FemboyWorld: Sanitation

Story Info
A look into the dream job of a sanitation worker.
9.7k words
4.73
11.7k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Headed back to the FemboyWorld park for this story. A little background heavy but wanted to explore more areas of the park in this one. Would love to hear your comments and criticism.

All characters are 18+

*******************

"Are we on? Are we good to go?"

"Take 12, opening scene... you are on."

Hello, my name is Chet Greenwood, and welcome to another edition of TLC's new hit streaming show "My Actual Dream Job."

This series is dedicated to highlighting individuals who genuinely love their jobs and hopefully encourage you, the viewers, to pursue the career of your dreams.

During the past couple of episodes, we shadowed pro wrestlers, a CEO, mechanics, and doctors. All who shared their trials and tribulations, the sacrifices they made to achieve their dream, and some of the reluctance others had about that job.

However, there is a reason why this episode is only exclusive to the Discovery+ streaming app, which is only $4.99 this month by the way, so why not go and subscribe? Today we are visiting the amusement park that is making men from the entire nation make a pilgrimage to Central Florida, "FemboyWorld."

FemboyWorld has been open for only a decade and just look how much it has grown. Before there was only a red barn, green pasture, and the sight of beautiful femboys walking the land. Today the latter is still very much true, but now there are high-rise buildings, sparkling lights, loud music, a giant wall to keep non-ticketed peekers away. There is even a new type of Hooters and School Buildings that act as "attractions".

I know I usually say this, but I am very excited to see what makes this place an anomaly when it comes to work satisfaction. As well as why thousands of men apply to even clean the toilets. I have heard whispers that workers earn unrivaled medical, vacation, and personal benefits working here. So that's why today, we will be meeting one very fortunate man who swears that working here has become a dream come true. He works in the sanitation department of all places. What does that mean exactly? We will find out today.

So welcome to another episode of "My Actual Dream Job" where we will get a first-hand look at what it is like to work at FemboyWorld.

"And...end scene. Great opening Chet. We may need to add a couple of other tidbits but for now, that will suffice." My producer says.

"Thanks. I feel like this episode will be the one where we hit the big time. "Go viral" as the people say these days. Just the odd nature of this place should get people talking." I responded while taking off my mic.

"Me and the crew will hang out here in the parking lot. Why don't you and the cameraman talk to the workers and get some preview shots in? Let's reconvene in a couple of hours and shoot the episode."

"Sounds good, Sir. Come on, Dan, let's go check this place out."

Dan and I turn our heads toward the large gates of FemboyWorld. For such an odd place, I must admit I can understand why so many men flock here. It's almost magical. Like you know what lies behind those walls. There is no secret. But still, my heart is beating with excitement. Even though it's 6 am, I can't wait to see what's inside. I have done many episodes and met many powerful people but yet this place has been on my radar for so long. And I'm not even gay.

"Hello, you two. You must be from the television crew. It's very nice to meet you." Says a cute Asian boy dressed in a large sweater and tight jeans. "I am here to escort you in and meet the person you will interview. You two can call me Dara."

My chest is pumping and I can see Dan's legs shivering. I don't know if it's the cold morning air or this boy's smile but there is definitely something going on that's making me feel... uneasy, excited, or horny? I can already feel that this episode is going to be completely different from the others.

"Thanks, that's sweet of you. My name is Chet Greenwood and my friend here is Dan Wenham. We would like to get a preview of the park so we can find what places we want to narrow in on for the episode."

"Of course, gentleman. We expected this and have some... samples you two may be interested in to really understand what it is like to work here as a gentleman."

"A gentleman?" Dan asks, confused at the verbiage.

"Yes, that's what we call all of our non-femboy staff. Our perfect gentlemen take great care of us. We are so lucky to have them. Let me take you to the first person you wanted to interview. Come with me."

The cute Asian boy turns around and both of our heads drop right to his tight butt that is formed perfectly in his jeans. He looks back at us staring and just smiles and winks at us knowing he just caught us. As his head turns back around, the large gate opens and the light coming through the tunnel is almost blinding. The tunnel feels like it's going on forever.

"Dude it feels like we are entering another dimension walking through this thing," Dan says to me.

"That is a wonderful observation, Sir. Mr. Knudsen, our wonderful CEO, says this tunnel was intended to make people feel like they are entering a new world while heightening the anticipation since the walk is relatively long. The effect is different when there are hundreds of men walking through at the same time. But, I guess it still works when it is just the three of us as well." Dara interrupted. I think I only caught half of what he said because I could only focus on his wet lips moving with each word.

We step out of the tunnel and it is as if we have stepped into another world. Similar to the effect of Disneyland, the entrance of the park has a roundabout with different types of shops and food stalls lining the street.

"We call this Mainstreet. Definitely not a ripoff of Disneyland's main street. But, I like to call this Teasestreet. Here, femboys cannot be naked and no sexual acts can take place. This is the only place in the park where sexual acts cannot occur in the open."

"What about in the shops and stuff?" I ask.

"Yes, a lot of cool stuff happens there, But for some reason, Mr. Knudsen does not allow anything sexual here in the open. He wants all you men rushing off to the attractions and shops."

"Basically a rule that manufactures disbursement so all the men don't localize here." I look at Dan with a surprised look because he has never used such big words as "disbursement" in his life. I think he's trying to impress the boi.

"Exactly, Sir. When the park expanded a few years ago, Mr. Knudsen realized that a lot of the men never left Mainstreet since all they wanted was to get their first orgasm out of the way. So a lot of the rides and attractions were not getting much use. For example, I was working one of the Fem Academia rides and no one used me for the whole day. I was so sad and bored. Worst day working here. I didn't get my daily release of three loads so I was rather insufferable for a couple of days. But, with this rule, the men are forced to explore to get what they came for."

"No femboy like you should ever go untouched," Dan said never leaving eye contact with the boy.

"Thank you, Sir. That's very nice of you to say." Dara said with his eyes glimmering at Dan and a bright smile.

I take a couple of steps back trying to escape the tension between the two. I didn't take Dan for a femboy enthusiast. I always thought he was married.

Dara looks around and points to a figure walking towards us, "oh goodie, your first interview is here. He's a wonderful gentleman. He's been working here for quite a while. No doubt he will give you a great feel for the place." I catch Dara biting his lips at Dan as if they were silently flirting with each other.

As the figure was walking towards us, I could not help but notice how eerily still Mainstreet was. It was just the four of us in the vicinity. No other femboys, workers, guests, or patrons. It almost seemed deserted. I looked at my watch and it was only 6:20 am. Somehow by 8 am, this place was supposed to be filled with thousands of men and the finest femboys on earth.

I heard stories both orally and online about how crazy this place can be. Beautiful femboys in enticing attire, leave men drooling and wanting more. Men could just pick up any boi they see and do things that would be deemed unthinkable in public. A "sexual paradise" some say. Or "satan's playground" some of the opponents suggest. Either way, the park seems enormous without anyone in it, leaving my imagination running wild.

The figure was near us now and he was a rather large man with the most honest smile I have ever seen on someone. "Hello, boys. It is nice to meet y'all. The name is Francis. I am one of the sanitation workers here at FemboyWorld. Cannot believe I'm going to be on television. This is so cool." The man said in a jovial tone with a rather cajun twang to his voice.

"Hey, man. Nice to meet you. We are looking forward to getting your insight on the park. We want to do a preview walk-around before we start shooting. Is that okay?"

"Most definitely. Where would you two like to start first?"

"We have no idea..."

Dan cuts me off before I could finish, "Take us to the wrestling arena" He says excitedly. I look at him with raised eyes brows. He is usually very stoic during our shoots. I have never seen him so excited.

"Ah yes mighty fine choice for our first stop. Our femboy wrestlers should be practicing right now before the day begins."

As we start to walk, I lean over to Dan and ask, "How do you know so much about this place already?"

"Dude I've been dreaming about coming here. I can't come with my wife around, so this filming is my best opportunity."

"So you're bi?"

"Who cares? You will see when you see them in all their glory."

We get to the end of Mainstreet where the park splinters off into four parts. The end is lined with palm trees outlining the roundabout. Some of the other "gentlemen" or non-femboy workers are picking up leftover trash or tending to the plants. All of them with suspiciously large smiles on their face.

"Alright guys, this is the first thing you should see. This right here is what we call 'The First Three'." Francis stops at a marble statue of three feminine bois holding hands with their little marble cocks dangling down.

"Who are these three?" I ask.

"Wonderful question. So, "The First Three" were not real but more of a representation of some of the bois during their time. These three femboys depict bois from ancient times that helped men conquer the world. The first boi on the left is an ancient Japanese Femboy. It has been recorded that during times of war, the Samurai journeyed with femboys who kept them company so they wouldn't be enticed to lay with other women or get them pregnant. There actually is a story where one Japanese femboy committed suicide when his Samurai companion died in a battle. That is how strong the relationship between femboys and samurai was."

"Fascinating," Dan said dreamily.

"Yes, and the middle boy represents Ancient Greek and Roman femboys. I always tell people that this femboy is depicted as either an Ancient Greek wrestler who always lost because he loved to be dominated by men. Or the Roman version where a forgotten Roman Emperor was said to love dressing and acting feminine. So the people called him the first woman emperor since he acted so feminine."

"God I bet that boi was so beautiful."

"He truly was, Dan. He invited his favorite gladiator to his villa every night and the slaves said their moaning kept everyone up all night. Especially the gladiators' boisterous moans." Francis laughed.

"And the third?" I ask.

"The third represents all of the femboys who served the Emperors of Persia. It has been said that many of the Persian Emperors preferred femboys over all of their many wives. This was even more evident when Alexander the Great conquered Persia and he took many Persian femboys in his harem. Truly these femboys were gods greatest creation..."

Francis' eyes lingered on the statue as if he was daydreaming about them. Probably asking himself how great it would have been to live during that time.

"Anyways men, let's head on over to the wrestling gym. As they say, "femboy wrestling, fastest growing sport in the nation." It's pretty funny how Francis's belly jiggles as he laughs. He's a pretty large man. Especially next to all these femboys.

It's about 6:45 now and some of the femboys are starting to come out and go to their areas. Seems like the uniform for today is a woolen, backless sweater. If you look to the side of them you can see their tummies and, their cocks swinging against the wool.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, boys. Today is "Virgin Killer" day at FemboyWorld. Every year on, January 30th, we promote men to bring their virgin friends and we'll kill their Virginity." We all chuckle a bit but Francis's laugh gets the attention of a couple of femboys walking past us.

They say, "good morning, Francis, in unison." And I swear it was the sweetest sound I ever heard.

"So on "virgin killer day" all of the femboys, besides the ones on certain rides and attractions, wear virgin killer sweaters and god it is the best day here. Well, every day is the best day here. But those sweaters make me drool. Anyways the promotion is simple, tickets are 30% off if you bring a virgin to the park."

"How do you prove that your friend is a virgin?" I ask.

"So it's a double meaning. They can either be a virgin, virgin, or they could be a virgin to femboys. We, ummm, know everyone who's bought a ticket here so that part is easy to determine. Don't use that for the episode."

"Oh, we won't," Dan says.

"Good, good." Francis smiles in relief. He was probably told not to give us too many secrets to this place. "Finally, we are here. The wrestling gymnasium. This isn't the type of wrestling you two grew up with."

The doors to the gym look like the ones you see in your standard high school gymnasium. Bland dark blue doors, silver handles, and two small windows to look inside. I peek in and bring my ear to the door and I hear boys grunting and moaning loudly while yelling indiscriminate words.

Francis opens the door and leads us into the gym.

"Here you go boys, femboy wrestling. Without a doubt my favorite sport to watch."

"Oh my god," Dan says with his jaw dropped.

The doors open and we hear the sound of high-pitched moaning and grunting from oily naked femboys. There are three large wrestling mats where three pairs of femboys are wrestling on each one. To the side are other femboys waiting for their turn to wrestle, watching their future opponents practice. There are also three big, fit, muscle coaches on each mat coaching and encouraging the femboys.

"This is amazing," Dan says.

"Yes, it is," Francis replies, "Of course, femboy wrestling is not for everyone. We assign the most ravenous, competitive, assertive femboys to this attraction. Some don't like it because they think it is too "masculine" for them. But just listen to the moans and watch how their bodies rub up against each other. I love coming here and cleaning up the mess."

We stand by the door and the femboys on the mat roll around and try to get the best of one another. I could not keep my eyes off their oily cocks swinging and rubbing against the mat or their opponent.

I kept my eyes especially close to the pairing in front of us. Two pale boys, one redhead, and the other with dark hair on the ground with the redhead on top trying to assert his position. The redhead gets side position on the dark hair who is flat on his back. The redhead moves his left hand down the dark hair's body and strokes his cock while keeping him pinned.

I point out the action and ask Francis, "Is that legal? The stroking, they can do that?"

"Of course, it is," Francis replied not taking his eyes off the action, "The easiest way to get a pin on a femboy is to stroke his cock or play with his hole. That's when the fun really starts. The only way to win a match is to pin the other boy while making him moan. Some kiss, some tickle, but everyone's favorite is when they either stroke, finger, or blow their opponent."

"I want to see the blow part," Dan says.

"Come then, let's watch the match on mat 3. The best boi is practicing right now. His name is Emre."

I could definitely see why Emre was the best. He already had his boi pinned with his ass to the bois face while being directly on his chest. Emre has such a juicy ass for such a thin boy.

"Emre is the best for three reasons. His big hips, his big ass, and his amazing mouth. Just watch."

Emre sinks his head down to his opponent's cock and sucks the bois cock right up making his opponent's three-inch cock get instantly hard. The boi on the ground tried shaking his body out with all his might. But Emre's ass had him pinned. In seconds, the boi succumbed to Emre's blowjob and his moans let all the other femboys in the gym know he lost the match.

The coach yelled, "Pin! Done, done. Great job Emre, that is my champion." The large coach picked up Emre's thin body and hugged him hard in congratulation. Then he picked the other boi off the ground and said, "Archie! I know Emre is the best but you have to challenge him better. Anticipate Emre trying to pin you with his beautiful ass and defend yourself. Now come here, and perform your punishment."

The coach sat back down and Archie kneeled in front of him. Archie pulled down the coach's shorts, dug out his cock, and sucked it hard. The coach's eyes rolled back, probably feeling the incredible sensation of his wet mouth.

When he got his wits back, he said with a moan, "Next two femboys up. We need to get going before the park opens up. I need you at your best for these virgins coming today."

I looked back towards the other two mats and both coaches were getting sucked by the losers of the practice match. Even these coaches are living the dream. I should interview them as well.

"So as you two can see, there is a punishment for losing a femboy wrestling match. During practice, the boi has to get on his knees and suck their coach. However, during the real game, the losing boi picks one of the four sections in the stands and the boi has to suck each one of the fans until they have a smile on their face. You see those letters on the wall, A B C D, the losing boi will announce what section gets a taste of the losing boi and they go into the "loser lockerroom" and have their fun with the boi."

"So since there are three wrestling matches at a time, people won't be waiting long outside to get in, huh?"

"Exactly, Dan. You sure know a lot about this place."

"I bet these coaches love their job as well," I say.

"These are the happiest coaches on earth. All three are former Olympians. They could have wrestled professionally in some backward country or do MMA or coached high school wrestling. But I do not think these men regret working here and I could definitely say they have the best retirement job of any former wrestler." Francis replied. "Well when the park opens, maybe you two can partake in losing your virginities too." Francis laughs.

"Let me take you two into the locker room. There are two special femboy wrestlers we are debuting today."

"Ooh goodie," Dan says excitedly.

We walk past the doors and into one of the four locker rooms.

Francis opens the door and introduces, "these are the two new femboys we are debuting today. This is Valk and Gaddi. Two femboys all the way from Norway."

Valk and Gaddi are on their knees servicing a rather large man who looks younger than the three other coaches in the gym. Both femboys have bigger, stronger bodies than the other femboys in the gym but their soft face and beautiful eyes leave a rather erotic juxtaposition to their bodies. The mix of their naturally fit bodies and soft face has me jealous of the man sitting in that chair getting his cock licked from both sides of the bois.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers