Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theo, Ben, your new neighbours, remember?"

"Oh yes, I'm surprised that you remembered me." I replied.

"Are you joking, how could we forget that pu.... err body. Well would you like us to rub that sunblock on you?"

My brain suddenly imagined those 2 guys rubbing their hands all over pussy and tits and I felt a little wet rush and lots of tingling, all in the right places.

"Okay then guys, thank you. Back first?"

"Sure." Ben replied.

They started, one on each side of me, and when they got down to my butt they had no hesitation about rubbing my butt so I spread my legs further apart and moaned a little. The sides of hands touched my pussy occasionally causing me to moan each time.

My back covered, the 2 guys stood up and Theo said,

"There you go Emma, all done."

"Err, thanks guys, do you want to do my front as well?" I said as I turned over and spread my legs.

Neither said anything but Ben picked up my sunblock bottle and soon they were rubbing the cream all over my arms and legs, each of them going right up to the top of my legs and lightly touching my pussy again eliciting more moans and causing my arousal level to rise even further.

As they finished my arms and legs there was a moment of hesitation where I thought that I might just have to say something but I felt a blob of sunblock land on each tit and I smiled thinking,

"Here we go guys, do your best."

They did, and it was more like what I imagined a massage would be like. I made a mental note to see about getting a proper massage sometime as 4 hands rubbed the sunblock all over my chest and paying particular attention to my small tits.

After more moans the 2 guys moved down and I'm sure that they were teasing me by rubbing all around my pussy but avoiding touching it. I opened my eyes and looked up at Ben and Theo and was about to say,

"Just fucking rub it on my pussy guys will you?"

When I saw Ben nod his head, Theo smiled and I felt hands on my inner thighs that slid up and rubbed either side of my pussy.

I moaned again as one hand found my clit and the other my hole. That hand started finger fucking me whilst the other set of fingers played with my clit.

I was in heaven and minutes later I said,

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

I did, my body going rigid and rising up for a couple of seconds then collapsing down as I remembered that I had to breathe.

I noted that the hands left me whilst I was up there, but as I came down from my high the hands returned and started working on me again.

Minutes later I was up there again and when the waves started to recede I opened my eyes and saw more than 2 sets of eyes looking down on me.

A girl who had come over to see what was causing my moaning said,

"Someone's a lucky girl." Before turning and walking away, then Ben asked,

"Do you want more Emma?"

"Not right now, but can I take a rain check please?"

"Sure," Ben replied, "we can do that all day if you want, can't we Theo?"

"We certainly can, anytime that you want Emma."

"I might just take you up on that Theo." I replied as I closed my eyes and felt the warm sun on my pussy.

The guys took the hint and walked away with me thinking about how lucky I was now that I was finally able to comfortably talk to guys, and get them to do what I wanted them to do. I had a little laugh to myself as I thought that some people would call me a manipulative bitch, a slut, or worse, but I didn't care, I was enjoying myself and there was no one around to criticise or judge me.

I put my sunglasses on and did some people watching for a while and enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my body, particularly my pussy. I looked down at my pussy and inner thighs and was pleased that they were getting darker like the rest of my body was.

Later I went for a swim to cool down before going to my room. I got a surprised look from a girl in the lobby, and a smile from the guy that she was with. I smiled back and continued to the stairs.

By the time I'd done my bathroom thing the sun was starting to go down so I sat on a chair on my balcony deciding what I was going to do that night. In a way I was disappointed that none of the guys in the rooms either side of me appeared to be there. I guessed that the trio were out trying to find another girl to gang-bang. The duo, well I had no idea at all as to what they were up to. For a split second my brain got an image of all 5 of them gang-banging me and I had a little chuckle to myself.