Female Incel Gifts Her Virginity

Story Info
"I don't care if I cum. I just want to offer myself to you."
8.8k words
4.72
13.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a dull day.

The sun was shining brightly as Claire walked down the sidewalk along the main road by her neighborhood. On her way to a sandwich shop, she checked the coupon in the wallet in her purse. Yep, one coupon for a large sub. Not that she would need it. She was small enough that she could get a medium sub and save half for dinner. She was small enough that- Shut up, brain.

While she had her hand in her purse, she fingered her mace. Never again.

She was close to her destination when she saw him in the distance. He stopped to speak to a young girl; the sunlight silhouetted him as he leaned over to speak to her. Ignoring her destination for the moment, she continued walking forward down the sidewalk, curious about the interaction unfolding in the distance.

As she got closer, Claire began to make out some details about the man and child. Her jaw clenched tightly as she saw the man take the child's hand in his and walk away. I don't fucking think so.

She picked up her pace enough to get closer so she wouldn't lose sight of them, but stayed far enough away that she wouldn't arouse the man's suspicions. At one point, he turned to look at the child, a little girl of perhaps eight or nine, and she was disgusted to find him attractive. I'm going to have to talk to my therapist about this, that's for fucking sure. And he's abducting a little girl, or attempting to, anyway? What a mind fuck!

Claire's mind flashed back to five years earlier, wrists held tightly behind her back, a stranger's hand over her mouth...

She shook her head clear and focused on the present.

She was finally close enough to give a good description, so she pulled out her phone and called 911. The 911 operator asked Claire quite a few questions. What the alleged suspect and victim looked like, where she was, what direction she was going...

Claire's head was full of rage. Direction? She looked at a street sign and saw an "E."

"East," she said.

A few more questions, and she was finally able to hang up. I'm going to get video of this bastard, just in case. She used her phone to capture a lengthy amount of time of the man holding the girl's hand. The handholding had been going on for too long for it to be anything other than a kidnapping.

She obsessively checked the time as she followed them.

What if it takes the police too long to catch up to this guy? Where are they?

What if he takes her into his home and the police still haven't arrived? Maybe I could wait one or two minutes, then knock on the door and say... what? He might overpower me and pull me inside his home and lock me in the dungeon in his basement along with the child.

She shivered uncontrollably, causing her to have to come to a stop as the terror rippled through her body. Get a grip, woman!

Calming herself with her breathing techniques, she quickly resumed following them, noticing that they were headed into a poorer part of town. Of course this would be where he lives. He's probably got trophies of a dozen dead prostitutes on his mantle.

Looking around constantly to make sure no one was getting too close to her, Claire fought her nerves as they made their way deeper into the city, desperately hoping that the police would show up so she could relax. Then she could get the fuck out of this part of town. Although she was concerned about her safety, she felt obligated to try to help the girl.

Suddenly, she saw three men approach the kidnapper. She slowed her steps and anxiously awaited the outcome of this encounter. The kidnapper let go of the girl's hand and, without looking, pointed behind him to a wall next to a dumpster. The girl obediently followed his command. Claire was too far away to hear what they were saying, but from her perspective, she didn't think that the three men were trying to rescue the little girl. Quite the opposite, in fact. Claire's mind was in a tailspin as the situation seemed to have worsened severely for the little girl, and she was shocked to find herself rooting for the abductor to somehow survive this encounter as the first of the three men began attacking him; after all, one abductor was better than three. He was going down, and quickly, but his attackers didn't seem as if they were overly strong or even experienced in fighting, and they didn't produce any weapons. The original kidnapper was taking a beating, but he hadn't crumbled to the ground yet, and he wasn't running off, either.

Some voices caught Claire's attention, causing her to look around and see people standing nearby with their phones in the air, recording the fight. The three men must have noticed, because they argued amongst themselves briefly before disappearing down the alleyway. The battered man put a hand on his ribs and winced, then took the girl's hand in his again and continued down the sidewalk as if nothing had happened.

Where are the freaking cops?!

Claire followed them both for another 10 minutes before she realized they were getting close to a police station. This is perfect! Maybe I'll be able to get an officer's attention, and he can rush over and interrogate this guy!

