Female Officer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan glances sideways, blushing. His dick throbs after hearing her call him a whore, still hard after what happened. She sees this and licks her pussy juices off of him, before taking the rod in her mouth again. As she sucks him off, she can still taste herself on his cock and cleans it up. He is now feeling that combination of pleasure and pain, being forced to stay hard after having two orgasms already. Sarah impales her face on his spear and sucks his dick until she could feel him about to cum again.

Taking the equipment out of her mouth, she jacks him off and aims his shaft at her face. His appendage now pulsates and fires semen for the third time of the day. Alan watches as a few geysers of warm cum erupt from the tip of his penis, splattering against her stunning face. He is coating Sarah's perfect face with his dirty jizz again, drenching her cheeks with his semen. She moves up his body to kiss him, his cum dripping from her face onto his.

......

It has been a month since he and Sarah had sex for the first time and things are going great between them. Alan hasn't felt this happy before, ever. Right now he is in school and his day is about to get a little bad as he sees Henderson approaching. "Hey, pin-dick. Did you jerk off last night while thinking about Andrea? I bet you did. While you were having a wet dream about her, I was fucking her pussy in real life," he sneers before walking pass Alan, with other boys who are as cruel as he is following behind him. Alan just sighs, not letting them wind him up.

Then someone else decides to approach him. When Andrea walks towards the boy, all eyes in the cafeteria are on the two of them. Henderson and his friends have already left, or else she wouldn't dare do this, since it would be risking the loss of her large cock boyfriend. "I could have two boyfriends. He doesn't have to know about it. I know that you can accept this arrangement," she says to Alan. "Come on. If you submit to me, then at least you will be getting some pussy, even if it's sloppy seconds from Henderson. Please, I feel so bad seeing you alone and really want to help you out. Just let me give you pity sex. We will do it when he isn't around."

Alan simply glares at her before telling the delusional cheerleader "Shut the fuck up." Everyone standing around in the cafeteria stares at him in shock as he continues "Like I told you before, I now have a new girlfriend and am no longer interested in you. So just leave me alone already, or I'll tell Henderson that you are trying to cheat on him with me. I'm not scared of him anymore." He means it. Sarah taught him a few self defense techniques and he is now prepared to use them. He isn't going to run away this time.

"Bullshit! I don't believe you could have moved on so quickly," Andrea shouts at him angrily. Her pretty face is hard in rage as she stares at Alan, searching in his eyes to see if he is lying to her or not as he stands in front of her. "You made her up, didn't you? But it's okay. You don't need to keep up any more of this charade. I'm coming by to let you fuck me tomorrow. You don't have to thank me for it." Then the beautiful redhead leaves, and he stands there, both shocked and amused by her arrogance.

He forgets about what she said when he gets into the classes, focusing on the materials and exercises like he always does. His dedication to studying is what has always made him a very good student. It helps Alan to not be too bothered by Andrea's crude comments. After the classes are all over, Alan heads over to Sarah's place again in the late afternoon, where he finds her waiting for him, along with a couple of friends, who both seem to be around her age, give of take a year or two. One of them is a blonde and the other is a brunette, just like Sarah.

"Hey, baby! Meet my friends," Sarah says to him as he enters and the two of them hug. "This is Eve. She was my roommate at West Point." The blonde gives him a friendly smile and a wave. "And here's Lauren. We were also in the same year together." Now it is the brunette who is giving him a bright smile. They both look very strong but are not as solidly built as Sarah, who is probably the most muscular woman that Alan has ever met in his life.

"You look just as cute as she said you do," Lauren notes. Sarah glares at her and she pales. "Not that it matters. You clearly belong to Sarah," the athletic woman hastily corrects herself. Sarah now nods, showing that she is going to let it pass this one time. Eve giggles at how possessive her friend is of the young teenager in front of them. Sarah has been gushing to the two of them about him for some time now. Now she can see why, though she knows better than to make Sarah jealous. That could only end badly for her.

"I bet she fucks you really hard, doesn't she?" Eve asks the boy, who responds by stammering in embarrassment. She chuckles at his cute reaction and Sarah smirks. Alan gulps as he nods his head. "You will have to forgive her for that. I think that, given all sorts of dirty things she's been saying about you, you have been getting it light. My dear friend here has an unbelievably dirty mind." Sarah doesn't bother denying this at all, just nodding to show her acceptance of it as a fact. There is nothing for her to be ashamed of, after all. She can do whatever she wants with her boyfriend.

"I know right? Did you know she said she was going to have you eat your cum out of her too?" Lauren asks Alan. Much to his great horror, he finds himself hard in front of the women. Sarah seeing him erect is totally fine, since she has already seen his naked body, but Alan just met the other two today, and isn't too comfortable with them seeing the tent in his pants. "Wow, you'd love it if she did that to you, wouldn't you? You are so hard already." Both Lauren and Eve are now giggling at the blushing boy as he tries to hide his face from the two of them.

"All right, the two of you teased him enough already," Sarah says, ushering them out of the door. "You can come back in about an hour, after Alan and I have already had raunchy sex. For now, though, just go." She slams the door shut and bolts it locked once they are both outside, before turning back to her boyfriend. "Sorry, baby. Come on. Let's have some fun." She then presses her strong body against his, her nipples against his thin chest. Feeling her huge breasts on him, his already hard penis pulsates against her rock solid thigh. Her muscular leg rubs against him and he gasps.

"But they were right. I do have some very perverted thoughts about what to do with you. Especially, like Lauren said to you, making you eat your own creampie." The thought of this makes him feel harder than ever and he gives her a nod. "You will do it? Good boy. Not like you have a choice anyway." She then unzips him and removes his shirt, and gets rid of her own clothing. Soon they are both fully naked. Sarah stuffs his mouth with her moist panties and tells him "I've wanted to gag you since the day we first met."

She begins to masturbate him slowly. Her hand gently caresses Alan's cock, squeezing it. As he gets harder, Sarah uses longer and longer strokes, making sure not to go too fast. Alan moans in pleasure she jerks him off, thrusting up into her fist. She slides her hand up and down his dick repeatedly. "Look at you. So hard already. You want to get fucked, don't you, slut?" She knows how turned on he gets when she debases him like this. "I am going to defile you with my pussy. I'll mark your cock with my cunt juices."

Alan is so incredibly horny from her words and looking at her firm rippling abdomen. Her six pack abs drive him crazy, wild with arousal as she pumps his dick. "Yes, baby. I'm your slut. My only purpose is to get fucked by you." His words please her and her panties gets damp from the overflowing nectar. "Make me yours again." She jerks his dick harder before moving up on top of and straddling his lap, the length of his pole pressed against her greasy labia. Her fluids drench him thoroughly, coating his full balls that are churning with semen.

She gently lifts her body up and lowers herself down on his cock, allowing him to enter the searing hole. Her tunnel sheathes the rod, enveloping it in the unique warmth. "I love feeling you throb inside me, baby," she cooes, kissing Alan's earlobe, biting it gently. "I can't wait to feel you squirt your cock milk in my pussy." Her large buttocks slap against his balls as she rides him. Alan is doing a lot better than the first time she fucked him. He is able to thrust back, even if still weakly compared to her movements. She is still easily dominating him though, being far stronger than he is.

Her cunt grips him extremely tightly as she rides his throbbing prick, bouncing up and down on the shaft. Impaling her pussy with the tool, she steadily fucks her younger lover as he moans. "Yes, please fuck me harder Sarah," he begs her, lifting his hips to fuck her back as hard as he can. Their groins smash into each other and she beats him, fucking him into submission. He now knows just how hopeless his struggle is. He's nowhere near as strong as she is. All he can do right now is close his eyes and let her fuck him senseless.

She continues to bang Alan really hard, pounding the teen into the mattress. Her cunt squeezes the penis and pumps him for semen, milking Alan hard. Alan is now crying out loudly, taking it all as well as he can. "I can feel you getting close now," she whispers. Her hips are now a blur and she slams down onto him aggressively, violently screwing his brains out. His cock spasms inside her as she takes him and utterly dominates him with her hairy vagina. "Go on then. Cum in my pussy."

Her order makes him release with a scream, quickly pumping jets of white hot cum inside her. Alan cries as he fills her pussy with his cum. His creamy semen enters her and he paints the inside of her womb with his seed. It nearly knocks him out, as he cummed very hard. She bends down to kiss him on his forehead tenderly. "Time for your meal now, baby," the woman says to him and moves up to sit on his face, plopping her hairy pussy over his lips. "I want you to lick up and swallow all of your semen from inside me."

Alan obeys his older girlfriend without hesitation. He whips his tongue out, eating her cunt slowly. The boy sucks his cum out of Sarah, swallowing it and her pussy juices. She moans and grinds on his face, rubbing her clitoris all over his nose. Alan drinks down the mixture of his jizz and her cum, gulping it down her throat hungrily. Soon, he pushes her over the edge and she has an orgasm, climaxing against Alan's face. He eagerly gulps down her squirt and let's her fill his mouth up with it.

She stands up and then turns around, parting her massive asscheeks. He now knows what this means and plants a kiss on her asshole. French-kissing her ass, he shoves his tongue all the way inside it and eats her asshole like the slutty boy he is. "You really are my slut now," Sarah says proudly once they are done and she lies down next to him on the bed. She spoons him and wraps her arms around his body from behind, holding him tightly, making him feel safe.

He has never been happier before than he is right now. In her embrace is his favorite place in the world. It has been ever since they started getting intimate. "I love you," he mutters before falling asleep, making her heart flutter, as she too falls asleep with a massive smile on her gorgeous face.

Author's Note: How did you find this chapter, guys?

12