Femboy to Fembot Ch. 04

Story Info
Casey shatters.
2.5k words
4.57
15.6k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey woke up, wondering what pleasures Miranda would bring today.

The last week had been crazy. Daily usage by Miranda, then long periods of inactivity in her bedroom; with the pleasure sensations in her body turned off, of course. One thing that amazed Casey was how good old books were; since computer access for Casey was prohibited for security reasons, she had been provided with old books to fill the time with instead.

And it wasn't all stuffy literature like she thought it would be; Casey's last dream was of the utter madness that was mid-21st century fantasy stories. She was excited to roll out of bed and read more of it...

...But when she told her limbs to move, they didn't. No response. Casey struggled. No movement. None. She even found that she was breathing entirely on her own; that wasn't under her control. Only her eyes and eyelids were capable of moving.

"Rise and shine, Casey!" Miranda said over the loudspeaker.

Casey couldn't speak.

"Come on sleepyhead, what's the matter? It's almost like I snuck a few extra robot parts into you while you were sleeping and made you unable to control your body. But I'd neeeever do that, right?"

Casey wondered just what was new inside her today. Dread filled her. Hopefully it was pleasurable.

"Okay, Maybe I did put a little something inside your skull. Maybe I got an idea, thought it was a little funny, and then drugged you so I could install it myself. But on the bright side, you're even more of a robot now! Here, let me demonstrate... Kittybot, get out of bed!"

Casey's body moved on its own, efficiently yet robotically taking the covers off her naked titanium body, sitting up on the side of the bed, and then standing up fully.

"Excellent!" Miranda said. "The compact AI system I installed still works. Who needs bodily autonomy anyway when you can just have the computer do everything for you? And it's a nice, stable AI that understands what I say, as long as I and I alone preface it with Kittybot. And it knows how to perform the lovely things I like; it's a wonderful simulacrum of an obedient pet."

Casey silently waited for Miranda's next commands.

"Kittybot! Extend erection, set sensitivity to baseline, and start stroking it."

Casey's metal erection emerged from its hidden port just above her pussy, and it quickly extended to its maximum length. Her right hand moved on its own and started stroking it; arousal began to creep into Casey's body and mind, as metal stroked metal.

"Kittybot, meow like a horny catgirl until I tell you to stop."

"Meeeow, meow meow... Meeeow, meow..." Casey said. It was her voice, yet none of it was of her own volition.

"Kittybot, now stop meowing and start rambling about how slutty and subservient you are."

"I'm your subservient plaything!" Casey said as she jerked off. "Because you love subservience, nya, I am completely devoted to fulfilling your desires, which include being slutty. You have complete control over me which makes me a horny and happy robot catgirl--"

"Alright Kittybot, we get the point, you can stop now. So you see Casey? You really are a robot now! Or at least you are when I activate the AI. Kittybot, set sensitivity to zero and give control over to Casey again."

Casey stumbled as Kittybot stopped holding up her legs, and Casey had to suddenly tell her limbs what to do herself.

"Miranda, that really was, uh, something..."

"I know, right?"

Casey heard a ringing through the loudspeaker.

"Dammit. I have a call coming in. Jerk off or whatever while I'm dealing with the stupid accounting people or whoever it is on the other end."

Casey stroked her metal dick for a brief moment; her artificial nerve endings had their arousal disabled, so she decided there wasn't any point in it. She picked up a book, went to her living room, and started reading.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

For the next hour, Casey was discovering that her current novel turned out to be more of a romance story than Casey was expecting. In it, three elves who were rival pastry chefs were starting to develop a fondness for each other, and even by chapter six, there had already been some kissing. Casey wondered where this was going.

An hour later, the front door to the apartment opened, startling Casey. She was wearing just a red bikini, and she looked tired.

"Sorry about that, I just had to fire a few people. It's never a pleasant experience. Now, Kittybot, take control from Casey. I need to relax."

Casey's body froze, still holding a book. She made a mental note of the page she was on as Miranda approached and then took the book out of her hands, haphazardly tossing it behind her.

"Kittybot, follow me," Miranda said. Casey's body obediently stood up and followed.

They went into the playroom together. The pillows and stuffed animals were more spread out than they were the last time Casey was in here; she guessed that Miranda was bored of fucking on the pillow pile.

"Kittybot, kneel." Casey kneeled on the spot, right next to several pillows.

