Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sod the unpacking, it can wait." Theo said.

"See you around guys." I said as they went inside and I continued where I'd left off, thinking,

"Two more guys to provide me with an audience, hey, I talked with them quite easily, I might just be getting over my shyness."

I rubbed one out then just lay there until the sun went down then went inside wondering if the 3 guys from the other side would be back before I went out to get something to eat. Maybe I'd have to pay for my own food and drink that night.

I chose to wear one of my new chiffon scarves tied at my left hip, and a halter top that is so short that when I tie it right it only just covers my nipples which have a tendency to wobble up and down a little if I jump up and down causing my nipples to escape below the top and provide the hem of the top with 2 pegs to keep the top above my nipples leaving all my under-boobs and my nipples exposed.

I thought about putting my butt plug back in but decided that my butt hole had been stretched enough for one day, there'd be plenty of other days to wear it. Instead I decided to wear my Lush vibrator with the Sound function activated. I wanted to see if all the loud music from the bars would activate it. Also, I wanted to see if the antenna hanging down from my pussy would attract more attention.

In a way I was a little disappointed that the 3 guys didn't reappear before I went out but I just knew that I'd get plenty of material to help me feed my addiction. For starters, as I went down the stairs I twisted the scarf round so that the knot was over my pubis, the 2 short ends tucked away so that my slit was clearly visible.

I got something to eat at the McDonald's, the one that has high stools on the inside of the huge windows with a shelf to put your food on. I sat on a stool looking out at all the young people walking by and with my knees wide apart. Anyone who cared to look would have been able to see all of my pussy but I only saw one drunk guy staring at me.

Moving on, I went for a walk along the main drag, memorising where the bars were that had wet T-shirt competitions and the mechanical bull. I also got a good idea of the level of music that was needed to get the Lush to burst into life and I was pleased that the level wasn't too high.

Talking of the Lush, I was disappointed that the antenna and my visible slit and nipples weren't attracting very much attention. So far I'd only spotted 2 guys and 1 girl doing a double take.

I went into the bar with the mechanical bull, got myself a drink and watched the people either making a fool of themselves, or, the girls in particular, exposing their tits, butts and pussies as the bull's controller managed to control it just right so that the girl exposed as much and he could get her clothes to, and for as long as he dared. As I was watching, in between getting hit upon a couple of times, I tried to work out which of my clothes would be best to wear so that I'd end up totally naked on the bull.

The music in that bar was quite loud and my Lush was going crazy inside me and it made me cum as I stood watching one girl come flying off the bull quite close to me and revealing to the people near me that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Definitely going to have a go at that." I thought as I regretted, and didn't regret, wearing the Lush and not having a bag that was big enough to take the Lush.

Moving on, I came across a bar advertising wet T-shirt competitions so I decided to go in and watch one, see if I could learn anything.

After getting myself a drink I went and stood where I thought that I could get a reasonable view and it wasn't long before a guy was trying to hit on me. Brushing him off, I was soon approached by a middle-aged man who asked me if I was there to enter the competition, but I brushed him off as well, for some unknown reason I didn't fancy it at that time.

When the competition finally started I looked around and saw an audience of dozens of guys with the odd girl there as well. What's more, the cheers were already loud enough to trigger my Lush.

This wet T-shirt competition was definitely more professional. For starters there was a proper shower cubicle connected to a tap, and as each girl came on she spent probably 15 seconds in the shower then was 'interviewed' by the MC who wanted to know what her name was, where she was from and what she did for a living. That made me think about what lies I would give when I got asked those questions.

The format of the dancing and stripping, pretend or real, was much the same as the competition that I had already entered but afterwards all the girls were called upon to dance and tease together. That was when the ones that hadn't already got naked did so and there was a lot of pretend humping and pelvis thrusting. Judging by the noise that the audience was making they were really enjoying the action.

I was enjoying it as well because my Lush was going crazy inside me. It gave me 2 orgasms before the MC called a halt and announce the winner, a buxom blonde who liked fondling her big tits.

