Female Supremacy Reward

Story Info
She proves to you that women are superior.
1.1k words
4.44
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
115 Followers

Hey, thanks for helping me out back there. You didn't have to do that, and we aren't exactly on the same team, but maybe we should be. You made some really good points back there and I like your perspective, but we didn't really have time to talk to each other. So now we're here and I can ask you all the questions I wanted to but didn't have a chance to. If you like, I can show you my way of seeing things, and see if we should team up.

I think deep down inside, men like you really do crave female supremacy. Would you like me to prove it to you? Just look at me. Feel me close to you, my warmth, the shape of my body. All of your senses are alive, telling you this is a woman. Your body wants to listen to me, obey me. That's right. When a man gets hard, that's his body saying that he should listen and obey. You love being close to me, feeling my arms around you, knowing I could do more.

Nothing could feel more right than lying down and letting me mount you like this. See how natural it is to give in to feminine authority? Where did your pants go? You didn't even notice. Nothing between you and me now. Just relax as I take you, and you slide inside. Nothing could feel better. Nothing could feel more natural.

And just like that, I've got you. Men are so easy to enslave. They want it, you really do. Sure, saying it out loud like that gets a reaction, just like saying women are superior does. But it doesn't change what you feel. You want to be inside me like this, have me over you, in control. You want female supremacy. This is exactly what it feels like. Losing control in the most wonderful way possible. And you are losing control. Losing your desire to resist me. Losing your ability to resist me. Each squeeze makes you more helpless. More mine. And it feels so good...

Aren't women already in control anyway? Why not make it official? Can you escape? Do you even want to? I know you're stronger than me... so staying her is a confession... a confession that you do want female supremacy. You could stop me from controlling you, but you won't. Because deep inside you want this.

Deeper, tighter, deeper, tighter... you are falling more and more under my control, and it feels amazing. I'm domesticating your cock, and your mind is your cock. If it weren't, I wouldn't be able to do this and surround your mind with my will. You know what I'm doing to you, teaching you the truth. Is it a truth you embrace? Is it a truth you resist? It doesn't matter which, because you can't escape it.

Each passing moment makes you more mine, you can't stop it, or you won't stop it, and either way it shows that women are superior. Just relax and let my pussy rule you. Do you want to be a slave to feminine authority? Many men do. Many men are without realizing it.

Feel your mind trapped inside my pussy, feel my words squeezing on it, teaching it, dominating it with a sex education that proves female supremacy. Aren't we? Then push me off. Walk away. You can, but you won't. You know what I'm doing to you, but refuse to stop me. Do you want it?

Just accept it. Accept that women are superior. It feels good to be captured. It feels good to be trained. It feels good to let me control you. And you know that's exactly what I'm doing you, teaching you at the deepest levels of your mind and body. Submit to the truth, accept it. When you eventually come, it will be a confession of everything that I am saying. You will cum in surrender to female supremacy, accepting all my words, all my training, all my control. You will be mine, you will choose to be mine by not walking away from them, by choosing to stay, here, under my control. And deep inside, its what you want.

Your mind is helpless inside my pussy, and you love it. You should thank me for teaching you like this. You stay because you enjoy it, whether you agree with it or not, and I think you do agree, though it is hard to think when you're drowning in all this pleasure. You want me to control you like this. Most men want this kind of control, even if they fear or resist it.

And I like you too. You really did impress me back there, and I'll make a good owner, making you feel good, taking care of you, and helping you become better in every way. You want me to be your owner. Some woman eventually will be. Men are very good at enslaving themselves to women, though they don't usually realize it.

You're being taught, being trained, being domesticated, being enslaved, and you want it. I want it, and that makes you want it even more. You want to please me, to serve me, and you want to cum to the truth that women are superior. This is how matriarchy starts, just you and me, and the truth our bodies are telling us.

Female supremacy feel so good, feel the gratitude for what I am doing to you, feel it surround your mind and body. I am teaching you, training you, molding you, making you mine. This is what I want, and you want what I want. You are on the edge, ready to cum, and you only need my command. Feel my care for you, feel my power over you, feel our wills align as I want you to be my loving, loyal, slave, and you wanted me to prove that women are superior. Here cums your proof...

Cum! Feel my pussy squeeze tight and claim you! Cum in surrender to female supremacy! Love it, love me, love what I am doing to you and teaching you. Your mind explodes in glorious surrender to the truth of his purpose, surrounded by a woman, surrounded by my will. Feel your will being squeezed out into me, just like it was meant to be.

There, just let it go. Give into it. Surrender your mind and body to me. Let me just keep squeezing, showing you the truth of female supremacy, showing you how good it feels to serve inside me, feel my pussy speaking to your mind, surrounding you with my will. She is speaking directly to your mind, showing you all the ways that you can serve me, that you will serve me.

I guess that means we are on the same side now. Getting sexually educated like that really helps put things into perspective. And what better reward for helping me out than showing you the truth that you were so hesitant about just a while ago? You'll love being mine, and I'll love teaching you more, again and again.

Nalith
Nalith
115 Followers