Femboy to Fembot Ch. 03

Story Info
Titanium body. Overwhelming pleasure. Casey starts to break.
2.8k words
4.68
10.8k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey woke up to a voice coaxing her from beyond the cozy blankets.

"Wakey wakey!" Miranda said as Casey felt her metal ears being rubbed. Her eyes opened, and she saw Miranda looming over her in her apartment replica.

"Ugh..." Casey muttered as she regained her senses.

"Come on!" Miranda said. "I'm so excited for you to see what I did to you!"

Casey was afraid to look, but her entire body felt... off. The whole thing, not just her arms and legs.

"Come on, pull off the covers," Miranda said, giddy with excitement.

Casey nervously lifted her arms, dreading what she would see. There was one thing she was very, very interested in seeing if it was still there...

A fully roboticized body greeted her when she pulled the blankets off herself. A body made largely of white painted titanium, rubber, and pink neon lighting. Large, rigid breasts devoid of nipples, a stomach with the vague contour of a belly button on it, and a rubberized slit where her cock once was.

"Oh... Oh..." Casey muttered. Her face felt weird too, and Miranda smiled sadistically as she pulled out a hand mirror. Casey viewed her cute robot face in horror; it was similar to one of the sexbots she interacted with once, with cute artificial eyes that glowed faintly with pink, and a cute facade of rubber resembling her old face.

Casey's tongue was made of rubber, and her mouth was devoid of moisture. The teeth didn't have their ever so slight quirks that only she knew about, instead they were a uniform array of ceramics.

Her attention went back to her groin. That was a pussy-shaped opening lined with rubber, as if Casey's erection had been completely removed and replaced with a sex toy. She groped around, praying her erection was trapped underneath her skin--or lack thereof.

"Liking that cute pussy? I made sure to play with it while you were asleep. It's quite something, you know! Configurable nerve ending sensitivity, lubrication, and of course, there's a bonus deployable surprise..."

Miranda set her hand mirror down and pulled out her tablet. With a few taps on the screen, Casey felt something emerge from just above her pussy; a girthy titanium rod in the shape of her old penis, yet slightly larger.

"You replaced it with... I..."

"Wonderful, isn't it? Very few people out there undergo near-complete mechanization; save for some of the more important organs in your body, it's all artificial. Mechanical joints. Mechanical nerve endings. Mechanical eyes and ears. And I can control it all."

The reality of Casey's situation was finally setting in; she was basically a robot now. Not just a robot, but a robot catgirl. Except for the brain and some other internal bits, which she had no way of checking, there wasn't an inch of her that wasn't replaced with some artificial substance.

She shuddered. This was her reality now.

"Liking it?" Miranda said.

"I didn't ask for this," Casey said.

"Oh, come on. It's all already done. The unpleasant parts are all over. You're free to enjoy your new life as my catgirl robot plaything."

Casey finally realized she should get out of bed. Miranda stepped aside, allowing Casey to exit her bed. She wobbled as she walked; her robot limbs weren't completely useless like they were yesterday--or however many days it was since she last had consciousness--but they were still unaccustomed to the weight of an artificial body.

Casey cautiously touched her titanium dick. It was warm to the touch, and...

...and it felt so, so good.

Casey rubbed her metal fingers across it as tingles surged through her groin. Miranda wasn't lying. It was so sensitive. Casey could hardly handle the amazing sensations, and she didn't dare grasp it and stroke it.

"Enjoying yourself?" Miranda asked. "Try that lovely rubber pussy of yours."

Casey reached down further, almost afraid of what she would feel. The first finger touched a nub that served as her clitoris, and an electric sensation of overwhelming arousal filled her.

"Ah..." Casey moaned as she struggled to stay upright.

"Enjoying it?"

Casey's mind drifted away from the horrifying replacement of most of her body and towards matters of pleasure. She imagined what it must have been like to get fucked down there...

Miranda approached her, tablet in hand.

"So sensitive, isn't it?"

"I... This might be an upgrade," Casey said.

"Indeed. Now let me just..."

Miranda tapped her tablet once, and Casey's cock and pussy went dull. No more arousal. They were just like any other part of her body; basic, bland synthetic nerves.

"What?" Casey said.

"I told you, the sensitivity is completely adjustable."

"You can just turn off my dick?"

"Yes. Here, let me retract it as well..."

Another tap, and Miranda's dick started retracting into her body. Casey touched the dull tip, which was nearly numb in comparison to how it felt earlier, and it fully entered her body. The opening from which it emerged sealed itself, pushing Casey's finger out of the way as it did and leaving a seamless groin.

"If you're a good girl... I'll make you sensitive again," Miranda said.

Casey wanted that. It was one of only two perks of this robot body; the other was the fact that she was really good looking. It was just about impossible to beat mechanical perfection, except maybe in the softness department. But the gorgeous lighting produced by the neon highlights on her titanium form more than made up for the rigidity.

"Playroom. I'm so excited..." Miranda said. "And no clothes for you this time. I want to enjoy my sexbot's whole body."

Sexbot. That's all Casey was, and she was starting to feel like it.

Casey followed Miranda to the playroom, occasionally touching her pussy and sticking a finger into its depths as she walked, hoping there would be some kind of arousal response from it. But there was nothing, save for the horniness inside her own mind. She didn't even have nipples she could try and fondle. And her cat ears and tail, although she could feel them, didn't give off the faint eroticism they did when she touched them before... Miranda must have disabled it all.

They entered the playroom, and Miranda closed the door behind her.

"I was going to give you a new name, like maybe something degrading like Slut-Bot 5000 or Cunt Unit-01, or some feminine stripper name like Ruby or Aurora, but nah. Casey's good. Your original name's fine. Let it remind you of everything you've lost, and of your life before you became all mine."

They approached the middle of the playroom, navigating around pillows and stuffed animals as they traveled. The words echoed in Casey's head. All mine. All mine. All mine. Casey was starting to unwillingly embrace this new reality; that there was no escape, and that she would be Miranda's plaything. She tried to deny it, trying to think of any plan that would work, even desperate ones. But there was nothing she could do; Miranda was still stronger than her, she had control over Casey's whole body, and also, if Casey were to somehow escape and somehow end Miranda's control over her... what would stop Miranda from just capturing Casey again? She couldn't go back to her old life as a freelance hacker, let alone an ordinary guy. The police were completely subservient to her whims. She had no allies, and no ability to retreat to some shack in one of the world's remote corners. Improbability after improbability was required to escape, and impossibility was required to return to normalcy. And she couldn't do that.

It only took seconds for Casey to ruminate on these possibilities, yet it felt like forever.

"You're awfully quiet," Miranda said. "Pondering your own situation? Wondering how you got to be like this?"

Casey sighed. "And there's no way I can go free? None? None at all? No arrangements? No way we can make this a job where I show up from seven to six, and--"

"None," Miranda stated. "Even if I were receptive to it, you have too many proprietary secrets inside you. And too much intimacy with me. You can't leave. You're trapped here with me, and you're going to learn to enjoy yourself, just as you did three days ago."

Three days; so that was how long it took to go from debatably augmented catgirl to virtually a sexbot.

"Just... Just use me," Casey said. "You win."

"I won the second I laid eyes on you," Miranda gloated. "And I will."

Miranda reached into a pile of plush fish and pulled out a red leather handbag.

She chuckled. "How would you like to experience what it's like to get railed? You're a sexbot, after all."

She opened the handbag and pulled out a large pink strap-on dildo. Anxiety and arousal filled Casey, even though her pussy was completely inactive. She prayed that Miranda would be kind enough to restore those lovely sensations...

Miranda started to take off her dress, and Casey realized she had never seen her fully nude, or even close to it. The single time they outright fucked, Miranda was still wearing a dress.

Underneath Miranda's dress was a pair of red panties and a red bra; her soft body was just as powerful and dignified while unclothed as it was clothed, yet it was all the more sexy.

The panties didn't come off; instead, Miranda put on the strap-on, tightening the harness and giving the dildo a playful twang; the rubber rod wobbled on her groin.

"I'll go easy at first," Miranda said. "Climb onto that pile of pillows and spread your legs for me."

Casey obeyed as Miranda gestured towards the huge pile of pillows that they last fucked on. There was still a dent from where Casey's body had pushed the pillows aside just a few days ago.

She carefully climbed onto the nostalgic spot; it reminded her of a much better time, a time when she had things like hope and a real dick. And the ability to feel arousal in her groin. And something vaguely resembling dignity. And nipples.

Casey's heavy titanium body weighed down the pillows, and she found a few cozy pillows to nestle her tail in between. One pink pillow supported her head, and another one elevated her groin, allowing her to spread her legs and present her pussy for Miranda. As she did that, Miranda gently rubbed the tip of her rubber dildo and approached Casey.

Miranda climbed onto the pillows and wasted no time; she planted her knees next to Casey and stuck her dildo inside her rubber pussy. Casey felt lubricant from her depths automatically surge out, coating the dildo, and she could feel every inch of it inside her. Yet there was no arousal beyond that caused by denial. Casey silently prayed that Miranda would pick up her tablet and turn on the pleasure...

Miranda planted her hands on Casey's rigid breasts, rubbing where Casey figured the nipples would be if these were real or if Miranda's taste in robot bodies had been different.

"Oh, Casey... You should be so happy to be like this. You really are beautiful. And there's no shame in being someone's plaything."

Casey remained silent as Miranda kept fucking her. The mundane sensation of rubber going in and out of her lubricated hole, making slick noises as it entered and exited, was still arousing nonetheless. Casey needed that special tingle. She absolutely wished she could feel the same pleasure she felt while exploring her body in her bedroom...

