All Comments on 'Femboy to Fembot Ch. 04'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Oleanna1104Oleanna110410 months ago

Sexy and interesting. Casey's mind break happened too soon for my pleasure :'(

Personally I would've loved for you to explore the dehumanization, animalizing and humiliation aspects while Casey's brain was still resisting. Add some playtime with, and submission to, an alpha-male or male pet *chef's kiss*

5/5 stars. Wish you had a manga artist to collab with.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

I would have broken sooner. I was thrown for a bit cause He was just not realizing what a gift he was getting. This would be a nice way to be. It is a purpose that I want to serve.

believeinthelandbelieveintheland10 months ago

Part 4 by far the best part. Loved the final breaking. Would love to see what she has planned now that Casey is broken. Part 5 would be awesome if you had any additional thought.

jalford764jalford76410 months ago

A nice end. Loved the story. Hope you write some cool stuff similar in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That final breaking was one of the biggest turnons. To feel that much pleasure would surely ruin anyone. It’s like a heroin addict who is always chasing that first incredible mind melting soul searing pain erasing pleasure yet they never get it back and they still don’t stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES