Loving Dominance

Story Info
Wife dominates husband at his request.
1.6k words
4.07
4.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hey there sweetie. You ready for tonight? I've got something special in mind. I know you want your sweet little wife to lovingly dominate you, and I think I've got just the thing in mind. Just strip and lie down, I'll take care of everything. Look up at me as I stand over you, watch as I slowly remove my skirt, my top, and then everything else. We've made love before, but this time you want me to use my feminine power to control and train you.

Just relax and look up into my eyes as I come in close. Feel me holding down your cock, asserting dominance with my pussy. You won't fight it because you want it. It doesn't matter that you're much bigger and stronger than me. I'm going to train your cock to obey me and so then you will obey me. You already do, of course, but after I baptize you in the pleasure of my feminine power, you'll obey me far more than ever before.

Feel my pussy put your cock in his place, holding him down and getting him ready to be captured. Hard and helpless, hard and ready to obey the woman who owns him. I move back and forth, working you up, making you harder, ready to be captured. Once you're inside, you'll be completely at the mercy of my feminine magic. I don't have any magic? How do you know? Maybe this has been my plan all along, and I'm going to put a spell on you to make you my slave...

But either way, I enjoy pleasing you, and if dominating you is what you want, it would be silly for me to say no and not use that to my advantage. When I'm done with you, you're going to be completely obedient to your loving little wife. You have some trouble doing things that I want you to do around the house, and this is the perfect chance to fix that. You want me to use sex to train you, so I will.

There, feel as I softly capture you, taking you deep inside, just like I have many times before. It feels so good for both of us. And you like the idea of be me being in charge in bed. Of course, everywhere else you'll still be in charge, your the man of the house, after all. Your word is law. Because I say so, of course. As I squeeze tight, you know who's really in charge.

You're mine. Look into my eyes as you feel my will claim you, pinning you down with my mind and words. It feels amazing to have my pussy in control, my words in control, to be beneath me, your hard manhood surrendering inside me. It feels so good that you can't think, that you don't want to think, that you want me to think for you, to guide and control you.

You wanted your wife to dominate you? Feel me squeeze tighter, feel yourself loose control as you thrust up into me. With each thrust you serve and obey your wife, just the way you want it to be. You wanted this, you enjoy it, surrendering your control to me, feeling my will squeeze tight around yours. Do you want to try and fight me? We both know you're stronger. You could easily lift me off. But you won't. Your arms may be stronger than mine, but my pussy is stronger than your cock and your mind combined.

I've got you now. You're being sexually conquered, falling deeper into my control. When you cum, you will have no more choice and submit completely to me. Which is exactly what you want. Everything's better when I make the decisions. You trust me completely, and want to be under my control. That's why you asked me to do this to you. And it feels so good for me to take that choice away from you now.

It can be a bit scary, I know, like a roller coaster, feeling me slowly pull your control away from you. I laugh in victory over your manhood, letting the vibrations of my laughter tease your cock, reminding you that I am in control now. It feels so good to be under my power. You want your wife to rule you, even if it is from the shadows, where everyone else thinks you're in charge. Just the way I want it to be.

And maybe you are in charge. After all, I am doing this to please you, just as you will obey me completely from now on to serve me. After this, you will be much more enthusiastic about helping me around the house. It's fun for me to stare into your eyes and feel you surrendering to me. Fun to feel my powerful husband, under me, under my complete control, staring up at my breasts, eagerly listening, eager to obey.

That's right, stare at the symbols of my feminine authority. You've always loved them. You love them even more now as they look down at you, ruling over you, keeping your mind blank and ready to obey. You could push off the weight of my body, but not the weight of my will on your mind. Your manhood loves it though, loves being dominated by the woman he loves.

As I laugh again feel the vibration surrounding your manhood and mind, controlling you deeper, asserting my authority over you just the way you want. You love the sound of my voice, and especially my laughter surrounding you. It feel so good to have my will squeezing in on you, making you even more mine than you were before. And you love feeling my control grow and grow, as you become even more helpless within my power.

It feels so good when I squeeze on you, making you more obedient with every moment. Now as I take your head in my hands and run my nails through your scalp you feel tingle, a shock, as my magic runs through your body. Yes, that is the magic of my will. Yes, it is real, as real as my words, as real as my body over yours, my mind over yours.

Take my breast in your mouth and submit to the symbols of my feminine authority. You want them to rule over you. You love me, and trust me, and want me to lovingly dominate you, and so I am, taking more and more control with every moment, until when you cum you will be completely obedient, and primed to do all the things I want you to do.

Feel my will squeezing tighter, claiming you, making you mine. Your will and resistance is gathering in your balls, ready to be surrendered to me. You already love me, you already serve me, and this will help you to do all those things even better than before. Feel my will filling you as my nails run through your hair, feeling so relaxing and pleasant. Feel my pussy squeezing you tight, capturing your will and preparing you to surrender it all to me, just the way you want me to.

Deeper, tighter, deeper, tighter... I bring your face up to mine now, looking me in the eye. Look deep into my eyes as I... laugh out loud again. I laugh in victory, in celebration of my power over you, knowing that each laugh will vibrate deep around your manhood, showing him that he is in my power, and there's nowhere else you'd rather be than under my loving but firm control. I laugh again and again, my pussy defeating your cock a bit more with each laugh.

Deeper and more desperate, deeper and more desperate, you're completely at the loving mercy of your wife. Relax and accept my authority. You know things are better when I'm in charge anyway. Look at all we've already accomplished together. All I'm doing is making you even better. And that's what we both want. And I won't make you do anything new, nothing you don't already do. Just more consistent, more diligent.

You wanted to be under my authority, and this part of the package. But you don't mind, I know. My control makes it all worth it, just like you knew it would. You'll be so much more productive, keep things clean, [insert more stuff she wants here] and I'll keep giving you more of this loving domination that you crave. Good boy, keep thrusting, keep giving yourself to me, soon you'll cum in complete sweet surrender.

You love me, you trust me, and that's why you want me to dominate you. Tell me that I rule you, that you are my slave. Say it again. Tell me that women are superior. [more laughter as she speaks] I don't even believe that, you just wanted me to make you say it. That's enough for now. Look deep into my eyes, feel your cock tremble. Yes, it's time. I want to feel you explode in surrender inside me. I'm going to laugh, loud and hard, one more time, and when I do, my magic will claim your cock and make you cum in glorious surrender to your wife. [suspenseful silence, then her laughter]

That's right, give in [More laughter]. You love being sexually defeated by your wife [aggressive laughter]. You want my pussy to control and conquer your cock [affectionate laughter]. Submit completely [dominant laughter]. Cum in surrender to your wife [loving laughter].

You never really wanted to disobey me, but you wanted a bit of encouragement, and I'm happy to give I to you. Obey my lips, both sets, completely now, as you surrender to my womanhood and my voice. We'll do this again and again, making you more obedient every time, just the way we both want. Now relax, take my breast in your mouth. Submit deeper. Suck and pleasure me, know that you are serving me, pleasuring me, and that I am pleasuring you, just the way you wanted, by lovingly dominating you.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers