Female Incel Gifts Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes!"

"Then fucking do it," she said seriously. "My pussy is so hot and wet for you- it can't wait to receive you, over and over until you blow. You don't even need to worry about making me cum. Just give me yours; that's all I want. Next time we can focus on me, but for now, you're going to give me your sperm. I almost don't even care if you jerk off until you pop, then penetrate me and just fucking... use me. Oh, Shit!" she cried, sticking her hand in her panties to rub her sensitive, throbbing button.

"Oh, fuck, you're so bad," he groaned.

"Then punish me," she said, and got off of his lap, giggling and skipping merrily to her room. She leaped on her bed and laid down, still wearing just her small white cotton panties and socks, stretching her arms behind her head. I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! Claire writhed in nervous, sexual anticipation, anxiously awaiting Steven to stuff her full of his hardness. Repeatedly. Fiercely. Dominatingly. She was lost in her own thoughts, hoping that he would be masterful with her, put her in any position he desired so long as it brought about his orgasm inside of her warm, wet, welcoming womanhood, even if it came at the expense of her own.

He was on top of her before she realized he was in the room. "Oh!" she exclaimed as he attacked her mouth with his own, greedily, aggressively, as men usually are when new to kissing, and he tongued her hard and fast until she asked him to tone it down. "You'll get there, don't rush it. Enjoy the moment," she said. "Remember, you already came in my mouth. I'd have thought that would have taken some of the fire out of you," she giggled.

His kisses became tender and loving, and as he nibbled on her lips, she delighted at the unnecessary attention to all parts of her body that weren't her vagina. However, she was quickly getting a bit too aroused, and she briefly wondered if a person could pass out from horniness.

"Steven. Please," she begged, pushing his chest just far enough away that he couldn't kiss her, and so he could look into her eyes, eyes that were pleading for his cock, his satisfaction, his pleasure.

Nodding, he kissed his way down her body to her drenched panties. Oh thank fuck! Finally! He knelt before her crotch and rubbed her through her underwear.

"Steven! Quit fucking around and start fucking!" she pleaded. "Please!"

No sooner had she said this, Steven swiftly slid her panties down her legs. Oh, fuck yes! Take me! He pounced on her pussy, inhaling deeply of her heavenly aroma. He lapped at her lower lips, quickly at first, but he soon slowed down enough that she could have sworn that she could feel his taste buds on her. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing, so she put her hands in his hair and guided him up her slit to her hard, engorged clit, mashing his face into her when he first tongued her needy pearl. She let go of him so he could do what he wanted with her, but she kept putting a hand on the back of his head, if only to run her fingers through his hair to give him the positive feedback that she couldn't verbally express at the moment. Thankfully, he was a quick learner. Very quick.

Claire's orgasm was fast approaching, and she felt like it was going to be a big one. She thought she was maybe 10 seconds away when suddenly she felt a finger part her lower lips and tease her hole.

"Good fuck!" she cried, tensing up as a powerful climax ripped through her, continuing for what felt like minutes. She moaned continuously after she reached her peak, just then realizing that she was humping her needy cunt against his loving mouth as her orgasm was subsiding.

Eventually, she had to push him off of her. "I'm too sensitive," she explained. "That was... just wonderful. Thank you."

"Good."

"Steven?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what you have to do now?"

"Pound that pretty pussy?"

She giggled maniacally. "Yes, please!"

He rubbed himself in between her folds as he kissed her passionately, searching for her hole as he aimed for the center of her pussy lips. Claire patiently reached for his cock and slipped it lower, lining him up with her hot, needy entrance. Once there, he took a moment to rub himself in and around her hot, wet center.

"Please, Steven, I need it," she whined. "Haven't I been a good girl for you? Haven't I earned your cum yet?" she asked bashfully, her little fists pounding against his chest pleadingly.

He laughed. "You have," he said, kissing the tip of her nose. "How do you want it for the first thrust? Fast or slow?"

She shook her head. "Just be yourself, that's all I ask," she said sweetly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh, and your cum, I need that too," she quickly added, grinning at him.

Claire stared into his eyes as he pushed himself slowly inside her dripping wet hole, immediately sensing the tip of his cock at her hymen. Their eyes went wide, and their mouths gaped at the feelings as he held himself there, and he wrapped his arms underneath her back as he clamped his open mouth upon hers and sank himself into her depths. She barely noticed as he ruptured her hymen. Fully seated within her, he hugged her tenderly, and viciously, and everything in between as he kissed the nape of her neck.

She gasped at the sensation. "So full... Mmmmm..."

"Are you ok?"

"Oh, Steven. I'm great! I'm so happy to have you inside me. This is so amazing... I was worried about my first time, but I guess I'm so well... prepared... that it didn't hurt. I'm lucky to have you as my first, and I'm really glad I gave my virginity to you. You deserve it," she said, a huge smile on her face.

"My pleasure," he said smugly.

"Dork!" she said jokingly, punching him in the shoulder.

She was suddenly overcome with pleasure, and she belatedly realized that he had pulled out and quickly plunged back inside her warm, wet womb.

"Nnn-gaaaah!" she exclaimed. "Oh my fuck..."

And then he took her.

He filled her, slowly and completely, as if there wasn't even a payoff waiting at the end. Her heart went out to him as he tenderly made love to her, as if she needed another reason to crave his sperm. Give it to me! Give it all to me!

Steven tortured her as he leisurely plowed her tight, virgin pussy. He was clearly no longer in any rush, obviously delighting in the closeness he shared with her, which just made her desire him even more. It's as if he can do no wrong.

Claire settled into his rhythm as he increased his pace. Holding her legs back with her hands underneath her knees, she felt so... complete and... grown up as he began to pound her plump, pristine pussy. I'm a woman now. She shivered all over, realizing that she could fulfill her biological imperative if she stopped taking birth control. I'm meant to lay here and take dick. And he's the one to give it to me. He's so kind to do that.

Steven lifted her legs straight up and put them over his shoulders. He briefly looked at her socked feet next to his face and slammed into her a few times as he held her hips. He moved his hands to the tops of her thighs, then really started nailing Claire hard and fast.

She didn't realize it, but he had pushed the bottom of her thighs down and forward, such that her legs had become significantly closer to her chest. The angle of his cock inside her was now rubbing against her G-spot, and she began moaning nearly continuously as he plunged into her repeatedly, harder, and faster. Manlier.

"Ooooooh... Ooooooooooooooooh... Oooh-oooooooooh!"

Claire stared at him, mouth agape, mind clouded by lust, as Steven had his way with her. Instinctively, her fingers found her clit, and she frigged herself purposefully, but inexpertly, as he slammed his mighty manmeat into her. His heavy balls slapped against her butt as he filled and refilled her hot sexbox.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"

Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Ooooooohhh!"

Slap! Grind. Emptiness. Slap! Grind. Emptiness. Slap slap slap!

"Nnnnnnghh! Aaaaggaaahh! Mmmmph! Ooooooooooooohh!"

The sound of their lovemaking- now simply pure, animalistic rutting- hung in the air, a seemingly more permanent fixture in her bedroom than the paint on the walls. Her moans and the sound of his balls slapping against her were all that could be heard as she anticipated his release inside of her. How she craved his hot, sticky jizz shooting into her womb and against her cervix where it belonged. After feeling him blast into her mouth, she instinctively knew that she needed to feel that in the deepest recesses of her cunt.

And feel it she would.

It was Steven's turn to moan as his climax built.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. Real soon," he said, closing his eyes as he focused on his goal.

"You do have your dick in me, you know," she pouted. "The least you could do is look at some part of me as you cum in my pussy."

"Of course, sorry," he said, opening his eyes to see Claire grinning at him as she grasped a tit with the hand that wasn't stroking her clit, licking and suckling her nipple.

And then he blew.

A throbbing pulsed inside her depths. The throbbing suddenly increased a hundredfold, and then it was like a squirt gun was fired directly at her cervix, filling her insides with a syrupy liquid warmth. Yes! I-

And then she blew.

"-I earned it!" she yelled nonsensically as she came, vaginal walls clamping down on his cock, milking him for all he was worth. His balls emptied into her eager womb as she cried ecstatically. Claire humped back at him and grabbed his butt to help pull him into her.

Steven continued to spurt into her, moaning loud and long, and Claire cooed happily as she extracted every last drop of cum from him. Please don't fall asleep on me like I've heard guys do...

He spread her legs so he could snuggle and kiss her. Claire grinned wildly, stroking his back lovingly as she remained impaled upon his still rigid manhood. She basked in the warm wetness that he so kindly gave her, never feeling so close to another person.

What an amazing day.