Female Fantasies Ch. 04: Sophia's Story

Story Info
I was at the library seeking books to research a story.
1.3k words
4.17
2.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I have been taking an interest in female fantasies, and have discovered that they are much richer than anything most men can think up. This was told me bay a very old friend, she just told the very briefest outline of her basic fantasy. I took the bare bones of her fantasy and turned it into a slightly more comprehensive short story.

***

I was at the library seeking books to help with researching a story I wanted to write. Never an easy task as I am never quite sure just what I want to write. I was browsing the art section when I felt a hand on my arse. Looking at the window I saw his reflection, someone I had seen here many times, and who I somewhat fancied. It crossed my mind that there was fun to be had here. I didn't respond and just walked away. I headed for the philosophy section, sincerely hoping he would follow. I chose philosophy because it is a separate room on its own, and there are never many people in there. I had to wait, and was beginning to think he wasn't going to follow when I noticed him arrive. He would have to search for me as I had secreted myself in the far back corner.

Whilst I was browsing I noticed that there were some books that might be worth reading, but that was not for now. He surprised me when he came, stood behind me and reached for a book at the same time placing a hand on my arse. Now I had the dilemma of whether to respond or not. He slightly increased the pressure, and I decided to gently push back against his hand. The hand reaching for the book pulled back and stroked my hair on its return journey to join its mate resting on my hips. He put a little pressure on my hips, not pulling exactly but indicating that he was going to get closer. Before he had a chance I moved back into him, knowing that right now I wanted whatever was going to happen. I had been horny right from getting out of bed this morning, I put it down to James being away for work for a week now, and the distinct lack of sex.

He matched my movement back with a forward one of his own, I felt his erection snuggle between my buttocks. I was hoping that it was as huge as it felt, if it was it would fill me nicely. My relationship with fidelity is a strange one, I am not able to be totally faithful. However, that doesn't mean that I will fuck just anyone, but if the opportunity arises, like right now, I am willing to get myself fucked by a stranger. He started rubbing himself against me, so I wriggled my arse a little to let him know I was really interested. Really interested, that's a laugh what I wanted was that rigid cock in my fuck hole, and the sooner the better.

I spotted a book two shelves down and bent over to look at it, this had the consequence of pushing my arse tight against his erection. Putting my hands back I grabbed my skirt and skilfully pulled the back up around my waist leaving my naked arse against him. He couldn't fail to get that message. He didn't. the next thing I knew was that I could feel his naked cock against me. I wanted it, oh, how I wanted it. However, I wanted to tease him a little first, and started rubbing my arse along the length of his shaft. His cock was probably not quite as big as I imagined it as I wanked it with my arse, in my imagination it was long and thick.

I slid my feet further apart, I wanted that cock so far up my cunt right now, I didn't care how big he was I wanted to be filled and stretched. As I slid my feet apart I reached back between my legs seeking that precious instrument, pulled it down and guided the tip to my fuck tunnel. He needed no encouragement and slowly pushed forward, now I knew he was thick as I could feel my cunt stretching wider than I had been stretched since using a massive cucumber to masturbate as a young girl. Up and up it went, deeper and deeper, I thought it was never going to reach the root and come to a stop. His massive prick was stretching and filling me like no man I had ever had before. I just knew that when he came I would feel every shot of spunk deep inside me.

He started to fuck with long strokes, and reached around to my groin seeking my clit, His finger found it and flicked it twice before I came. I had anticipated my noisy orgasms and had picked up a rather slim book that I could bite on to mitigate any noise, and reduce the chance of being discovered. I was sure that someone would eventually wonder about the teeth marks in the book, but right now I didn't care, my entire focus was on the cock feeling so bloody good in my hot, wet cunt. There was something deliciously exciting about fucking here in a corner of the library, the chance of being discovered, the necessity to be as quite as possible, all coupled with that rigid fuck sausage giving such pleasure.

I must have come twice more before it crossed my mind that I wanted him in my arse. I knew what he felt like in. my cunt, and thought that he would really stretch my arse to its limits. I reached back and pointed at my anus, and using both hands spread my arse cheeks wide. He got the message. I knew this might hurt a little as we had no lube to ease the way, but I thought that his cock would be slippery enough from my cunt to provide sufficient lubrication. He pulled out and guided the tip to the rosebud of my rectum. I felt the tip make contact, then the pressure as he started to push, I relaxed my sphincter as much as I possibly could and felt the tip break through. Fuck, that hurt, I have never had anything that big up my shit hole. But, I didn't shout out, or make any attempt to stop him, this was my choice.

I'll give him his due, he stopped for a few seconds, that is until I nodded and pushed back a little, encouraging him to continue. Again I could feel his cock going up and up inside me slowly going deeper into my bowels. Shit, this was the most amazing experience. Eventually I felt his groin against my buttocks and started to move against him signalling I wanted my arse fucked. As he began I increased my pressure every time he thrust in to me, he got the message that I wanted it hard and fast. He was definitely a gentleman, he reached and gripped my hips and started to pound my arse hard and deep. I was fingering my clit and gave myself two more orgasms before I felt him begin to swell as his climax approached. Suddenly he thrust hard and deep into my arse as he came, holding there as I felt jet after jet of delicious spunk shoot deep inside me.

I was brought out of my masturbatory reverie by the phone ringing. James was puzzled why it took me so long to answer, I told him I was asleep. It transpired he was coming back tomorrow, two days early. He wasn't told about the treat he had in store, I really wanted him up my arse now, and couldn't wait.