Femboy Sailors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the bandages being removed from her lower back. Dr Trinh looked at the tattoo which was SLUT in red white and blue letters. He removed the bandage across her shoulder blades exposing the black bat wings there. All these tattoos seemed to be healing well. The doctor spread some ointment over the tattoos. He then unwrapped her arms revealing a long tailed blue dragon breathing fire circling around her right arm from her wrist to the top of the arm. On her left arm was a green snake tattoo circling her arm from the wrist to her shoulder where the mouth of the snake's mouth was opened displaying fangs. As he spread ointment over the tattoos he noticed these were healing well. "This will help speed the healing." He said "Now roll over lets get the bandages off you face."

Rosie rolled onto her back and the doctor started removing her bandages. Once he had them off he looked at the work.

"Very good these came out well and are healing perfectly" The doctor said smiling Looking at her hair which was a now bright red hair in a page boy with blue bangs on the front. "Your hair looks wonderful exactly as was ordered." he said softly. Moving into Charlize's room the Doctor approached her bed. Laying his hand on her shoulder he noted the thick silver hair flowing to her shoulders.

"How do you feel this morning?" he asked.

"Well doctor" she answered.

"Good I will start by removing the bandage from your tattoo." he quickly yanked it off exposing the SLUT tattoo which matched the tattoos on the other two.

"Excellent" he said as he spread the ointment over the tattoo. "this is healing well the new medications I am using seems to be speeding the healing. Now roll over lets see how your face is doing."

Charlize rolled over and the doctor cut the bandages off her face. Looking down the face framed by the silver hair was broad with high cheeks and the fat bright red lips very much looked like a cheap whore.

"Very good the General will be very pleased with you." The doctor said "I think you will all be able to move into the other wing tomorrow."

Going into Sammi's room he found her on her back waiting for him. "Good morning " he greeted her "lets see how you face is.".

The doctor cut her bandages off revealing her face. The doctor noted her eyes seemed bigger, the neon pink color of her lips which seemed to form a big O. She looked several years younger and could easily pass for 16 or 17 years old. The doctor had her roll over and uncovered her tattoo.

When she had rolled over on her back again the doctor spoke to her "Your changes are completed." the doctor said "You will rest today then the psychologist and Nina will take you to the other ward."

The girls gathered and talked most the day. Nina joined them after lunch and talked with them.

"You all look lovely the owner and the General is very pleased with the pics of you he has seen." Nina told them with a broad smile "The psychologist has already developed a plan for each of you and hopefully in a few days we can go out and visit some bars."

The next morning the nurse awoke them and the doctor quickly examined each of them. Then Nina came and led them nude across the courtyard. As they felt the warm air on their skin they tested their new bodies walking.

"We have got some outfits for each of you in your rooms." Nina explained "After some breakfast the psychologist will come and talk with you." Leading them in through a heavy wooden door they saw Tatiana and Megan sitting in rooms on either side of the door. Going down the hall Charlize saw her name in the next door.

"Go to your rooms find some clothes to wear then at the end of the hall we will have breakfast and the psychologist will soon join us," Nina instructed them.

Sammi went into her room and took a quick shower. The waist length hair she now found was a pain to dry but she found after drying it went back to curled blown out look. Looking in her closet she saw several short brightly colored skirts and halter tops. In the bottom were bright pink and black shoes with 6 inch heels. She noticed all looked like slutty cheer leader costumes. Picking out a skirt and top she opened the drawer and found brightly colored thongs and fishnet thigh highs. She quickly dressed and went out to get breakfast.

Rosie opened her closet and found all her clothes were black leather or latex mini skirts and short shorts with black halter tops or tank tops. All the outfits looked like they would show a lot of skin. She had a pair of thigh high boots with 6 inch heels and a pair of black ankle boots also with 6 inch heels. All her thongs and stockings were black. Picking out an outfit she got dressed.

Charlize opened her closet to see jean miniskirts and daisy dukes along with halter tops that looked like they had been ripped. She saw several tank tops with obscene messages printed on them. She slide on a pair of daisy dukes and noticed how her ass cheeks spilled out. Grabbing a tank top she pulled it on and noticed it said on the front "I luv cock". She pulled a pair of white fishnet stockings on. She found her shoes consisted of a pair of black knee high boots with heels and another that looked like sneakers with 6 inch spiked heels. Once she was dressed she stepped into the hall and walked to the room at the end of the hall.

She joined Rosie and Sammi at a table. Soon a tray of food was brought to her by an Indian looking woman. As they ate Nina joined them. She was also brought a tray by the Indian girl.

"So what do you think of Dr Trinh's facility?" Nina asked as she started eating "He has truly perfected the transformation process. With the best results anywhere in the world. "

Charlize sipping her coffee asked "Well why does he have so many women working here?"

"Most of them he has built just as he did you." Nina said with a giggle "They came here and he has transformed them. But he says you three are his most perfect transformations."

Just then the soft music playing in the background stopped and a Latin looking woman wearing jeans and a polo shirt stepped into the room. All noticed how the casual clothes accented her body. Walking over to Nina she bent down kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning girls I am Dr Mendez" She smiled introducing herself. "I will be working with you for the next few weeks to help you adapt to your new lives." "I have read your files and am familiar with the roles you will have in the future. Now the General and his organization are building a club which will be staffed by non Asian femboys. You will be the first there." She explained "As you may have noticed you each have very different looks. Tatiana was modeled after one of the final Romanov royal daughters from Russia. Megan has what is called the redneck MILF look. Sammi has the cheerleader look. Rosie is of course the Goth slut and finally Charlize is the black street whore."

Pausing she sipped some water then continued "As you may have noticed Dr Trinh has refitted you with hair that goes back to the style assigned you after you wash it. This is one of the amazing developments he has come up with. No matter what you will always look as you do now. His changes will remain with you for the rest of your life. Even as you age Sammi will always look like a cheerleader. Let me show you a video that can better explain this to you.".

She clicked on a control and a video started playing. Dr Trinh came on the video explaining how their bodies had been changed. He then explained the operation of his facility. While most the staff were femboys the surgeries were performed by him and his two sons. The video played for over two hours. After it ended Dr Mendez stood up.

"Any questions and or comments." Dr Mendez asked.

"Are you a femboy Dr Mendez?" Rosie asked.

"Yes I am and Dr Trinh has me working to pay him back." Dr Mendez smiled back "you may call me Kathy."

"So we will never change?" Charlize asked.

"Yes you will remain as you look now for the rest of your lives." Trays of food were then brought in and they started eating. They were unaware that the light music playing through out the dorm contained subliminal messages to further fix their roles into them. As their food was infused with hormones and drugs to fix the control over them and make them more willing to submit.

After lunch they practiced walking in the heels they would be wearing from now on. After over an hour they all had the walk mastered. They then watched a video on dancing. After which they practiced dancing and doing strip tease. The rest of the afternoon they practiced dance moves. After hours of dancing with Nina and Kathy supervising them. Dinner was brought to them and they sat eating and chatting.

After they finished eating Kathy asked them "Would you all like to go out tonight?"

The girls all agreed that a night out would be fun.

"Alright go shower up and get dressed Dr Trinh owns the bar across the street and we will go over there." Kathy said.

The girls went back to their rooms showered put on their makeup and got dressed.

Rosie wore her thigh high boots a black latex shirt and black tank top. Her nipples could clearly be seen through the top.

Sammi dressed all in pink she looked like a fresh faced slutty teenager. Charlize wore her boots with her daisy dukes and a black tank top with cock sucker in big white letters across her tits.

Megan joined them wearing a light blue summer dress that just barely covered her ass with black fishnet stockings and white pumps with 6 inch heels.

Tatiana wore a black floor length dress with long slits exposing her legs. The high collar of the dress closed over an opening that showed her cleavage. Nina was wearing a white halter top over purple short shorts with red fish net stockings and sandals with 5 inch heels. Kathy joined them wearing a ted loin cloth which exposed her thighs over this she wore a red bikini top with platform sandals.

Looking over the girls Kathy asked "Is everybody ready? This should be a fun night. The club is expecting us soon they will show us around and let us know how things work when we get there."Kathy turned and started across the street with the 6 girls following her.

Going out the door they saw the building across the street was a huge colonial style mansion with three stories and a large deck going around the building. The brightly lit windows covered with red curtains contrasted with the white paint of the building. the porch had iron work tables sitting across. Stone pillars stood in front of the house over which was a red neon sign. Walking between the pillars they entered the building. Coming into a large barroom.

As they entered an older woman behind the long carved bar saw them enter and came over to them with a big smile. "Welcome Kathy" she greeted them with a big smile "Dr Trinh told me you would be here tonight. Let me show the girls around."

She led them down the bar a dance floor was at the end of the bar a small stage sat against the back wall. Along the wall opposite the bar small tables sat out and a larger room opened up to the left at the end of the bar with small tables filling the area. At the end of the room a spiral staircase led up to a balcony surround the bar. Doors opened off the balcony showing numerous rooms around the balcony. "Girls I hope you enjoy visiting here. Most our girls working here are Thai or Korean so you shall definitely get lots of attention."

She said smiling "We ask that if a man offers to buy you a drink you at least dance with him and sit with him. They come here for your attention so it is important you give them attention. If they want to take you upstairs feel free to go with them. Upstairs they will have to pay there for the room."

Pausing she then continued "The drinks men buy for you will not get you drunk so feel free to take as many as are offered. Have fun if you need anything just ask for me, Kim, at the bar. Sit down men will start arriving soon".

The girls sat at the bar and were soon served red fruity drinks. Rosie and Sammi sat on either side of Kathy. "So Kathy how did you come to Dr Trinh?" Sammi asked.

"I was going to school and ran out of money. I was in bar one night. I was dressed when the bar owner started talking with me. As we talked he was kinda flirting with me. He learned I needed money for school and told me he could help me get my school funded. I didn't know it at the time but it was from Dr Trinh. He had me come back to the bar a few nights later and I met an Asian man who talked to me and took some photos of me and said someone would get back to me." she explained " A week later I went back to the bar and the bartender told me that I was accepted for funding and the man would be coming back papers for me to sign. A couple nights later I came back and the Asian man was there and we went to a small office. He had many papers for me to sign which I did agreeing to come to Thailand to work for Dr Trinh for 2 years after I graduated. He paid for me to finish my Masters degree then I came here and he transformed me. I helped him develop a treatment program and provide after care and here I am ".

Men were starting to enter the bar one of the bar girls brought Rosie a drink and pointed to an older heavy set European man sitting at a table behind them. Rosie took the drink and went to join him.

An Arab looking man was standing at the bar talking to Megan his hand on her ass.

A tall older man had Charlize siting with him at a table. Soon another man bought Kathy a drink and she went to join him. Another was standing next to Tatiana talking with her.

Nina was talking with another man at the bar. A drink was brought to Sammi and the bar girl pointed to a middle aged European man with dark hair sitting at a table by the dance floor.

Sammi took the drink and looked over at the man who waved her over. Getting up she walked over to the man. She sat down at his table and he greeted her with "Hello you certainly got my attention.".

Sammi blushed "Why is that?" she asked smiling.

"Well you look young and innocent but I suspect you are not that innocent." he smiled.

Pushing back his chair he gripped her wrist and pulled her towards him "why don't you sit down.".

She sat on his lap and he put his arm around her waist. She felt his hard cock against her ass. He started nibbling the side of her neck.

The Arab man standing beside Megan had his hand on her ass. "You look like a good cock sucker, Are you? I want to fuck that big ass long and hard"

As more men crowded in the bar music started playing. Asian girls in string bikinis started pole dancing on the stage, The man Sammi was dancing with whispered in her ear "Lets dance,", Standing he led her onto the dance floor.

Kathy was in a booth in the corner with a man. He was kissing her hard holding her arms to her sides. After kissing her for several minutes he reached down and undid his pants. "suck my cock bitch" the man said with a husky voice pushing her head to his crotch. Kathy opened her mouth as her head was pushed down to the cock. Opening her mouth she flicked her tongue over the cock head then her mouth was pushed down on the cock. Holding her by her hair the man started fucking her face.

