Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
A shy girl with a masturbation addiction has lots of firsts.
12.7k words
4.86
11.2k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female Masturbation Addiction

by Vanessa Evans

Part 3

The man led me to an office where I saw 4 other girls waiting. When the man brought another girl in he gave us all a cheap T-shirt and told us to put them on. No one seemed to notice, not even the man who watched us, that I got total naked before putting mine on but I did notice that all the other girls had knickers on, but not bras. Then the man gave us all a number, fortunately, I was furthest away from him and he gave me the number 6 then he told us that he'd come and get us all in about 5 minutes.

That was the cue for one of the girls to pick-up a pair of scissors from the desk and to start putting cuts all around the neck and arm holes in her T-shirt. Soon the scissors were being passed to me and I did the same, wondering why I hadn't thought of doing that.

Then we were all led out to the little stage and lined up against the back wall. By that time the tingling in my nipples and clit were so strong that I thought that I might just cum whilst standing there, and my gawd I needed to cum.

My brain got distracted as the MC guy called for girl 1 and she walked to the front of the stage where a different guy emptied a bucket of water over her chest making the T-shirt cling to every curve of her front. The cheering from the crowd got louder and so did the music. The girl started dancing and running her hand up and down her body and teasing lifting her T-shirt to flash her knickers to the crowd.

This was repeated for girls 2 -- 5 and then it was my turn. Nervously, and very close to the point of no return, I put a huge grin on my face, and sashayed over to the guy holding the bucket of water. It was cold but not cold enough to dampen my arousal and I sashayed to the front of the stage and pulled on my nipples through the T-shirt. Then the music started.

I danced, remembering all the moves that the other girls had done that I liked, and those that I'd seen on the videos. We'd been told to keep the T-shirts on for the seconds round, and a few of the other girls had ripped theirs a bit so that they could flash their tits, but I ripped mine much lower and both my tits were on display as I started ripping the T-shirt from the hem up. In doing so I was flashing my bare pussy which, judging by the shouting and cheering, the crowd liked.

Just as I thought the music track was about to end I pulled the hem of the T-shirt up to my waist where it stayed due to it being all wet.

I walked back to the line of girls with my tits, butt and pussy on display.

Round 2 started and this time the girls went further, ripping their T-shirts right off and a couple of them teased pulling their knickers down but they always pulled them back up again, but I wanted more, when I was called forward I ripped the T-shirt right off and threw it into the crowd. I danced as seductively as I could, playing with my nipples and clit for a couple of seconds as my hands went near them.

About halfway through the track I dropped to my very spread knees, leant back and supported myself with my left hand on the stage and pretended to hump an invisible guy who I pretended was fucking me, if only the audience knew. Then as the end of the track approached my right hand went to my clit and rubbed like hell.

I orgasmed in seconds but I some how managed to keep humping the invisible guy, and finger fucking myself at the same time.

When I got my wits about me again I was impressed by the very loud cheering but something was different. Then I realised that the music had stopped and I wondered how long ago. I got to my feet and walked back to the line of girls and saw a couple of what looked like shocked expressions.

The MC guy brought the microphone to his mouth and said,

"Wow, I never expected that, was that cool or what guys?"

The audience was in uproar and I was smiling. I'd achieved something that I'd dreamt about for a long time, cumming, whilst totally naked, in front of a whole load of horny guys.

But wait, there was more. The MC guy asked each girl in turn to step to the front and asked everyone to cheer for her. When it came to my turn I sashayed to the front with one arm in the air then I started gyrating my hips before I did something that I hadn't planned, I leant back and kept going until my hands touched the floor behind me, thus giving the audience a great view of my spread pussy. After around 4 or 5 seconds I put all my weight on my arms and lifted my legs up into a handstand and spread my legs so that they were parallel with the ground. I only stayed like that for a few seconds before getting to my feet.

As soon as I did I heard the cheering still going on and the MC guy walked over to me and declared me the winner.

As I stood there, still totally naked and looking out on the still cheering crowd I was really proud of myself, I hadn't done that move since I last did gymnastics and I doubted that I would have attempted it if I had been totally sober and high on the adrenalin of the occasion.

When the cheering finally died down the MC guy gave me a bottle of champagne and an envelope with some money in it. I thanked him then turned my back to the audience, spread my legs, leant forwards and twerked my butt for a few seconds then sashayed off.

When I got back to where I'd left my clothes there was only 1 other girl there and she was about to leave. She congratulated me but the tone of her voice told me that she wasn't happy to have lost.

I decided to surprise the 3 guys, and just picked up my top and skirt and headed back to the bar to find them. I really enjoyed walking through all the drinking guys totally naked and I even enjoyed the comments and wandering hands, so much so that when I saw the 3 guys I went in a different direction so that I had a longer way to get to them.

"That was fucking awesome Emma." Owen said when he saw me.

Jackson and Mason gave me similar compliments. Mason asking me when I was going to put my clothes on.

"Not that it makes much difference but I'll put them on when we leave, unless the management here complain."

"They'd be complete idiots if they did." Jackson said.

They didn't and we talked for quite a while before I did put my clothes on and we moved on. As we walked I told them that I'd loved entering the competition but I didn't think that it was well organised.

"I thought that you said that you'd never entered a wet T-shirt competition before Emma?" Owen asked.

"I haven't, but I've watched a few on the internet."

"Like watching girls strip do you Emma?" Owen asked.

"I like watching what they do, how they dance, how they tease the men. I've got to learn from somewhere."

"Well you learnt good Emma," Owen said, "you were definitely the best back there."

"Thanks Owen, keep the compliments coming and I might just let you in my knickers later. Oops, I'm not wearing any, I guess that there's nothing to stop you now."

"Is that a promise Emma?" Owen asked.

"Maybe."

We went to one more bar where the guys got me another large beer and again I didn't drink all of it, topping-up the other's glasses when they got low. Happily I wasn't drunk, but I was a bit happy.

In that third bar we had to stand at the bar and to be honest, I didn't enjoy it much and I was happy when the guys decided that they'd had enough and were heading back to the hotel.

As we walked back I decided that I was a bit nervous. My nipples and clit were hard and tingling but my pussy didn't feel that wet. Then I realised that walking around outside in that hot, dry air would be drying it all the time.

As we were getting near to where we had to turn off the main street I called to the guys to stop. When they did and were looking at me to find out why I'd wanted to stop I said,

"I want to go the rest of the way back naked."

"Go on then, strip." Mason said.

In the middle of the busy main street I got naked and handed my skirt and top to Owen. As we walked on with a handful of people noticing me and watching me, I said,

"I always wanted to do this, a bit like the walk of shame but before the fun part."

That got a little laugh from the 3 guys and we walked the rest of the way without incident.

At the hotel we walked right on in with the middle-aged guy on reception only giving us a cursory glance which made me wonder if naked girls often walked into the hotel at night, and if I could do it again, on my own?

Outside our rooms I asked Owen for my purse and clothes, then as I was opening my door I said,

"Well guys, do you want me one at a time or all together?"

All 3 guys moved to follow me into my room.

I put all the lights on and opened all the balcony curtains to get as much light into the room as I could, then went to one of the drawers and got out my GoPro and mini tripod. As I was setting it up Mason looked into the drawer that I'd left open and said,

"Quite a collection of toys you've got here Emma."

"When there's no guys around a girl has to do something to satisfy her needs." I replied.

"Hey guys, look at this." Mason said.

I turned and saw that he was holding one of my butt plugs, the one with the long, pink, fox tail.

"Wow Emma," Owen said, "you've got to come out with us one night wearing that, it would be great for the fancy dress pub crawl."

"And you could wear these as well." Jackson said as he held up my cuffs and collar.

"Yeah, okay, I'll do that, but right now..........."

"So you're going to video us fucking you Emma?" Owen asked.

"Yeah, you don't mind do you?"

"Hell no, just so long as you send us a copy." Owen replied.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, "but right now, I need your cocks."

That last bit I said as I got onto the bed and lay spread-eagle sideways on it. I looked up at the 3 guys and I'll admit that I was a bit nervous and I guess that I'd have been more nervous if I hadn't of had some alcohol but I definitely wasn't drunk. What I definitely was, was aroused. My nipples were so hard and tingling that they were almost painful, and it was the same for my clit. The tingling in my whole groin area was as strong as it had ever been.

I knew that if those guys didn't touch me soon I'd just cum without them.

Thankfully, Owen was standing at my feet and he reached out and started sliding his finger up and down my slit. I moaned as I watched Jackson and Mason drop their shorts and I saw their hard cocks spring free. As they moved to either side of me I reached up and put my hands round the cocks.

I sighed and started cumming.

Owen kept going and Mason and Jackson just watched, probably hoping that my muscle contractions didn't include my hands. They didn't and when I started to think straight again I looked up at Mason and Jackson and saw Mason move his head towards my tits and then Jackson moved so that his cock was right in front of my face.

"Here goes, another first." I thought as my mouth opened and Jackson's cock slid inside.

Oh my gawd, that feeling of that warm cock in my mouth was wonderful and I really cursed myself for not finding a way of being able to do it before. I quickly put into practise what I had read on the internet and was loving every second.

Then I gasped and almost bit down on Jackson's cock. Something much bigger than fingers or anything that had been inside my vagina was entering me. The 2 other cocks got neglected for a few seconds as I started to feel the unbelievable pleasure that was coming from my hole.

Deeper and deeper Owen's cock slowly went inside me, each time withdrawing a little before going further inside me. If I could have screamed with pleasure I would have. Momentarily I cursed myself for not having found a way to have been fucked a million times before.

I felt my hips rising to try to get that cock deeper. Then it started withdrawing and I hoped that that wasn't it. My worst fears were unfounded as Owen thrust his cock back inside me and I felt his hairy pubic bone smash against my bald one.

That first thrust was enough to make me cum again, and thankfully, Owen thrust into me over and over. Owen was still pounding my pussy when I started to come down from my high and I started to become aware of Jackson's cock in my mouth, and my throat. Thankfully, Jackson knew how to let me breath and I realised that his balls were banging against my face each time that he thrust into my mouth and throat.

With 2 cocks fucking me I suddenly remembered Mason and my senses told my brain that my hand was wanking his cock.

Then it started to happen, first I felt Owen tense up and the end of his cock felt like it was growing before it stopped moving and I felt a warm gush of his cum deep inside me. Next it was Jackson who stopped going in and out and my throat felt a warm rush of liquid going down to my stomach, and about a minute later Mason's cock started jerking and I felt blobs of his cum land on my tits.

My spare hand, which had had some of Mason's cum land on it because I was pulling on my nipple, started to rub the cum all over my tits. I'd read somewhere that sperm rubbed onto tits made them grow but I didn't believe it, nor did I want my tits to get any bigger..

Finally, the 3 guys sat on the bed next to where they had been stood and I just lay there, still spread-eagle. After a couple of minutes Jackson said,

"Round 2 guys?"

"How many rounds is there in this game?" I asked, "there better be double figures."

"We'll do our best Emma, you sure do know how to please a guy. How about doggy then one of us can have a bit of a rest before the next round."

I nearly asked if I got any rest but I didn't want any, at that moment I was convinced that I could fuck non-stop for the rest of my life.

As I was getting into the doggy position I wondered if I should tell them that I'd just had 3 more firsts, but I didn't because another cock was rapidly approaching my face.

For the next goodness knows how long, the guys took it in turns rotating round my face, my pussy and resting whilst I was having almost non-stop pleasure. I lost count of the number of times that I orgasmed, or loads of cum that went down my throat or filled my pussy, and it was only when the guys decided that they couldn't get it up any more that my first fuck, my first hand job, my first gang-bang and my first blowjobs came to an end and I realised that I was totally knackered.

"Wow guys," I said, "that was one hell of a session, do you do that to all the girls that you meet?"

"Given half a chance, yes." Mason replied,

"Are you okay Emma?" Owen asked.

"Living the dream, literally." I replied, then added, "I'm all sweaty and need a shower, you guys can let yourself out can't you?"

They all said that they could and I got up stopped the GoPro recording and walked to the shower thinking 2 things. Firstly that I was happy that I'd brought a handful of microSD cards with me, and secondly that my pussy was sore. That didn't really surprise me because it had been stretched by 3 different cocks at least twice each.

The shower felt great and after I'd dried myself I flopped onto my bed and was out like a light.

*****

I woke up just as the sun was starting to rise. The air was much fresher and it looked like it was going to be another glorious day. I put my hand on my pussy and moved it about a bit expecting it to be quite sore but it wasn't. I smiled to myself and got off my bed then swapped the microSD card in my GoPro, put it on charge and then went onto the balcony to enjoy the sun coming up, the fresh air and the peace and the quiet.

Just after I'd sat down and put my feet up on the railings I heard a male voice say,

"Morning sexy."

I turned and saw Owen sat on a chair on his balcony.

"And a good morning to you too Owen, the other 2 still asleep?"

"Yeah, lazy sods, they're missing the best part of the day."

"True, but last night's bit of fun must be up there somewhere."

"Very true, are you okay with what happened last night Emma?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be, I invited the 3 of you into my room and told you to fuck me. Hey, did you eat my pussy last night, I got a bit distracted by their 2 cocks."

"No I didn't, do you want me to eat you now?"

I thought for a few seconds then replied,

"Yes, but just you, I don't want it to turn into another gang-bang, well not this early in the morning."

As Owen was climbing over the dividing railing he said,

"So you'd like it to happen again then Emma?"

"Of course, it was wonderful, but I would like to fuck normally, just one-on-one occasionally."

"I think that I could help you with that little problem Emma, just give me a shout whenever you want."

"I'm not going to shout right now Owen, I might wake up Jackson and Mason."

"Get on the bed and spread those legs girl, I'm going to eat you out, chew on that succulent clit and then fuck your brains out."

I giggled a bit then gasped as Owen's tongue ran up my spread pussy.

"And another first." I thought in amongst my other thoughts about how amazing it is getting eaten out and having your clit chewed.

My addiction got fed for the first time that day in less than a couple of minutes but Owen kept going until I'd cum again. Then he got up, smiled at me then lifted my legs up and moved them right back so that I could hold them with my toes touching the bed.

Owen looked at my very exposed pussy as he dropped his boxers then he held his cock and aimed it at my hole before moving in and thrusting it down into me. I let out a long sigh as I revelled in that glorious feeling of having a cock inside me.

Owen savoured that feeling for a few seconds before he started properly fucking me, and oh, what a fuck. Owen started out slowly then he slowly increased his pace until the little grunts that I was giving each time that the end of his cock hit my cervix, turned into one long groan.

But that didn't last long because we both orgasmed within a minute or so. With both of us sated, Owen rolled off me and I let go of my legs, them falling to the bed, and we just lay there in post coital bliss for a couple of minutes before we heard a noise from Owen's room.

"That was amazing," I said, "can you do that to me every morning?"

"What if you are asleep when I climb over the balcony?"

"Still do it to me, I can't imagine a better way to wake up and I'll leave the balcony door open every night."

"Deal."

Owen got up, put his boxers back on then went and climbed over the railings again and I just lay there for a few minutes thinking about how wonderful life is, then I went and did my bathroom thing before getting myself organised for the day.

Whilst in the shower I smiled as I realised that I'd had another first, a one-on-one fuck.

My toy drawer was still slightly open and as I went to close it I changed my mind and got out my butt plug, the one with the fake purple diamond, my egg vibrator and the tube of lube. Two minutes later both were in their intended place and I started to think about what to wear. As I was going through my clothes I came across the man's string vest, the one with million of holes big enough to put my index finger through. I put it on and was pleased that it's length was how I remembered it in Bethany's shop, just long enough to cover my slit and 90% of my butt cheeks.

I checked my front and back in the mirror and was pleased that I could see the purple end of the butt plug and my slit. My nipples didn't need any checking, they'd already found their way through a couple of holes and were doing me proud.

Again there was only a handful of people in the restaurant and the coffee waiter was the only person to get a look at my tits. That didn't bother me as it wouldn't be long before I would be walking along the streets to the bus station wearing only that vest.

When I was getting ready to go out for the day I toyed with the idea of putting the vest in my bag and leaving the hotel naked but I chickened out, but I did get an unexpected pleasure, as I was leaving the hotel a coach was outside and around a dozen people were getting off and getting their luggage. I stood outside the door until they had all passed me to go into the hotel. Through my sunglasses I saw 3 of the men have a good look at me and my pussy and nipples started tingling.