Female is Fingered to Orgasm

Story Info
Female is fingered in the kitchen, but who is doing it?
1.1k words
4.52
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been desperate to masturbate since I had woken up that morning. Due to all the family staying for the week I was sharing my room and was delighted when they all went out for a walk together. I was standing at the kitchen sink finishing tidying up and couldn't resist slipping my hand down into my knickers. I should have gone to my room but enjoyed playing with myself looking out of the window as people passed by. Very quickly my pussy warmed up and there was no way I was going to stop long enough to move upstairs. Instead I slipped my knickers down and off my feet to give me better access to my fast lubricating pussy and expanding clit. Standing up had always been my favorite position to cum in.

I was indulging myself as it had been so long since my last orgasm and the anticipation was huge. At times my eyes lost focus on the people passing only twenty feet away from where I stood, adding to my sense of being a little naughty. I reluctantly started to think that I should bring myself when I sensed that I was not alone in the room. I stopped for a moment to listen before dismissing the thought. It was only seconds after my fingers found their target that my hand was eased aside and replaced.

I was stunned and in my panic I froze. For some reason I did not do the obvious things of identifying the person, protesting or removing the hand from my pussy. What I did do was to open my legs slightly and grab hold of the kitchen unit in front of me. I am not sure whether I only thought or whether I actual very quietly uttered a "no". Either way it was no type of protest more an acceptance.

The hand was gentle in its exploration, with its owner clearly being no novice. There was no urgency only an acceptance by both parties that this would only end in one way. Having not turned immediately to identify who it was it also seemed to be accepted by both of us that I would not now do so. The feelings generated between my legs were exquisite but I don't know what was being done. It was quite enough just to relax and enjoy it.

The build up to my orgasms are almost always the same. At some stage I realize nothing on the planet will stop me cumming within a couple of seconds. It is like taking those last steep steps up to the hidden summit before collapsing into helpless uncontrollable ecstasy. This was not like that it was more like walking up a gentle slope. It was inevitable that the top of the hill would be reached but it might be minutes away. I have no idea how long I climbed that glorious slope. Just as I felt I might be there a finger from the other hand just touched the very center of the dark crinkled skin of my anus.

My orgasm arrived so gently I wasn't sure it had. No violent contractions just waves washing right through my body. My usually uncontrollable hips remained still as the waves rolled a little more strongly. It took some time before it struck me that this orgasm was rolling on and on like none before. It felt like minutes before the gentlest of orgasms finished washing through my grateful body. The hand on my pussy was held still for some time before it was removed. I was conscious of some movement behind me that calmed down when the finger that had been touching my anus was gently pushed a couple of inches inside. The movement must have been it being lubricated by oil as it entered very smoothly.

No partner had ever put anything into my bottom but this felt unthreatening and almost calming. When it started to gently fuck me calming turned to arousing. Usually once I have had an orgasm my clit is so sensitive that I have little interest in being aroused further. This felt very similar to being fingered or even fucked in the pussy but my erect clit was left well alone. It wasn't long before I found myself pushing back against the finger ensuring it penetrated further. I was gutted when soon after the finger was gently removed. I wanted to scream for it to be put back. It didn't take long before a hand gently pushed on my back to indicate I should bend at the waist. I stepped back from the sink while still holding on to it and without instruction opened my legs wider.

What slide into my bottom now was bigger but went in smoothly and without discomfort. I soon identified it as a thumb and this soon started to move in and out. With the fingers pointing down the ball of the thumb felt like it was caressing the inside of my pussy. Having matched the rhythm that my hips quickly found, the thumb was now joined by the fingers of the same hand finding my pussy and more devastatingly my hard clit.

It was nearly too much but I just managed to ride out the oversensitivity until the stimulation felt extraordinary. I had felt a certain amount of control until this point, now I lost it. I felt a hand on my back steading me so that the other hand could remain active. The violence of my body's reaction had threatened to dislodge the hand that was causing the carnage between my legs. I am not sure how much it was the hand moving or me pushing back onto it but either way I felt I was being fucked like never before. The orgasm struck with force and violence and my hips went into overdrive. As quickly as it had struck, after half a dozen violent spasms, it was gone.

I found myself clinging onto the sink with barely the strength to stand up. My body took some time before I could think straight and contemplate thanking my unknown friend. It was completely silent as I turned to see an empty kitchen. It was now that I heard the family returning down the drive. I panicked as I surveyed the room for evidence of what had just happened. The only indication was an open bottle or extra virgin olive oil and some drops of it on the floor. As I went to greet the family I suddenly remembered my knickers that I had discarded so long ago. In my panicked state I never did find them.

As the family stepped through the front door I accounted for each one so as to identify who it was that had given me the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. All eleven stepped through that door.

I never did identify who had made love to me that morning.