She caught herself thinking of her new, fake bedroom as her "real" bedroom. Was she really succumbing to complacency?

Miranda kept fucking her as she carefully reached for her tablet. She kept one hand on Casey's chest and used the tablet in the other.

Suddenly, there was a pulse. Pleasure. A small amount of arousal seeped into her pussy. Then there was more. More...

"Enjoy your reward," Miranda said.

After minutes of nothing, the little pleasure Miranda allowed Casey to feel in her sensitive places was invigorating and joyful. Yet, most importantly, Casey craved more. More sensitivity. More pleasure. Casey wasn't sure if the arousal she was currently feeling down there was enough to let her reach orgasm, ever.

Then Miranda slid her finger across her tablet, and the arousal spike hit Casey like a train. Her artificial limbs froze up in utter ecstasy. Pleasure unlike what she had ever felt before. Her pussy was on fire with electric arousal, and her mind was overwhelmed by concentrated bliss.

"Ah..." Casey moaned. "Yes... Ohhh...."

She squirmed weakly as Miranda pounded her, every thrust adding fuel to the electric flames. Casey wasn't at orgasm yet, but she was surging towards it; surging so fast that her mind didn't have time to process what she had already felt before the new sensations arrived.

Then Miranda slid her finger the other way, and the overwhelming pleasure was shut off, leaving a jarring void.

"Why?" Casey begged.

"Mmm, no reason, really," Miranda said.

"More, please! That was the best I've felt in so long..."

"Fine. I'll let you feel pleasure again."

She pulled her dildo out of Casey's pussy and came to a stop. She tapped her tablet a few times, seemingly navigating some menus, and then typed something with both hands. When it was finished, Casey's head and groin felt strange for a moment, yet she couldn't describe how.

Miranda set her tablet aside and leaned in close. Her head came within inches of Casey's cute machine face. She leaned in more, pressing her soft breasts against Casey's hard chest and her legs against Casey's. She could feel Miranda's nipples against her hard metal exterior, and her dildo against her stomach...

Then Miranda rubbed her fingers against the tips of Casey's cute cat ears, and she realized what she had done to her. The overwhelming erotic feeling was back. And it was all in her ears. They were as sensitive as her pussy had been just a minute ago, and just as arousing to the touch. More of Miranda's fingers pinched and rubbed the rigid titanium, and Casey's whole body shuddered.

"More," Casey begged.

"Oh, I'll happily oblige..."

Casey squirmed in delight as Miranda massaged her ears. She was shooting up towards orgasm again, and the feeling was all concentrated in her ears.

Miranda took one hand away from Casey's ears to tap her tablet a few times. Casey was barely capable of noticing it, and she dreaded that the feeling might go away. Then the arousal returned to her pussy, and she was happy. Miranda thrust her dildo back into Casey's pussy, which was now so, so sensitive once more.

Casey let out the sluttiest moan she had ever let out in her life. A pussy and cat ears, both of which were giving her more powerful arousal than her old cock had ever been capable of, and both were being stimulated.

"Have I broken you yet?" Miranda asked.

"Hnngngn...."

"Lovely."

Casey came. She screamed with pleasure. There was nothing but her pussy and her cat ears. Her pussy clenched around Miranda's dildo over and over, squeezing more tightly than Casey ever thought it could, filling her body with pulses of rhythmic mind-melting pleasure. The same waves surged out through her ears, which felt like they were being struck by arousing lightning every second...

The orgasm went on and on as Miranda kept fucking and rubbing her ears. On and on. On and on. It wasn't stopping. Casey's brain couldn't think. She was lost in electric bliss.

Perfect haziness followed, and then some time later, Casey realized that Miranda had taken her hands off her ears, and her dildo out of her pussy. The orgasm was finally subsiding. Finally.

As calm began to fill Casey, and lucidity returned to her mind to clean up the shattered wreckage, she shuddered when she realized she was addicted now. She couldn't go back. This was too good for her. These base pleasures had her totally ensnared, and they still had her in their grasp. For a near-complete robot, she felt... animalistic. Yet not like a tiger or a lion. Like a... pathetic housecat.

Echoes of her orgasm were filling in the cracks made in Casey's mind, filling them with subservience and slutty desire. Casey was silent, and then just as the quiet was starting to get unbearable, Casey finally said something.

"You got... You got me addicted... I need more, and I hate how I need more..."

"Mhm. I think I'm starting to break you."

Miranda tapped her tablet a few more times, and Casey felt the ability to feel arousal vanish from her ears and pussy again. Memories of the orgasm filled her as she felt Miranda's dildo start to thrust in and out of her erection again, giving her a deep longing for more pleasure.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Check out my profile for more stories and other goodies. Part 4 will be the final installment of this story. Enjoy!