Female Officer Ch. 02

Story Info
She tightens her grip on him.
6.1k words
4.32
19.7k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday, Alan is on another date with Sarah. He really could get used to this. There is just one problem though. His previous relationship left the nerdy boy somewhat scarred and he feels that he has to tell her about this first before they go any further. Sarah deserves to know that the boy she is dating comes with an emotional baggage that might take some time to get rid off. "Sarah, I'm really happy when I'm with you. Being near you makes me feel much better than I usually do but I feel that you should know my previous relationship ended horribly, so I'd like to take things a bit slow."

The older woman raises her eyebrows slightly and she takes some time to tie her long tresses into a high ponytail. She looks at Alan fidget and tells him "I'm listening. You can tell me anything you want." Her warm brown eyes make him feel more at ease and he relaxes slightly, but is still clearly nervous. "What did she do to you? I know that it must have been something something she did, because someone like you would never hurt anybody." Sh reaches over to hold his face in her hands, feeling him heat up slightly from embarrassment. If he isn't trembling right now, Sarah would allow herself to focus on how adorable he is being, but she knows there is something far more important at hand, which is helping him open up to her.

Alan takes his time, deciding that he needs to get it all out. That way, there will be no secrets between them. "She and I used to love each other very much, but then one day she met this other guy," he begins. "He really impressed her and she started sleeping with him." At this point he would have started crying, had he been telling this story a week ago. But Alan is stronger now and he has Sarah, who has helped him get over Andrea and what she did to him. "She wanted to have both of us but I told her she must choose between him and me."

Sarah is shocked that anyone would ever cheat on this cute boy. The idea of it is, simply put, unfathomable. It makes her want to strangle the bitch who broke his heart, but then the young officer realises that she has to thank the stupid girl, since it means that she now has a chance with Alan. "And she chose him over you?" He nods. "Wow, that is terrible. She must be an idiot to let go of you. You really are a very sweet, wonderful boy. Only someone really dumb would break up with a boy as adorable as you."

"Thank you. But that's not really the end of it though," he mutters. Sarah is frowning, wondering how it can get any worse than this. "She still wouldn't let me go. Two days ago, she groped me at school. She threatened to have the guy she cheated on me with beat me up if I didn't let her jerk me off and then cum on her face." At this point Alan finally starts crying. He isn't wailing like his weaker former self would have done but he is still silently sobbing in front of Sarah. "I'm sorry. You must think that I am really pathetic for this."

Sarah is livid. Not at Alan for saying that but at his ex girlfriend who dared take advantage of him like that. The tall soldier quickly pays the back of his hand gently, saying in a soothing voice "Shhh. It's okay. Don't worry. I'm here with you now." She tries to console him and it seems to be working well. He isn't really crying that hard. "Forget her and look at me. I want you to introduce us and I will take care of the problem for you." She is already thinking about how she could break that dumb teen's ribcage with her fists.

"And her friends know about it too. She tells them everything," he mutters as his tears dry on his face. Sarah watches as he attempts to control himself and prevent himself from crying more than he did. "They are all on the cheer squad with her. All of them know what she did to me and what I let her do. They all called me a slut and a whore for how I let her touch my cock and make me cum. Maybe they are right. Only a slut would let a girl jerk him off after she did something that horrible to him. Maybe I really am a whore."

"You are not a slut, Alan," Sarah tells him in a firm tone, that leaves no room for any questions. "I mean it. You are a good, sweet person who's been roped into this against his will. She fucking sexually assaulted you after the two of you broke up, coercing you into having sexual activity with her, using her nasty threat. Don't ever let her friends tell you that you are a whore for what she did to you." She is pissed of at his ex. Alan is hers now. Only she should be able to grope him like that. "Promise me you will never, ever blame yourself for being a victim again."

"Thanks for that. I really do appreciate your support," he says to Sarah with a weak smile on his face. She looks back at him kindly. "I just feel dirty, you know. I regret losing my virginity to a bitch like her. If I could take it all back then I would, but I can't. She already has my cherry." He sighs and takes a sip of his vanilla milkshake, which is his favorite drink. "Sorry. This has been building up inside me for a very long time now so when I get go of it, it is all tumbling out at once."