"Hmm," I thought, "can't compete with those but I can use my pussy a lot more than any of those girls did."

The Lush kicked in again as the winner was cheered, and after another orgasm I decided that it was time to head back to the hotel where I was, and wasn't disappointed to find no one on the balconies either side of mine so I removed the Lush, cleaned it then put it on charge then did my bathroom thing. As I was doing that I considered putting my Lush back inside me and setting the wake-up feature. I hadn't got around to trying that at home so I wanted to try it on holiday, but then I remembered that Owen had said that he'd wake me by eating my pussy. On the off chance that he would do that I just lay on my bed with my legs wide open, my right had toying with my clit and looking out through my open balcony door at the cloudless sky with lots of visible stars.

*****

The next day was the Historic Tour but I woke up early to the feeling of my pussy being licked and my clit being chewed. My first reaction was 'What the fuck?' but a split second later I relaxed and enjoyed the experience, Lucas was brilliant with his tongue and he had me cumming in no time at all, but that only satisfied me so he again lifted my legs and rammed his cock straight into me. Then he fucked me hard until he'd cum and I had my second fix of the day.

When we heard noise from his room he left to climb over the divider railing saying that if he didn't see me before he'd be back the next morning.

I was starting to think that I'd like that arrangement to go on forever.

I went and did my bathroom thing and as I came out of the bathroom I saw Theo's head as he bent over the dividing railing and looked into my room. He was perving on me, and I liked it.

I decided to wear this very lightweight, silky fabric, very short, loose fit dress for the tour. It is a wrap dress, sleeveless with very narrow straps that button at the front. Bethany had told me that the button holes were deliberately too long so to expect them to come undone easily, and not to tie the wrap belt very firmly so that there was a good chance that it would work loose. The bad news was that it wasn't at all see-through but I was hoping that it would serve its purpose when it got windy.

I also decided to wear my egg vibrator to keep my arousal level up all day, and I checked that Theo was still watching me as I squat a little to insert the egg.

But I wasn't going to wear the dress to breakfast, way too much fabric, so I put on another of the sideless T-shirts then shut my balcony door, just seeing Theo's head disappear, and I left my room.

Thirty minutes later I was back and getting ready to go on the Historic Tour and putting on just the summer dress described above. I was and wasn't looking forward to it. Firstly, I'd be missing my day at the beach and secondly, I never was a great fan of history; but if the monument area was as much fun as Bethany had said it was I was going to give quite a few people quite a shock.

As I waited outside the hotel for the coach I realised that I was the only person from my hotel going on the tour. When the coach did arrive that was confirmed, so was the fact that I was the youngest person on the coach, but I was lucky enough to get a whole row of seats at the back to myself so the egg and my fingers could easily give me a few fixes as the coach trundled along.

Bethany had told me that it was usually quite windy at the monument but she didn't tell me that most of the other places were quite windy as well, or maybe it was just an extra windy day.

I'm sure that quite a few history buffs got a bit of a surprise a few times when my skirt got lifted up to my waist by the wind. Me, I just ignored it and looked and listened to the Rep giving her spiel about the current 'attraction'.

To be fair, some of it was mildly interesting, and educational, but it wasn't until we got to the monument that lots of people got an education that they weren't expecting.

Even as we got to where the coach parked I could tell that it was very windy outside the coach. There was 5 coaches already parked there and over a hundred people walking around and up and down the track to the monument. I smiled to myself as I thought that the women that had chosen to wear shorts or trousers must be happy with their choice. Those who were wearing skirts would be regretting their choice.

But not me. Even as I was going down the steps to get out of the coach I could see my skirt billowing out. The wind was really tickling my pussy.

"You're going to have a bit of a problem young lady." One middle-aged woman said to me.

"Yes, it looks like it, I'll just have to remember to keep my hands by my sides." I replied, feeling pleased that I'd left my bag on the coach.

Soon, we were climbing up the bit of a hill to the monument and I could feel my dress billowing out most of the time. It felt nice even without anyone seeing what was under the dress and I'm sure that the people behind me kept getting a view of my bare butt and maybe even my pussy.

At the top of the hill a gale was blowing, but the air was warm and it felt very nice as it teased my pussy and nipples. I kept my arms by my sides as I looked around at the views which were amazing. I could see ships out at sea a town along the coast and hills behind me. That monument did make a good view point.

There must have been dozens of people up there and when I managed to get close to the plaque on the monument I read the English section. Part of it was covered in something and was hard to read so I bent forward a little and as I did so my arms automatically relaxed and just at that moment a really strong gust of wind hit everyone.

One woman screamed and I just about heard a few people cursing, but they were the lucky ones, or not. That gust of wind decided that it was going to attack my dress and all within a split second, the buttons holding the dress up both popped open, the bow at my waist unfastened and the wind blew my dress right up and off me before I could react and try to stop it from blowing high up and away.

I was genuinely shocked, okay, if / when I relaxed my arms I was expecting, and hoping for, the short skirt to blow about and up around my waist revealing my lack of underwear, but the last thing that I was expecting was for the wind to strip me and send my dress flying up in the air and out to sea.

Apart from my shoes I was totally naked in the middle of dozens of people up on a hill next to a huge stone monument. I screamed and my arms went into the classic ENF positions although I didn't make much effort to cover the important bits.

As the gust of wind abated people started to notice me. Some, mainly the women, looked a bit shocked whilst most of the men started smiling. I genuinely had a shocked expression on my face, but as I got over that shock in seconds the expression on my face started to be a forced one and I felt my nipples and pussy start to tingle, a lot.

Okay, I had hoped that my skirt would get blown up exposing my butt and pussy to a lot of people but I intended to just laugh that off and blame the wind but what had happened was a lot more than I had hoped for and I had no plan for being totally naked there, and I didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, or not, one of the male Reps there came up to me and said,

"It's okay luv, it's not the end of the world, come with me and I'll see if I can find something for you to wear."

He put out his hand for me to take, which I did, and we started walking back towards the coaches.

I started to relax and enjoy the situation, my other arm dropping to my side. As we started to go down the hill all the people climbing up the hill were getting a great view of my naked front and after a few seconds the Rep said,

"You're not the first girl to lose her clothes up there although you're the first that I've seen totally naked, it's usually just the skirts that end up around the wearer's waist. There was one Rep last year who wore tiny skirts that blew all over the place and she never wore knickers either. The male Reps suddenly got interested in this excursion, I can't imaging why."

"Yeah right," I replied, "you guys just like seeing naked girls don't you?"

"Okay, you got me, but I'm happy that it was you that lost your clothes and not some fat and ugly girl."

"You don't like fat or ugly girls then?"

"Hell no, not my type, but you have the perfect body and by the way that you quickly adjusted to the situation I'm guessing that aren't exactly the shy type. I'm Mick by the way."

"Emma, and I actually am the shy type."

"I find that hard to believe, no tan lines and you look quite relaxed about your situation. If the wind hadn't of been so strong I'd say that you are actually enjoying the experience Emma."

"What do you mean Mick?"

"Your nipples Emma, they look like they could cut glass."

"Are you trying to embarrass me Mick?"

"Is that even possible Emma?" Mick replied.

I said nothing. The slope was getting shallower and my eyes moved to those of the people coming up the hill and I saw quite a mix of expressions which increased my arousal. Mick was still holding my hand whilst my other hand just swung back and forth like it does when I walk normally.

At the coach park Mick let go of my hand and said,

"Hmm, now where might I find something for you to wear?"

By that time I'd decided that Mick was an alright guy, reasonably cute and he obviously liked what he saw, so on an impulse I said,

"How about behind that derelict building over there?"

Mick had a puzzled look in his face that rapidly changed to a smile, then he took my hand and led me over to that building. Once round the back he pulled me to him and gave me a long, French kiss whilst his hands explored my butt then tits as my hands started unfastening his trousers.

I'm not very experienced in unfastening trousers, especially whilst they are being worn, but I managed it and soon his bare, hard cock was pressing on my stomach. Mick was about to fuck me but I still had the egg inside me and he must have wondered what was going on when I squat a bit and squeezed the egg out and put it on a rock so that it didn't get dirty.

Then I pushed Mick back against the wall and his hands went to my butt and lifted me up high enough for his cock to be below my pussy. I put my arms round his neck then wiggled my butt until the tip of his cock was at my entrance then I pushed myself down until I was fully impaled on his cock.

Oh that was nice. Another first, being fucked by a man I'd only met minutes ago and in a position I'd never tried before. Maybe that should be 2 firsts.

Somehow, we managed to synchronise our movements as his cock came up I was thrusting down and after a couple of minutes we were both cumming.

"Oh my gawd," I said when we'd both stopped moving and I'd got my wits about me, "that was awesome. It was also something I never would have imagined happening."

Mick lifted me up then lowered me until my feet found the ground then he pulled up his shorts as I squat and inserted the egg again. As we started walking back to the coaches Mick asked,

"Was that thing vibrating all the time?"

"No, the battery ran flat just before we got here."

"So that wardrobe malfunction was pre-planned Emma?"

"No, well not exactly, I didn't plan on losing the dress. I'd been told that it would be windy here so I has hoping that the skirt part would blow up and shock a few people but not what happened."

"Bit of an exhibitionist then Emma?"

I didn't respond to that and Mick continued,

"You'll enjoy the Beach Party then, you are going on it aren't you Emma?"

"I am." I replied.

Neither of us said anything else until we got to the coaches the Mick said,

"Now, where were we?"

"You were going to find me something to wear?"

"Oh yes, but it would be a shame to cover that body, it's amazing."

"Thanks, but some of the miserable sods here may not agree with you."

"Well then they are total plonkers."

Mick went off to look for something for me to wear leaving me stood at the side of a coach, totally naked, and watching people heading up the hill and coming back down to their coaches. After around 5 minutes Mick still hadn't returned and the number of people coming down the hill was increasing so I went to my coach and gave the driver a bit of a shock when he saw the naked me climbing up the steps. I smiled at him and went to my seat where I was pleased to see that my bag was still there.

As the other people on my coach slowly came back and got on, the Rep came down the aisle and when she got to me she said,

"There you are Emma, I saw your unfortunate wardrobe malfunction but when Mick went over to you I lost sight of you. Did Mick help you out and find something for you to wear?"

"Yes and no, he helped me alright but he went off to find something for me to wear and never came back."

"Sorry about that, err........... I can't think of anything on the coach that you could borrow but you'll be pleased to hear that this was the last stop of the tour, we'll be back at your hotel in about 30 minutes. Will you be alright until then?"

"I'm sure that I'll survive." I replied.

I got that knowing look from a couple of people as they got on the coach and when the Rep was happy that we were all onboard, the coach started it's journey back to the resort.

That journey turned out to be a bit boring, okay I was naked on a coach load of people and I toyed with my clit all the time but no one really saw me until we got back to my hotel and by that time there weren't many people left on the coach to see me get off and walk up the steps and into the lobby, still totally naked and not even looking to see if anyone was looking at me.

I walked up to my room, squeezed the egg out and put it on charge, cursing myself for not having done that after the last time that I used it. No one was on the balconies either side of my room, so no fun there, so I got my towel, sunblock and sunglasses, and went to the pool.

I found a free sun lounger, spread my towel then turned and dove into the pool. The feelings on my tits and pussy was nice and on the rest of me the water was refreshing.

Without really looking at anyone I swam a couple of lengths then got out and went to get my towel to dry myself. Once dry I spread my towel again, opened my bottle of sunblock then started to spread a layer of it over me, only to be disturbed by a male voice saying,

"Would you like some help with that Emma?"

I didn't recognise the voice but I turned to see both Ben and Theo standing close to me. I was silent for a couple of seconds then before I could reply Theo continued,