Female Incel Gifts Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess you could say that you're... kind of... adorable," he said, blushing fiercely and looking at his feet.

"Uh-huh..."

Setting his food on the coffee table, he said, "Uhh, well, you've got a petite build, which I like."

"Ok, good..." she said, prompting him further.

"I like the clothes you are wearing, and how your shorts sit low on your hips and hug your butt. The way your shirt accentuates your breasts. I'm thinking a lot about what they must look like with your clothes off. Your skin looks so smooth and soft," he said, licking his lips. "Your ears are really cute," he said, smiling for what Claire thought was the first time that day. "Your lips look so full and vibrant, as if they'd like to be kissed thoroughly. You smell really nice, also," he finished, licking his lips as he stared at hers, hungrily.

He groaned and put his hands over his cock, which was tenting his shorts significantly.

"Thank you, that was very nice," she said, smiling demurely. "I think you're attractive as well."

"Really?"

Claire nodded, smiling hard at him and biting her lower lip suggestively.

"Wow, no one has ever said that to me before."

"That's too bad. They're idiots."

"Who?"

"All of them."

He chortled curtly.

Claire looked down at his crotch and her hand on his leg. She didn't know how she could get any closer to his dick and balls without touching them, and she didn't want to come off like a slut that can't keep her pussy in her pants. "What are you thinking about?"

"I, err, well..." he trailed off, and his cock lurched in his shorts.

She raised her eyebrows at him to let him know that she was not abandoning her question.

"It's really not appropriate," he said.

Claire adopted a pouty look and said, "Please?"

"No, it's really bad."

"It can't be that bad. You're an amazing person! Please tell me, won't you?" Claire asked, smiling sweetly at him.

Steven sighed very deeply. "Ok. I'm thinking about what it would be like to... to... to, err..." he paused for a moment, holding his breath, "to be inside you," he finished in a rush, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

Smiling at him, Claire said, "See? That wasn't so hard." She laughed. "Well, that's hard," she said, rubbing his leg, "but what you said wasn't."

"Yeah, I suppose not."

A moment of silence passed, and Claire flashed her eyebrows at him. Are you going to make a move, Steven, or do I have to do this myself? Why is it so fucking hard to seduce you?!

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"About what?"

About what? Are you fucking kidding me?! "About anything, Steven. Anything we've been talking about," she said softly.

"I don't know, I mean, you're so beautiful, and so nice to me, and I don't know why, and your leg is touching mine, and your hand is so close to my... to my... you know, and I'm hurting so much right now..."

"Oh, I'm sorry! Is the ice not helping?"

"It is, it is. It's just, uhh, something else that's hurting."

"What?"

"It's... it's my... down there," he finished lamely.

"What down there?" she asked innocently. Claire knew exactly what he meant, but dammit, she was going to make him say it. There is no fucking way I'm letting this guy leave without draining his balls.

"My... my balls. They're sore and aching. My dick too, it's so hard that it's painful."

"I'm so very sorry about that, Steven, I really am," she said, rubbing his thigh again. "What do you want to do?"

"I, uhh... will you excuse me for a moment? I need to use your bathroom, if that's ok."

"No."

"Huh?"

"No, you may not use my bathroom."

"Wha- What's going on?"

"I asked you a question, and the polite thing to do is answer."

"What's the question again? Sorry, I'm a bit lightheaded at the moment."

"The question, Steven, is what do you want to do?" She squeezed his leg tightly to emphasize the point.

"I..."

"Yeah?"

"I want..."

Claire smiled fondly and nodded. "You want... what?"

"I shouldn't say."

"Don't worry about it. Just tell me what you would say if the world was going to explode in five minutes."

"I- I would say... I would say that I- I want... to have sex with you. There, are you happy? I'm sorry, I should leave..." He tried to stand up, but Claire wasn't having it, and she pushed him back down.

"I really don't think so, Steven," she said, straddling his lap. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

"What?"

"To answer your question, yes, I am happy."

"I don't understand. I'm being rude and disrespectful... I shouldn't have said those things."

"Steven, relax. Everything is ok. I'm not upset with you."

"Really? Why not?"

"Dammit, Steven, I said I think you're attractive. I praised your personality. I bought you lunch and brought you back to my apartment. Why would I be mad at you?" She placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

"I don't know."

"I was actually really angry at you when I first saw you today."

"Oh, because you thought I was kidnapping the girl."

"Right. You know, I was almost abducted when I was fourteen."

"I'm- wow- I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, it was a long time ago. Actually, it's not ok; things like that shouldn't happen, but they do, and they really mess people up. In the five years since then, I've been so angry at men that I've never been on a date. And I'm not attracted to women, so..."

"Wait, so that means..."

Claire nodded sadly. "Yup. We're in the same boat, Steven."

"Wow, but you're so beautiful... That's so sad."

"I could say the same thing about you," she said, leaning in close to his face, ostensibly to examine his busted lip. She scooted herself closer to him, and moved her hands down his chest, resting them on the sides of his ribs.

"Claire, I'm really concerned about... about..."

"What's the matter?" she asked, feigning ignorance, while sexually devious thoughts ran wild in her mind.

"I really need some relief. Please, you need to let me up. Please let me use your bathroom."

She shook her head as she stared at his lips. "I'm not letting you up. You don't need to relieve yourself, Steven."

"Oh, but I really do! Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please let me up!"

Claire huffed. Imitating a game show buzzer, she said, "Nnnnnnnn! Try again."

"Try what again? Please, Claire, I'm in agony!"

"I'd like to help you Steven, I really would."

"Help me? How would you help me?"

"No, that's not how this works," she said testily.

"How does what work? What are you talking about?"

"Dammit, Steven. Sex. I'm talking about sex."

"Sex? But..."

Claire waited patiently and cocked her head to the side.

"But you couldn't... you wouldn't... not with me. You're so ho- you're so hooootttt." He groaned pitifully.

"Fuck it. Just... fuck it."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, I was talking to myself. Ok, Steven, you're not making this easy at all, so I apparently have to just put it out there." She sighed. She gestured with her hands as she struggled to come up with the words to get this guy to have sex with her. Several long moments passed. She sighed, defeated. "You may fuck me, if you want," she said, slapping her hand against her thigh.

"Huh?"

"I want your cum- no- I need your cum."

Steven blinked. "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack. I don't even care if I orgasm. I just want to... offer myself to you."

"Wow," he said, speechless and motionless.

"You will need to make the first move, though. After all, I can't do everything myself, I-"

She was cut off as Steven hungrily attacked her lips with his. Claire responded in kind, laughing and giggling as she ground her crotch against him. He kissed her neck as he felt her up, grabbing her boobs greedily, pawing at them. A thought occurred to her, and she pushed him back against the couch. "Would you like to undress me?" she asked wickedly. Steven nodded dumbly and reached for the hem of her shirt to lift it over her head. Claire raised her arms helpfully as she smiled seductively at him.

"Is this your first time seeing a girl without her shirt on?"

"Yeah," he said breathily.

"It's the first time I've let a boy- err, a man- see me like this."

"You're amazing. I can't believe this."

"Take my bra off," she said, and patiently waited as he figured out how to do it.

"Sweet mother fucking fuck, you're so fucking gorgeous."

Claire giggled delightedly. Steven began groping her bare tits, sometimes tenderly, sometimes roughly, enjoying the exploration of her body and her two perfect handfuls. For her part, Claire didn't object when he was a bit rough with her, but let him know just the same, while adding that she was happy to let him play with her however he wanted, for as long as he liked.

She leaned forward and kissed him sensually as he massaged her melons, eliciting from him moans and groans of pleasure and agony. Right. He's in pain. I'll need to do something about that soon.

"Steven? I'm going to take care of you now." Claire reached for the button of his shorts.

"Claire, there's something I need to tell you..." he said, sounding panicked.

"Sssshhh, let me do this."

She stood up and took his shorts off, revealing a huge bulge in his boxers. Her eyes widened at the sight of it. Claire gulped in nervous anticipation of what she was about to do. She kicked her shoes off and was about to do the same for her shorts when she paused. "Oh, did you want to take these off?"

He was on her in a flash, feeling up her smooth legs and gripping her hips tightly before unzipping her shorts and sliding them down to her feet. Now clad in just her simple white cotton panties and socks, she assertively pushed him back down onto the couch as she put her hair into a ponytail and knelt before him. She took his shoes and socks off, and lightly massaged him from his feet to his upper thighs, enjoying herself immensely. Biting her lower lip, she looked into his anxious eyes as she put her fingers inside the waistband of his boxers. Once again, she examined the absurd object that lay beneath a thin layer of cotton, then stripped him completely.

Claire gasped deeply. "Fucking hell, Steven!"

"Oh, no, they were right!"

"Huh? Who- What?"

"The guys in gym used to always pick on me because of my size. I- I'm sorry."

"Steven, you have nothing to be sorry about. This... this is a nice dick," she said reverently. "I really mean that." She stared at it in wonder. She had nothing to compare it to, but she knew that she'd be enjoying herself, and soon.

Licking her lips hungrily, she looked him in the eyes as she took him in her soft hands.

"Oooh! It's so hot! Well, I'm not going to mess around, ok? I'm just going to suck one out of you really quick so you can get some relief."

"Oh, yes, oh, please yes, please..." he groaned pitifully.

"I've never done this before, so let me know what feels good and what doesn't." Her eyes rolled back in her head at the thought of taking a cock in her mouth. "Oh, my sweet cock," she muttered as she tightened her grip on him, unaware that she was even speaking. "You are mine," she said, eyelids fluttering. "All mine..." Meanwhile, her swollen clit throbbed wildly.

At 19 years old, Claire hadn't yet had sex, as she had already mentioned. What she hadn't said was that she rarely masturbated because she simply didn't need to. She had already come to terms with the fact that she was never going to have sex. As hard as it was, she had long ago learned to ignore her sexual cravings that she was certain that she would never be able to fulfill. Because she wasn't attracted to girls, and hated men, she didn't have anything to masturbate to. As such, she had a lot of pent-up sexual energy, even for a virgin, and once her mind and body realized that she was actually going to have sex, all those buried cravings came rushing to the surface.

Grinning from ear to ear, she licked him from base to tip. Her hips wiggled of their own accord, eager to accept his length. Eyes wild with lust, Claire kissed and rubbed his cock against her face, sometimes licking up his shaft. She enjoyed herself as she played with him, much as a guy would enjoy playing with a girl's fun parts. She licked and stroked and kissed her newfound reason for living: Steven's glorious cock. Oh, but his balls were large as well, and the thought of how much sperm they would soon release into her willing mouth caused her eyelids to flutter. She gently fondled his balls, feeling powerful at holding such a vulnerable part of his body. Compelled to take his balls into her mouth and delicately suck on them, Claire realized that she was probably enjoying herself more than he was. She had promised to relieve him quickly, and he had earned it, so she would happily do that for him by focusing on extracting his semen from his impressive sack.

But first, she simply had to take him into her mouth as far as she could, so that's just what she did. With a mouthful of his wonderful manmeat, she sighed contentedly with her lips wrapped around him, happy to just be able to provide a warm hole for him whenever he needed one as she rested with his cock almost at the entrance to her esophagus. Her fingers autonomously stroked his scrotum delicately, and he moaned delightfully in response. Oh, right. I'm supposed to be doing this for him.

Swirling her tongue lovingly around his cock, he moaned again, much more breathlessly this time. He seemed to like it when she licked the head of his dick, so she obliged him by doing it more. Predictably, it wasn't long before he was ready to pop.

"Claire, I- I'm going to-"

Yes! Do it! "Mmm-mmmm!" she moaned on his meat, locking her lips on his cock and her eyes on his, as she took him further into her mouth and cradled his balls fondly, squeezing them lightly as he throbbed in the back of her mouth. This is it! Claire anxiously awaited her treat as she did whatever came naturally to her, trying her best to milk his spectacular set of balls.

"Aaahh! I- oh! Here it comes, oh fuuuuccckk!" he exclaimed as he unconsciously placed his hands on her head and a powerful blast struck her in the back of the throat. She moaned loudly and lovingly as her hips bucked wildly, swallowing his seed that she so rightfully earned. Blast after blast erupted into her mouth, and she eagerly received his gift, occasionally gagging when his seed threatened to go down her windpipe. She'd happily accept whatever he wanted to give to her or do to her. Anything. Everything. Claire continued swallowing as he somewhat forcefully slammed her head up and down a few times on his rigid length, causing her to gag when he struck her esophagus, but she still took a moment to savor his flavor before swallowing it down so another burst of cum could flood her hot mouth. Squealing excitedly at the amount of cum he was giving her, and his assertiveness, she offered her assistance as she stroked him off into her mouth while her tongue lapped at his dick passionately. They moaned together as his orgasm subsided, his cock still twitching in her mouth, bathed by her warm tongue and soft lips, and a final spurt shot onto her tongue caused her to coo happily. Removing him from her mouth, Claire lovingly licked him up and down, kissing and smooching his massive member, anxiously awaiting to see what he was going to do with it.

