Femboy Sailors Pt. 03

Story Info
The boys are transformed.
8.4k words
4.49
9.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long chapter with not a lot of sexual content until near the end but it sets things up for future chapters

The girls slept in rooms under the stage and were awoken early by the owner. All ate breakfast of toast and protein shakes and got dressed in silk robes given them. Mike soon arrived with a limo and lead them all outside. After they were loaded in the limo Mike told the driver to take them to the airplane.

After 30 minutes the limo arrived at a military base. Mike handed the sentry a letter from the General. The man examined the letter then handing it back let them into the base.

The limo soon came to a parked aircraft. Stepping out of the limo Mike walked over to the aircraft. The pilot came out and spoke with him for several minutes. Then he returned to the limo opening the door.

"Come girls you will soon be in Thailand." he said quickly.

The girls got out of the limo and walked to the aircraft. The plane was a small passenger jet of the type often used by wealthy businesses to transport executives. As they stepped in they saw a rather luxurious interior and they took their seats. The pilot stepped back and spoke briefly to them showing them where the rest rooms and refreshments could be found.

The pilot returned to the cockpit and the plane soon taxied and took off. The girls all soon fell asleep as the plane flew south over the ocean. The plane stopped once to refuel in Hanoi then again took off flying west to Bangkok.

As the plane approached Bangkok the girls awoke. The plane landed and taxied to a distant part of the airport where the pilot shut down the aircraft. Looking out the window the girls saw a large white van pull up next to the plane. Soon an official looking vehicle pulled up next to the van. Two unformed men got out of vehicle and a man dressed in white stepped out of the van and spoke with them for a few minutes. Then all three walked to the aircraft. The pilot opened the door as they approached. The men stepped into the aircraft and took some papers from the pilot. They examined the papers counted the girls and then left.

The man in whites stepped into the aircraft and said "Come girls Doctor Thinh is awaiting you." He escorted them to the van and opened the doors showing four seats in the back. After they were seated the driver slowly drove off the runway. The girls watched as they passed through the city. The crowded streets drew their attention. As the van turned down the narrow streets they noticed the scene changing from businesses and tall buildings to older lower buildings filled with brightly lit signs over bars and many scantily dressed women.

Turning down a narrow street the van slide through a wide garage door at a large white building leading into a courtyard with the building surrounding it. As the van stopped a nurse stepped from the building walking to the van. Driver opened the door as the nurse stepped up.

"Greetings the doctor is expecting you" She greeted cheerily "Please follow me.". The girls stepped from the van following the nurse inside. She led them to a room with a large round table. "Please be seated the doctor will be with you shortly." She said quickly "If you would like something to drink I will bring it to you. Dinner will be brought to you in about two hours.".

The nurse left bringing back bottled water for each. A short wizened man soon came in followed by a tall thin woman of about 20 with long brown hair hanging to her waist and huge huge boobs the girls estimated were at least 38Ds. Behind her came an older chubby woman with dirty blond hair hanging to her shoulders. As the women walked around the table to take seats the girls noticed both had what could be called bubble butts.

"Hello" said the man "I am doctor Trinh. I am the best in my field and the General has sent you to me to change you. He has sent me pictures and very through instructions on how he wants you all to look. I am very good and have an excellent staff very skilled in this work who will all be working with you."

He paused and took a drink of water "To prove to you my effectiveness let me show you some of my work. Tatiana is from Russia until a few weeks ago she was a businessman in Moscow. However she became greatly indebted to people in Tokyo her inability to pay her debts resulted in her being sent here. She was purchased by the General who had her remade as you see her now. She has taken some extra work though which involved my psychologist reworking her thinking to get her to the ideal mind set." he then indicated the blond "This is Megan she is from America but she was married to the daughter of an American military officer. She was abusive and the officer wanted her deposed of. the General told him he could get rid of her in a way that would never result in her resurfacing. So she was snatched off the street and brought here. She was a chubbier sort but the General feels there is a desire for chubby sluts or BBW as some term them. Both have had their bodies and minds remade to meet the Generals request.. Let me demonstrate"

Looking at the blond "Megan tell us who you are and your purpose in life," the doctor said.

"Hi" she said cheerily "I am Megan and I am a cock slut my purpose is to serve cocks however they desire I will do anything hit me hurt me call me names that is my purpose. That is all I have ever been Doctor Trinh ".

"Very good girl." The doctor smiled "Now Tatiana tell them about yourself." "Hello I am Tatiana" she said slowly "I was very bad and was sent to Doctor Trinh to be fixed through him I have learned my purpose is to be a fuck toy and he has given me the body to do that now."

"Very good now I will take you each to my office to examine you and review the instructions sent for each of you." the doctor smiled "Rosie won't you come with me."

Rosie followed him down the hall to his office. He stepped into an office holding open the door for her. As she stepped in the doctor closed the door and stepped behind his desk. Turning on his laptop he glanced at it then turning to Rosie he said "Please drop your robe.".

She dropped the robe and the doctor passed a picture over to her. She looked at the picture which looked like an anime goth girl.

"That is how you are envisioned. We can achieve this it will take some work but this is very achievable." he smiled comfortingly "We will first need to give you breast implants I am thinking 38DD to give you a very buxom look. Butt implants will give you a nice rounded butt that will jiggle nicely, Next your lips will be injected and reshaped a bit give you fatter lips and rounder lips. Your teeth will be whitened and may require some dental work. Then a nose job will give you a button like nose. After that we will laser your face to end you growing a beard. We will give you hair implants with bright pink hair so you can match the instructions. Your skin will be lightened and then your make up will tattooed so that you match the instructions. We will also be tattooing your arms and body but that will be done last and you can select your tats but you will be given a tramp stamp that the General will send to us. The surgeries will take about ten days to complete and heal. Our psychologist will be meeting with you starting tomorrow to help you adapt to the changes. Any questions? "

"Wow this is a lot of information." Rosie smiled "But it sounds great. After the surgeries what will we do?"

"Well after you are healed well enough you will be moved across the courtyard to be trained and help you get used to your new life. Our psychology team will be working with as will Nina. Megan and Tatiana will be with you for your training. Then you will all be returned to Tokyo with new identification."

"Oh my gawd this is so great thank you doctor."

"Good now please go send Sammi in." Rosie left and went back down the hall telling Sammi to go see the doctor.

Sammi went down the hall and the doctor was waiting at his door.

"Sammi please come in" the doctor guided her in.

She stepped into the office as the doctor closed the door behind her.

As he stepped behind his desk he looked up smiling at her "Please drop your robe and turn around.".

Sammi dropped her robe turning fully around under the doctor's gaze. "Excellent the General has sent instructions on how he would like you to look." the doctor said "Here is the picture he sent us on you." The doctor passed a picture over the desk to her.

She looked at the picture which portrayed a blond girl with curly hair to her waist she had large prominent tits and long muscular legs. Her face had high cheek bones and a small nose with bright blue eyes. The picture looked like a blond bimbo or the fantasy of a cheer leader.

"Wow she's beautiful and very sexy" Sammi almost drooled.

"Well it will take a lot of work which we will start tomorrow. First we will give you breast implants I am thinking 36 D will work for what we want. Then butt implants to get the ass we want. Your face is soft and feminine already we may need to do a little work on your nose but I do not think it will be major work." the doctor calmly explained "We will laser your face to remove your beard lines then we might need to lighten your face a bit. Next we will give you permanent makeup so you will always have that bimbo look. Finally we will give you hair implants so you will have the hair desired. Any questions?"

"No not yet it sounds wonderful. How long will it take?"

"You will require less work then Rosie so I expect to have you made over in about 10 days. After you have healed you will be moved across the court yard with Nina, Tatiana and Megan. There you will be adapted to your new life. Our psychologist team will start working with you tomorrow and will stay with you until you return to Tokyo. If you have no other questions please send Charlize up." The doctor smiled encouraging her.

Sammi went back to the room and sent Charlize up. Charlize walked up the hall and was met by the doctor who guided her into his office.

"Well you will definitely be a new one for me but I sure we can meet the General's vision for you." said the doctor pleased "Here is the picture the General sent of his vision for you."

He passed the picture over of black women with straight silver hair hanging to her shoulders, massive tits and large well rounded ass over thick thighs. " "This will take some work but we can achieve this for you" explained the doctor "We will start with butt implants to give you a ghetto booty. Next we will give you breast implants I am thinking a 40DD will give you huge tits to meet the requirements. We will also enhance your lips. We will laser treat your beard away then work on permanent makeup he wants you to have a slutty look so our makeup people will work on that. Your hair may take longer since we are totally changing it's texture and color. I expect it will take about 14 days to totally transform you into the image set for you. "

"This is certainly is exciting." Charlize answered with big smile,

"Good our psychology team will be meeting with you tomorrow right before we start your first surgery they will be working with you throughout your time with us. I expect you to be healed enough to move across the courtyard with the others in about 20 days. There the psych team and Nina will help you adapt to your new life."

The doctor stood and guided her down the hall to where the others waited. "Nurse Cindy please get them settled in their rooms we will start their surgeries tomorrow morning Sammi will be first Rosie will follow her then Charlize. Also start the hormone dosing I have prescribed tonight." the doctor walked out then.

"Come with me girls." said Cindy.

They followed her down the hallway and she assigned each a room which they went into flopping on the beds as all were exhausted from the long day. As they rested a tray of food was brought in to them and they all quickly gulped down their food. Soon all were sleeping.

As the sun was rising an orderly came and woke Sammi and got her to move over to a gurney. She was then rolled down to the elevator and taken down a floor to an operating room. Dr Trinh spoke to her as the IV was started.

"Alright Sammi this morning we will give you breast implant and inflate your butt as we discussed yesterday followed by reshaping your lips for the look desired. Any questions?" the doctor carefully explained.

Sammi was already growing drowsy from the IV and could only nod her head. Soon she was fully out of it and the doctor started to work on her.

Meanwhile Rosie was brought down to another operating room.

When Sammi awoke she felt a weight on her chest and tried to sit up feeling the weight holding her down. Grabbing the bed rails on either side she pulled herself up. Looking down she saw the two heavy tits holding her down. She gazed at them amazed and noticed both had a round ring pierced through the nipple.

Just then Nina and a nurse entered the room. Sammi tried to speak but had difficulty as her lips felt thick. "Well it looks like it went well for you." said Nina holding a small mirror up to her face.

Looking in the mirror Sammi saw her swollen lips and gasped in surprise. "The doctor says by tomorrow you will have a perfect cock sucker mouth" Nina explained "Then tomorrow he will do the hair implants and some facial work. If all goes well he may be finished with you tomorrow and the next day you can move over with Tatiana and Megan to start adapting to the new you." Nina gave a big smile as she told her this.

"No solid food today you can drink all you want through a straw." announced the nurse "If you need anything just push the call button." Taking a damp cloth she wiped Sammi's mouth.

When Rosie awoke she looked down at the massive tits on her chest and smiled noticing the rings through the nipples. Her lips felt swollen and she struggled to poke her tongue out.

Then Nina and a nurse came in. "Oh lovely" exclaimed Nina looking at her from the foot of the bed "The doctor says he got more done then he had hoped to. He gave you 40DD tits and lips that will make you look like a true Gothic slut. You will have a true pawg ass but you must stay off your feet today."

Nina held up a mirror to her face. Rosie looked and barely recognized herself. Her lips were slightly swollen but had been colored black touching them see saw the color was some of dye. But the lips formed into a natural circle shape. A piercing had a ring through her septum. She stared long at her look then laid the mirror down and looked at Nina and the nurse.

"You will rest today and recover" announced the nurse "Then tomorrow we will take you back and do some facial work. We may then start on your tattoos. We are told that it is preferred if you get tattoo sleeves and between your shoulders. There will be one that has already been selected for you that will go just above your ass in the small of your back."

Meanwhile Charlize was in surgery having her work done. The doctor was working hard knowing that the black girl was meant to come out looking extra slutty.

