Femboy to Fembot Ch. 02

Story Info
Casey's conversion continues, much to Miranda's delight.
2.8k words
4.62
17.8k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey woke up in his chilly apartment, underneath two layers of cozy blankets. That couldn't be right... or could it? Was he actually back?

He let out a sigh of relief. Yep, all just a dream. Him getting robotic cat ears and a catgirl voice were just a dream. Of course it was; those corpoheads were ruthless, but they were sensible. How ridiculous; he almost thought that Miranda lady really was crazy enough to do those things to him.

He pulled off his blankets and looked at his naked body in horror. His arms and legs were fully and obviously mechanical; slender, shiny, feminine, and made from sleek titanium. And there was a big pair of seemingly natural tits on his chest that he definitely would have noticed if they were there before. And there was some warm piece of metal around his tailbone...

"Enjoying yourself?" a voice said from above. Miranda. He looked up; there was a loudspeaker and camera nestled against the ceiling of his room.

"What did you do to me?" he demanded in his robotic catgirl voice. He looked down; his penis was still there. A sigh of relief shot through him.

"I decided to turn you into a cybernetic dickgirl instead of just replacing it," Miranda said. "And enjoy this replica of your apartment we constructed over the last two days. Apologizes for your leftover pizza, we had to throw that away. And why do you always keep it so cold in your apartment anyway?"

He stumbled out of bed. These new arms and legs weren't strong at all; if anything, they were weaker than his old limbs. He didn't have a chance to reflect on his poorer strength, because there was a metal something weighing down his rear. He stood up and looked behind himself.

That was a many-segmented metal cat tail sticking out just above his shiny metal ass.

"Oooh! You noticed the tail. Go on, try to wiggle it."

"Okay," he said, "You turned me into a catgirl. You did horrible things to my body for sexual kicks. But why did you weirdos build a copy of my goddamn apartment???"

"Oh, we had to keep you somewhere. The padded playroom is for playtime only. And my construction people work fast, treat them with respect, okay?"

He clumsily walked around his bedroom, still getting used to how his--if he could even call himself a he anymore--tits bounced and his tail weighed down his rear. The desk was there, the laptop wasn't there, the window was actually a display screen showing the view outside his real apartment...

He checked his closet. Sexy outfits. Latex jumpsuits. Maid dresses. None of his normal clothes were in there. And there was nothing that would cover his thankfully intact erection...

"Tell me Casey, do you still think of yourself as a guy?"

"I, uh, I don't know," Casey said.

"Casey isn't a bad girl's name. Do you feel like a girl?"

Casey finally conceded; despite the dick, she couldn't be anything but a girl, even if it was against her will. The great tits were what pushed her into girlhood.

"Fine, I'm a girl now. A cyborg catgirl. A big-dicked, big-breasted catgirl."

"Excellent! Make yourself at home."

She wanted to think of some escape plans, but first she had to scout the rest of her apartment. Priorities. She searched, thankfully uninterrupted by Miranda, and found that her apartment was mostly like her real one aside from some missing belongings--mostly ones she could use to communicate with the outside world.

The front door was locked. She couldn't escape at the moment. But maybe, just maybe, if she stayed here for long enough, she could find some vulnerability; maybe an unguarded passage, maybe she could get into contact with some sympathetic employee, or maybe even hack into the knockout drug delivery system in his neck herself and just run out an open door.

"So," Miranda said through the loudspeaker system, "You're enhanced enough for my tastes. Perhaps I'll come down there and have a little fun with you. How does that sound?"

"Ugh. Fine... But listen, I know you have more modifications planned, so before you squander the chance to do absolutely everything with a half-finished cyborg... make this nice and long, okay?"

She giggled. "Oh, my dear Casey, are you just saying that because you're hoping I'll get bored before I get around to removing that junk of yours?"

Casey didn't respond.

"Well," Miranda said, "Expect your dick to get inverted and for your balls to be uprooted. But that'll be later. For now you'll have your wish. I'll make this nice and long for you... And hopefully you beg for more when it's all done. I'll be down in a few minutes, my love. Put on some clothes though, you uncivilized feline."

Miranda stopped talking, and Casey went to the closet.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled as she tried to pick out the least revealing outfit. Maid outfit... nah, too skimpy. Latex jumpsuit... nah, her nipples were definitely going to show through that fabric, and her dick was just going to bulge out.

She kept looking down at her own breasts as she hunted for an outfit. They weren't helping; now that the initial shock was over, they were more of an arousing nuisance than anything else. Being aroused was the opposite of what she needed right now, which was focus.

Eventually, she settled for the maid outfit. It was easy to slide the socks onto her smooth, metal legs, and same with the gloves. A big white bra and some frilly panties came next. They contained her heaving breasts well, but her constant erection was going to be a problem for those panties.

Her raging boner did get her thinking. Maybe in some other circumstance, sexy cybernetic implants wouldn't be so bad. Hotness did get you a long way; she had friends that blew a year's savings on implants just to look better, and it paid off. A bit fucked up, but that was how the corporate world worked sometimes. And if Casey's artificial limbs were powerful... looking sexy was a perfectly acceptable side effect of being able to punch through wall panels.

Maybe when she escaped she could do some kind of trade-in; sell her undoubtedly expensive titanium implants for cheaper yet more powerful ones that still looked hot. Although she didn't know anyone who was willing to buy used breast implants, would they really have to go? Her gender identity was a mess at the moment.

She finished slipping on the dress and looked in the mirror. That was a catgirl maid in the mirror, completely unrecognizable compared to her former male self. And it might have just been his imagination, but she swore there was some missing bone on his face that smoothed it out and made it more feminine...

Casey heard the front door unlock, then open.

"Ready, my darling?" Miranda said from beyond it. Casey rushed out of his bedroom, and she saw that the front door was open; beyond it was the playroom. Miranda was standing in the door frame, wearing a fancy red dress that reminded her of a pair of floral curtains she saw in a painting once.

"Just take your time with this," she said. "Enjoy me while my soft parts last, I suppose."

"Oh? Have you given up?" she said as she led her into the playroom.

"Well, I, um..."

"No need to answer."

Miranda closed the door, and the panel of padded wall fit seamlessly into the rest of the wall. It was just her, Casey, and a cubic room full of pillows and stuffed animals.

Miranda chuckled. "You know, I was considering riding that cock of yours... I could easily pin you down, hold you there, and just slide myself over your erection... How does that sound?"

If she was going to be held prisoner, she might as well be a prisoner who got to bang a hot businesswoman.

"I... I wouldn't be entirely opposed to it," she sheepishly said.

"Well, I was considering both that and a mystery pleasure."

"Mystery thing?"

"Mhm. So unusually enough Casey, I want to offer you a choice. Get ridden until I'm satisfied. Or go for the mystery option. Mysteries, mysteries... So enticing, aren't they?"

She wasn't up for gambling.

"Ride me maybe?"

"Well, more pleasure for me then," she said, leaving her to wonder what the mystery option was.

She grabbed Casey by the arm and led her to a big pile of pillows about two feet tall.

"Now before we start, I think I should make a quick modification..."

She pulled her tablet out of an unseen dress pocket and fiddled with the screen for a moment.

"And almost there... And done," Miranda said as she tapped it.

Casey's legs wobbled, and his arms went limp. There was almost no strength in any of his limbs anymore, and a quick push from Miranda was all it took to get her to fall backwards onto the pillow pile. She could hardly move a muscle.

"Did you just..." Casey muttered as Miranda set her tablet aside.

"Yes," Miranda said. "I turned down your limb strength to one fifth its standard setting, which was already pathetically low, if I'm being honest. It's a miracle you didn't fall down on your own."

The fact that she could weaken her with a touch of her tablet... She felt more vulnerable than ever.

Miranda reached down and rubbed Casey's stomach through the fabric of her maid outfit.

"What a lovely, lovely outfit," she whispered.

She hopped onto the pillow pile, sitting on top of Casey's metal legs. Casey's heavy body, useless for anything but laying there, sunk into the pillows; she made a divot about a foot and a half deep in the pile. Her metal tail was embedded in a gap between the pillows, and cozy sensations of being smothered filled the entire length of her tail.

"And now to try that lovely, lovely, dick of yours... Enjoy it while it lasts."

Somehow, all the vulnerability was turning Casey on; or maybe it was just the fact that a hot woman in a pretty dress was about to bang him. She wasn't sure.

Miranda reached into her dress and pulled out a pair of fancy red panties.

"A little gift for you from me," she said as she put the panties on top of Casey's head, nestled right between her ears. Out of curiosity, Casey tried her best to move any of her limbs; they could wiggle just barely, but nothing more than that.

"Struggle all you like," Miranda said. She reached into Casey's maid skirt and tugged blindly at her panties, pulling them off and then tossing them aside.

She flipped the skirt up, revealing Casey's hard erection.

"Oooh! You must be enjoying this after all," Miranda said. "All I have to do now is just ride you until I'm satisfied. I'm so glad your lovely girlcock doesn't care that it'll be gone soon. What a slut."

Casey shuddered when Miranda called her that. Her pillow talk was working. She watched helplessly as Miranda moved her skirt so that it covered Casey's erection, and then it pressed against Miranda's bare stomach, arousing her and making her quiver with anticipation.

"Want me to put it in?"

"Yes please," Casey said. It was almost genuine. Arousal was starting to cloud her mind. She prayed it was real arousal and not some brain chip; not knowing what was in her own body just turned her on even more. With Miranda's wet warmth so close to him, and with her soft legs on top of her metal thighs, and with her chest so close to Casey's face... All of it was turning her horror into pleasure, and she was unnerved by it.

Miranda shifted herself forward, flattening Casey's erection against the front of her body. She moved forward until the tip touched her wet, excited pussy.

"My my... I'm going to enjoy this," Miranda said.

Miranda shifted her body again and took the tip into her pussy. Pleasure started creeping into Casey's cyborg body: her cock, her chest, her limbs, her tail and ears... they all shuddered with pure arousal as Casey's erection slid fully into Miranda's deep, tight pussy.

Miranda swirled her hips around, rubbing Casey's cock against the inside of her pussy.

"Mmm... How is it, darling?"

"Wonderful," Casey said. There wasn't anything else she could say. It was wonderful. And why lie? Why fight it when she couldn't? Why refuse to enjoy herself...

Casey deliberately refused to finish that thought with "...while my cock lasted". She was praying Miranda would love it enough to keep it.

"Oh, I am just loving this..." Miranda muttered as she bounced up and down on her erection, slamming her hips into Casey's metal thighs.

Joy went into her as his wishes were confirmed. The fear subsided. She liked her dick, so without a doubt, it would stay; at least long enough for her to escape. But for now, her job was to enjoy herself.

Casey tried to thrust her hips upward in time with Miranda's movements, but it was a pointless effort. She couldn't manage more than a slight, pathetic wiggle. Miranda didn't even seem to notice it.

Miranda closed her eyes as she fucked her.

"Ah," Miranda muttered. "Yeah... Casey, you're so wonderful..."

Miranda bounced faster and faster, and her face showed more and more excitement as Casey's erection slid in and out. Miranda reached forward and placed her hands on Casey's chest.

"Oh?" Casey said as Miranda started massaging her tits. It felt so good...

"Tell me, are you happy with how big I made them?" Miranda muttered as she stroked her nipples.

"I... It's exciting..." Casey mumbled. Her dick and her breasts were lively with erotic bliss, and her whole body was tingling with excitement. She caught herself involuntarily waving her tail as Miranda kept going. The sound of Miranda bouncing against Casey's metal thighs filled the room...

Orgasm came closer and closer as Miranda teased Casey's nipples. She swore that Miranda's pussy was getting tighter and tighter...

Miranda let out a sharp gasp as she came, pinching Casey's nipples tightly as her orgasm made her pussy clench over and over around her erection. As Miranda came, Casey felt herself nearing the tipping point of orgasm...

Just as Miranda's moans started to quiet, Casey let out a mumble.

"Ah... Mmmph..." Casey muttered as she came. Her erection twitched as she came inside Miranda, who was still ravenously bouncing on her. Casey's arms and legs tried to squirm in pleasure, but they couldn't, so she focused on venting all that excitement through her tail, which flailed wildly against the pillows restraining it.

Soon, Miranda took her hands off Casey's nipples, and she came to a stop on top of her. Casey felt her heart still pounding in her ears, and her tail stopped flailing about. As post-orgasm bliss took its hold, Miranda pulled herself off of her, still dripping with fluid.

"You know," Miranda said, "I really enjoyed our time together. You, me, and my complete control over your bodily autonomy. What a nice combination... I think I'll have a few more sessions like this before I get a little more... implant-happy on you."

That was good enough for Casey.

"Tell me, Casey, how are you adjusting to life as a cyborg catgirl?"

"It's not all bad... But you know what they say, if you really love something, you should let it go."

Miranda stood up and thought, leaving Casey in the pillow pile.

"Hmmm, perhaps you're right. Letting something go does make the time you had with it even more special."

Miranda picked up her tablet and started fiddling with it.

"And after all, you and I really love that dick of yours. Perhaps we should let it go. Just so our time today with it was more special."

Panic shot through Casey. That was not what she wanted.

"Hey, wait a second, I meant me, not my--"

"--Oh, I do not care at all about what you meant; I never had any intention of freeing you. But you helped me relax after a hard day managing business and crap. It turns out, dick is good. So perhaps I'll make you into a robot with a little deployable something down there."

"You're gonna give me a metal dick?"

"Why, yes! It'll vibrate and have several times the artificial nerve endings. It'll drive me wild with delight. And as for you, your mind is going to go nuts with nonstop orgasms...

"Didn't you promise you'd spend a while playing with--"

"Never listen to a promise. And besides, I'm so, so excited... The thought of you, totally mechanized... It just makes me drool! I think I'll send you into the operating room now.

"No, wait! You can use me however you want, just don't--"

It was too late; Miranda already administered a dose of the knockout drugs embedded in her neck. Casey quickly fell unconscious, and her last thoughts were of herself with a pussy...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Check out my profile for more stories.