Steven's head fell back against the couch cushion. "Claire... wow... That was incredible. Thank you so much."

Claire giggled delightedly. "No, thank you! That was so wonderful that I can't even describe it."

"So... there's nothing wrong with my dick?" he asked anxiously.

Laughing, she said, "No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your dick. I like it a lot, actually," she clarified, before licking him from base to tip and giving the head a kiss.

"Huh. The guys always said that no woman would ever want me because they'd be afraid of my size. I guess they were just... jealous, or something?"

Fucking bullies. "Probably. I fucking love your dick. So, what are you going to do with it?" she asked seductively as she continued to lick and stroke his cock, earning a saucy look in return.

He patted the top of his thigh. Claire immediately sat on his lap. I'm so glad he's coming out of his shell. She patiently waited for him to ravage her, but he didn't.

Instead, he cupped her soft, plump cheeks of her face in his hands. He swept a few strands of her dirty blond hair out of her eyes and behind her small, round ears. Staring into her bright blue eyes, he said, "Wow, you are so beautiful."

Claire tee-heed, incredibly aroused, pounding her fists lightly into his chest as she squirmed about on his lap, rubbing her legs together. "Steven, please, what are you doing? I'm ready." She looked down at her underwear and saw her labia, visible from her juices.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I'm very lubricated."

"Lubricated?"

"I'm wet. For you."

"What do you mean?"

Claire looked at him oddly. Maybe he doesn't understand that pussies get wet. "When a woman gets excited sexually, she produces a natural lubricant to help the penis slide in and out of her," she explained, and then she shivered wildly at the thought. I'm about to take my first cock! And maybe, if I'm lucky, it'll also be the last! First, last, and only. Ahhhh.

"Oh." A second or two passed, then he groaned and shuddered as well, realizing he'd soon be sliding his cock in and out of her virgin pussy. "Wow, that sounds like it would be amazing."

Anticipating some kissing, Claire took a sip of her drink so he wouldn't taste his own cum. "My pussy has my little panties soaked," she teased. "Can't you feel that on your leg?"

"Yeah. I was wondering about that."

"All those juices are for you, Steven. I made them just for you. I made them to help you fit your big cock into my tiny little pussy. You wouldn't want my juices to go to waste, would you? Doesn't the thought of stroking in and out of my hot virgin pussy sound enticing? Do you want to know what you have to do to get it?"

"Yeah."

"Easy. Just do whatever you want to me. Use me for your pleasure," she said, running her hands over his chest and shoulders. "Please? Would you do that for me?" she asked with a pouty look on her face. "I want to feel your cum inside me."

"Won't you get pregnant?"

"I take birth control because it helps with menstrual cramps," she explained. She smiled wide. "I'm so glad I do, because I really need it- I need your cock in me, to fill me up. I need to feel you explode inside of me and drown my womb with your cum. When you came in my mouth, I swear, it did something to me. It... activated me and my... need... for dick... for your dick." She blanked out for a moment, her lust consuming her as she imagined bathing in a tub full of his warm jizz. "Fuck! I'm so fucking... cock drunk... what the fuck is wrong with me?"

Steven was getting really worked up at her words, and he kissed her neck and fondled her boobs as she continued speaking.

"Oh! Fuck! Your dick is so amazing! I want you to take that giant sausage you have there and thrust it up into me, again and again. Really give it to me! Pound my fucking pussy." she hissed. "Fucking drain those balls into me. Fill my vagina with cum, and I'll get a cork and stop it up so it never escapes."

His hips jerked upwards on their own several times.

In a girly, high-pitched voice, she asked, "Do you want to be inside me? Do you want to take my virginity, and spew everything you've got into my sweet little pussy?"