The police station was in view, and she looked around for an officer, hoping to find one outside, perhaps getting into or out of his police car. Finding none, she returned her attention to the kidnapper and the little girl ahead of her. They're gone! What the fuck? She anxiously looked around for them, then nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw they were walking into the police station.

What an idiot! Is he actually going to file a police report on those three men, with a girl that he's attempting to kidnap? Claire followed him inside and stood back to eavesdrop as he approached an officer sitting behind bulletproof glass.

"Can I help you sir? Are you in need of medical attention?" the officer asked.

"Yes, officer. Well- No, I don't need medical attention. I'll be fine." The man gingerly felt a bruise under his eye and winced. "No, I just wanted to see if you could help find this girl's mother..."

What the absolute fuck?

"... she was near the intersection of Davis and thirty-second..."

He fought off three men for this girl? Really?

"... she said she just moved to the area and hasn't memorized her address, nor her mother's new phone number..."

Claire sat down shakily. Her entire worldview about men was shattered. All the hairs on her body stood on end as gooseflesh peppered her skin, causing a tingling sensation all over that made her shiver.

"Can I help you, miss?" a female officer suddenly asked Claire.

Claire shook her head. "No, I'm just waiting on him," she said, pointing to her mystery man.

Behind the desk, the officer asked for the man's license. Receiving it, the officer compared the picture on the license to the man standing before him. "Thank you, Steven. I just need to make a copy of this and then we'll need a signed statement..."

The officer at reception was joined by another, who whispered in his ear. "Yeah," he responded. Turning to Steven, the officer once again asked, "Sir, can you please confirm that you don't need medical attention? Is there anything else that you would like to report?"

Steven shook his head. "No sir."

Claire's heart thumped rapidly in her chest now. I can't let this guy get away. Claire openly checked him out. Not a bad looking dude, black eye and busted lip aside. Seems to be well built. He's certainly active and physically fit. What is wrong with me? I hate men... Don't I? She zoned out as she idly observed the lost girl being escorted away through a door requiring badge access, leaving Steven at the counter with the officer. Steven himself was led through a different door a minute later.

Claire's phone rang. It was the police, following up on her call. They said they didn't find anyone matching the descriptions she gave and asked her to confirm her location. She said she was at the police station, then she was informed that the police station was west of her original location, not east. She told them it didn't matter anymore, and after a few minutes of explanation, she hung up.

Her mind a whirl, Claire struggled to make sense of everything. Lost in thought, she was unaware of how much time had passed when she saw Steven entering the lobby.

"Thanks again, Steven," a female officer said, smiling, as she held the door open behind her. "Just so you know, we found Marie's mother. She'll probably want to thank you-"

"-That's not necessary," he interjected. "I don't know them, and..." he trailed off, shrugging.

The officer let the door close behind her, and she took a step towards him. "Listen," she said quietly as she let her gaze drift over his body casually, "you're a good man, and she's going to be... incomplete... until she is able to thank you. Especially after what Marie told us about the men that attacked you, and how you fought them to prevent them from taking her. The choice is yours as to whether or not we give her your information, but I urge you to reconsider. Please."

"Well... ok, I guess."

"Great," the officer said, smiling. "I'm sure she'll be contacting you soon. Take care of yourself, Steven."

He waved and turned to leave. "You too."

Abruptly, Claire found herself face to face with the target of her newfound lust. She stared hungrily at him. Steven blinked, then shyly nodded his head curtly before turning to walk away.

"You," she said.

He stopped, looked around, then pointed at himself. "Me?"

Nodding, she said, "Sit."

Confused, he cocked his head to the side and scrunched his eyebrows at her.

Claire nodded to the empty seat next to her. Thankfully, the shy young man sat down. Now for the hard part. She had no idea how to seduce men, having no experience with it before.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, I..." Shit, this is bad! Think, brain, think! "... I, uhh, I was just wondering if you needed a ride to the hospital or something. You look kind of banged up." A ride? Well, I guess I could pay for an Uber.

"No, I'll be fine," he said, and attempted to stand, but she held a hand up to his chest, and he decided to continue sitting.

