Femboy's Fate: Sage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left it on the edge of the sink.

Quinn observed him attentively, standing next to the shower stall, and adjusting the temperature of the water stream.

Sage stood in front of the mirror, with his side to Quinn, and he let his hair loose at first, then he rearranged it to make a ponytail high on his head. He swirled his hair and put it into a bun.

He felt Quinn's intense gaze on him all the time, and he knew he looked especially good from the side, with his hands up. His body presented itself very gracefully and elegant then. His small tits were sticking out, pert and perky. His round bum seemed to be jutting out nicely and his waist looked even slimmer. His body was lithe and svelte.

"You look very feminine, are you... a trans girl?" Quinn asked in a very low voice.

Sage glanced at him, finishing tying his bun. "I'm a femboy. I was on hormones once, for a few months, but they made my libido very low, so I stopped. It messed up my relationship with my boyfriend, the one I mentioned to you before."

Quinn nibbled on his lower lip, but didn't comment on that. He only made an inviting gesture and Sage went into the spacious stall with him. There were actually two shower heads so they both could wash themselves at the same time.

But Quinn didn't let Sage do it long. The moment Sage finished cleaning his stomach and his dick, Quinn reached out his hand and once again touched Sage's cone-shaped breasts.

"You have small but very pretty tits," Quinn murmured, teasing his nipples.

Sage always liked nipple play. He inhaled deeply.

"Thanks..."

Quinn's dick was already semi. It was an opportunity to continue his escort job, but for some reason, it didn't even feel like a job anymore. Sage discovered... he wanted it. He went down on his knees and, much bolder this time, took Quinn's penis into his mouth. As it wasn't fully hard yet, he was able to slide it pretty deep into his throat and Quinn moaned.

"Fuck, that's good..."

Sage sucked him for a while, until Quinn was fully hard. He looked up into Quinn's eyes as he did so, and their eyes were almost glued to each other, neither wishing to look away.

In one short minute, Quinn was fully hard again, and he grabbed Sage's arms to pull him up.

Then he did an unexpected thing.

He wrapped his hands around Sage's ass and lifted him in the air with ease, pressing Sage to the wall. His lips found Sage's lips and they kissed passionately. Quinn's hands were between the student's ass cheeks, his fingers sliding inside his hole, teasing it, spreading it a bit.

"I want you..." Quinn murmured, his lips roaming over Sage's neck, licking him, leaving hickeys on his shoulders, then he pulled the student even higher and his lips latched onto Sage's perky tits.

"Ohh...." Sage moaned, finding it very pleasant. Quinn's warm lips felt so good around his sensitive nipples.

"I need to be inside of you..." Quinn murmured and leaned a bit to the side, so he could put his hand out of the stall. He grabbed the stuff the student left there.

He gave the condom and lube to Sage who still had two free hands - as Quinn was holding Sage against the wall. The student quickly tore the wrapper and rolled the rubber on Quinn's throbbing dick. He also lubed it and then nodded, signaling to him, he was ready.

And in the next move, Quinn impaled him on his hard shaft.

Sage almost yelled, he barely stopped himself, but the sensation wasn't even that bad. Beyond burning, he also felt weird arousal coming from the fact he saw how strongly Quinn reacted to his body, how obvious his desire was.

It was a nice feeling - to be wanted - rarely known to Sage. One and a half years ago he broke up with Adam and hadn't found another boyfriend, being deep in despair after his parent's death and dealing with his serious financial problems. It was just too consuming.

Now, he felt so alive being passionately fucked by Quinn, pressed to the wall, his legs around Quinn's hips. Quinn was relentless and wild now, lost in abandon, growling and grunting loudly. His dick felt so hard and huge inside. He pounded Sage's stretched hole, going so deep with every thrust Sage felt his pubic bone hitting his perineum.

His own arousal quickly rose also. His dick was now pressed between them, pleasantly rubbing over Quinn's six-pack, but... it was too late.

"Fuck...!" Quinn shut his eyes and his body made one powerful thrust, when he came inside Sage's hole, groaning and cursing under his breath. It took maybe three minutes of fucking, a very impressive time for a 27-year-old man, who just had another orgasm 35 minutes before! Was it Sage? Was he the reason for Quinn's intense arousal?

Sage's ego was just stroked a bit.

Quinn hid his face in Sage's neck for a short moment but then glanced down.

"You didn't...?"

"Um. No, I was close, but... it was just so quick." He grinned. "Even for a nineteen-years-old!"

Quinn furrowed his brows and put Sage back down on the tiles.

Then... he went on his knees! Sage watched this in shock. Quin's full lips closed on Sage's sticking-out dick.

The student moaned in surprise... it was not what he expected! But Quinn was really doing it, his head bobbing over Sage's shaft, making him feel a bit dizzy, amazed, and just simply shocked.

But he wasn't going to deny himself that pleasure.

Since Adam gave him his last blowjob, he had any, and now he realized how much he missed it. The warm feeling and the rub and the mental aspect of receiving the blowjob were just crazy satisfying.

This handsome guy... Sage put his hand on the sides of Quinn's head and their eyes met, and Sage just couldn't stop himself. The warmth and wetness of Quinn's mouth hole were just too much to handle. So, he orgasmed with surprising power, his hips went forward, almost pushing his dick deeper into Quinn's throat, and the godly spasms took him over. He had an impression he produced at least seven spurts, jetting them into this handsome guy's inviting esophagus.

When it was over, he opened his eyes and again looked at Quinn swallowing the last drops of his jizz. It was so... fulfilling.

"Wow, thanks... That was... great," he mumbled.

Quinn smiled, letting go of his dick and straightening up.

Then he stood up, towering over Sage.

"That's not what I expected..." Sage murmured, feeling a blush on his cheeks.

Quinn shrugged and leaned over the wall. "Why not? Now that's pretty fair, we both had orgasms two times."

"But... you surely can see it's not like we are lovers or boyfriends. I came here to be of service to you. You didn't owe me anything, and yet you were so kind." Sage hesitated. "It's wonderful, to be honest, and a bit scary..." He sighed.

Quinn raised his eyebrows.

"Scary? Why?"

Sage eyed him with a surprised expression. "Can't you guess? You are my first client. What if other people will contact me in the next month, and they will not be... so gracious as you. It will be... crushing. Disappointing. You set the bar so high."

Moment of silence. At first, Quinn had a bit of amusement visible on his face, but within a few seconds that faded away and he frowned.

"I need to tell you something pretty incredible. You were my first escort, ever, Sage. I never paid for sex before."

Sage gaped his mouth. Was that even possible? Such a coincidence?

Quinn smiled ruefully, seeing Sage's surprised expression.

"I know, right? I also didn't know how to behave at some moments. If I crossed some lines, I'm sorry."

"You really never paid for escort services before? Well, it looks like the night of firsts," Sage added with a sad grimace.

The silence crept up on them, only the running water could be heard in the shower stall. They both were deep in their thoughts.

Biting his lips, Quinn suddenly asked, "Do you mind me asking... Why are you doing this? You don't have to answer if I'm imposing on your private matters."

Sage snorted and shrugged. "It's easy. I need money. Since my parents died, leaving nothing but debts, I'm living off my friends' loans. I can't work as I'm on a scholarship with very demanding rules. I need to have high grades to stay in school, so I study a lot, like... a lot!"

Quinn looked a bit shocked.

"Are you a student?"

"Yes, sophomore year. My parents died seven months ago, and I'm on my own now..."

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Quinn said, rubbing his chin, his eyes seemed a bit vacant now, and his face looked pensive. "But don't you have siblings?" he inquired.

"I do, but I don't have any contact with her. My sister is six years older and broke off any bonds with the rest of my family years ago."

Another moment of silence, broken only by the water running quietly over their bodies.

"How much do you need monthly?"

Sage glanced at Quinn's face. The man stared at the opposite side of the stall.

"I need six hundred dollars. The lunch is covered by my scholarship but nothing more. No breakfast, no dinner. And I have to return borrowed money to my friends, their patience is... running out."

Quinn looked at Sage's chest, on which water was flowing down, and he gently grazed over his nipple. "I can... help you, Sage. You can come to me one time a month and I will pay you for... this what we just did. In this case, you wouldn't have to be crushed by some... other guys treating you badly, as I will always care for your orgasms too. And you can have a stable source of income."

