Femboy Sailors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man removed the butt plug from her ass then got between her legs. Pulling her ass up he lined his cock head up and thrust forcefully into her. With his hands firmly gripping her hips he started fucking in and out of her. Reaching up he grabbed the back of her neck fucking into her.

"You are tight I will enjoy stretching your ass out." the man whispered. Rosie bit the pillow under her face as the cock filled her ass. His bumping against her burning ass caused shots of pain to run up her spine. She found the pain thrilling and moaned at the fucking with gasping breaths. Finally the man fell upon her pinning her to the bed as he humped into her ass and shot deep in her.

Charlize was invited by two heavy set men to go upstairs. They walked up the stairs each with a hand on her ass. At the top of the stairs each paid for a room. They received a key and walked down to the room.

"Show us that big booty bitch." one said in a breathy voice.

Charlize slowly stripped off her clothes turning to give them a good view of her body. As she stood before them wearing heels and stockings one reached forward running his fingers over her cage.

"Get on the bed slut was gonna fill your holes."

She climbed on the bed laying on it cross ways. One got between her legs lifting her legs over his shoulders he and started fucking her. The other crawled across the bed and grabbed her by the hair pulling her towards his cock with one hand he guided his cock into her mouth. The men fucked her in both holes while groping and squeezing her tits.

"This big black ass is made for fucking. You should fuck her titties"

The man with his cock in her mouth let go of her hair pushing her head back and threw a leg over her. gripping her nipples he pulled her tits on either side of his cock. He started rubbing her tits over his cock then started moving his cock between the tits. Before she knew it he shot across her face.

"Lick that cum up." the man whispered. Using her tongue she cleaned the cum from around her lips.

The other man continued fucking her ass while squeezing sucking and biting her tits She found the the sensations causing her to lock her legs around the man humping back up to meet his cock. As he raised his head up she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the mouth. He shot a huge load in her then rolled off her.

The man slide up resting against the head board grabbing her by the hair he pulled her face to his cock. "Suck slut." he said in a quiet voice.

The other man got behind her rolling her onto all fours he lined up on her ass. The first man raised his hips forcing his cock deeper in her mouth as he said "fuck that fat black ass." The men pumped their cocks into her until they came then getting up they redressed and left the room leave Charlize laid in the bed feeling the cum dripping from her ass.

Tatiana was approached by three fat Asian men dressed in expensive suits. At 6 foot tall she towered over them. They invited her to go upstairs and she followed them up the stairs where they paid for a room. Leading her to the room one opened the door and pushed her inside.

In the room the men had their hands all over her. They quickly striped off her dress and pushed her to her knees. All 3 cocks were pushed in the face and she moved from one to another sucking them.

One man stepped away and got on the bed laying on his back. "Let that whore ride my cock" He blurted out. The other two stepped back She climbed on the bed and lowered herself onto the cock.

Despite his short height his cock was fat stretching her ass as it entered her. She rode the cock while the man grabbed her ass cheeks and guided her onto the cock until he came shooting in her ass. After his cock drained in her ass he pushed her to the side and crawled off the bed to be replaced by the second man. All three had her ride their cocks until they had cum in her and cum was drippling from her ass hole. They then got up dressed and left. Tatiana put her dress back on and went down stairs.

Arriving there she found the others sitting together talking. After a few minutes Kathy walked up from her booth in the far corner as a man slid out zipping his pants.

"Well did everyone have fun tonight?" Kathy asked.

They could all see cum drying all over Kathy's face and blouse. "Oh yeah it was great" answered Rosie rubbing her still reddened ass.

"Good it is very late so lets get home." Kathy answered with a smile. She led them back across the road to their dormitory. As they entered the building one of Dr Trinh's sons awaited them.

"Kathy you must see my father first thing in the morning." He barked.

The others returned to their rooms and showered then each went and got a snack before going to bed.