Sammi was on the dance floor the man was holding her close how hand cupping her ass cheeks tightly. He nibbled on her neck as his hands ran over her her ass and back finally saying "Lets go up stairs.". Taking her arm he led her to the staircase. Going up the stairs he had his hand on her ass.

At the top of the stairs a man sat at a small desk. The man leading Sammi told the man "I need a room."The desk man replied and the man with Sammi passed over a some money and was handed a key. and the man led Sammi to the room. Once in the room the man started pulling his shirt off barking harshly to Sammi "Strip slut."

Sammi started taking her clothes off as she removed her top the man's hands went to her tits squeezing them. "These are great tits" the man said in a growl voice. Pinching her nipples he jiggled her tits as she slide her skirt to the floor. Pulling on her nipples he said "Suck my cock".

She knelt and took the cock in her mouth working her lips down the cock. The man gripped the top of her head pulling her down on the cock forcing it deep in her throat. As the cock choked her she raised her eye to the man's face as he starred down at her with a greedy look.

The Arab squeezing Megan's ass whispered "lets go upstairs bitch." pulling her off the stool he guided her to the stairs. As they went up the stairs he reached over with his other hand and grabbed her tit. Reaching the top he pulled a wad of money from his pocket and handed it to the man who gave him a key. He then guided her to the room.

Opening the door he shoved her towards the bed. "Lets see that slutty body bitch" he snarled.

Megan reached behind her back and undid her dress and let it drop to the floor. The man sat on the bed looking her over as he undid his pants. As he dropped his pants he stood up letting them fall to the floor. "Get on the bed bitch. Lets see that fat ass.".

Megan got on the bed on all fours. The man stepped to the side of the bed and saw her tramp stamp and saw the star of David between her shoulder blades. Slapping her ass he watched it wiggle. "Ah an American Jewish slut." he grinned "You must love cock.".

Megan looked over her shoulder at him "Yes sir I do" she said in a soft voice. "Good you will get a lot tonight." the man said evilly.

Walking to the foot of the bed he grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the down the bed. Picking up a tube of lube from the night stand he spread lube over his cock and started fingering her ass spreading lube in her. Standing on the floor he guided his cock in her ass. As the head entered he quickly pushed forward burying his cock deep in her.

Megan's mouth dropped open as she felt herself filled with dick. The man reached up and placing his hands on her shoulders pulling her back on him. "Yeah take that cock bitch!" the man said. He violently fucked her. Spanking her ass as he fucked her. Meagan squealed as the cock rammed deep in her ass. The man slapping her ass and fucking her deep and hard was filling her with sensation of submission and totally being dominated and used as a fuck toy.

As Rosie danced on the floor a tall man with close cropped silver hair watched her. He thought of all he could do with the girl and what he carried in the small gym bag he carried with him.Stepping onto the floor he grabbed her arm whispering to her "come with me.".

Gripping her arm he led her up the stairs and paid for a room. "You certainly are a sexy looking slut I think you need some stripes on your bod that would certainly make you look good." the man said in a harsh voice. At the top of the stairs he paid for a room and taking the key led her down to a room.

Coming to the room he opened the door pushing her inside. Quickly he pulled off her clothing and pushed her onto the bed. Opening his bag brought out leather cuffs. The sitting on her back he cuffed her wrists to the head board. Stepping off the bed he pulled a large thing butt plug from his bag. Coating it with lube he roughly forced it in her ass.

He then took a flogger and a riding crop from the bag. Standing over her he let the flogger drag over her thighs and back. Then he ran the tip of the riding crop down her back and over her ass before raising it and applying a hard smack to her ass. He liked how the then red line appeared across her ass.

Rosie gave a smile scream of surprise and pain as she felt the crop hit her. Turning her head she saw the man looking down on her with a grin. He continued spanking her ass alternating between the flogger and the crop until Rosie was laying on the bed exposed, helpless and sobbing. Her ass and thighs were crossed with red stripes from the punishment she had received. Finally he stopped.