"Are you sure? You could probably use some ice, or something."

"I'm good, really."

What am I doing wrong? Claire was confused. She thought back to the female officer that was talking to Steven a few minutes ago. Am I smiling? Shit, smile, you idiot! She must have smiled too hard because Steven's head jerked backward in surprise. Claire toned her smile down a notch or two.

"I'm quite certain that someone should tend to you, Steven, why don't-"

"-How do you know my name?"

Shit. "I happened to overhear... when you were talking to the officer over there..."

"What are you doing here?"

Double shit. "I, err... Ok, I suppose I should come clean. I followed you here after I saw you walk off with the little girl. I thought you were kidnapping her."

"Oh, damn. Well, I can assure you, that's not the case-"

"-I know, I heard everything."

"Ok, good," he said, rising from his seat. "Well, I'll be going, then."

"No, wait," she said, as she followed him out the door.

"What is it?"

Dammit! Why is he making this so difficult? Claire looked around, hoping to think of something, anything, to keep this guy around until he asked for her number. Unfortunately, he was so modest that she didn't know how long that might take, but she would be patient. Seeing a hot dog stand on the corner, she said, "Let me buy you lunch. Someone should do something nice for you."

Steven looked hesitant.

Claire's heart sank. "What, am I not pretty, or something?" she asked anxiously, looking down at her body.

"You are, yeah. Definitely very pretty. I just... I get uncomfortable when people pay attention to me."

"You're just shy, is that it?"

He nodded.

"Well, I insist that I buy you lunch."

Steven's stomach rumbled, and he put a hand over his belly. "Sure, ok."

"What do you like?"

"I dunno. A burger would be good, I guess."

Claire pulled out her phone and found a place to eat. They made their way to the restaurant and ordered. While they were waiting for their food, Steven began rubbing his arm and shuffling his feet.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"People are staring at me. It's probably because of my face."

Claire turned to the boy at the cash register. "Can we get that to go, please?"

To Steven, she said, "I'm getting us an Uber," she said, tapping at her phone. "We don't have to eat here. Would you..." she trailed off. I can't believe he's making me do this! "Would you... like to come to my place? We could eat, and I can get you some ice for your face." Idiot! He can eat anywhere. He can get ice anywhere.

"Your place?" he asked. "You want me to go to your house? Me?"

"Apartment, but yes. So... Do you want to?" She put her hand on his upper arm and lightly squeezed his bicep. "I'd like to hear more about the man that fights off scary thugs to defend small children." Yes! Perfect! You've got this, Claire!

"Uhh, sure, yeah."

"Great." Claire completed the order for the Uber.

They got their food and the Uber soon arrived. The ride was uncomfortably silent, neither of them sure what to say.

Arriving at her apartment, they walked up to her door. "This is me," she said with a bashful grin. She fumbled with her keys, dropping them twice. Blushing, she said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me..."

Claire managed to get them inside, and she locked the door behind her with a satisfying click of the deadbolt. There is no escape for you today, Steven. Smugly, she said, "Make yourself at home. Would you like to eat on the couch?"

"Err, I wouldn't want to spill anything and make a stain..."

"Don't worry about it. All that matters is that you're comfortable."

"I don't want to be a bother."

"Steven, it's really no problem, have a seat."

He shook his head slightly, conflicted. "That's rather personal, and I don't know you, so-"

"-What are you talking about? Are you kidding? Do you not understand what you did today? You reunited a lost girl with her mother. It doesn't get more personal than that. You might not know me, but I know you, and you are a good man."

Shrugging, Steven opened his mouth to downplay his actions, but Claire wasn't having it, and she cut him off before he could speak.

"You need to know that you have earned a lifetime of trust from me..." she paused, gesticulating wildly as her brain was having trouble comprehending the idea, "in an hour!" Her hands slapped against her things. "You might not understand exactly how remarkable that is just yet, but we'll get there. Until then, I hope you can acknowledge the fact that there's very little that you could do to tarnish your reputation with me." She paused, thinking hard about her next words. "Steven... I... I don't invite people over very much. I want you to know that."

"Oh? Ok... Sure..."

Claire sighed. "You're like..."

"Like what?"

She sighed again. This is so hard! "You... All you'd need to do is say the word, and I'd be your-" friend? Lover? Boyfriend? Husband?

Shivering, she waited until her body stopped betraying her in front of the crush she never thought she'd have, then said shakily, "Anyway, please sit on my couch and be comfortable while you eat. Please?"

"Well, sure, ok."

She smiled at him as her knees involuntarily buckled slightly. "Great! Let me get you a bag of ice and something for the pain. Do you have a preference for pain relievers?"

"I don't. Thank you. My head is throbbing."

Claire returned and sat close next to him on her couch. Their legs touched as she carefully placed the bag of ice against his black eye.

"Ahhh!" he hissed.

"Sorry, it should get better. Here," she said, offering him some pills for the pain.

"Thanks."

She held the ice against his face as he unwrapped his burger and took a bite. Claire absently ate a few fries with her free hand, content just to tend to Steven for the moment, and for as long as he liked, if she were honest with herself.

He must have noticed that she wasn't eating her burger because he unwrapped it for her.

"Thank you," she said, smiling at him before taking a bite.

Ok, making some progress, but still a long way to go, it seems. How do I get this guy to open up? Open up? Huh... Am I going to fuck this guy? I guess I am. Hmmm...

She stood up quickly, before she was consciously aware of what she was about to do next. "I'm going to the bathroom. Back in a minute." Once in her room, she closed the door and rifled through her drawers for a nice bra and panties to change into, then went to the bathroom to floss, brush, mouthwash, and shave everything. Claire was shaking as she anticipated the fucking she hoped to receive. She had to do her breathing exercises to calm down enough to stop trembling so she could shave herself. Thinking that she didn't want to be gone too long, she hastily finished up, got dressed again, and returned to the living room.

"So..." she calmly began as she sat down, "it's been quite a day for you, hasn't it?"

"You can say that again."

"What were you thinking when those men confronted you?"

He sighed. Idly picking up a fry and dipping in ketchup, he said, "I don't know, really. I just reacted. It was a stupid thing to do, honestly."

It was Claire's turn to sigh. "No, Steven, what you did was really amazing," she said, while purposefully resting her free hand on his thigh. Lightly squeezing his leg, she made what she hoped were bedroom eyes at him and said, "You're a wonderful person, Steven. Any girl would be lucky to have you." She batted her eyelashes at him. Jeez! Laying it on a bit thick, are we?

Steven turned beet red.

"What's the matter?"

He cleared his throat. "Nothing. I'm just not used to so much attention."

"I'm sorry," she said sweetly, raising her hand on his thigh until it was almost in contact with the object of her desire. "Let me know if I'm making you uncomfortable." Claire grinned wickedly at him. Is this guy ever going to make a move? He said I was pretty, so what's the problem?

Movement in his shorts got her attention. Yes! He's turned on!

"I... err... you should move your hand, Claire," Steven said bashfully.

Feigning ignorance, Claire pretended to be surprised at his growing erection. "Oh my, am I to blame for that?"

For that, he had no answer.

"Steven?" she prompted, squeezing his leg again.

"Yes, you caused that, ok?" he replied, sounding upset.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's nothing."

"You know, it's ok to get erections. What exactly caused that?"

"Look, you are really very pretty, but this is embarrassing for me, and-"

"-Steven, what's going on? You're acting like you've never had sex."

A vein began pulsing visibly in his neck.

"Have you- are you a virgin, Steven? It's ok if you are."

He looked so uncomfortable. Pitiful, really. "Yeah," he said sorrowfully.

"Oh, sweetie," Claire said affectionately, "I'm so sorry, but that's nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone is born a virgin, you know." She rubbed her leg up against his. "So, just out of curiosity, why do you think I'm pretty?"

"Claire, please-"

"-No, you please. Just tell me, won't you? Is it too difficult for you?"

"I'm sorry. Sure, I'll tell you." Steven took a sip of his drink to wet his throat. "You have a pretty face."

Waiting for more, Claire realized that he had reached the limit of his ability to compliment a girl. "Is that it?"