Sarah gets a crazy idea about what she wants to do with him now. She looks at him and leans in to whisper in his ear "Come on. Let's get back to your house. I have an idea about how to make you feel much better." The woman reaches under the table and grabs his balls with her strong hand, giving his nuts a gentle squeeze. She takes pleasure in how he squirms from the contact, his whole body tensed up in shock from how she is fondling him like this.

When they are back at his place, he is now the one who has to try to calm her down, telling her that he wants to take it slow. "Can we please stick with making out right now? I think you're really hot but like I said, I just had a messy break up and am not ready to jump into anything yet." He is shocked when Sarah responds by slapping him across the face. It stings his cheek and he feels a few new drops of tears gathering in his eyes as she looks at him arrogantly.

Her gaze then softens when she sees how hurt he is, but her voice is still severe when she says "From now on you will do anything I tell you to. Get that? You're going to be mine." The slightly scared boy nods. "I'm sorry I had to hit you but I will do it again if I have to. I need to remind you of your place." Wrapping her hand around his prick through his pants, she says "Your cock is mine." Then she cups Alan's balls. "These are also mine." Her gorgeous face is no longer locked in a scowl as she can see that he is now starting to understand. "I will have my way with you anytime I get horny and you have no say over it. Maybe I am being slightly abusive. But it's because you are so cute, you're begging to be violated.

"I'm so sorry. I had no right to deny you. You can do anything you want with me," he whimpers, and she quickly rips his pants and boxers down in one fluid movement, making him gasp. He looks away shyly as she gets down on her knees and kiss the tip of his cock, before licking from the base to the spongy head with her tongue. "Oh god. It feels so good," Alan moans and Sarah smirks, placing one hand under his scrotum and rolling his testicles around tenderly.

"I love the compliment, but now I want you to just shut up and let me ravage you," she says. "I'm going to fuck you with my mouth and then I'll make you blast my face with your seed. I want your cum all over me. I want you to coat my face with more of your cum than you did for your ex." Then she slides his entire shaft into her mouth in one go and begin sucking him off enthusiastically. She bobs her head back and forth on his groin and he lets out sweet moans of pleasure, making Sarah smirk around his tool. Her ponytail flops side to side as she sucks his cock, looking so hot as she does so.

Alan keeps his mouth shut, following her order. He doesn't want to risk making her upset. Especially when her teeth are grazing along his sensitive member. Her tongue swirls around the mushroom tip and flicks against the bundle of nerves, making Alan cry out. A thought occurs to him. "Oh shit!" he yells as he withdraws his dick from her mouth. "I forgot I didn't wash my dick properly this morning. Let me go get it cleaned up and then you can continue." He gulps when he sees the furious look in her beautiful eyes as she glares up at his face.

She then gets back on his feet and slaps him again, before getting him with a backhand across the other cheek, hitting him twice this time. "Don't you dare take your cock out of any of my holes without my permission again," Sarah hisses angrily, gripping his chin with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. "Like I said before, your cock is my property and I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. You better get used to that because I don't want to have to hit your pretty face again." Then she goes back to smiling and then getting back down on her knees to resume giving him the blowjob.

For some reason, her violence turned him on and he entertained the idea of pissing her off so she would hit him again. But his cheeks are still stinging and he knows that if he doesn't spray his warm cum on hers soon, she could be seriously mad at him. So he decides to just let her have her way with him. He has no right to object anyways. When she decided that he is hers, who is he to object? So he just goes along with it like a good boy should.

Her panties are drenched with her juices. She loves the feeling of his cock in her mouth and sucks his dick much harder, her lips forming a vacuum seal around him. The woman is giving him an excellent blowjob and soon he is very close. She places her hand on his balls and can feel them churning with cum. Taking the shaft out of her wet mouth, Sarah smiles up at him as she rapidly jerks him off, masturbating his cock at an extremely fast pace. "Cum all over my beautiful face now," she commands him.

The sight of her pumping her muscular arm and her authoritative manner drives Alan over the point of no return. He screams before spurting, his balls contracting and his cock firing several strands of semen onto her waiting face. His cum lands on her forehead first, then hits her right cheek. She turns her face so that her left is also glazed. Within seconds, he is glazing her entire face in his jizz. Sarah smirks at him with her pretty face soaked in his cum and says "You are going to give me a facial whenever I want one. If you ever try to resist, I'm going to punish you for it. And I can be very mean when I want to."

.....

It's been three days since Alan got his dick sucked by Sarah. He still blushes whenever he thinks of that. Right now he is at the shopping mall after an uneventful school day, but not in the bookstore. This is unusual, since the bookstore is the first place he goes to whenever he visits the mall. But today he has a different purpose in mind, other than getting himself a new paperback Stephen King book. Besides, he hasn't even finished reading Salem's Lot yet. Getting a new book can wait for another week or two. What he's doing now is actually even more important that, which is another unusual thing. He very rarely places something as more important than buying a new novel.

He is in the sporting goods' store. Alan normally wouldn't be caught dead at this place but he is here to buy something for someone else. He can remember Sarah telling him that she really loves boxing a lot and decided, right after she left, that he can help take their relationship to the next level by buying her a gift. He can't let her make all the moves in their relationship, even if she is the one in charge most of the time. Okay, all of the time. Even though they've only been together for three days he already knows full well that he's going to be the submissive one. She's older, more experienced and also a leader, being an army officer.

The owner of the store recommended the Lonsdale pro training gloves and he is just about to make the purchase when he hears a familiar voice behind him. "If you fuck me I'll buy those for you." He sighs, turning around to face the redhead cheerleader. Andrea is smirking at him, her hands on his hips. She looks very good as usual, wearing her sweat pants and a tight T-shirt that is very form-fitting. "I mean it, baby. I miss you kissing and cuddling with me. I miss you hugging me on the couch. I will do anything to have all those back, and your cock back in my pussy. I'll even suck your cock for you."

At this point, Alan stops scowling and starts laughing, making her look at him in confusion. "I'm sorry but it's funny you should say that. Somebody else already gave me a blowjob today and she is much hotter than you are too," he says to her. Andrea goes red in the face and she lunges for him, wrapping her hands around the base of his neck and pinning him to the wall. She isn't as strong as Sarah, but she is still stronger than him, and he now regrets pissing his ex off.

"Who the fuck is she?" the beautiful teenager demands with a livid look on her face. She lessens the pressure so that he can breath properly. "I asked you who she is! Is it Clarissa? That bitch has always had a crush on you," Andrea mutters, referring to a girl in Alan's Literature class. "No, she is too much of a coward to go after you, when I told every other girl in school that you are off limits. Only someone on a sports team could be confident enough to risk going up against me. Someone who can hope to match my strength."

"She doesn't go to our school. She went to West Point and graduated a few months ago, so good luck trying to fight her," he says and quickly buys the gloves before leaving. Andrea just stands there and watches, stunned. She glares at the back of his head angrily as he leaves with the gloves he just purchased, smiling more than she ever remembered seeing him smile. Granted, he is laying it on thick and smiling more than he actually would if she isn't around for him to taunt, but he is still as happy to date Sarah after six days as he was with Andrea for months before this.

He takes it with him as he goes over to Sarah's house. Since she lives off base, he can visit her often and they can have all the time together that they want, provided that Sarah is free, of course. Alan knocks, patiently waiting. When she opens the door, he gives her a big smile and hugs her tightly. "Hi! I got a present for you. Your birthday is tomorrow, right? I decided to bring it early as a surprise," he tells her, handing her the wrapped box. She smiles brightly as she accepts it from him, pecking him on the bruise on his cheek where she slapped him. This slap was from yesterday when he didn't stare at her large ass long enough. She said that when she wears a booty short, she expects his gaze to linger for longer than a few seconds.

"You are so sweet, baby. Thank you so much," she says as she unwraps and opens the box, revealing the gloves in it. "Wonderful! I was actually thinking about getting these earlier." She hugs him again and this time he kisses her, wanting to show her that he wants her too, just as much as she wants him. She moans into the kiss and reaches down to fondle Alan's genitals. "I'm going to have bareback sex with you today, and you are going to let me. You'll let me have your cock and cum in my pussy, because you know it will please me."