When Charlize awoke she noticed her breasts towering over her chest. reaching up she started squeezing them and was surprised how firm they felt.

Nina soon entered followed by the nurse. "How do you like your rebuild so far?" Nina asked.

"These tits are the bomb!" Charlize answered grinned.

"Well you had a lot of work done. You have been given massive tits in fact these are the biggest the doctor has ever built. He has also given you what he called a ghetto ass and look at your lips." she held up a mirror.

Charlize looked and saw she had big fat round bright red lips. "Tomorrow the doctor will work on your nose he wants to broaden it he will raise your cheeks and fatten them a bit. He wants to darken your skin a little then we will work on your face to give you the look that is wanted." the nurse explained "He will also start on giving you the hair ordered for you. You will totally look like a whore when things are done."

After Nina and the nurse left Charlize Charlize climbed from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her head was now shaved She wiggled her shoulders watching her tits shake. Turning she looked at her ass.She saw it was high and very round. Bouncing on her toes she she watched her ass jiggle and bounce. There was a knock on her door. Charlize pulled her robe around her as a tray of food was brought in. She realized she was ravenously hungry. Sitting on her bed she quickly dug into the food. She wolfed down her food and wiped her lips after finishing. Her lips were a little sore but she liked how thick they felt.

After she finished eating she stood and opened her door. Stepping into the hallway she walked over to Rosie's room. Rosie's door was open and she was finishing her meal. Charlize noticed right away Rosie's big tits.

"Oh my gawd girl." Charlize gasped "You got some great tits.".

Rosie looked up smiling as she saw Charlize. "Hello he certainly gave you a fuckable booty those tits and ass would be hard for any man to resist." Sammi came in and both noticed her bigger boobs and bouncy ass. "Hi" she smiled Rosie smiled and Charlize turned towards her. "Dang girl you looking good." The three sat chatting till the nurse came in with pills for each. They each popped the pills and continued chatting until they started to grow drowse. Each then went back to their rooms and were soon asleep.

In the morning all three were awoken and given a small breakfast. They showered and soon the orderly arrived with a gurney. Each was rolled down to an operating room. There was new doctors in each room now.

The doctor with Sammi smiled at her and spoke to her "Today we will be giving you hair implants. Your natural hair will no longer grow. When we complete that you will have blond hair flowing to your waist. We will work a little on your face making you look younger and more feminine. When you awaken you will have permanent makeup to give you the look desired. Also we will give you a tramp stamp." The anesthesia was starting to take effect and soon Sammi was asleep. The doctor started working as Sammi lay there unconscious. After implanting the long locks on her he inserted a needle in each cheek giving her a small injection which quickly made her cheeks grow. A quick incision on her nose then shaved the bone to give her a smaller nose.

Once he was finished working on her nose he stepped back as a woman stepped forward with a box of instruments. She started working on Sammi's eyebrows shaving and shaping them to match the picture provided. Next she went to work on applying permanent eye liner to her. She gave her a thick dark eyeliner to achieve the bimbo look desired. Last she worked on the lips giving her a bright pink color. Looking at the picture and holding it next to her face the doctor looked her over.

"When her nose heals she will certainly match the picture." The doctor said nodding.

Two assistants came forward and rolled Sammi on her side. The woman stepped forward with a tattoo gun. Looking at the picture she was provided she started applying the tattoo. After several minutes she stepped back. Just over her ass in red white and blue letter was tattooed "SLUT". A bandage was applied over the tattoo. Sammi was carefully lifted off the table and placed face down on the gurney. It was dark outside when Sammi awoke. The nurse came in with a drink and a straw.. "Drink this you cannot eat solid food tonight due to your bandages." She explained "Your friends are the same way but your bandages should come off tomorrow. So just rest tonight and the doctor will come see you in the morning." Sammi took the drink and sipped it through the straw. Setting it on the night stand she soon fell asleep.

Rosie awoke to Dr Trinh coming into her room. "Good morning Rosie. I will take you bandages off now and we will see how you turned out."