FemboyWorld: Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden hugs me and grabs my crotch and replies, "anything for the uncle who convinced me to change my life. I hope we have more special times together." I grab his face and give him a sloppy kiss. He walks out and coincidentally his family is waiting for him right across the parking lot. I wave at them as I hold my new femboy, Riley I'm my arms. For the first time, I was not completely pissed to see them. I see Hayden kiss both his father and mother on the cheek. I smirk at the thought of that same mouth having another man's cum and my cock in its mouth just thirty minutes before.

"Let's go, Riley." Riley and I get in my car. Just as we get on the street, Riley unbuckles, fishes my cock out and leans over, and leans over and sucks my cock for the whole ride. I feel like the luckiest man in the world having this horny, beautiful boy all to myself. And it is safe to say we did not get much sleep that night.

Over the next three years, Riley and I lived as happily as could be. I moved to Florida near Holy Oakes college and Riley moved in with me. Over time I learned on the job about what it meant to be a "Daddy." It was a bit pricey for my taste. Taking care of his school bills, food, clothes, and general things he needed. Also, the mass amount of "femboy practice" Riley needed every day. I thought my balls were going to run dry after the first month and I would die of dehydration. But after a while, I built up my conditioning and stamina to keep up. And damn was it the best sex of my life. We fulfilled every one of our needs and I was happy as could be. Our night usually ended with him giving me his load inside my ass and he swallowed every last ounce of my cum.

He finished his studies and graduated as a communications major with an emphasis in public relations. He also graduated with top-tier blowjobs skills and a femboy cock that could make any man cum within minutes.

Of course, we visited Hayden from time to time as he worked at FemboyWorld. He became a popular femboy at Fem Academia. He is a prized femboy at the hide-and-seek ride where boys are paired with men and hide at a school building while they fuck and avoid detection from the "hall monitors." I was happy to see that Hayden now found a life he was truly happy to live.