All Comments on 'Female Marine Cheats with Afghan'

by Jackb120

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So why wasn't it a white marine fucking an Afghan woman? In most of these foolish IR stories the woman is always white. Does IR not flow in the other direction as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, the very idea of an afghan man with a big cock (or anything other than a tiny little, dirty, unwashed dick, is just laughable. I've been there, and they simply do not exist.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Yuck!! Just plain yuck. Ian should run like a thief in the night, as far away from Sarah as possible. 1* is far too generous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very funny reading the comments from whining kids that too after post nut clarity!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hate to break it to this dumb bitch but he is still going to know its not his. One, when the baby pops out after only 6 months, he is going to know she got knocked up while she was away. And the child isnt going to be white, so he is going to realize anyway. Pretty dumb for this chick to think she could just get knocked up and now one would realize.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a Very good and well written story, some of the negative comments are probably driven by jealousy or by fear that a wife, fiancee, or girl friend might have an unknown past of a sexual nature.

It didn't take much for Sarah to mistrust Ian and seek revenge. She had withstood temptation for 6 months and was angry.

The story presented Sarah's friend's account of Ian showing the ring to the blonde in a realistic and believable way. I fell for the ruse and assumed his guilt. (I intended to comment that the story would be improved if it was later learned that the blonde was the wife or sister of Ian's buddy and that Ian was showing the ring wanting reassurance that he had made a good choice for Sarah. Having her be his own sister was better.).

As for the pregnancy, the timing might let her pull off the deception. Story stated her missed period was 3 days overdue. So she was impregnated only about 12 - 18 days before Sarah and Ian began burning up the sheets. Sarah is considered to be 6 months pregnant at her wedding so if the pregnancy lasted exactly 9 months, the baby would arrive 14 days early if it was Ian's. That is Well within the leeway for the length of a pregnancy.

As for the baby's skin tone, the story described the baby as only slightly darker than Sarah. That is reasonable. Afghans are not black Africans. If travelogues from the 1970's are viewed, the college girls in those videos are no darker than a girl from Greece or Italy. Then Sarah made a big deal out of saying the baby boy looked like Ian as to its features. She probably talked about its chin, nose, ears, forehead, etc. and everyone would see the similarity - even if it wasn't there. It should be noted that the mother's family AWAYS says a baby has appearance features of the husband. That is because prior to DNA testing, there was no absolute way to determine paternity. Blood tests could sometimes prove someone wasn't the father but blood could not prove an individual was the father. No reason was suggested for Ian to seek DNA testing. He loved Sarah and she loved him. It is unlikely he would suspect her of cheating.

The only question remaining was whether Sarah can be trusted in the future, since she had experienced Amir's big cock. She can be trusted as much as any other woman who is not a virgin when she married. Consider that if a woman has 5 partners (including her future husband) before she married, and if the husband is average sized as Ian was portrayed, then the statistical odds are that 2 of her other 4 partners would have been larger than her husband. In modern America, it is not unreasonable to assume a 22 year old bride had 4 sexual partners before her husband.

It was a good story with a unique setting. My congratulations to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cheating is different. Sucking out money from another man for your bastard deserves Iranian justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous