FemboyWorld: Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys get on the stage, still paired up hand in hand with the boy they walked in with. One of the boys, sadly not Hayden, walks up to the mic and begins his speech,

"Good Evening Daddies and future Daddies..."

I quickly lean over to Greg and ask, "Daddies?"

He whispers back, "it's another word for 'sponsor'. We are all daddies to them." I just nod as if I understand and listen back to the speech,

"It is an honor to be speaking with you here tonight. Graduates of the Femboy class of 2022, We did it!" The boys woo in celebration and the men clap in celebration.

"I am incredibly thankful I have found this special group of femboys and this beautiful Reserve Femboy Training Corps club that I have called home for four years. I believe I have truly found my calling and I cannot wait to start my life as a femboy satisfying all the "Daddies" in the world at FemboyWorld.

And to all of the sixteen Daddies who have taken care of us these past years, I am incredibly thankful, especially you, my special daddy Anthony.

Many of you know tonight is a night of transition. We must sadly relieve our sixteen Daddies of their duty. And in return, we will introduce a new crop of sixteen daddies to our freshman mentees who will sadly be sophomores after today. All of you were such cute innocent freshmen at the start. And now you are all ready to be paired up with your Daddy and become the best Femboys you can be. For the rest of us, tonight will be the last night we will be with our Daddy.

So without further ado, let the celebration begin!"

All of the femboys take off their midriff shirts and fling them into the air like they did their caps during the main graduation. All of the men coo as they see the femboys with their bare chests out, looking as sexy as ever.

Each pair of femboys walks to their respective row of men. I watch Hayden with another sexy femboy walking toward Greg and me. It feels like it takes forever for them to reach us which just so happens to be the last row in our section. The femboy accompanying Hayden looks younger which is obvious since today is his last day of being a college freshman. They are about the same height at around 5' 6". But this boy has long dark hair, enthralling blue eyes, and sporting some braces that make me feel all types of perverted things. Braces should not turn me on but fuck they are right now.

They finally reach us and stand only inches from us. They smell so good like the best fruit one can get a sniff of. My cock cannot help but twitch in my pants. I need to rub it so hard. But, this is my nephew. I can't, I can't.

"You boys are so beautiful. I am proud to be your Daddy for the past two years, Hayden. And it was amazing to know you Riley for the last couple of months. You have been a fantastic mentee. And I know my friend over here will be happy to be your Daddy for the next three years." Greg greets the two boys. He was right, I do want to be Riley's daddy. My eyes are just sizing him up and I notice just how prominent his bulge is in that tight g-string. God, I hope he has a nice cock. I miss my feminine tops. I guess now it is called femboy tops.

Greg continues, "I am sorry that I can not stay long though. My daughter also graduated today and I have to be a good father and go see her. But, I believe there is enough time to have a little ceremonial celebration. Why don't you two boys put on a little show? My friend here looks a little apprehensive about this."

Well yeah, no shit. He wants me to fuck my nephew. And my nephew wants to fuck me. I am so confused yet so turned on.

Hayden then looks directly at me and says seductively, "Don't worry, Uncle. This is my way of saying thank you for caring about me. I want you to take out all that frustration you have about my father on my little boy hole. What do you say?"

Hayden takes Riley's hand in the air, they turn around and start to sway their phenomenal asses at Greg and me. They turn their faces back and I cannot help but feel my mouth water looking at Riley. Those full lips and his soft face are seducing me like never before. And their asses. Hayden has a firm, round ass that has Greg, and me, mesmerized. But Riley, Riley has an ass I have never seen on a femboy. It is plump and fat and I just want to run my hands all over those beautiful cheeks. But, Hayden beats me to it. He reaches down and rubs his soft hands all over Riley's ass making it jiggle even more as they continue to sway in front of us.

Then both boys come close to each other. I never thought I would see the day that my beautiful nephew is kissing another boy right in front of me. My breath gets heavier every time I see their tongues dance with one another. I look over my shoulder and Greg already has his thick cock out, stroking it ever so softly. I scan the whole room and I seem to be the only one without their cock out. So, I joined in. I take mine and immediately a dollop of precum leaks down my shaft.

The boys stop kissing for a second and smile at us as Hayden says, "Look, my Uncles cock is already dripping just looking at us. We should show our daddies our appreciation."

Hayden kneels at Greg, while Riley does the same to me. That brace face of his has me riled up. Riley grabs my cock and his touch is so soft. He applies just enough pressure for me to let out a needy groan.

"Your precum looks delicious, daddy. May I taste it?"

"Yes, you may." Just as I finish speaking, Riley flicks his tongue around the slit of my cock, lapping up the precum that's leaking out. My head rocks back to the edge of the couch as I enjoy the feel of his tongue. Damn did I miss enjoying the comfort of a femboy. Why did I ever deny myself this because of my stupid family?

I look to my side and I see Hayden working his mouth expertly on Greg's big cock. Sucking, slurping, worshiping his cock. Greg has his big hand on the back of Hayden's head just pushing him further and further down his shaft. Tears start to form around his eyes, but he persists and takes all of Greg in his mouth.

But, Riley wants my attention back as I feel my cock introducing itself to his throat.

"I can't take it all, daddy. I'm sorry." Riley says with a sad look on his face.

"It's okay. We have plenty of time to practice." I bring his face close to mine and give him a sweet kiss. This brings a smile to his face and I guide him down my cock again. Riley is not as gifted as Hayden, yet. But I can't wait to spend the next three years watching him grow as a femboy.

Then everyone's attention is captured by the high-pitched moans of another femboy. The big 6' 4" ex football player is standing up, holding up his Arabian femboy by the base of his ass as he strokes his cock inside his hole.

"Daddy, daddy, I'm going to miss you so much." The boy screams as he takes the pounding.

"I'm going to miss you too, my sweet boy."

The contrast between the big alpha man and the small femboy is a sight to see. Everyone's attention is held on to the thick black cock entering that boy's tight hole. The sounds of slapping from the Arabian boy's ass bouncing off the groin of the alpha man is like sweet music.

"Fuck, daddy, I feel your seed!" The boy yelps as the man give him one last thrust. From my vantage point, I could see the man's thick cock pulsing inside the boy's hole. A little bit of his thick cum spills out and every femboy watching moans at the sight. They both fall back onto the couch and just sit there in each other's arms, kissing passionately.

"Thank you for being my daddy." The Arabian boy says in almost a dream state.

"Happy graduation, my boy."

Everyone just stares at the two watching them embrace in their post-orgasm bliss. But some of the femboys feel neglected, including mine.

"I want that too, daddy." I hear Riley say, as he climbs on top of me and straddles me.

I see Hayden do the same to Greg and both of the boys are in the same position.

Riley comes down to my neck and whispers, "I know my holes are immature, but will you show me what it means to be a good femboy." He then kisses my neck and there was no going back for me.

Riley reaches back, moves his thong to the side, grabs my dick, and rubs it at his entrance. I can already feel that he's pre-lubed and the lingering saliva on my cock has me ready to take him.

Riley slowly grinds himself down. Then I feel his unbelievable warmth as the head of my cock breaks his entrance.

"Fuck." We both moan, savoring the first time I break his entrance. Riley and Hayden ride us slowly. Watching these two young femboys had my cock raging and throbbing. Almost like I was in a fever dream. Both my hands hold Riley's soft ass as he rides me. My hands can not stop squeezing and pulling his cheeks.

I want to see all of Riley though. My hand moves the front of his thong to the side. Riley's cock plops out and it's exactly what I need. A sexy smooth, thin cock that's about 4 or 5 inches. It looks delectable and my hole winks at the thought of taking him.

"Hayden said you like toppy femboys. Lucky for you, I like making my Daddy happy in any way he wants." I grab Riley's hips and start to fuck him harder. It does not take me long to fully stroke my cock inside of him. It's taking every inch of my will not to bust quickly in him.

The boys build up a sweat as they ride us harder. The sweat makes their skin glisten and shine. I run my hands all over his slick body as Riley rides me. And that braced-faced smile has me bucking my hips into him harder. I just want to fuck him harder so he opens his mouth and moans so I can see those innocent braces.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Hayden. I'm gonna cum." I hear Greg moan.

"I want to swallow it. Make me swallow your kids, Daddy."

Hayden jumps off Greg's cock and kneels back down. Greg strokes his cock with furious intent and with one last groan, he unloads all over Hayden's mouth. The heavy cum somehow enhances Hayden's beauty.

"Thank you, Hayden. I must leave now. But, I will always miss you."

"I will miss you too. I reluctantly relieve you of your duties, sir. But you will always be my daddy to me." Hayden and Greg share a passionate, cum filled kiss. Greg gets up and leaves. His posture is one of reluctance. I think he enjoyed being with Hayden and those two years he had with him are suddenly over. But for me, I'm now left alone with these two beauties all to myself.

Hayden then smirks and turns to me, "Now, now uncle. Don't think this celebration was going to end without you fucking me."

Riley gets off of me and kneels by my side while I try to get my wits about me from Hayden's sudden attention. "I don't think I can. It's wrong." I reply.

"No, it's completely right. You know you want to fuck me, uncle." Hayden meets Riley kneeling next to me. They both stick their tongues out and lick the sides of my cock head as their beautiful eyes look directly into mine. They hit every sensitive spot as their pink tongues work my cock in perfect unison. I fling my head back, overloaded with the sensation.

Hayden gets up to my dismay, just as I felt my load start to build, and lays his back on the couch and spreads his hole for me. "I saw you all those years back staring at me. You want your cock in my boy pussy. At least start with your tongue and take a lick." He takes his fingers and spreads his gaped hole.

Hayden's hole winks at me while Riley strokes my back with his soft hands. I feel mesmerized as both do their best to do the unthinkable.

And it works. I crawl down. I need to taste Hayden. My tongue stretches out for his pink hole. I lick and flick, making Hayden moan as Riley continues to rub my back. I can't help but enjoy the taste of Hayden's hole and the lingering taste of Greg's cock.

"Fuck me. Just fuck me." Hayden moans. I could not hold back anymore. I climb on top of Hayden's soft, slick body. I line my cock to his hole and take my nephew. At this point, he was not my nephew anymore. No, he was just a sexy femboy fuck toy that had my balls boiling to breaking point. Hayden's hole was the perfect mixture of warmth and slickness. I fucked him slowly at first, but the needy look on his face drove my hips to go faster and faster. With every thrust, I can feel a smidge of precum just leaking into him.

Hayden grabs my back and holds me tight. He whispers into my ear, "do you want Riley to fuck you? I know that's your favorite. Having a small femboy get off in your hole."

I groan, "yes, yes I missed it so much."

I feel Riley's fingers on my hole, applying the cold lubricant. I stop fucking and hold all of my cock inside of Hayden, just waiting in anticipation. Then I feel Riley's small cock head at my entrance. I push back at him imploring him to fuck me. Riley grabs my big waist and finally, after years of withdrawal, fucks me with his femboy cock.

I moan in sweet relief. I drive my cock harder into Hayden trying to match the inconsistent thrusting of Riley. But it's such an incredible feeling of fucking and getting fucked. Especially from an eager femboy. There is no better feeling than a femboy trying their best to get their cock off in my hole.

Riley's cock was just big enough to touch my prostate. The more it touched my spot the harder I fucked Hayden.

I instinctively turned over and I instantly regretted it because Riley's cock fell out of my ass. But I needed to bust. And I wanted to be on the bottom being in complete control of Hayden's body. I thrust up into Hayden with abandon making him moan in my ear.

But, I felt Riley's hand on my thigh. I stopped my thrusting. I wanted him inside me again. But, Riley had over ideas. I felt his cock rub against mine. He wanted to fuck Hayden too. God these boys are kinky.

"Fuck yes, both of you fuck me. DP my sissy hole." Hayden moaned as he wiggle his ass in anticipation.

Riley's cock finds room to invade Hayden's hole and meets my cock halfway inside his hole. Riley holds his dick still as I begin my thrusting. The sensation of rubbing my cock against Riley's while inside Hayden's warm hole has me at the edge.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I roar out.

"Breed me, uncle. Breed your stupid brother sissy son." Hayden shouts.

That's it. I hold Hayden steady and my cum fills Hayden all up as my roar echoes throughout the auditorium.

"Oh my, daddy came so much. It's all over my cock." Riley says in disbelief.

"I knew my uncle had a big load in those balls."

My body goes limp as I try to catch my breath.

"We aren't done yet. We still have to get off too, uncle." Both boys stand over me stroking their beautiful cocks.

"And I want to squirt in my daddy's hole," Riley added.

"You boys can do anything you want."

Hayden comes right to my face and I take his entire cock in my mouth. At the same time, Riley spreads my legs apart and without warning, and with a little too much eagerness, fucks me with abandon. I wanted to slow him down but the needy look on his face let me know he needed my hole.

And I fell in love with his thin cock inside me. With every thrust, I could feel his cock throbbing and getting closer and closer. I felt whole having a cock in my mouth and my hole again. And there is nothing better in the world than hearing a femboy squeal and moan as he tries his best to get off in my hole. I clenched my ass making it nice and tight for Riley.

"Fuck daddy you're tight hole is milking me." With that, I felt his cock throb and his hot femboy cum filled me up. I had to stop sucking Hayden just to enjoy the feeling of his hot cum swimming in me. God did I miss that.

I felt rejuvenated and started to work my mouth on Hayden again. I switched between worshiping his cute tiny retracted balls and his little cock. With one final suck, Hayden filled my mouth with little droplets of his cum. It was not a big load but damn it tasted amazing.

Being filled with boy cum on both ends brought my cock back to life.

"I think it's time I show Riley how a real man fucks." I say as I grab Riley and guide him to be on his hands and knees.

Riley squeals, "yes, daddy. Fuck my boy pussy all you want, whenever you want."

I don't even think this time and just stroke my cock in his perfect little hole. But I nearly lost it from the start. My body went numb hearing his sexy raspy moans and feeling his perfect bubbly ass. I grab onto his thick waist and fuck him while I groan trying to keep it all in.

But Hayden holds me from behind as I'm in mid stroke and nibbles on my ear lobe and my neck. He whispers into my ear, "you're already a good daddy, uncle. Use us whenever you want. We just want to be fucked by good strong men like you." Hayden then takes a finger and fucks my cum filled hole with them. Now I fuck Riley like an animal as Hayden's fingers dig deeper into me and play with my prostate.

Riley buried his face on the couch as his head shakes side to side from my thrust. He's moaning and pleading for me to keep fucking in. Then Hayden turns my face towards his and kisses me as I feel his tongue wanting to play with mine. His tongue was doing something amazing to my body because It invigorated me to fuck Riley with all I had. I couldn't control my strokes or hold back my cum anymore.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again." I struggle to say.

"I have never been bred before. I've been waiting for you, Dillion. Fill me up, Daddy." The way Riley exaggerated that last word had my eyes rolling back and my body was strained to the max. I let out a loud moan that filled the room as Riley clenched his hole around my throbbing member. My cock swelled and I filled Riley with rope after rope of my cum. I pulled out and my thick white cum already dribbled out of his hole. Riley winked and pulsed his gaped hole trying to get it all out to show me how much I bust in him. Fuck that was a sight to see.

All three of us fall onto the couch as I hold both beautiful femboys in my arms. We ended our celebration by watching and hearing everyone else moan and cum.

The celebration ends when a big, hairy man unloads his thick sperm on two kneeling femboys. The same boy who gave the short graduation speech earlier gets back on the stage with cum dripping down his leg and announces,

"Thank you to all the daddies and new daddies for attending the celebration. Thanks to our fundraising efforts throughout the school year, we booked a hotel for all the new daddies so they can get to know their new femboys some more. With a final ado, I now relieve the daddies of 2022 of their duties to their femboys. And for the femboy class of 2022, we did it, we graduated!"

The femboys woo and it takes about twenty minutes for everyone to get their wits back, dress and exit the auditorium.

I walk out with both boys and honestly, the men were right, I am happy as I have ever been. But, as I hold Riley in my arms, with Hayden walking right by my shoulder, I just had to ask Hayden, "Why, I mean How did you join this or find this..."

Hayden stops me from fumbling my words, "It all started at that Christmas party where you consoled me in my room. I did what you said and transferred. At the time I just wanted to get away. So I found a college that my parents would accept and left. What I didn't expect was that a club like RFTC existed and they were the ones who recruited me. This was a club where boys like me could be who they wanted to be without having to deal with parents or the rest of the community. I was skeptical at first, but after meeting some of the boys I knew I was just like them. And all I want to do was make all the good men in the world happy. Like you, uncle."

I stopped walking for a second and in the middle of the school courtyard, I embraced Hayden and all three of you shared a nice long kiss. We finally reached my car and I said my goodbyes, "thank you, Hayden, for introducing me to this life. I greatly appreciate it."