All Comments on 'Female Officer Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This feels like the Twilight Zone. People simply aren't behaving in a plausible manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing Story. Hope you will continue this more

Bassey4pussyloveBassey4pussylovealmost 2 years ago

Many repetitions, lack consistency. Anyway two stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get the appeal of this story, it clicks with me, but I have a peeve. I won't complain about language quality, I know yo aren't a native speaker, but the inconsistency of Sarah's character makes it hard to stay immersed. I mean at one moment she's sympathetic towards Alan for having been sexually assaulted by Andrea, and in literally the next scene, she assaults him in almost the same way. I can't decide whether she's a protective lover who cares for his well-being, or essentially just another bully who happens to be satisfied with him unlike Andrea. Both could make a good character, but this in-between is a bit lacking.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
About the lack on consistency

Sarah might have seemed like a nice woman but she too has problems. She is mad that Andrea assaulted Alan but it’s only because she sees Alan as hers. She can hurt him but no one else is allowed to. Sarah is, in this way, toxic. But she is the lesser of two evils since she isn’t a cheater. Plus, she looks dashing in her officer uniform.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought that this would be much better without the constant sexual assault on Alan. Sarah is no better than Andrea. Sarah should have been a better person than Andrea not worse. 2 stars

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

It is crystal clear that Alan is a submissive person and I can't understand why he didn't submit to Andrea. The author says that Sarah is the lesser of two evils because she is not a cheater but I'm not so sure about her being the lesser evil. I don't think that she is worse than Andrea but I don't think she is better either. Probably she isn't a cheater, but is that enough to make her better? I don't think so. She has just learned that he is coming out of a relationship with a toxic person and she is behaving like a toxic person, hitting him, humiliating him, abusing him...But as she is not cheating on him, he has to be satisfied? Poor him, "cayendo del fuego a las brasas".

I'm justo curious what Alan would do if Sharah told him she was gonna fuck other guy/s and he, as a good slave, would be glad to watch his master being sat

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I sent the previous post before being finished.

If Sarah told him to watch her being "serviced" by other guy/s and that, as a good slave, he should be happy to see his master being satisfied, would he do it? I'm afraid so because he has already submitted to her. I'm really sorry for this character. I wish things go better for him in the next installment. I don't like to "see" good people being abused, humillated...

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Cheating is the only unacceptable thing for me

That’s the bad in my story. The only thing me and the boys in my story won’t put up with us cheating. I’d let my girlfriend do anything to me except cheat. Everything else is fine. So if Sarah told him she’d have sex with someone else he would leave her, because while the bar is very low it is still there.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Cheating is also unacceptable to me. I don't like the stories in which the cheater is forgiven. I have only read a few of your stories and I can see that cheating is a serious issue for the MC and I like it because, as I said, cheating is unacceptable to me, but given how submissive your MC is I tend to think that he would accept anything from his master once he has submitted to her. I imagined her slapping him in the face and telling him he was hers and would do anything she would tell him to do. But if you tell us that he wouldn't do it and would leave

her, I'm glad because I'd like that. What I don't like is the MC being humillated, abused, slapped... I was bullied in high school and abuse is a serious issue for me. That's what I find hard to understand in your stories, that a character is suffering because he is being abused and still can enjoy a relationship with another abuser... I certainly couldn't...

On pure curiosity, is also swapping, swinging, and sharing also unacceptable to you? To me certainly, they are and I try to avoid them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writers who need to explain their stories in comments are bad writers. Stop churning out garbage and improve your writing.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
If you think my writing is bad….

Then the solution is clear. YOU can stop reading them. I write for people who like my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully Sarah will meet Andrea, and her asshole boyfriend. It would be nice if Alan kicks dickhead's ass, real bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous