FemboyWorld: Graduation Day

Story Info
Uncle Attends Nephews College Graduation.
8.1k words
4.62
12.6k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
228 Followers

WARNINGS: Some derogatory language used, Femboy tops, DP, braces, and some interracial scenes.

Another FemboyWorld Anthology Story. Why I continue this? I don't know, it's just fun.

All Characters are 18+

***********

What uncle goes to their nephew's college graduation? Not even an uncle but a reclusive one? I do not know what compelled me to be standing right in front of the massive gymnasium of Holy Oaks College in Florida. A college primarily for boys with only ten percent of the population being women. Such a weird school. Out of curiosity, I did a quick google search. There were a lot of good things about the school. Oddly enough none of the reviews mentioned its education.

Anyways, I'm here, alone. I shouldn't have come. I'm not exactly fond of my family. Especially my brother's side. Fuck that guy. Sorry for the language but seriously, fuck that guy. Ever since we were young, he was always the better, older brother. The first son, the cherished one in a way. I was a mistake. A spontaneous baby was created out of celebration for my father's promotion at a grocery store. I will not even mention the fact that I'm gay. Yes, gay. The horrors of being gay in 2022 for a matter of fact. But, it does not help that being a gay son in an Evangelical family just puts the cherry on top.

I made the horrible mistake of inviting a "friend" from my college home for spring break. He was a small guy at the time who was rather feminine than most boys those days. I was more masculine than he was but, despite that, I loved being the bottom. We would switch and I enjoyed being the top. But nothing beats the feeling of his cock hitting my prostate. Well, the problem occurred when I believed my family was off to church on a Sunday. They could have watched their pastor on T.V. but they always insisted on being there live to be "closer to god". What I did not expect was they came home early because Grandma was feeling unwell. And when both my parents came bargaining in, they saw my "friend" five inches inside me as I was howling obscenities that would have granted me a one-way ticket to hell. From that day I was the alienated, mistake of a son. This gave my older brother permission and encouragement to call me obscenities whenever he could. Faggot this, faggot that, cumdump, cock lover, etc, etc. Now as the twenty years went by, I rarely saw, spoke, or interacted with my family.

That was until two years ago during Christmas when I got a surprise invitation from my brother's wife to come to their Christmas party. Out of the "spirit of Christmas" and with some convincing from my mom, I went to the family Christmas party at my brother's house. My older, more successful, more attractive brother. Tall, muscled, straight, Christian, blah blah. I did not know what to expect. Honestly, I was expecting the worst.

But, when I got there, things were amicable. Some sweet southern comfort hellos and good food. I caught up with some of my cousins and older relatives. I kept my distance from my brother and my parents. I only gave them a smile, a wave, and a greeting. That's all I could risk.

Then I noticed I was not the only one keeping my distance. A short boy was occupying the corner. He stayed on his phone the entire time. I saw the anxiousness on his face just screaming out, "No one talk to me, No one talk to me!" I understood, completely. Throughout the party, I kept glancing at him. His soft face, well-kept short blonde hair, and what seemed to look like smooth, moisturized legs. He was not the jock his father was. He was a lot more, how should I say, feminine.

As the party went on, the drinks started to flow. I guess the boy was over 18 because the family was more than willing to serve the boy alcohol.

"There is my brother. Dillion, where have you been all day?" My brother shouts out to me as he reaches me.

"Trying to avoid you." I think to myself. But, I try to stay amicable, "Just catching up with everyone. It has been a long time. How are you, Jeremy?"

"Good, good," Jeremy pats me on the shoulder as he comes to my side and looks around. "Have you seen that, faggot of a son anywhere?"

"Jeremy! I told you cut that out!" His wife shouts at him, coming up behind him.

"What? He is, isn't he? Just like my cock loving brother right here." Jeremy says in a drunken slur. Unfortunately, some people in the crowd laugh at his remarks. I look over to his son. He has his knees to his chest trying to deflect what is going on. But it looks like it is affecting him.

"Come one man. Enough of that."

"No! No, I wanted a son but, he ended up being a faggot like you. Hayden over there should have been like me. A High School Football stud. But he would rather play with his sissy dolls." Hayden, the boy in the corner, runs upstairs crying.

"Fuck you, man. This family's fucked. You homophobic fucks." I run upstairs after him. Jeremy's wife confronts him but he just laughs at what he said in his drunken state. The other "Evangelical" males in the family make their little remarks. God, why did I come back to this family? It's like I walked into a trap just for my brother to resume his homophobic jabs. I just feel for my nephew too. He probably has to deal with it his whole life.

I knock on the door. I am met with a high-pitched sobbing tone that just says, "go away." I knock again. "It's me, Uncle Dillion. You haven't met me but I would love to meet you. I think we have a lot in common when it comes to our place in this family."

"Yeah, how so?" Hayden says, sobbing.

"I think we both like the same type of people. Something that our family does not understand. Something our family detests us for."

I hear him get up from his bed due to the cricket the base of his bed makes. The lock clicks, and he opens up his bedroom door with his arm wiping away his tears.

"It's okay, Hayden. It's nice to meet you. I am Uncle Dillion." I come up to him and embrace him. His head finds home in my chest as I hug him.

We walk over to his bed. We just sit there as I try my best to comfort him. I get the feeling Hayden has been holding this in for so long. The hate that I used to get from my brother most likely transferred over to him.

I take a second and I find myself feeling infatuated with him. His cute face, what looks like a tight body, and cute little toes would have had twenty-year-old me eating him up. But thirty-eight-year-old me, plus being his closet uncle, had me suppressing my urges. I only thought about him "in that way" for a second. Just a second.

"Does it get better?" He snaps me out of my sexual thoughts and I'm right back into "uncle mode".

That's the question I asked myself for so long when I was younger. "It does. I know that our family is all religious and at times it feels like this is our only world. But there is a life outside of this repressive dump. You are in college right?"

"Yes. Alabama Christ College."

Shit. That's the college every family member goes to. The college that ridicules you unless you're an evangelical male or a submissive evangelical woman. He's probably more in the closet there than he is here.

I crouch down and meet him at face level. "I would implore you to transfer. I broke tradition and went to another college in a different state. My life became so much better. If you need any help, here is my contact info. The first thing you should do tomorrow is research transferring schools. I just want you to be happy Hayden."

I get up from the ground and kiss his forehead. He looks at me with teary eyes that have little life in them. A slight smile comes on his face. It was good to know that there was a little light left in him.

I recount that story because for a while I was wondering how I got an invitation in my mailbox that said, "you are cordially invited to attend Hayden Smith's graduation at Holy Oaks College." I was happy to see that Hayden took my advice and transferred from that god-forsaken school. But to another Religious college? I sort of implied him going to a "State" school. That's where all the fun stuff happens. I should know, that's what I did

"Oh look who's come out of his gay rock again. Hello, brother. Or is it Sister now? Who knows these days." Jeremy says laughing as he walks up with his wife dressed like they are going to Sunday worship.

"Look dude I'm not doing this today. Hello, but I think I'm going to go over there. I'm only here to celebrate Hayden. And not deal with your shit." I hear Jeremy gasp and his face says how dare you talk down to a straight white male.

I just walk off and leave his wife to deal with his shit. There's a surprising amount of people here for a small college. I make my way to the eating area and occupy my time there.

As I sit down on one of the benches surrounded by beautiful trees, an even more beautiful college boy comes right up to me and asks, "Are you by any chance, Dillion Smith?" What a beautiful boy he is. Most likely the freshest of freshmen too. Dressed in a fitted white dress shirt, suit jacket, bow tie, and tight pants, which look more fitting for a female than a male. Nonetheless, I am instantly smitten.

"Yes, that's me," I say in mid-chomp of my chicken fingers.

"Oh goodie. I noticed you on my first try." He claps his hand rapidly and with a bright smile on his face. "My name is Kris and you have been invited to the RFTC graduation ceremony right after the main graduation ceremony."

"Thank you but I don't plan on staying long. I'm just here to celebrate my nephew, Hayden."

"Precisely, Sir. Hayden is a part of RFTC and we have our seperate graduation just after the main one. He would love for you to attend. Please. Pretty Please." He says twinkling his eyes.

"Sure, why not. I will go." It does not take much convincing. How could I resist that look? Especially if he is going to be there.

"Yay." Kris jumps up and leans over to me and kisses my cheek. I sit up and my body becomes tense. He hands me what looks like a ticket and runs off. The ticket is like any ordinary ticket. The background has some roses on the background. On the top of the ticket, it says, "RFTC 8th Annual Graduation Celebration." On the bottom of the ticket, it says, "Performing Arts Practice Room 3, Row 8, 6 pm, please hydrate before coming."

My cock is unapologetically hard and god all those urges I had back in my twenties come rushing back. To be honest, after being caught by my family, there has been a mental block when I think about feminine boys. I don't know if it was regret, shame, or embarrassment but, I have not been with one since that day. I usually party and hook up with average-size guys, a couple of jocks, and some bears just to experiment. But, no small boys. I do miss them. And Kris over there, just for a second, made that mental block disappear.

It is finally time for the main graduation ceremony. The Athletic gym is filled with families, all of whom seem to be a part of the same cult my family is in. So many prayers and references to the Bible I did not think I could take it. Then the music hit and the students started to come in with their caps and gowns. I promised myself I would not take a picture. But, I couldn't help myself. When I saw Hayden cross the stage with a big and genuine smile on his face, I couldn't help but take my phone out and capture that moment. I thought back to that Christmas party when he was sobbing during the party. And to now, seeing him happy, made me feel like a proud Uncle.

After a grueling hour and a half, the main ceremony is finally over. Everyone filed out to the main courtyard. I just sat on one of the benches attempting to avoid my brother.

"Uncle!" I hear from my side as I see Hayden coming towards me in his cap and gown. I do not know how, but after two years, he has become even cuter. He's pretty. Too pretty. Fuck I am thinking about Hayden in all the wrong ways. "I am so glad you made it. Will you be coming to the other ceremony later on?"

"Of course, I will. Anything for you."

"I have been looking forward to this for so long," Hayden leans into my ear and then whispers, "I really, really appreciate it." He then shocks me by kissing me on the cheek sending shivers down my spine. God, he even smells good. As he skips away in his gown, I readjust my pants to be a little more comfortable. It doesn't help that I give my growing hard-on a couple of tugs as I watch my nephew. My nephew though? What is wrong with me? I hope this special graduation runs fast, I need some alone time to myself.

I checked my watch and I have an hour left until the RFTC ceremony. I may as well do as the ticket says and chug some water. I find a map of the college and find where the performance art building is located. I make my way to the area. Coincidentally, there was a sign that said "hydration station" near the ceremony room. I also find it odd that it's only men, single men, at the hydration station. Sure some are conversing but, none of them look related to one another. This is odd. Maybe RFTC is some men's club or something.

I find some lone soul and ask him, "Hey, do you know what this RFTC thing is about."

"I have no idea. Some student came up to me and handed me this ticket and said he would love for me to come. So, I did."

"Was he the really cute boy named Kris?" I reply.

"Yeah, he was. I couldn't say no to him."

"Neither could I."

I ask a couple more men the same question but they all said the same thing. Some cute boy handed them this ticket, they were not doing anything tonight, and they all decided to come and support whatever this is.

The clock hits 6. The big entry doors of the performance art building swing open. The same boy, Kris, that supposedly handed us these tickets comes out of the building. I hear some of the men moan at the sight of the boy walking out in only a crop top hoody and short jean shorts that are oh so tight. I can't deny that I let out a silent grunt as well. As he reaches us, he announces, "It is good to see you all again! Thank you all very much for coming. The femboys that are graduating today are extremely happy you all decided to attend. Please follow me into the building."

Femboys? What are femboys? I never heard the term before. I mean obviously, it's a term combining feminine and boys. But the lustful looks on some of the men have me intrigued.

I ask one of the men close to me who seem like they know what's going on, "What are femboys?"

"The greatest thing that has happened to men." I just shake my head as if I completely understand. But still, I guess I have to experience it for myself.

We were like a group of dogs wagging our wet tongues as we walked behind Kris leading us throughout the building. There are sixteen of us walking into the building. And a pretty diverse group as well. The man occupying the most attention is this 6' 4" former division one football player. I do not think I saw his child during the main ceremony. They obviously would have been tall like him. But I wonder what he is doing here if none of his kids go here or even graduated today.

As we continue walking, one of the men asks the boy, "Are you graduating today?"

Kris turns around and walks backward as he responds, "No, I am only a Sophomore, going into my Junior year. But, you can say I am today's master of ceremonies."

Another guy asks all of us, "Does anyone know what is going on? I hope this isn't some sick joke or anything."

We all grunt and shake our heads. But, Kris says, "Do not worry. Today will be a day you will never forget. And your life will change for the next three years. I promise you that." We all got a little excited at that prospect.

We finally arrived. It looks like any normal auditorium, nothing special.

The boy turns towards us and signals near the door, "We are here. Please take a seat in the row designated on your ticket. Please enjoy the festivities." The boy opens the door. I follow in after the first five men walk in. There are no decorations, no special lighting or music. Everything was normal.

What was surprising was that there were sixteen other men already in the room. They were all individually seated on sixteen couches. Eight rows on one side, eight rows on the other. I did not walk far since row 8 was the last row on the right side of the room. Seated in my row was a man dressed in a suit. He was well built, looked like he works out, and most likely has a high-paying job. I must admit his glasses add a touch of handsomeness that no other man here could match.

He stands up and greets me by shaking my hand with a wide smile. "Hello, my name is Greg. I have been dying to meet you. You must be Dillion. Hayden has told me so much about you. And I must thank you for changing his life and leading him down this path. He is such a special femboy." There's that word again, "femboy". But I was glad he thinks so highly of me. Good to know Hayden likes to talk about me, as well.

"Oh, thank you. Anything for my nephew."

"Nephew?" Greg asks puzzled and confused. "That dirty, dirty boy. I did not know he was into that type of stuff. No wonder why we roleplayed like that from time to time."

I'm confused as all hell. "I'm sorry, you seem to know what's going on. Can you explain to me what this all is?"

He laughs at my question, "Dillion, Dillion, Dillion. You have been chosen by Hayden, to be a, how should I say it, "sponsor" for his femboy mentee. This is RFTC. The Reserve Femboy Training Corps. These femboys will go on to work at FemboyWorld once they graduate. It's a relatively new program setup for Femboys who want to concentrate on their education or go straight to working at the FemboyWorld park after graduating.

RFTC? FemboyWorld? What is all this? I look around the room and it seems like every man is having the same conversation as I am. Disbelief and confusion.

"And as a sponsor, I'm supposed to do what?"

"You will take care of your femboy for three years. You will train him to be the best femboy he can be. And in return, he will enable you to be the happiest man you can be. This is truly a special club." I can only look at him with my mouth open in shock. My own femboy? What? But he continues, "Unfortunately for me, since Hayden transferred here his junior year, I only had him for two years. But he grew into a special boy. He found his true calling here."

"I'm just glad Hayden found some happiness here. I guess I can thank you as well for contributing to that." I reply.

"No, Sir. Do not thank me. It was all Hayden. He has made my life so special. I cannot wait to see him at one of the parks. Unfortunately, I will have to share him with other men. But, I don't mind, Hayden is that special. And for you. I believe you will be very happy with the femboy you will be sponsoring. He is a very unique boy with special interests. I hope you are up for it?"

"Yeah, I guess we will see."

After some minutes of conversation, Kris clears his throat in the back and announces, "thank you all for coming. Now will enter the graduating femboys and their freshman mentees."

My eyes go wide as the first femboys start to walk in. All are walking in pairs, holding one another's hands with beautiful smiles on their faces. Some are tall, some are short, some are light-skinned, and some are dark, but they are all so beautiful. They are all wearing the same clothes. But in different styles.

The boys on the right side are wearing white knee-high socks, a black thong, and a midriff shirt that says "class of 2022."

The boys on the left side are wearing white knee-high socks but these have a picture of two cherries on each side of the sock. They are also wearing black thongs and a midriff shirt that says "class of 2026".

I cannot help but admire every one of their sexy asses and firm stomachs. And then I finally see Hayden. Truly the sexiest one of them all in my opinion. His short blonde hair, beautiful eyes, and a smile that has me dreaming about taking him out of that line and ravaging him right then and there. I look to my side and Greg is rubbing his bulge as he looks on. I look at the other couches and some men are blatantly rubbing their bare cocks right then and there. What have I gotten myself into?

Tymak8
Tymak8
228 Followers