fiction, which had been the topic of conversation last week. His hands now reached their goal, and his fingers began to gently trace my nether lips, not intending to stay out, but only a little pressure, not enough to part them. Again I adjusted my seating position, making out that I was not comfortable, in reality I had slid my arse closer to the edge of the seat and parted my thighs as wide as I dared to give him better access. Now I wanted this, I wanted an all-encompassing, screaming orgasm, but I knew I had to find a way around the screaming bit. It was a matter of coming quietly or being thrown out of the restaurant, along with the new waiter.

He parted my lips, I assume with thumb and finger, and slipped a finger between them and tickled my clit. Fuck, it was like an electric shock going right through me. I was trying to keep up with the conversation and obviously making all the right noises as no one seemed to notice. I can't be sure if it was one or two fingers that he slipped into me next, it felt too big for one. Beginning to massage my cunt walls I felt his breath as his head came between my legs and he sought out my clit with his tongue. There was much detail for people to notice if they were interested. Detail like the manner in which I casually arranged the tablecloth across my lap to disguise that my dress had been pushed up around my waist. Now he started finger fucking me as his tongue worked its magic on my clit. I was a little worried that someone might feel him if they moved their feet and reveal the secret. How embarrassing would that be.

This guy seemed to know his way around, and what he was doing. I didn't think that he was one of those who would suddenly when I was close to orgasm, leaving me in limbo. I didn't think there was any fear of that because I come quickly when being eaten, Oh, Christ, he was doing well, driving his fingers into me and nibbling my clit, alternately stroking it with the flat of his tongue. I wanted to work my arse in time but knew full well that I couldn't without attracting unnecessary attention. Something I definitely didn't want to do. It was getting to the point where I was finding it difficult to keep quiet. Alternate mouthfuls of food and sips of wine helped, but was still afraid that come the vital moment that they wouldn't. I was beginning to feel the contractions, they always started in my stomach, ran down through my womb to my cunt walls. Fuck, I was close, they were strong, my cunt sucking his fingers in and pleading for them to return when he withdrew them. Luckily I had a mouthful of duck as my orgasm hit me. It led to a sharp intake of breath and the subsequent choking as the duck went into my throat. At least it prevented an orgasmic scream.

The woman next to me started to pat me on the back to try and stop me choking. What she didn't realise was that the guy hadn't stopped and that I was still coming and coming. People were showing some consternation at my plight, but I waved them away. I couldn't let them know what was really happening. Finally he stopped, and it seemed only moments before he was behind me asking if everything was alright. By now I had stopped choking and told him that everything was perfect, and that the service was excellent. My friend who had tried to stop me choking gave me an odd look. I leaned in and whispered what had happened. Her eyes went wide and a grin spread across her face. She leaned across and whispered that she thought I was one lucky bitch.

Suddenly I was screaming as another orgasm ripped through me. Looking down David was well into eating my cunt, tongue and finger fucking for all he was worth. He loves eating me, because he said it got us both as horny as fuck. He quickly realised that I was back with him, yes he's aware of my fantasies, and slid up my body. As he slid upwards his cock made contact, and he drove it deep into me and started to fuck me as I loved it hard and fast. Reader he didn't last more than a couple of minutes before filling my cunt with spunk.