Sage froze and fixed his eyes on Quinn's face. The man looked a bit... in a fog, almost sheepish. Was this proposition out of his comfort zone? It seemed like that.

"Why... would you do it? You don't know me. I'm just a rent boy as far as you know."

Quinn shuddered as if trying to distance himself from any personal reasons.

"I liked... sex with you," he emphasized. "I think you have a very... attractive body. My type. It would be nice to have you here on a regular basis..." he finished quietly.

Sage really didn't know what to answer or how to react. It just seemed too good to be true. He was digesting the proposition for about one minute, staring at the water streaming down on the walls. Wow, just wow. It could be his salvation!

"That... would be wonderful..." he whispered breathlessly, fighting an intense feeling of joy. He didn't want to seem too eager. He didn't even let himself admit he was glad, he would see Quinn again...

Suddenly he had an even better idea!

"Maybe you would want... to divide this into two or four separate meetings? So, not to... use everything at once?" Sage had no idea why this came to his mind now and why! Was it possible he wanted to see Quinn more than once a month? Just... for himself? How stupid... But also how exciting.

Quinn stared at him for a while. "But you would be losing then... as every meeting would be for... let's make it 200 dollars."

"Would it be a loss? Or would I have great sex out of it also?" Sage smirked. "And my money would actually come in smaller portions, no temptation to spend it all at once..."

A wide grin appeared on Quinn's face.

"Then I guess we have a deal!"

He stroked Sage's cheek in a short gesture - then quickly moved his hand away, as if scared of the intimacy of such behavior. Sage had to forcefully stop himself from catching his wrist and begging Quinn to stroke him again... Stupid, stupid again!

Quinn made his way out of the stall and took out two towels from a drawer.

"Take that one. Let's dry up."

Before Sage even stepped out of the stall, Quinn quickly dried himself and left the bathroom, avoiding looking at the student. Was he uncomfortable now? Was he hit with the reality of this unusual agreement?

Sage was left alone, with his head pretty buzzing, like a hive of bees would be living there. He couldn't believe how this was even happening? Did he get himself a so-called 'regular'? The ideal situation, every escort dreamed about! He really didn't mind coming here four times a month to work for that money... Would it even be... considered work? Or just great sex?

He put on his original femboy-school-girl clothes and left the bathroom.

Quinn stood by the closet, digging in it, obviously. He had a creased forehead. He turned around and glanced at Sage. "I have something for you," he announced.

Quinn picked some clothes and showed them to Sage.

"Dresses?" the boy asked.

"Yes. These are four dresses, you will be using them for every meeting."

Sage blinked. "Your... ex-wife's dresses?"

Quinn went a bit stiff.

He cleared his throat.

"You could say that. My... ex-wife."

Sage analyzed his face. Something was wrong.

"She won't mind me using her stuff?"

"Nope," Quinn said tersely and put the dresses into the bag, along with white sandals of small heels.

Sage just knew Quinn didn't want to talk about it. He couldn't press him to answer, without offending him, and being too obtrusive. Even though he was sooooo curious.

"Okay..."

Quinn already had his buttoned-down shirt on himself and his pants on. He pulled out his wallet and gave Sage 800 dollars.

Sage raised his hands in protest. "We agreed on 600..."

"But you stayed almost..." Quinn glanced at the clock, "40 minutes longer. So, it's only fair you are compensated. I insist."

"I really... had such a good time..." Sage felt embarrassed.

"Please take it, Sage. Don't be shy. Will I see you next week?"

"Of course!" Sage smiled and Quinn responded with a smile.

The student hid the money in his navy-blue backpack, under Quinn's watchful eyes.

As they made their way to the front door, Sage was thinking intensely about how he could repay Quinn's kindness. And just before stepping outside of Quinn's house, Sage said, surprising even himself, "Do you want me to... bring an STD test next time?"

Quinn froze a bit, eyeing him.

"Sage... I don't expect you to be exclusive with me. We are not boyfriends."

"I don't have a boyfriend anyway," Sage admitted. "I also don't have time for hookups. Going out one time a week is the most I can have, with my intense study schedule."

Quinn looked at him for a moment, his face unreadable.

"What about your escort profile?" he asked cautiously.

"I'm gonna freeze it for the time I have this deal with you."

Quinn averted his eyes and said.

"Let's not... hurry things for now. Let them stay as they are for now..."

"Of course," Sage nodded, hiding a twinge of disappointment, and added, "Good night, Quinn. Thank you for... everything."

"Wait. Please give me your phone number, in case something changes," said Quinn and they exchanged numbers.

After that, Sage waved his hand and walked away. He felt Quinn's eyes on his back as he made his way toward the gate.

***

As he was back at the dorm, he had to study, but he had immense trouble focusing. And the situation got worse one hour later as he received the following text message:

"Please, bring your STD results (blood, urine, swab) for the next meeting, I will bring mine."

Sage froze, reading it.

Wow. So, Quinn had a second thought... He wanted to go bareback!

For some reason, it excited Sage even more, to the point that he had to actually jerk off, even though he had cum two times already that day, and not so long ago...

Lying on the bed, stroking his dick, Sage immersed himself in fantasies. He would soon feel Quinn pulsing and ejaculating in his ass... He closed his eyes and imagined the moment. That would be very... satisfying, and maybe Quinn would also hold him in his arms again?

It would be even better than sex...

What? Stupid, Stupid again! Sage scolded himself angrily.

He needed to control himself!

***

The next morning, Sage went to class and the first thing he did was to return the money he borrowed to his friends. They were pretty shocked that he was able to return the whole sum, but Sage knew in one week he would get another 200, so he was good, paying his debts all at once.

At the end of his day, he was, however, surprised by a new message in his inbox:

"Hi, Fae, I'm Chris. I'm interested in meeting you. Would you be available tomorrow?"

The man had an almost empty client profile, except for the information he was 57 years of age. Sage wasn't, however, tempted to reply to the man. He clicked on "deactivate your account" and returned to studying.

***

This week went for Sage filled with fantasies about what could happen next Sunday. He used a dildo a lot and of course, and did his STD test.

He deliberately stopped himself from going too far in his fantasies.

He never let himself imagine Quinn in a relationship with him - other than sexual. He knew it would be detrimental to his mental health. He doubted Quinn would ever like him. Sage would only be an escort to him. Role-playing the intimacy he had with his wife. It shouldn't be confused with the real thing - with real emotions.

Quinn was so... high up, being super handsome, rich, and with a seemingly good personality. He was a catch. And Sage didn't feel he would deserve such a person. So, he forced himself to stop dreaming about having a romantic relationship with the man, although it required enormous power of will.

***

Sunday finally came, and he prepared himself, shaved smooth, did makeup and pulled on one of the dresses Quinn gave him. He matched his nails and his lingerie to the dress.

The whole distance he walked in great excitement.

As he arrived at the mansion, however, he noticed something on the ground near Quinn's mailbox.

He bent and picked it up. It was a letter addressed to 'Quinn Callahan'.

Sage froze. The name rang a bell. The vague familiarity... Almost like Quinn's face. Like a shadow from the past?

He could just... let it be or check the man out on the internet. It could be nothing or... it could be something.

But Sage was just too tempted. He pulled out his phone and googled Quinn Callahan and the name of their city.

And there he was...

Some local news, a small article:

"Local businessmen's wife dies in a tragic double accident on the rimy road."

There was a photo of a car wreckage. The article was from... 7 months ago.

The name of the woman was: Anne Callahan.

She was driving in a car with her father-in-law, John Callahan, who was also killed.

Sage felt like his head was swirling, he started to see black, he had to support himself on the mailbox, so as not to faint.

Impossible... No, impossible!

It couldn't be it. The coincidence was just too improbable.

Because there was also another, smaller picture, he'd already seen in another article, all those months ago, but never paid much attention to it, too deep in his own shock. The other person who was left - like him - tragedy-stricken, and alone, but whom he never met.

Quinn.

The date of the accident was July 2, 2022.

"The other victims of the accident... Jerome and Danielle Faraday..."

His own parents.

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers! Thank you kindly for reading the story! In two weeks I will publish the second - last part. It's already written and waits for an editor!

Please voice your opinion and leave me a comment - did you like it? I promise I will respond, as your comments keep me motivated!

And if you feel generous today - please rate the story with 5 stars!

And.... AlinaX - thank you so much for your editing!

You are such a wonderful, kind and selfless editor!