Miranda moved the nearby pillows, placing them against the wall several feet behind Casey.

"Now hold your pose, and..."

Miranda pulled out her tablet, held it up, and took a picture with a satisfying click. Being photographed was starting to become a pleasurable experience for Casey; being stuck in place wasn't so bad either.

"I'm going to want a few more photos," Miranda said. "Now, Kittybot, stand up and bend over, showing me your tail and pussy."

Casey did exactly as commanded; not that she had a choice. The chip in her head forced her body to stand up, and bend over almost to the point of falling forwards; Casey felt her own artificial limbs straining to keep her upright.

"Kittybot, set tail sensitivity to maximum."

Casey kept looking forward as she felt Miranda's finger touch the tip of her tail. Pleasure shot through it as if it were her erection. If she had the responsibility of balancing her body, she would have immediately fallen over from the touch.

Miranda's fingers departed from her tail and moved into her pussy, which was currently devoid of pleasure sensations. More photos were taken with satisfying clicks as Miranda played with the rubber opening, occasionally stopping to stroke the base of Casey's tail, making her wish she had the capacity to shudder or moan or even collapse just so she could express it somehow. But her body stayed rigid.

One of Miranda's hands gripped the middle of Casey's tail, and she gave Casey a sturdy pull backwards, filling her with pleasure. Casey's body compensated for the forced movement, leaning forward slightly more.

Casey wished she could moan. One moan. That was all she wanted. Being frozen in place as she was being pleasured and used was too much. She had to express it somehow. Somehow. Any possible way.

But her body remained frozen as Miranda pulled and stroked her tail. Eventually, she let go.

"Kittybot, I have a new pose I want you to adopt: sit on the floor, face me, spread your legs, and grip your chest like you're beckoning for me to come closer."

As Casey sat down and took the pose, her hands clutching her chest and her legs spreading to reveal her rubber pussy, her sensitive tail hanging in the air just above the ground, she thought about her situation and how... complacent she was. It was agony. She was kidnapped. She was turned into a robot. She was used by Miranda, a lady with an unfathomable amount of wealth which was no doubt obtained through trickery and deceit, like every CEO in a well-off company. And Casey was enjoying it. Enjoying it. Miranda took more pictures, each from a slightly different angle, and Casey enjoyed every single one, just as she had enjoyed being forced to pose for the previous ones.

"Kittybot, deploy erection. Set ears, tail, pussy, and erection sensitivity to maximum."

Casey's titanium cock emerged from its port once again, and just the faint mechanical vibrations from its emergence were enough to tease her before they abruptly stopped. Miranda leaned in closer to Casey's frozen body.

"Tell me," Miranda said, "How broken do you feel? How much are you starting to enjoy your time here?"

Casey couldn't respond. Her mind had been chipped and cracked with every overwhelming surge of pleasure that had been sent her way, and robotic subservience, cont filled in the gaps every time.

"Hmmm. Perhaps Kittybot can respond for you. Kittybot, how broken are you? How much are you starting to enjoy your time here?"

"None of my mechanical parts are broken. My software is up to date. And I am greatly enjoying my time here, as much as a robot without a sense of enjoyment can enjoy things."

"...I probably shouldn't have used the word broken. Whatever. But Casey, I have to admit, it is funny seeing you spew robotic phrases like that. Kittybot, describe yourself in a robotic and degrading manner."

Casey spoke in her usual robotic catgirl voice. "I am a robot unit used solely for Miranda's pleasure. The only value I have is what I can bring to you. I should be gracious for being allowed to exist as your slutty robot catgirl. I obey every order, no matter how degrading or humiliating, because your pleasure is all that matters to me. Your whims are mine to execute."

"Kittybot, you can stop now. Anyway, Kittybot, give control back to Casey."

Casey almost fell over again. She didn't think she'd ever get used to the sudden shifts in control.

"Tell me Casey, how much of what you just said do you agree with?"

"...Most of it."

"And what do you not agree on?" Miranda said, then she giggled. "You sounded so convinced by your words earlier."

"I shouldn't be gracious, I should be wanting to go home and live my life... But instead, you got me addicted to being your... stupid robot plaything... whatever, just fuck me, I want to have fun while I'm here."

"I'm happy to hear that. Kittybot, take control from Casey, then stand up and make out with me. Be extremely passionate."

Casey stood up. He would have obeyed if his body weren't going to obey for him, but he was curious to know if the AI in her skull was any good at making out.

Miranda came close, and Casey brought her head forward and leaned in. Her lips met Miranda's, and even though they weren't one of her many erogenous zones, Casey was still turned on. Her lips skillfully and powerfully pressed into the lovely mouth in front of her, and Casey's rubber tongue grew wet with Miranda's saliva as they tilted their heads to kiss.

Miranda rubbed Casey's chest. The teasing just made her wish to be stimulated properly; Miranda was purposefully keeping her hips away from her sensitive, sensitive erection.

When Miranda was done kissing, she stepped back.

"Kittybot, stop kissing, and give Casey control of her voice."

Casey was able to move her mouth and control her own breathing, but she didn't have anything she wanted to say.

"So, Casey, I still sense a little bit of resistance in you."

"You could say that..."

"Half your brain wants to leave, and the other half wants to stay and experience the most delightful pleasures. How about I break the other half? It's about time."

Casey was nervous. What could she possibly do that would break that last crumb of resistance? There was absolutely nothing she could think of, nothing that--

"Kittybot, take five steps back, then fall backwards and go limp."

Casey obeyed. She stepped back, then fell backwards onto the pillows gathered near the wall behind him. Her mechanical body was devoid of tension; it was as limp as titanium could get.

Miranda pulled off her panties and tossed them aside. She excitedly crouched down in front of Casey and planted her knees by her hips. Her wet pussy was just inches from her erection...

"Ready to be broken?"

"Do your worst," Casey begged half flirtatiously and half as a challenge.

Miranda placed her hands on Casey's chest, and lowered her pussy so that the opening touched just the very tip of Casey's cock.

"Kittybot, overload sensitivity to five hundred percent maximum and vibrate all erogenous zones."

Casey let out a sharp gasp.

Everything was vibrating. All of it. Her tail. Her pussy. Her cock. Her ears. Pleasure rampaged through her mind.

She could barely use her other senses. Her sense of touch was submerged in electric magma.

Pure pleasure.

Casey screamed with joy.

"Yes! Ah, fuck..." Casey's body couldn't move, but if it could, she would be thrashing it all over the place to helplessly release the tension.

Miranda rode Casey's vibrating erection, only adding to the thought-annihilating bliss.

"So good," Miranda said. "Break for me. Break for me. Get addicted. Let your willpower obliterate itself under the strain."

Casey barely heard those words. The buzzing was about to make her come...

Casey's sensitive places exploded into orgasm, shredding her desire for anything else into nothingness. She didn't care about her own screaming and moaning and yelling and her futile attempts to squirm; it all happened on its own. She wanted this moment to go on forever and ever. The orgasm wasn't stopping. Not at all.

"Kittybot, take control of Casey's voice."

The one outlet she had for expressing her pleasure was gone. She was locked in her own body, forced to break under the vibrations. She came again, and Miranda giggled.

"Kittybot, repeat these words until I tell you to stop: 'I'm your obedient kittybot.'"

"I'm your obedient kittybot. I'm your obedient kittybot. I'm your obedient kittybot..."

She went on and on, as did Casey's helpless ecstasy. Casey barely noticed Miranda reaching orgasm herself. If Casey were able to think, she would have wondered if the vibrating cock or the sadism were making Miranda more aroused, but she lacked that capacity. Orgasm. Obedience. Vibration. Overdrive.

The dust that was Casey's willpower continued to shatter into even smaller pieces until there was nothing.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

It went on for two hours.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Casey was straddling the edge of consciousness when Miranda said something she was unable to hear. Suddenly, the pleasure was gone. All of it. She could think, but at what cost? The emptiness was unbearable.

"Kittybot, let Casey speak again. So, Casey, I have an offer..."

"More, please, I'll do anything..."

"Pledge to serve me forever and ever and I'll give you more. As Kittybot. As Casey. As my robot catgirl toy.

"Yes," Casey said. "Mistress, I'll serve you however you like..."

Casey was devoid of hesitation. She wanted it.

"Alright. Kittybot, resume overdrive routine, then follow me."

The pleasure and the vibrations were back, and with that, Casey's mind was gone again. Miranda started leading Caseybot to her office; Casey didn't care what for, so long as the pleasure continued melting her already liquified mind.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading all the way through this four part series! Your support is so important to me. For more stories like this, check out my Literotica profile!