His legs shake silently with excitement as she smirks and leads him inside her bedroom, quickly shoving him onto a small bed. She straddles him and kisses his lips, probing inside Alan's mouth with her long tongue. The older woman nearly dislocated his jaw with how she is violently French-kissing him. She quickly gets rid of his pants and underwear, and then takes off her own trousers and panties. Without any more words, she grasps his cock and inserts it into her tunnel. "Whoa, wait a second," he says, taking his dick out of her. "We should use a condom."

He only realizes he made a mistake when she slaps him like she did before. "I told you, baby. You have no right to take your dick out of me without my permission. You are my sex slave and will do anything I tell you to," she says. "As for condoms, I got contraceptive implants, so you can fuck me bareback. But, now that I think about it, we have to do some foreplay first, to make this last as long as we can." She then sits on his face reverse cowgirl style, looking at his cock as her muscular buttocks rest on Alan's face. "We'll try 69 before fucking. Now get your tongue inside my asshole before I lose my temper again."

Alan obeys her order and buries his tongue inside Sarah's perfect ass. The teen eats it out and sucks her asshole hungrily while she feasts on his cock. She is practically inhaling Alan's dick, bobbing her head up and down so hard he almost faints from how good it feels. This makes him moan into her ass and she wriggles her powerful booty all over his face, smothering Alan and making his nose end up inside it at one point. It only seems to get her more horny as her pussy juices flow out of her cunt and ends up all over Alan's chin. She is giving him a very sloppy blowjob, her drool lathering up his entire tool.

Eventually he couldn't hold back any longer and ejaculates inside her mouth. Alan has such an intense orgasm that in just a few seconds, he has already filled Sarah's mouth with his cum. She quickly swallows it greedily as his cock keeps on cumming, pumping more jizz into her oral orifice, straight down the older woman's throat. "We'll done," she says after drinking all of his semen. Then she shifts position so her cunt is above his still hard dick. "Now it's time for you to feed my lower mouth. I hope you still have some cock juice for me in those pretty little balls of yours."

She parts her labia, guiding the head of his penis towards her hole. The sexy officer then lowers her body, letting him enter her orifice. Her slit dilates a little to allow him to penetrate her and he gasps in disbelief. Andrea fucked him before she started cheating and he refused to have intercourse with her again. She was tight but her cunt was nowhere near as good as Sarah's. Sarah can see how pleasured he is by her pussy and clenches it, using her canal to squeeze him. Her inner walls bunch around his prick and caress him with every stroke as she begins to ride.

Alan grips the sheets as tightly as he could when she starts bouncing up and down on his pole. Her orifice leaks the sticky fluid out all over his throbbing groin, coating his cock with the evident of her desire. "Tell me, baby. Do you like how I am fucking you?" she growls into his ear. He nods, overwhelmed by the sensation. She is slamming her tight pussy down on his cock, fucking him really hard. "Beg me for more. Beg me to fuck you with my pussy."

"Please fuck my cock with your pussy," he begs her, his expression looking very slutty. Alan never moaned so whorishly before in his entire life. He is thrusting up, meeting Sarah's hips as she fucks him hard. She pounds him into the bed and her snatch spasm around his tool, squeezing it violently. "I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk straight again. Fuck the shit out of me." He keeps on moaning like a bitch in heat as she fucks his brains out, making him cry out loud from the otherworldly pleasure, feeling so much better than Andrea's pussy ever did.

"You are such a whore, Alan, letting me have sex with you in a week. Moan for me, you little slut," she hisses with an arrogant smile on her face, fucking her younger boyfriend harder and faster. She is stronger than him and relishes in the fact that he can't fight her. All he can do is lie back and let her do what she wants with him. He is, as of right now, nothing but a human dildo. She'll respect him again after they fuck, but not at the moment. Now he is just on his back and being a submissive sex slave.

Eventually her aggressive banging of him proves too much and he screams, spewing loads after loads of thick, hot cum inside her pussy. He quickly fills her up with his semen, dumping many batches of it in her as she continues to milk it out of his balls with her cunt. Sarah's pussy is sucking his cock like it is a straw, pulling all his semen inside her. As he pulls out, he sees his creamy cum flowing out of her hole. "Look at how much cum you pumped in me, you naughty little whore."

12