All Comments on 'Female Masturbation, Japanese Style'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Incredibly erotic story! I could feel his hands on me, drenching my pussy! I can't wait to read about the second encounter. Keep up the great work.

DrsdrtygrlDrsdrtygrlalmost 18 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

That was the most amazing story. Where can I get a massage like that? This story had me SO wet I couldn't stand it! Can't wait to read about Eriko's return!!

lustyemlustyemalmost 18 years ago
yes it was wonderful

That was so good , please write another about her next visit. You have no idea how horny i got reading it , please do another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Amazing. Never would have thought of it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HIGHEST RATED STORY

Awarded Highest Rated Story in "Toys and Masturbation" CATEGORY FOR APRIL 2006.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story but it needs some work

Your plot development, character development and general writing are good, but baby you have GOT to get a thesaurus. If I have to read the words "jiggle," "bowed," or "mmmeeewwww" once more I'm going to have to poke my eyes out. Plus so much of your story is the same few paragraphs cut and pasted over and over again.

Shorten it up to one page. Add some different descriptive words to your repetoire, and remove any trace of the word jiggle from anywhere in your story. No sex story should ever have a jiggle in it, anywhere. Certainly not half a dozen of them!

Good luck otherwise, I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic and elegantly paced

One minor point. Unless the masseuse's friend has six arms, I think you meant "two pairs of hands" or "four hands", not "four pairs of hands.

Nevertheless, a very well thought out and descriptive erotic story. I'm glad you (and the masseuse) resisted the urge to lapse into intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
omg

WOW -- awesome. It would have been nice if the two providing the massage had accidentally "rubbed" each other. And a clit clamp...

Yumm

Why are all the good men in So. Cal?

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This deserves a high rating, but with reservations

Reading this story can be very arousing but, ironically, receiving the massage described would be less so. As a certified massage therapist, I've given hundreds of clients very sensuous massages. But I would never repeatedly skip between all the erogenous areas, quickly going back and forth between the vagina and breasts and hips and abdomen and inner thighs and anus again and again. The client would get much more sexual pleasure if the erotic massage strokes slowly increased in intensity in one part of the body at a time, without constantly going back and forth. Although retired now, I still give sensuous massages to all who ask, but I no longer charge anyone for the sessions. I just enjoy watching their reactions as he or she achieves sexual satisfaction. Author Powerone crammed a lot of arousal into this story, earning deservedly high ratings. I look forward to reading additional massage submissions from this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

very very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Exceptionally Erotic and the tempting forray into submission and dominance it perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I stopped reading when I saw the word Oriental. really???

I have to say it was a turn off to see Oriental used, it's an old out of date term. Also, Japanese or Japanese American? Pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love you Powerone

You hit all the right buttons...all tbe naughtyness if sex, great details...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What happened to part 2?

darlingyoungonedarlingyoungoneover 2 years ago

Hi Powerone, this is one of my favorite stories of yours. What happened to part 2? That’s the hottest story, I’ve come back to it again and again over the years. Please let us know if we can find it anywhere. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous